these walls | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: these walls | discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:27 am

accepted!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon May 02, 2022 7:32 pm

Is this place still active or not?
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 03, 2022 12:11 am

people will post here when they see it necessary to discuss something. just because nobody is discussing here does not mean we aren’t active. plus we have a discord so this thread does become a bit less used because of that
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Tue May 03, 2022 5:18 am

Oh well I unfortunately can't get Discord so I'm having to post on here ok.

Anyway I intend to post one more character profile for this Rp then that should be enough for me.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝my friends are my power!❞

Postby Ploegy » Sun May 08, 2022 5:03 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; sora
age; 14
gender; male
sexuality; heterosexual
crush; none
fandom; kingdom hearts

hair; brown
eyes; blue
height; 5'4
weight; ~104 lbs

powers / abilities; sora has the ability to wield a keyblade, which in turns serves him as his primary
means of fighting. because of this, he is capable of manifesting his weapon whenever he deems necessary
and can also cause it to disappear just as quickly. aside from this, sora also has the ability to glide through
the air and even be capable of full on flight. this makes him a rather aerobatic fighter and allows him to
fill a role not many are able to take on. he is also capable of several magical spells as well. sora's magic
includes the following:
-fire: allows sora to control the element of fire, typically used as a fireball shot from his keyblade
-thunder: allows sora to control lightning, usually used by casting many bolts of lightning around himself
-blizzard: allows sora to control ice by sending a frosty blast out in front of himself
-cure: a healing magic that allows sora to heal not only himself but allies as well. can cure minor injuries
-aero: an ability that allows sora to use the power of wind and create a protective barrier around himself
or an ally. the barrier helps with reducing damage taken
-gravity: a magic that crushes its target and makes them feel heavier than usual, making it easier for sora
to get in and attack if they cannot adjust quickly to the change
-stop: a magic that stops its targets for a short period of time, usually only a few seconds at most

weapons; sora's weapon is the kingdom keyblade. this weapon is one only he is capable of wielding and
if it is taken from him, it will come right back. while it is an effective melee weapon, it does serve other
purposes as well. his keyblade is capable of unlocking and locking various things. no lock is a challenge for
his weapon.

personality; like most typical heroes, sora is brave and heroic, impulsively risking his own life for people
he doesn't know and is loyal to a fault. despite everything that he has endured throughout his journey, sora
retains his upbeat and optimistic attitude. he shows little tolerance for cowardice and selfishness but is
ultimately forgiving of those that are sorry for their actions. sora has a remarkable capacity to forgive, even
to those who have harmed him and his friends. he is also one to quickly recover when he's been brought down
as long as someone if there to show him some form of strength or talk him out of his own dark thoughts. despite
all this, sora does have a rather childish side to him, often getting annoyed when told he cannot do things,
especially if it is donald saying such. he can be prone to bickering with others, but can easily bounce back and
make things right if it gets too out of hand. he also can have a bit of a temper to go along with all this which
often comes back around to him being a child still. at the end of it all, sora still means well and seeks to be
helpful to those around him and be on good terms with them. often he believe he is useless without his friends
and can look down upon himself, but can easily be convinced otherwise. aside from this, he also has a rather
competitive nature which is mostly seen towards those he is closest with or sees as a rival.

other; -based on kingdom hearts 1 sora
-replacing ruzumi with him because i have more muse for this

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"The mortal coil we serve is taught like a spring"

Postby InfectedHau » Sun May 08, 2022 9:36 am

➳name; tempera
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳fandom; kingdom hearts (oc)

➳hair; red-orange
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳height; 5'11"
    ➳weight; 180 lbs

➳appearance; tempera has a sharp, hawkish face, framed by a shoulder-length mane of red-orange hair. a single braid frames the left side of her face, and her ragged bangs stop just above her steel-gray eyes. Her typical clothes consist of a long orange sleeveless coat, armored greaves, and leather gauntlets, with a brass pauldron covering her left arm. this pauldron is both the container and the trigger for her armor, which covers her body in a suit of black plate with brass trim when activated.

