Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:30 pm

As I have said if you have someone to come in with I'm cool with you guys making characters

@Kaori; I'm gonna have Nowi interact with him just gotta make my post when I'm back at my laptop
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:31 pm

@Ploegy - cool cool. just wanted to make sure ^-^

@Faded - I'll get Erza's form up when I'm done with doing homework

@Ace - lol. someone's excited XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:32 pm

Ploegy wrote:
As I have said if you have someone to come in with I'm cool with you guys making characters

@Kaori; I'm gonna have Nowi interact with him just gotta make my post when I'm back at my laptop

Alright!! I can be patient ;o;
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:42 pm

anime_lily wrote:@Faded - I'll get Erza's form up when I'm done with doing homework

SO FREAKING HYPED.

@Spiritstar, Why don't you have Jessibel reply to Rin and have her try and find Claus?
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:43 pm

Yeah I kinda am lul

Also, wish there was more digimon fans umu
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:08 pm

➳name; Erza Scarlet
    ➳age; 19 Years Old
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; urr... Mystogan XD totally :L no... Siegrain? urr... nah...
    that can't be right... the other guy who looks like him XD jk, Jellal <3
    ➳pairing; That one color :L
    ➳fandom; Fairy Tail

➳hair; Scarlet
    ➳eyes; Brown
    ➳skin tone; Fair
    ➳height; urr... something around 5 ft. 6 or 7 in.
    ➳weight; doesn't say :L

➳abilities / powers; Spatial Magic (Requip: The Knight, ability to summon objects from a pocket dimension; Knight: Changes both armor and weapons) Erza is known for her quick ability to change armors and weapons, much quicker than most. Over time she has come to recieve the nickname, "Titania, the Fairy Queen".
    ➳weapons; 200+ swords, axes, staffs, and other weapons

➳personality; Erza is a very strict and impatient when it comes to first impressions. She is proud to be part of the Fairy Tail guild and has a great sense of justice. She is persistent and not willing to give up in any fights even if it costs her her life. She is known to love strawberry cake and to get angry over small things that she loves and has a passion for acting even though it scares her senseless when actually needing to perform. However, even if that is who she appears to be on the outside, Erza describes herself to be "someone who is always crying" and that she was never able to protect those close to her. That is what her true goal is. To become strong enough to protect those she cares for and over the years, she has become just that.
    ➳history; Warning: POSSIBLE SPOILERS EVERYWHERE Erza was captured and brought to the Tower of Heaven at a very young age. She lived there for a while until one of her friends, Jellal had an idea to get her friends and her to freedom. It was around this time when Jellal had given Erza the last name of "Scarlet" because she didn't have one and he thought it would help him remember it. She just let it be at that time but after their failed attempt at escape, Erza was punished for "coming up with the idea" even though it actually wasn't her fault. Jellal came to her rescue and almost got her back to the others (group of friends along with "Grandpa Rob") when they were caught by magic soldiers who threw Erza back to the others in their cell and took Jellal away. Erza was furious and started her rebellion along with many of the others who had been captured. Going to stop here in case people who haven't watched/read Fairy Tail read this anyways and b/c I'm too lazy to type so... yeah. That's basically the beginning. After a while however, Erza freed herself and made her way to Fairy Tail, one of the top guilds at the time and joined up with it. Ever since, she has been with the guild, showing only loyalty and trust towards the other members of the guild.

➳other; Random fact: The companions with Erza at the Tower of Heaven were: Millianna, Simon, Sho, Wally and Rob
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:50 pm

Accepted

Alright I'm finally back home so I'll get working on my replies. Gonna apologize now if they're bad. I'm really not feeling the greatest
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:56 pm

@ploegy - thanks ^-^ I really hope you feel better soon <3 take your time
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:03 pm

Get ready, for the longest form ever.

➳name; Jellal Fernandes
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Straight
    ➳crush; -
    ➳pairing; Waiting w/Erza
    ➳fandom; Fairy Tail

➳hair; Blue, long.
    ➳eyes; Brown.
    ➳skin tone; Pale, white.
    ➳build; Slim, muscular.
    ➳height; 183cm
    ➳weight; 69kg

➳abilities / powers; Grand Chariot (七星剣グランシャリオ Guran Shario): While in the air, Jellal places both arms on top of each other, with the top hand having only the index and middle fingers spread out. Seven Magic Seals are then summoned in front of him and connect, creating a constellation of sorts. Each Magic Seal then releases a powerful light blast down on the opponent, forming the same pattern on the ground before exploding. According to Jellal, this spell's destruction capability rivals that of an actual meteor.

Altairis (暗黒の楽園アルテアリス Arutearisu): Jellal crosses his arms above his head to begin casting the spell.[192] As he prepares to fire the spell, all nearby shadows are drawn towards him, forming a small black orb which rapidly grows in size (inside are small white lights, giving it an appearance similar to that of the night sky), before unleashing it towards the target. The orb appears to be incredibly dense, and may hold a tremendous amount of gravity capable of crushing everything in Jellal's path. This spell was used when Simon saved Erza.

True Heavenly Body Magic: Sema (真・天体魔法 星崩しセーマ Shin Tentai Mahō Sēma): An attack in which Jellal bows down and points his hands downwards, with all the fingers closed except the index and middle fingers. He then begins to slowly move his right hand until it points upwards, causing the clouds above Jellal to begin circling, creating what appears to be a cyclone. From the center of the swirling formation, a glowing orb begins to form, growing in size until a humongous meteor emerges, falling quickly to earth towards the intended target. When the meteor hits, the force is strong enough to create a large explosion, which engulfs a wide area and releases a strong hurricane of air, also leaving a large crater in its wake. This spell was used to defeat the 4 members of Oracion Seis.

