[☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Postby akame, » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Bleh the post is up cx
Goodnight! I gotta sleep. C:
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Akame-chan wrote:Bleh the post is up cx
Goodnight! I gotta sleep. C:

sleep well.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:24 am

is it alright if i have one of my characters interact with one of your other characters, tidal?
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maplefoxie » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:49 pm

I put in Pandora's history now. Gonna post tommorrow.

╒════════════════════════════╕

"being awfully loud
for an introvert"
Hi I'm Maple!

future ❆ links

╘════════════════════════════╛

maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squiggs » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:18 am

{{ Oh my!
I was so excited to see this role play was starting, I forgot when it was xD
I will make my first post asap, most likely tonight or tomorrow night. Anyone want me to bump into their characters first post? Just pm me c:
Alsooo, will be working on some relationships when I have the chance ~
Squiggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:18 pm

✦Awakening Souls✦ wrote:is it alright if i have one of my characters interact with one of your other characters, tidal?

That's fine c:

I'll put up Shio, Echo, & Belladonna as soon as I can, along with Pyrrha's response.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:27 pm

@tidal perfect! i'll post soon, just finishing up some other posts first. i'll have aster run into belladonna soon, after he has finished his interaction with pyrrha.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MidnightBlossom » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:24 pm

Zander

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sexuality: Straight
Feline or canine?: Feline~ Bengal
Physical Description: Zander is a silver Bengal tom. His lithe frame is equipped with sharp claws and deadly fangs. Zanders fur is ash grey with mesmorising streaks of silver and delicately formed black markings. His piercing emerald eyes are surrounded by a sea of yellow that frames his black pupils. The bengals long tail aids him when hunting so he can balence himself for a precise strike. His long whiskers lie symmetrically on his white muzzle under a wet, pink nose.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Personality: Zander is a caring, affectionate tom... some would even go as far as saying he was a flirt. However, he would never intentially lead anyone on. Zander can be quite cold to any males he does not know, but once they have earned his loyalty the bengal will protect them with his life; the same goes for females. The tom is a skilled hunter, he is not spotted unless he wants to be seen and he is not heard untill the last fatal minute. He can sometimes startle other felines with his stealth and uses it to his advantage during a fight. Overall, Zander is a friendly tom who will fight fiercly to protect the ones he loves.
History: The silver bengal was born on the outskirts of the city. His mother birthed two stillborns that did not get enought nourishment in the womb due to the lack of healthy prey. Zander and his sister- Amber - were the only kittens that survived the birth. Their mother cared for them to the best of her ability, her milk was sparse but they were able to get enough nutrients to grow. Once they were able to eat solid food their mother taught them how to hunt, Zander was a true natural, his stealth was his best gift and allowed him to go undetected by prey. Soon, there was little food left so his mother decided to lead them on the trecherous journey to the city. When they arrived their mother was weak, she had not eaten in days; choosing to give any food to her children. After one day in the city a group of starved rats attacked his mother, Zander tried with all his might to fight them off but his younger self was not strong enough. He was left with Amber, both of them defenceless young cats. Due to their lack of knowledge, they traveled into the floods in a desperate attempt to find shelter. After their first night sleeping by the streams, Amber began to grow ill as the toxic air polluted her lungs. Coughs racked through her fragile body untill she took her last breath, no further respiration followed. Zander was left alone, he travelled into the city where he has survived ever since; hunting what he can and learning the true meaning of isolation.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Family: Deceased
Mate: PM me
Crush: Will add as the RP progresses
Offspring: None currently
Scent: His otherwise earthy and cinnamon aroma is tainted with smoke and fumes
Voice: His voice has a slight Irish undertone but is otherwise husky

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Example: The air was still, just like the rest of the city as it mourned the death of humanity. There was no movement, no sounds, no life. Zander sat with his long, silver tail wrapped around his front paws; trying to conserve as much body heat as he could. Black, foreboding clouds blocked the sun from warming the earth, as if they were trying to shield the devastation from view. Zanders emerald eyes surveyed his surroundings, the toms velvet, triangular ears followed any sound in hope of detecting potential prey. His silver fur acted as the perfect camourflage against the bleak, grey city buildings. The bengal suppressed a shiver as his soft skin glided over his exposed ribs, warmth eluded him and the tom let out a deep growl of agitation. Swiftly standing, Zander headed towards the abandoned house at a brisk trot in hopes of finding a bird to fill his empty stomach. The toms movements were undetected, making sure to only step on hard ground as to not leave any prints in the wet earth. He moved silently, his black markings allowing him to look like a mere shadow against the dark world that he now resided in.
Last edited by MidnightBlossom on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
MidnightBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:37 am

Zander is accepted c:

Ill add him up front when I get off mobile, but feel free to post before then.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MidnightBlossom » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:51 am

☾Aleera☽

Sexuality: Bisexual
Feline or canine?: Canine~ Inuit Dog
Physical Description: Aleera is often mistaken as a large wolf, but her breed is pure Inuit Dog. The fae has thick, dense fur which protects her from the harsh weather and mercyless storms. Her coat is pure white with soft, caramel highlights. Aleera has bright, yellow eyes that shine with wisdom and mistrust. Her sturdy legs have travelled many miles atop of her large, calloused paws. Aleera is armed with sharp, white fangs that she is not afraid to use in her favour.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Personality: Aleeras once playful personality has been tainted with mistrust. Her mind is mainly set on self-preservation and she is not afraid to fight anyone that stands in her path of survival. The Inuit Dog is cold and unforgiving to stangers, often resorting to baring her fangs in a primal warning. However, once you have earned Aleera's trust she will be the most caring, loyal and devoted companion you will ever have by your side. Even though Aleera seems unaproachable and agressive, she will never hurt anyone unless she deems it necessary. Also, the fae would never lay a paw on a pup and can become quite fond of the playful creatures, she often finds herself thinking of her younger self when looking into their reflective gaze.
History: Aleera was raised by her father after her mother died during birth, alongside her two brothers who were stillborn. Her father was harsh and unforgiving, he blamed the young pup for his mates death. Soon after they arrived in the city, her father died from the toxic gasses that polluted his lungs, leaving the young dog alone. Aleera has never told anyone about her past, the truth is just to hard for the fae to speak about.... the things her father made her do. If you earn her trust then maybe... just maybe, she will indulge in the brutal events of her life.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Family: Deceased
Mate: PM me
Crush: Will add as the RP progresses
Offspring: None currently
Scent: Aleera's scent is an intoxicating mix of the forest and mint leaves. Remaining untainted by the polluted environment.
Voice: Aleera's voice is medolic and as smooth as honey. However, it has a certain hard undertone that emerges when she is feeling threatened.

Last edited by MidnightBlossom on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:02 am, edited 8 times in total.
MidnightBlossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me