➳abilities / powers; like most keyblade wielders, tempera is an accomplished swordswoman, and an equally proficient mage. her specialties are time magic and gravity magic, but she can use all other varieties in various ways as well. Her list of readily-prepared spells is as follows:
    gravity- a spell that can either draw enemies to a single point or crush them into the ground.
    stop- a spell that temporarily freezes enemies in time.
    gravity raid- functions similar to gravity, but imbues tempera's keyblade with the element instead, triggering the spell when thrown
    barrier surge:- rushes the enemy, covered in a reflective barrier
    time splicer- freezes multiple enemies in time, allowing tempera to follow up with a quick series of teleport strikes
    transendence- creates an anti-gravity field, levitating enemies into the air before sending them flying in all directions
    stopza- the ultimate time magic, capable of stopping time in a wide area. using this spell puts a tremendous strain on tempera's body

while these are the magics that tempera has the easiest access to, she's still capable of using thunder, fire, blizzard, and aero should the need arise.

➳weapons; Fate Calibration is tempera's keyblade, a curved, orange-red affair that's both weapon and magical focus. like all keyblades, it has the ability to open or lock any door, be it a simple padlock, the hidden doors between worlds, or the seal inside a person's heart. An object locked by the keyblade cannot be unlocked or opened by any means except another keyblade, so locking an object also serves as a form of magical reinforcement. tempera has also mastered the art of formchange, the ability to transform one's keyblade into different forms without the aid of a keychain. its most common alternate form is her keyblade glider, a vehicle that is at once both a mount and a weapon, but she is also known to transform it into a large arrowgun for long-range attacks. She also has her keyblade armor, a magical suit of armor that normally exists as a pauldron on her right arm, but can be expanded to cover her whole body, providing durable and lightweight protection.

➳personality; tempera is quiet and calculating, but simultaneously confident, the sort of person that always looks in control of the situation. she has a plan for everything, the world is her chessboard and she's the grandmaster. she isn't necessarily cold or unfeeling, but her inherently strategic way of looking at the world tends to result in a distance between her and those around her, as she always has to consider the possibility that they'll wind up another piece on her board. while her strategic acumen is second to none, she relies a lot on being in control, and acting in a way she didn't predict is one of the fastest ways to crack her confident veneer.

➳other;
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun May 08, 2022 12:18 pm

accepted!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primal Dialga » Thu May 19, 2022 7:46 am

I'm really sorry for not posting for quite a while on here because I am busy doing other stuff at the moment ok.
Last edited by Primal Dialga on Mon May 23, 2022 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 19, 2022 11:44 am

just post when you can. it's no biggie at all
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue May 31, 2022 11:01 am

➳name; Leona Kingscholar
    ➳age; 20 years
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳fandom; Disney: Twisted Wonderland (he is based off of Scar from the Lion King)

➳hair; thick, dark brown hair that goes to his mid-torso and long side-parted bangs that fall over his eyes; the hair on either side of his face is braided
    ➳eyes; emerald green
    ➳height; 185 cm // 5’9”
    ➳weight; -
    ➳other; he has a scar on his left eye that runs from his eyebrow down to his cheek and a black lion tattoo that wraps around his left shoulder; he is also a lion beastman, meaning he has lion ears and a tail

➳abilities / powers; He attends a magic academy as a dorm head, so he has strong magical abilities as well as being quite athletic; he excels at competitive sports (mainly with flying a broomstick). The magic included will likely be similar to spells used in Harry Potter, however his signature spell, “The King’s Roar”, causes anything or anyone he touches to turn to sand. In general, he is also quite strong and clever.
    * if he uses up too much magic he can enter an “overblot” state where he loses control and creates a sandstorm around him; this is extremely destructive and will likely not happen, however this is part of the limitation of his magic as this is something he would like to avoid
    ➳weapons; He has a staff as a house warden, but prefers to fight either with magic (in the form of a wand-pen) or in hand-to-hand combat.

➳personality; Leona is most easily perceived as someone who is prideful, arrogant, and lazy, and his frequent naps and skipping of classes does nothing to change this. Underneath the surface, however, Leona is crafty and driven, and although he still tends to look down on others, he would prefer a fair fight. He is also not new to using manipulative tactics or even cheating if it means obtaining a goal. Part of the reason as to why this is is the fact that he is the second prince of Sunset Savanna and is resentful against his brother, who will become king. Leona believes that any effort he puts forth will be wasted as he will never have the chance to become king. He was also compared a lot to his “perfect” brother and has some insecurity because of that.

➳other; (trivia time lol)
    - despite being annoyed by his brother and his family, his nephew (based on Simba) is very fond of him
    - Leona is canonically a feminist
    - he doesn’t think much of money since he’s a prince (ipad kid smh)
    - his vice housewarden, a hyena beastman named Ruggie, would do actual housewarden things for him in return for letting him swipe things from his room
    - he enjoys strategic games like chess
    - he can fall asleep in 5 seconds
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me