Meteor (流星ミーティア Mītia): Jellal's body is surrounded by a cloak of Heavenly Body Magic, allowing him to move through the air at incredible speeds. Even if someone could detect his trajectory, it is nearly impossible to catch him. With his speed, Jellal assaults his opponents with quick, but powerful, melee attacks. Jellal wears a special suit under his robes to better utilize this particular spell. During Jellal's battle with Jura Neekis, the speed granted to him by Meteor amazed even Jet, a Mage specializing in speed-enhancing Magic.

Dark Grab: Jellal moves his hands towards the opponent, far away from him. This will prompt a pair of strong, dark-coloured arms to appear from a nearby surface and grab the opponent, immobilizing or choking them according to the movements performed by Jellal himself, who, after grabbing the target, is capable of controlling the spell with a single hand. In the anime, the spell instead takes the form of a large amount of red glyphs, which surround the opponent, swirling around them and then grabbing them. Such glyphs can also be used to lift the target in the air and bring them to Jellal.

Darkness Cage: Jellal creates a sphere of Darkness Magic in his hand, before firing it at his target, releasing several ghosts that wrap around the them, restraining their movement. In the anime, Jellal instead crushes a different-looking sphere in his hand, summoning several small masses of Darkness Magic which then grow and come together to create a sphere around the target, restraining their movement and dealing pain.

Dark Vanish: A spell in which the target seemingly implodes from the inside, or is, in any case, forced to vanish through unknown means, leaving only the clothes behind.

Dark Mass: Jellal creates a dark sphere that expands until it transitions into multiple tentacle-like entities that rush towards the target, and upon contact, spontaneously erupts. Within, the dark sphere appears to feature the face of Ksitigarbha.
    Ghost Fireworks: Jellal extends his arm and releases a flurry of ghosts towards his opponents. They seem to be alive as when Erza Scarlet cut them, they shed blood.

Flame of Rebuke(咎の炎 Toga no Honō): This spell, when released, creates golden flames in Jellal's palm, which he gave to Natsu to consume in order to defeat Zero. By eating them, Natsu entered Dragon Force, describing the feeling of consuming the flames as being similar to "eating Etherion", implying the spell to be incredibly powerful. According to Jellal, creating these flames uses up virtually all of his Magic.

Abyss Break (煉獄砕破アビスブレイク Abisu Bureiku): An extremely powerful spell which employs four different types of elemental Magic (Fire Magic, Earth Magic, Water Magic and Wind Magic) to attack the opponent. [I took away wind because that's far to powerful, even though it's in the anime it needs to be fair for the role play to.]

Bind Snake (拘束の蛇バインドスネーク Kōsoku no Hebi): This spell appears in the form of a snake tattoo. The snake winds its way around the target's body, tightening and restricting movement.

Square of Self-Destruction (自律崩壊魔法陣 Jiritsu Hōkai Mahōjin): An extremely complex Magic which Jellal used in an attempt to destroy Nirvana and commit suicide. Without knowledge of its cancellation code, it cannot be dispelled. However, the spell's creator and the one who taught it to Jellal, Brain, was able to dispel this Magic without any need for the code.

Telekinesis: Jellal has shown the ability to move objects around in the air without touching them, being capable of doing so even through his Thought Projection, Siegrain, making a book he was reading float back to its place on the bookshelf. Offensively, Jellal has proven himself capable of moving a target around in any desired manner. By moving his hand in the direction he wants it to move, he blows the target away as if he were hitting them. This will seemingly produce an invisible, powerful blunt attack to strike the target; an attack which is strong enough to kill opponents, causing their blood to spill out.

Telepathy (念話テレパシー Terepashī): Jellal has shown the ability to be able to communicate telepathically with others, disallowing any "jacking" of his communication to occur.

Five Layered Magic Circle: Sacred Song (五重魔法陣 御神楽, Gojūmahōjin: Mikagura): Jellal creates several Magic circles covered in runes above his opponent, which release a concentrated beam of Magic Power that damages the enemy.

Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Jellal has shown himself to be a capable unarmed combatant: while his speed was enhanced by his Meteor spell, Jellal went on to attack and brutally injure Natsu Dragneel several times with strong melee attacks, such as punches and kicks.

Immense Agility: Aside from his Magic capabilities, Jellal is fast, agile, and has quick reflexes, being shown avoiding and redirecting the slashes from Erza's large bladed weapons with ease, reacting to them with his own Magic. He was also shown evading the assaults from Jura Neekis' stone pillars through several remarkable acrobatic leaps. Jellal went as far as to flawlessly dodge the attacks of Racer, a Dark Mage known for his masterful skill in employing speed-enhancing Magic (or rather Magic which slows his opponents' perception of him), without resorting to employ his own spells; aside from ducking even with his back turned, Jellal was also able to subsequently pinpoint Racer's location and throw another member of his guild (namely Cobra) against him.

Enhanced Strength: Jellal has displayed considerable physical strength, enough for him to send a man of Cobra's stature flying several meters away from him using only a single hand; what's more, the feat was performed with a backward motion, and Cobra himself was sent crashing against Racer, causing him to stagger in the process.

➳weapons; Magic Staves: While disguised as Mystogan, Jellal was also shown to be able to use five staves to fight against enemies.

➳personality; His personality is hard to explain so find it here.
    ➳history; Can't be bothered writing it because this is also hard to explain. read it here

➳other; Oh my gosh this is so freaking long.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:10 pm

Accepted. I'll be making the Crimson pair for you guys once I get to editing the front
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me