Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Would you join a version 3?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 12

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:22 am

@Kapoon; Just a little thing that irked me is that you put Peter was jogging when he isn't jogging and that he was already headed toward Frisk when he had no clue where they even were and was simply wandering around by himself looking for others

Anyways, I'll post when I can. I apologize for being super busy
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:34 pm

Omg I meant frisk jogged over to him, I guess I mis-typed I can go fix that real quick. Sorry
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:08 am

It's all good. We all make mistakes
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:04 am

Welp, I'm back. Hi Ploegy, and everyone here that I knew in the old roleplay.
I'm feeling pretty good about roleplaying again, so I think I'm going to give this a shot again if you'll let me. Anyone want to pair?
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:37 am

I'd love to have you back. I'm sure we can find someone for you to pair with ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Sorry about not posting, I've come down with a bit of writers block. I'll post once I get my muse back.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:32 pm

Does anyone want to meet Nerevar?
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:25 pm

Great, glad to be back! ^.^
My character is 15, a heterosexual male, if anyone is interested
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:47 am

I will get a post up today. I apologize for taking so long. This week has been hectic as hell

And Wolf if you'd like to get a bio up you're more than welcome to. If needed I can make another character for you to pair with which would probably end up being Kana from FE: Fates, daughter of Corrin, or Morgan from FE: Awakening, daughter of Robin
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:53 am

Oh, okay! I have him ready so I'll just pop him down:

➳name; finn mertens, but he has been known to respond to ice finn
    ➳age; fifteen
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; lime
    ➳fandom; adventure time

➳hair; it use to be blonde, but it's turned white due to his magic
    ➳eyes; his whole eyes are entirely blue, though his pupils are a darker blue
    ➳skin tone; icy blue

➳abilities / powers; due to the crown he wears, he has incredible control over ice and snow, being able to make both living and non-living objects out of ice and snow, such as lightning bolts and snowmen. he can also manipulate the water in the air to create shields, and can even create dangerous torrents of icy weather at will.
    as well as the power of ice, he can also fly. This is done through the movement of his hair, which flaps like wings. he is unable to fly without the use of his hair, so if it was cut off it would be grounded.
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; before obtaining the crown, he was a caring boy who had a strong sense of responsibility and became upset when unable to help others. but since the corruption of ice crown, he has changed rather drastically, being more of a villain than a hero. his insanity tends to make him mumble to himself about the whispers of the crown, having deranged monologues from time to time. he also has a large amount of megalomania and a desire to freeze the world, which he ends up fulfilling in the end. however despite all of this, he doesn't see himself as the bad guy, seeing himself as the good guy helping everyone, showing that he still has parts of his original personality, albeit in a deranged way, as he sees freezing people as 'saving them'.

➳history; finn grew up in with his parents and little brother on their farm, living a pretty peaceful life. he had his mule bartram and dog jake to keep him company as well. however one day everything changed when the destiny gang threatened his parents for money, forcing him to go and sell his mule. on the way, however, he come across a strange golden crown that was being protected by a weird old lady. refusing her pleas to leave it alone, he took it so that he could sell it and get more money to pay of the gang. however the gang started to burn down the town, and soon his own house was caught in the blaze, with his family inside. to save them, and get revenge on the destiny gang, he put on the crown he had found. as soon as he did, he began to change, whispers in his head gnawing away at his sanity, promising him power.
    after he defeated the gang, however, he started to lose himself. the crown began to overpower his very mind and made him go crazy. in his insanity, he accidentally set of a nuclear warhead that had been frozen for thousands of years and unleashed chaos on his world. still retaining what little of himself he had left, he saved his parents, then sent them away from him, scared that he'd harm them. after that, however, his moments of sanity were slim, and he began trying to save those around him from the mutagen released by the bomb, by trapping them in blocks of ice and trying to freeze the whole world, and he succeeded, as no one was powerful enough to stop him.

➳other; due to the ice crown changing his biological appearance, his temperature has lowered drastically, making his skin icy cold to the touch.
Last edited by Wolfan Terror on Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me