Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Pipsquawk » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:58 am

Tom Ridgewell wrote:
Tom Ridgewell wrote:
Tom Ridgewell wrote:

Brambleclan is evil, filled with large cats and have a history cloaked in blood. They focus on power, and fear to scar off outsiders. They are extremely hostile but hold the warrior code to a high level of respect, there is severe consequences for breaking any part of it. Featherclan on the other hand are much smaller, and would rather talk things out than resort to bloodshead they like to stay in groups while doing anything outside of the camp in fear of Brambleclan

5:Please be active, if you don't for for 4 days without a warning us you'll be removed
6:No being your own crush/mate or apprentice/mentor
7:No God-modding or Mary/Gary sues Etc, Kits can't fight unless taught to as a loner or cats can't fight off large predators/ other cats alone and not get hurt.
8:Please be descriptive,theres no minimum requirement I understand writers block but post as much detail as possible please!
9:Know how many cats you can handle, if you have more than you can handle not your not rping some at all I will ask you to rp it or have it get killed off/run away, someone may adopt it though
10:Two of the same names are not allowed Exp: Two cats can't both be named spiderleg, only 1 of each prefix and suffix set
11:Use real WC names, Exp;Loners/Warriors have a prefix/suffix, Kits have a prefix/kit apprentices have a prefix/paw, kittypets have names like milly,snow,drop etc.
12:Please pretty up your posts (unless your on mobile then wright 'mobile' or 'mob' in your post or let us know some other way)
13:Post forms here

One warrior and one apprentice needed for both clans before we can start!
Last edited by Pipsquawk on Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:14 am

Six families and only one throne. What could possibly go wrong?
When the Ashford king dies early without naming his successor
all the families are vying for the throne.
Of course the eldest Ashford believes it their right of passage.
While the other families try to determine
whether this new king/queen is worthy of the throne,
each family sends their children in hopes of catching
the eye of the new ruler in hopes of an alliance through marriage.
With no one to help the new king/queen
they will be left to their own decisions and hopefully make the right ones.

Nothing could go wrong in a court of suspicion, lies and desires. Right?

2 males needed!
Link to roleplay
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Camp Half-Blood (New + Accepting)

Postby jungwonie » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:51 am

rose- wrote:
rose- wrote:

Camp Half-Blood, the safe haven of the children of the Greek gods and goddesses. It's as normal as a camp full of demigods can be. But something evil is brewing, coming back, and there's no guarantee they can stop it this time. New monsters are starting to resurface and the dome of Camp Half-Blood is beginning to weaken, though no one knows why. The woods surrounding the camp are beginning to be over-run with monsters. What will happen? What will we do?

Discussion Thread

Roleplay thread
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:00 pm

♡Ethereal♡ wrote:
♡Ethereal♡ wrote:
♡Ethereal♡ wrote:
❄тяιвє σf fяσzєи мιѕт❄

Many moons ago, long after the four clans and the Tribe of Rushing Water, many cats who were abandoned, alone, or cast away seemed to be out of hope. They would occasionally form small groups, but many chose to live alone. Moons passed, untill a miracle happened. Starry cats began falling from the heavens in dreams and nightmares. They spoke of a land that these cats could call home. Some of the hopeless ignored these dreams, thinking they were just that. but, other listened. They were given training in their dreams, to hunt. fight. and lead. They were told to venture beyond sight, to a place high above reality. Cats ventured on, and soon two large groups formed at the base of a mountain. one led by a lithe, thin She-cat, who was given training by the starry cats to hunt. The other, a thick, strong tom, to fight in the names of his group. They both traveled up the sides of the mountain, both meeting at a large cave. The group's argued over who belonged there. accusing the other of being liars about their starry visions. it wasn't until the first night that blood was shed due to a dispute did the two bow their heads in shame. They knew that fighting was wrong, and so, they made truce. They all worked together, teaching eachother things they were taught by the cats in their dreams. The two leaders, after a few moons of small pitty arguments, put it aside. They fell in love. They gave birth to the first kit of pure blooded tribe cat. He was the only of the litter to make it, and was named by the starry cats themselves. He became Teller of The Moon. In the moons to come, the cats would form a hierarchy, and make a life worth living. That was many many moons ago. Now the tribe has dwindled slightly, but they hold strong. They have their own ways of serving the starry cats, which they have named. The Tribe of Endless Hunting. Holding ceremonies once every moon to honor these cats, and those who had begun the tribe, they now are slowly gaining power. The Teller of The Moon has just been appointed, so now, they await their words.

HIGH RANKS ARE AVAILABLE

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

┌── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┐

███████████████████████████
she/her • bisexual • idk what else to put
⤜───────⤛
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

└── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┘

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:00 pm

♡Ethereal♡ wrote:
♡Ethereal♡ wrote:

You are one of many wolves throughout decades to be captured by an unknown force and put into the area of The Stolen Pack. don't be frightened, these wolves are nice. their ways seem simple. untill you find out why they were all brought here.

Rowan, the elder wolf, was the first. it is unknown what's kept him alive for so long, but he has been put her for a reason. You must not disobey my words. he told you. Disobey, and I can no longer protect you. He says this all the time. to every wolf to be born or to be brought to their pack.

I will choose your way of life, he woofs. it may not seem fun, but your very existence depends on it. You must stay as the assigned role given. and you must produce offspring with your mate I will name.

Join the Pack and listen to Rowans order. or... maybe don't listen

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

⤜───────⤛

xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ( strays of valparaiso !! )

Postby w0ah » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:07 pm

THE STRAYS OF VALPARAISO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( open | closed )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

main thread
disc. & forms
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Nepenthe is a small town where everyone knows each other. Nepenthe is
surrounded by a mountain range and lakes. Everything you ever need is downtown,
coffee shops, movies, skating, diners, and a small grocery store. Every single business is run
by a local family. You won't find a single corporation in the town's borders- not even
a fast food restaurant.

GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Student Registry Open!

Postby OriGalaxii » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Principal Amey wrote:Dear Parents/guardians,
I congratulate you on having your son/daughter join my elite school. He/She will be warmly welcomed into SpringBay High School of Excellence. Whether they're new or returning, rest assure they will be in a safe and exciting school environment. I hope to see you at our open house and opening assembly on September 6, 20xx. If you have any questions or concerns, I am always willing and happy to answer them at any time.

Best Regards,
Amey Chronos

Let's go find your dorm, shall we?

hi
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby molotov » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:14 pm

molotov wrote:
ImageImage
main thread
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

welcome one, welcome all, to a game of chess with a twist! but we won’t be playing with silly little chess pieces, no, in this game, you are the pieces! and this world his the game board! there a currently 32 people here, all in which have been divided into two groups of 16, the 16 individuals in these particular teams have been assigned a certain role in which they must play for every group there is: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. with the most powerful being the queen and the least powerful the pawn. the objective is to checkmate! meaning you must kill the opposing king, then and only then will you be able to go back home and move on with your lives.

but don’t psych yourself out just yet, you will have until nightfall to prepare and get yourselfs settled in, once the sun has set the game will start and proceed until the next day, if both kings are still alive when the sun rises, the game will continue the following night and so on and so forth. during the nighttime you are free to attempt to sneak, or fight your way into the opposing castle and kill the king. those who refuse to participate or attempt to kill the opposing king during the morning will be susceptible to punishments, some in which could cost you your lives if you are unable to survive them. you should also take note that during these nightly games there will be a certain time limit to how long it takes both teams to participate, if someone isn’t killed, injured, or hasn’t attempted to break into the enemies castle in an hour after the game has started then I’ll be sure to add in some changes to spice things up a bit. so I suggest you do your best to follow the rules and try your hardest! here, life is a game board, time is your opponent, if you procrastinate you will lose the game, you must make a move to be victorious. so give it everything you got!
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:39 pm

🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨

A great journey awaits. One bringing these cats down from their home. The only thing the cats know, was said by one, small, starry lot to their past leader.

"A great movement is coming, and we must move with it. A prophecy will be foretold, to one some would least expect. When the words of a giant star is spoken, then we shall know our omen."

They said to not take this warning lightly, that their tribe will suffer if they don't. yet they said that that in itself was not a prophecy, more like a bid farewell. This was 63 moons ago, to a Teller Of The Moon, who died in childbirth. Now, a new Teller, currently known as Wolf Hunting in Snow, has risen. He knows nothing of this warning, and now he must wait for this great movement.

Will you move along with The Tribe Of Frozen Mist?

🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄
🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨❄🌨

HIGH RANKS ARE AVAILABLE

Last edited by HollowBubble on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

⤜───────⤛

xxxxImage