Paleclan- Discussion (Need members)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Paleclan- Discussion and Forms

Postby Len. » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:16 am

Welp. My own muse has died. It was a terribly tragic death, mid-writing just sputtered out. Like a pen running out of ink, or an engine dying.
      I'll try and revive it, and hope to have something posted within the next 3-6 hours, but I make no promises.

edit;;
      Mmmm, yeah. About that.... no. that's not happening.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:00 am

OOawwwww, Eveningpaw is adorabibble ;v; I can't wait to get to know her through Reedpelt. They share some traits of compassion and friendliness, but also share stubborness. I'm sure they'll be a great pair ^^
    I'll try get a post up in a few hours, it's 6 am and I need sleep *^^, if I don't post within say 4-6 hours, then I will try post tonight - Hoping wb doesn't attack my already measly paragraphs.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:13 am

@fairy,
    perhaps oddpaw can interact with swiftpaw?
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leta » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:56 pm

Fairy Tail<3 wrote:lovegood
I hope you had fun! Don't be sorry. All that happened is Tawnypaw woke up from a nightmare about her parents death, then she started shouting at Swiftpaw, blaming him for what happened. When she stormed away, she tripped and fell into the stream and ran out only to run right into the freshkill pile, scattering it everywhere. They woke up a bunch of cats with their yelling, Bramblerush came out and told them to knock it off, Lightwing woke Blizzardstep to take their apprentice's training. Wolfpaw went to help Tawnypaw clean up and cheer her up. Tawnypaw and Wolfpaw decided to convince their mentors to go hunting together, but ended up asking Willowfeather if he would just take them both. Duskpaw woke up and is now sharing a robin with Morningstar, and Dewpaw is talking to Nightpool about training. I think I covered almost everyone.

thank you so much! i've finally finished my forms for snowpaw and kestrel (also changed the photos) and made my first postt! (: they're both currently open.
leta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:12 pm

Captain Penguin
Don't fret, my dear. I am a patient person for such beauty to be crafted, though I can never seem to amount to your type of beauty. You always seem to out-do me. A little jealous of your capable brain, if I must say!

Only_Sky
Do take your time, No rush! Get some sleep, and attack it when you are ready. We can wait! I hope you are content with the mentor/apprentice pairing!

lacke
Absolutely! I would love Swiftpaw to have some interaction, but I am sorry if he is a little harsh. It comes with his character. Absolutely nothing against Oddpaw<3 Do you need me to approach Oddpaw, or would you like to approach Swiftpaw?

lovegood
My pleasure! Hope that helped get you caught up! Your characters are just splendid! Beautiful, but I never expect less of you! I wil check out your post and see if I can get them some interactions!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:18 pm

Hallo hallo! I'm Birchii, feel free to call me Birch or Bir <3

I have two ladies in the roleplay atm;
    eveningpaw, a
    friendly, chatty apprentice who loves to learn and adventure. She's vvv stubborn and short-tempered, has no filter at times, but is super loving and protective of friends n such. She's also good at reading in between the lines- ouo b
    pansystream, a kittypet-turned-warrior who was very chatty and friendly, but then dramatically lost her kits and mate (I'm awful to my characters whoopsie), and is now an introverted, calm, laconic gal who is very secretive

I'd love to get some relationships for Eveningpaw; friendships, rival, a crush, best friend, older relatives etc. With such a usually-friendly-but-often-stubborn-hothead bab I feel like it could make for some interesting bits of drama c:

I'd also maybe like to have a friend for Pansystream? Someone who includes her and tries to strike up conversations with her, and maybe (if it's a tom) develop a mutual crush between her and them??

@Only_Sky
    Aah thanks! Sounds great to me; I feel like she'd look up to Reedpelt whilst having a bit of conflict with him for their stubbornness?

Is there anywhere I could hop in with my characters, either being tagged by someone or to tag someone else? I'm currently reading through the posts so far (and am loving it, awe yee) so I can catch up, then I'll work on my post (though it'll probably be up tomorrow) ^^
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:22 pm

@fairy
    tbh oddpaw is a smoll angry bean so theyll get along perfectly. could you perhaps have him approach oddpaw?
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:29 pm

birchii-

i mean duskpaw is open to relationships with any of them~ maybe he and eveningpaw can be angsty lil floofs with eachother 'cause they're polar opposites?
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:38 pm

"but mommmmmmm"
stop morningstar is the cutest thing ever where can i get one
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:12 pm

Birchii
Honestly, I have Swiftpaw and Oakfall up for relationships, and you can have them have relations with any of my characters. I have Hollyfrost, Blizzardstep, and Oakfall for relations with either of your cats. Just let me know!

lacke
Yeah, when I get the muse to post, I will jump on that band wagon and get Swiftpaw to bother Oddpaw.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me