Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Postby dream. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:45 am

MAJOR recap for any of my characters please? I'm so sorry I didn't have wifi all weekend.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:49 am

Witchhazel- ok thanks
My girl Lucy will probably be claimed in my next post. I'm really interested in a Nyx kid for her since then it'll be day and night. Hades and Thanatos kids are cool too. If not I could settle for someone else.
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:58 am

Sorry for not replying, at a friends :3
๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โŽฏ โ˜†
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:16 am

Lucy has just been claimed. Can she be counselor since she's the only one there. Thanks!
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedOnesOut3 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:52 am

Blackcanary wrote:Lucy has just been claimed. Can she be counselor since she's the only one there. Thanks!

There are three other Nyx kids.
RedOnesOut3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:41 am

@Nightsong - could you possibly include more than one character per post? Midna has been trying to talk to Niat for days now and Bella needs Tammane to show up for the quest. If not, that's fine, don't feel pressured c:
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 am

.imagination. wrote:@Nightsong - could you possibly include more than one character per post? Midna has been trying to talk to Niat for days now and Bella needs Tammane to show up for the quest. If not, that's fine, don't feel pressured c:

Srs

Will do
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:46 am

Nightsong-Shadowclan wrote:
.imagination. wrote:@Nightsong - could you possibly include more than one character per post? Midna has been trying to talk to Niat for days now and Bella needs Tammane to show up for the quest. If not, that's fine, don't feel pressured c:

Srs

Will do

Thank you ^^
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:27 pm

General Information

full name:: Chloe Mercy Myers
nicknames:: none that i can think of
birthday:: March 8th
sexuality:: Homosexual

Appearances

height:: 5'9
build:: Tall and thin. Square shaped face, medium lips. Often wears lip-gloss(always vanilla flavored).
skin type:: Fair+Medium tan
hair color/style:: Wavy, long black hair. Tumbles just past the shoulders. Often wears a bandanna in her hair.
eye shape/color:: Rounded emerald green eyes.
scars, tattoos/birthmarks:: Mostly just old bruises and scars. The most notable one however is a long claw mark across her back.

clothing style:: Chloe's clothes are a dark blend of emo(despite not being emo) and punk-rock. Almost her entire wardrobe is in shades of black or grey; the only colors being in dark greens or blues. Chloe often wears bandannas in her hair, tank tops, ripped jeans/shorts, leather jackets/wristbands. Her shoe wear consists of sandals in the summer, slip-ons in the spring and fall, and winklepicker boots during winter.

Camp Information

weapon:: Dual knuckle guarded, celestial bronze knives. Transforms into rings on each hand when not in use. Chloe has secretly named them(Left: Justine, Right: Caroline).
godly parent:: Poseidon
claimed?:: Yes
cabin:: Cabin 3

powers:: Chloe can breath underwater, heals very quickly when in contact with it, speak to horses, etc. In terms of her ability to manipulate water however, she has trouble controlling it at times as it is partly linked to her emotions. If Chloe is enraged or under a great deal of stress, her powers can be incredibly powerful but often misdirected and out of her control. If Chloe is sad, afraid, or depressed; her abilities can weaken or become very defensive oriented. Though Chloe has been training in Camp Half-Blood for a long time now, controlling her emotions, and in turn her powers is still a difficulty for her.

Digging Deeper

personality:: Chloe is hotheaded and often cantankerous. She can be brave and adventurous, but her fearlessness can often lead to recklessness and that into trouble. With Chloe's bumpy childhood, she can be a bit of a control freak and push away those who try to reach out to her. She has a hard time showing empathy and trusting people easily; this leads into her tendencies to bully those weaker than her(Though she tries to break out of this habit). Despite her many flaws and angry emotional outbursts, Chloe still strives to be a good person and to not fall into her habits of hurting people as a means of taking out her emotions.

likes:: +Ares kids; +Crabs; +Surfing +Rubix cubes; +Sparring with friends; +Pastries/sweets(Though shes embarrassed to admit it); +The sea; +Vanilla;

dislikes:: -Her powers; -Polka-dots; -Her anger issues; -Manticores; -Strawberries; -Hermes kids;

fears:: Dying alone; Losing control of herself; Somehow one day drowning;

history:: Chloe grew up in a coastal city with her mother, Justine. Due to Chloe's dyslexia and ADHD, she was bullied in school and was never able to get good grades no matter how hard she tried. Because of her efforts to be good in school would often result in failure, Chloe often would get into fights and bully the other kids. Chloe was frequently held back grades, transferred to different schools, and labeled as a delinquent for her behavior. The only friend she had growing up was a girl named Caroline. She was Chloe's only comfort and even though the two were eventually separated after Chloe transferred to another school, they remained in close touch with one another.

Chloe's mother was always working, leaving Chloe to be alone at home all the time. She'd wished she had a father and would often prod her mother for questions about him. Justine had always said that he'd died in an accident, though she never elaborated on what kind. Despite the vague answers Justine would always give her, she still dreamed that she could've met him. During the summer, Chloe's mother would take her surfing at the beach. Surfing was an activity that the two of them shared closely and had been doing every year as a way to compensate for their lost time together. One summer, when Chloe was 12, she'd invited Caroline to go to the beach with her and her mother.

After the trip, the three went to get ice cream during sundown. Just before they were about to call it a day and go home, the three of them were attacked by a Manticore. It was then that two demigods and a saytr arrived to rescue her. They'd managed to defeat the Manticore and drag themselves to safety. Justine however, was gravely wounded and didn't take long for her to bleed to death before they could do anything to save her. Caroline made it out alright, but Chloe's mother was dead and she was forced to leave with the demigods to Camp Half-Blood immediately; Unable to say goodbye to her best friend or even mourn her mother's death.

Upon arrival in Camp Half-Blood, Chloe hated everyone and made several attempts to escape. Finding out that her father was actually alive and was in fact Poseidon himself made her even more angry. Knowing her father was a god and still abandoned her and her mother to be alone was infuriating to Chloe and she felt betrayed. Eventually she begun to realize that her disabilities weren't a coincidence and that everyone in camp had grown up in almost the same way as her. Slowly beginning to come to terms with her new home, she accepted her fate, although bitterly. Chloe was never able to get in contact with Caroline again, as leaving Camp Half-Blood to see her would ultimately endanger Caroline if they ever met.

In the present, Chloe has moved past her old friendship and accepted the death of her mother. In her heart however, she still mourns for her mother and wishes to see Caroline again. And deep down, she still struggles to forgive her father.

Personal Relationships

friends:: None yet
enemies:: None yet
crush/significant other:: Indigo Ashley Bloom
pets:: A crab friend named Annelise(Ann for short); Often visits her/him on the beach.

anything else:: Often surfs on the beach to de-stress. Carries around a mechanical megaminx rubix cube(a gift from Poseidon; it shoots confetti upon succeeding), often uses it when idle or attempting to keep her hands busy.
Last edited by Akashic Records on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
hi. call me ash. i'm an anti-social
weirdo who loves to RP and play video
games(guess which ones i like lel). i'm
pretty active as well so if you need
someone to talk to, i'll be right there!
(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
gallery โ™ฆ null โ™ฆ โ’ธ โ™ฆ null โ™ฆ null
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Accepted! ^^
And now, that's it for Poseidon kids. Five is plenty c:

Sorry I kinda poofed, guys! I went off to go see the Count Basie orchestra (holy crud they were amazing - like oml I don't even have the words to describe their performance)

I'll work on getting a post up asap, I'm pretty tired though so it might not be as detailed as usual :P
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me