Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Postby Mysticelle » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:35 am

okay haha XD

@witchhazel

once I make these twins, can I get rid of oliver's character? no one's really interacted with him & I'm not quite sure what to do with him lol
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Hey guys! Changed my name so just in case you don't recognize me I was ThePinkFox
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:37 pm

^^ Nice!

@Mysticelle: Sure, if you want to c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Chase is open for interactions. Feel free to just tag him.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ (( 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ))l ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

brings hell's rain ll⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ll ↪ ' [ ❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 ❞ ]- ↩ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

↪↪Image

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fear the Normal » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Silent Wish wrote:Chase is open for interactions. Feel free to just tag him.

I did c:
Fear the Normal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:32 pm

---------------------------------------------------------

image for both characters, they're twins
also @gotsalt? they have the same faceclaim as one of your characters (daniel scott winston [your character]'s faceclaim is also dylan o'brien) so i can change it if i need to, it's fine by me

General Information
Full name: Ethan Hale Eversley
Nicknames: n/a
Birthday: August 22nd
Sexuality: he isn't quite sure yet, though he'd be a liar if he said he hadn't felt attracted to boys at times... well, often times.

Appearance
Height: 5'11 & 1/4 (he greatly prides himself on the fact he's an extra 1/4 of an inch taller than Evan).
Build: fairly athletic and muscular from many competitions with his brother, whether it be football, weight lifting, sparring, or something else.
Skin Type: usually fairly tanned, though slightly paler in fall/winter.
Hair Colour and Style: messy dark brown, often times tucked under a beanie, but he doesn't care whether he wears it or not. he just throws it on if he has time, its not a priority.
Eye Shape and Colour: warm hot-chocolate brown, round eyes.
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: various scars from sword-fighting, and a small mole on his left cheek.
Clothing Style: "colorful comfort" as he calls it. often times, he's seen in a blue jacket with yellow and white stripes over the chest, with plain shirts of various colors underneath. when it's too hot out for a jacket, he liked brightly-colored shirts, or shirts with eccentric patterns. in summer, he prefers shorts, while in the colder months, he's often seen in sweatpants or jeans. his sneakers are year-round, though.

Camp Information
Weapon: he loooooves his Celestial Bronze sword, designed in a Greek fashion. he named it Viktória, because, well, victory.
Godly Parent: Nike
Claimed?: yes
Cabin: 17
Powers: children of Nike don't really have any powers. Ethan is very competitive, though, always wanting to win.

Digging Deeper
Personality: Ethan is very competitive. He prefers to be alone at times, liking the independence. He'd always been paired or confused with Evan his whole life. In fact, when the two first came to camp, if he'd earned a dollar for very time he was called 'Evan', he'd have hundreds. He's nice, but has a bit of attitude and isn't afraid to stand up for himself/others/what he believes in. He also never, ever turns down a challenge, resulting in lots of fights breaking out, whether they be verbal or physical.
Dislikes: losing, being confused with Evan, formal clothes
Fears: Ethan doesn't have many fears, though he'd be mortified if his brother or his friends found out about his attraction to boys.

Personal Relationships
Friends: Evan
Enemies: Evan (yes, i put him in friends and enemies intentionally haha)
Crush/Significant Other: none yet
Pets: n/a

Anything Else?:
Ethan prefers his glasses over his contacts and wears them more often, though he does own both and will switch it up from time to time.

General Information
Full name: Evan Dean Eversley
Nicknames: Ev
Birthday: August 22nd
Sexuality: straight, he's never given it thought

Appearance
Height: 5'11" (He finds it extremely annoying that Ethan is 1/4 of an inch taller than he is, but he can't change it).
Build: fairly athletic and muscular from many competitions with his brother, whether it be football, weight lifting, sparring, or something else.
Skin Type: fairly tan from spending a lot of time outside and on the climbing wall, slightly less tan in winter
Hair Colour and Style: Dark brown, naturally messy but he tries to contain it, sometimes to no avail. there's usually a slight quiff somewhere, usually the front left side
Eye Shape and Colour: warm hot-chocolate brown, round eyes.
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: various scars from competitions with Ethan, his twin.
Clothing Style: Evan likes more of a clean look than his twin. He prefers baseball tees, jeans, shorts, plain-colored t-shirts. He also likes sneakers and converse.

Camp Information
Weapon: Trying to be as different from his brother as possible, Evan's weapon of choice is an Imperial Gold dagger he named Níki, or 'victory' in Greek. He also liked it because it sounded like his mother's name, Nike.
Godly Parent: Nike
Claimed?: yes
Cabin: 17
Powers: children of Nike don't really have any powers. Evan is very competitive, though, always wanting to win.

