Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby momincharge » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:04 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i was your 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎 and you were my 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎.
"daraku shita aibyō" is what they call love now that it's been identified as a disease. only people over the age of eighteen can go thru the cure safely. daraku shita aibyō is known to cause depression, aggressive behavior, severe obsessiveness, become an addiction, severe jealousy which may lead to killing, and even suicide in some severe cases. anyone who believes they have dsa must report it immediately for treatment. it is forbidden for people of the opposite genders to touch or talk in any way if they are uncured, otherwise it'll make the risk of catching dsa higher. students are evaluated at the age of seventeen, and are given a number between one and ten to be called while taking treatment as if they are an experiment. then they are paired with someone of a similar number. after they finish college or university, they are to get married and raise the next generation. people always say that after you're cured, you become happier and free.
but the truth is, is that you are trapped. no one has a say in who they get married with and they are all fed lies. there are people who don't like the way the world is though. some are rebels who download illegal music (which is music based on love) and meet uncured of the opposite gender. some even fall in love. some may still believe in love.

i was saving you but you were killing me.

main thread
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:08 am

M O O N F A L L

❝𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒. 𝐹𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓎 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝑜𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓈. 𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓋𝒾𝓋𝑒?❞

»»——————————-⥉———————————««

Rules;

Don't kill another wolf without there permission.
You cannot be your own mate.
Try be to active!
All Tess rules apply.
Please skip scenes such as mating and birth with a >> symbol!!

HISTORY;

It all started with a peaceful pack.. With a calm and wise Leader named Lark. Lark was a great wolf.. Until one day, his mate died. He couldn't take all the death anymore. So he went crazy. He turned against his pack, even his own kin! When his daughter Kaiya came of age to defeat him and drive him out of the pack.. It would be over, for now.

Form;

Ready to start your journey?

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/posting.php?mode=edit&f=65&p=117319588
hi there, i'm rosy. [ any pronouns ] [ im kinda inactive here hehe ]
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheCryptid » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:27 am

KatieMoop wrote:
" A roleplay set in an equestrian center, haunted by a family who died in a fire years ago. "
The roleplay is brand new, unstarted, and in need of members! Please take a peek if interested.

roleplay thread
discussion thread
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:20 am

A variety of animals live on Mount Olympus. Deer, boar, foxes...but none are as unique as the wolves. A single wolf pack resides in the Mountain, and they are unlike any other. These wolves are watched over by the twelve Olympian gods and have been blessed with their powers. The wolves use their unique powers to defend and provide for their pack. With few enemies and plenty of prey, the wolves lived in peace for a long time.

Wolves are not the only special creatures, however. Monsters of all shapes and sizes...dragons, manticores, harpies, and more, have appeared on the mountain. They were uncommon and the wolves were able to drive them away, but the monsters have been increasing in number. More and more have been appearing on Mount Olympus, stealing prey and attacking wolves in their own territory. The wolves asked the gods for help, but the gods did not respond. Mount Olympus is no longer a safe haven for wolves, and the wolves are on their own. The wolves must find a way to to stop the monsters, or else they will be destroyed.

Link
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:27 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i was your 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎 and you were my 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎.
"daraku shita aibyō" is what they call love now that it's been identified as a disease. only people over the age of eighteen can go thru the cure safely. daraku shita aibyō is known to cause depression, aggressive behavior, severe obsessiveness, become an addiction, severe jealousy which may lead to killing, and even suicide in some severe cases. anyone who believes they have dsa must report it immediately for treatment. it is forbidden for people of the opposite genders to touch or talk in any way if they are uncured, otherwise it'll make the risk of catching dsa higher. students are evaluated at the age of seventeen, and are given a number between one and ten to be called while taking treatment as if they are an experiment. then they are paired with someone of a similar number. after they finish college or university, they are to get married and raise the next generation. people always say that after you're cured, you become happier and free.
but the truth is, is that you are trapped. no one has a say in who they get married with and they are all fed lies. there are people who don't like the way the world is though. some are rebels who download illegal music (which is music based on love) and meet uncured of the opposite gender. some even fall in love. some may still believe in love.

i was saving you but you were killing me.

main thread
Last edited by momincharge on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:32 am

Nepenthe is a small town where everyone knows each other. Nepenthe is
surrounded by a mountain range and lakes. Everything you ever need is downtown,
coffee shops, movies, skating, diners, and a small grocery store. Every single business is run
by a local family. You won't find a single corporation in the town's borders- not even
a fast food restaurant.

GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prrsnickety » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:56 am

lemonade, wrote:
This roleplay is all about bad decisions.

----------------------------------
You heard me correctly,
I said bad decisions.
-------------------------------------

"You're trapped inside your own mind here." an emotionless voice calls out to you.
"Someday you'll end up like me. I'm broken. But there are some who aren't. You need
to find them, you need to be like them if you want to survive."

Stuck in the middle of the rolling hills and the bustling city is Ice Valley. it regularly freezes here,
in the bottom of the valley, hence its name. We are the students of Ice Valley High, we're trapped.
Not here, we can leave if we want, but we don't. We're broken. When you break under the pressure,
your composure shatters. You go angry for a week, some go sad, but after that, you're mindless.
You're either emotionless, or spiteful. If you start feeling emotionless, you'll soon become an outcast,
but if you're spiteful, you'll soon find yourself competing for top spot. The only way to get out for good,
graduate. If you become broken, you probably never will. Anytime you make a bad decision, it presses on your conscience.
Any time you make a good decision, you feel a bit better. Some people break after about 15 "valley-crimes", this is what we call bad decisions, but.. some can last for hundreds. It depends on the week. Drama is everywhere, and you have to avoid it.

join us?
prrsnickety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:09 am

Brambleclan is evil, filled with large cats and have a history cloaked in blood. They focus on power, and fear to scar off outsiders. They are extremely hostile but hold the warrior code to a high level of respect, there is severe consequences for breaking any part of it. Featherclan on the other hand are much smaller, and would rather talk things out than resort to bloodshead they like to stay in groups while doing anything outside of the camp in fear of Brambleclan

5:Please be active, if you don't for for 4 days without a warning us you'll be removed
6:No being your own crush/mate or apprentice/mentor
7:No God-modding or Mary/Gary sues Etc, Kits can't fight unless taught to as a loner or cats can't fight off large predators/ other cats alone and not get hurt.
8:Please be descriptive,theres no minimum requirement I understand writers block but post as much detail as possible please!
9:Know how many cats you can handle, if you have more than you can handle not your not rping some at all I will ask you to rp it or have it get killed off/run away, someone may adopt it though
10:Two of the same names are not allowed Exp: Two cats can't both be named spiderleg, only 1 of each prefix and suffix set
11:Use real WC names, Exp;Loners/Warriors have a prefix/suffix, Kits have a prefix/kit apprentices have a prefix/paw, kittypets have names like milly,snow,drop etc.
12:Please pretty up your posts (unless your on mobile then wright 'mobile' or 'mob' in your post or let us know some other way)
13:Post forms here
[/quote][/quote]

[center]just started!
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:33 am

coral. wrote:

after months of aimless wandering, rick grimes and the close-knit g-
roup that follows him have stumbled upon the seemingly peaceful c-
ommunity of alexandria. the place as a whole strives to maintain th-
e civilized society within its walls - but to those who have spent a l-
ong time on the outside, it may seem like nothing but a farce. perh-
aps these people are just trying to ignore the real threats out there,
pretending like nothing has changed. yet, to others, it's a symbol of
hope that society can be rebuilt from the ashes.

even then, that hope comes with the knowledge that this communit-
y could be in danger at any moment - if not from the dead, then fro-
m the living. the world has changed, and if you want something to s-
tay, you must be prepared to fight for it - something many residents
of alexandria seem grimly unready to do. can alexandria find its bal-
ance between keeping peace inside the walls and being ready to de-
fend itself, or will this conflict of ideas destroy it from the inside out?

( ➼ ❝ your bones ) —— main thread // discussion
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ( strays of valparaiso!! )

Postby w0ah » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:02 am

THE STRAYS OF VALPARAISO