Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby soonyoung » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:13 pm

Ploegy wrote:
Accepted. I'll be making the Crimson pair for you guys once I get to editing the front

Thank you.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:13 pm

now i wanna do Mavis x Zeref U.u
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:27 pm

lol. Zervis is great XD Zeref is so dark but so wonderful <3

@Faded - heh. excited for this. just saying, I'm a hardcore Jerza shipper so... yeah. forgot where I was going with that :3 nice Jellal gif btw XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:31 pm

Wow my focus is really all over the place and it sucks. Someone get me to focus on writing my replies ;-;
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:33 pm

anime_lily wrote:lol. Zervis is great XD Zeref is so dark but so wonderful <3

@Faded - heh. excited for this. just saying, I'm a hardcore Jerza shipper so... yeah. forgot where I was going with that :3 nice Jellal gif btw XD

It was so hard finding a gif. There were so many good ones...!

AND OMG, I CANT EXPLAIN MY LOVING LOVE LOAF LOVE I HAVE FOR ZEREF
    JSNFIWQVEIRJ

Lol, imagine having to choose between Jellal and Zeref... I can't choose. I love them equally.

Ploegy wrote:
Wow my focus is really all over the place and it sucks. Someone get me to focus on writing my replies ;-;

I can help; X

soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:37 pm

[img]-[/img]

➳name; Malour

➳age; 16

➳gender; female

➳sexuality; straight

➳crush; none (yet)

➳pairing; (waiting for Kaori)

➳fandom; Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OC)

➳hair; short, black, side-swept semi-jagged bangs,

➳eyes; golden-hazel

➳skin tone; light, slightly tan

➳build; fairly skinny, strong,

➳height; about 5"2

➳weight; ?

➳abilities / powers; she can use The Force, is trained in hand-to-hand combat, and weilds a lightsaber.

➳weapons; her lightsaber, a blaster, a dagger.

➳personality; Mal has a rather.......interesting personality. It will seem at first that she out-right doesn't like people, but that's not necessarily true. She's just wary of people sometimes, due to traumatic experiences when she was young, and her rather reserved nature. She Isn't necessarily shy, but instead she just takes time to trust others. She does, however, have a hard time handling people who are over-the-top perky and hyper, and is rather blunt when someone goes overboard with enthusiasm.

➳history; she doesn't remember the first few years of her life. When Malour was three, she was adopted by a family on Naboo. When she was five, her adoptive parents sent her to train with Luke Skywalker at the new Jedi academy, after realizing she was Force-sensitive. She took an immediate liking to Ben Solo, and became like a shadow, following him practically everywhere. When she was seven, she maaged to escape alongside some of her fellow Jedi. She returned home, managing to live in relative peace with her adoptive parents and sibling.

➳other; she has a scar, runing from her left ear down the back of her neck, but she usually conceals it via her hairstyle/clothing. She wears a necklace from her father, a simple gold chain with a golden ring, that has three red stones set on the top, and her name engraved on the inside.

(I'll get her picture up tomorrow.)

Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:43 pm

@Faded *pats on shoulder* I understand. The Jellal is just too great XD

omg. My sister keeps saying Zeref looks like a lost puppy and it's so true :3 well, most of the time at least. I really like Sting, Rogue and Mard Geer a lot as well though :L then again... I like nearly every character in fairy tail as long as they aren't jerks or have annoying voice actors or whatever :L
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:45 pm

anime_lily wrote:@Faded *pats on shoulder* I understand. The Jellal is just too great XD

omg. My sister keeps saying Zeref looks like a lost puppy and it's so true :3 well, most of the time at least. I really like Sting, Rogue and Mard Geer a lot as well though :L then again... I like nearly every character in fairy tail as long as they aren't jerks or have annoying voice actors or whatever :L

I also like Gray because of his habit of stripping. OAO

But yeah, that makes sense with the whole jerk and annoying voice actor thing.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:54 pm

Accepted

@Faded; lol not a big fan of her but I appreciate it
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:56 pm

@Faded. - :L that was my sister's reaction as well XD I don't care, I think it's funny when Natsu and Gray fight over that and Natsu is like "stripper" and then gray is like "Pyro". Their fights are great XD or puppet wars during the Battle of Fairy Tail between gajeel and natsu...

i'll get back on track now, maybe XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me