Digging Deeper
Personality: Similar to his brother, Evan is very competitive. He's sarcastic, but only with his friends and people he trusts, who'll know he's joking. He doesn't like offending others, whereas Ethan will say whatever's on his mind, even if it's brutal truth. Evan isn't afraid of judgement, but he does like to be kind and watch his words around people he knows are sensitive. He loves his brother, but he's been basically glued to Ethan's side his whole life. He'd almost come to find his brother a bit annoying, and enjoys time alone. Unlike some of his siblings can be, he isn't too bad of a sore loser, though he does really love winning.
Dislikes: losing, wearing his glasses, offending/hurting those who don't deserve it
Fears: he claims to be fearless, but he's afraid of losing loved ones, especially friends, Ethan, and his mortal dad.

Personal Relationships
Friends: Ethan
Enemies: Ethan (yes, i put Ethan in both categories intentionally.)
Crush/Significant Other: none yet
Pets: n/a

Anything Else?:
Unlike his twin, Evan prefers wearing his contacts on a daily basis. He does own glasses, but only wears them if he doesn't have time to put in his contacts, or his contacts are acting up; being annoying.

History (of both Ethan and Evan)
The twins had been competing with each other as long as then can remember. Any sport, and instrument, and video game, they both had to be the best, but there could never be two winners. Never a tie, or they have to redo. Evan got to brag about being older (though only by 3 minutes), while Ethan got to brag about being 1/4 inch taller than Evan. Their heights fluctuate, but most of the time Ethan is about 1/4 inch taller.
They loved being twins. You got a built-in best friend, but also a built-in enemy. Someone to compete with, by their standards. One twin had the be the best, always. The downside, though; they were demigods. Though their mother was a minor Greek goddess, they still attracted monsters. Being twins, there are two of them, so they send out twice as bright a signal to monsters. Their mortal father, Mason Eversley, had always been able to see though the Mist. It was part of the reason Nike felt an attraction to him, as well as the fact that he plays very competitively at multiple sports. It also meant he knew the danger his sons were in, and knew it was both dangerous for him and selfish of him to keep his sons around the house.
After the third monster attack, he reluctantly brought them to Camp Half-Blood, hoping it would be a safer place for the boys.
Ethan & Evan were thirteen and very upset bout the decision. They loved their dad, and he was was of the only people who could understand and bear the twins' constant competition. They let their father know they'd stay year-round for his safety and the safety of others in their mortal lives. They have permission to take up to a week away from camp every major holiday as pity from Chiron. They were very upset for months after coming to camp, knowing it'd be a while befoe they'd see their beloved father.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:32 pm

okay sorry for the double post but this took me hours to write and I love them <3 XD

also, yeah, i think i'll get rid of Oliver @witchhazel

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:19 pm

Okay! ^^ accepted c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lolly_is_da_best » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:06 pm

THE OCEAN IS CALLING AND I MUST GO

ᖴᗩᑕTS
Full Name » Louisa Trypton
Nickname » Lolly
Gender » Female
Age » 15 years
Birthday » 26/08/2002
Sexuality» Straight

ᗩᑭᑭᕮᗩᖇᗩᑎᑕᕮ
Height » 5'7"
Build » Athletic with broad shoulders
Skin Type » Tan
Hair Colour & Style » Dark brown and slightly curled, generally in a ponytail
Eye Shape & Colour » Brown almond shaped eyes. Go green-ish when angry
Scars, Tattoos and/or Birthmarks » scar on top of right eyebrow
Clothing Style » Hat: Flat cap. Shirt: green T-shirt. Jacket: green/blue sloppy jo. Pants: ripped jeans. Shoes: blue sneakers.

ᑕᗩᗰᑭ IᑎᖴOᖇᗰᗩTIOᑎ
Weapon » Long sword and bow
Godly Parent » Kymopoleia, Goddess of Violent Sea Storms
Clamed Status » Not Yet
Cabin » Hermes (until claimed)
Powers » Liquid Manipulation[/ size]

ᗪIGGIᑎG ᗪᕮᕮᑭᕮᖇ
[size=85]Personality » Louisa is a very happy and kind person who tends to be a bit stubborn. As a friend, Louisa is very kind and doesn't want to hurt the people she cares about. She uses her skills of humour and listening to get you through your problems. When you are rude or mean to anyone she cares about or her, she will make you sorry. 
Likes » Sport, Books, Music
Dislikes » Zucchini, Annoying people
Fears » Hurting someone she cares about
History »  f]For the longest time, Louisa had been on the run. She had never known her father so she had to fend for herself in the woods, running from monsters all that kind of thing. The only thing she knew was she was Greek and she came from Sydney Australia. Finally she discovered Camp Half Blood.

ᖇᕮᒪᗩTIOᑎSᕼIᑭS
Friends » Bella Wikitoria
Enemies » N/A So far
Crush/Significant Other » Not Yet
Pets » Bob (black male whippet puppy)
lolly_is_da_best

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Yas! Looks good, Louisa. Finally got it working. Lol.
BTW, @Witchhazel & Moderators, this was coded by me. Just thought I should put that out there because I forgot to put my credit underneath the form, whoops.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ (( 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ))l ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

brings hell's rain ll⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ll ↪ ' [ ❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 ❞ ]- ↩ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

↪↪Image

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes