valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby unnamed » Wed May 09, 2018 2:46 pm

finally back and working on my post lol

i feel like Titan's gonna be so frustrated because he's the youngest and Mazi wants older stallions but he's stubborn and definitely doesn't like the word 'no'
      however he'll love the challenge lol

also no clue where astrid will go after leaving so if anyone wants dibs go 'head
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Wed May 09, 2018 3:08 pm

working on my posts now
    my old mare, rhaenys, will have a foal in her first post, but i can edit it out if she can't have it yet
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Wed May 09, 2018 3:51 pm

omnipotence_ wrote:
      finally back and working on my post lol

i feel like Titan's gonna be so frustrated because he's the youngest and Mazi wants older stallions but he's stubborn and definitely doesn't like the word 'no'
      however he'll love the challenge lol

also no clue where astrid will go after leaving so if anyone wants dibs go 'head

*Insert image of Haukr's eyes gravitating off of his body towards Astrid*
Last edited by BlueChai on Fri May 11, 2018 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Wed May 09, 2018 4:01 pm

Phantom's gonna be soooo irritated. XDDDD
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Wed May 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Omg Haukr. XD Phantom is gonna be mad.

Also Rhae can have a foal that’s fine! I think Bjorn might see her as sort of his lead mare, idk we’ll see x3

In Valhalla a lead mare can be the wisest OR just the favourite of the stallion. If a mare is known for her appearance and success with foals, a stallion might make her lead mare. But if another mare challenges her out of lead, the stallion doesn’t really get a choice. Lead mares are often the real leaders of herds, stallions just help make babies and keep them safe. XD So yes mares can scuffle for the position.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Wed May 09, 2018 6:13 pm

posted for rhaenys, it's late so i'll add the others in the morning c:

oh, she'd be perfect for a lead mare since she's been around almost forever, but she doesn't view herself as one since she's so weakened and merely gives advice

@omnipotence - could sammael be titan's half brother? he's already a holsteiner/friesian cross so there's not much to change besides history
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unnamed » Thu May 10, 2018 1:55 am

i feel bad for Haukr but oh my gosh it’d be hilarious to see him so irritated about it lol

@azhefa, yeah that’s totally cool. Titan’s sire was the former jotunheim king if you want them to have the same sire
unnamed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Thu May 10, 2018 2:09 am

Going to post after school, and that is when I will introduce Primrose into the roleplay c:. Loving all the posts guys, they are looking good
Last edited by BlueChai on Fri May 11, 2018 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueChai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Thu May 10, 2018 7:01 am

@omnipotence - awesome, i'll put it in his history once i get around to adding them c:
    i'm gonna have it where he left completely after getting kicked from the herd and has only recently returned, makes for an easier first post

i'm not sure how to post for loralei so i'll just leave her open for the time being and post for elysia and sammael

*edit;
    added elysia's and sammael's posts to rhae's post c:
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Fri May 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Stjerne

Stardust (Birth Alias)

(Former) Herd: Jotunheim
Sire: Torden (Thundering Mountain)
Dam: Brise (Ocean Breeze)
Breed Gypsy Vanner, Dole Gudbrandsdal
Appearance Had Stjerne been a bit older, and had her father not had the reputation he had, Stjerne would have been a very highly sought-after Maiden. Her intricate gray-white pinto coat, along with her flowing silver mane and tail give her a unique appearance. She looks as if sparse stars and had been sprinkled into her fur and smoothed out. And Stjerne's eyes; they hide her deepest pain in their deep blackness, yet hold the light of hope. Despite her beauty, Stjerne lacks strength. With her delicate frame and long hair, she doesn't do too well in physical situations. Stjerne was one to go for scenic trots along the riverside or spend hours perfecting her appearance, rather than racing and fighting with the other foals. Not that her beauty would help her much in the wilderness. But how hard could that be?

History: Stjerne was the result of an affair between Torden, a lone Earl; and Brise, a Jotunheim Valkyrie. Torden has chased off the Jotunheim lands not long after Stjerne's birth, after attempting to challenge Phantom for his rank. Torden's actions and departure did not fare well for Brise or Stjerne. Stjerne was quick to become the laughingstock of the herd's entire foal population. And no mares wanted to be near Brise. Brise and Stjerne became one another's sole consultation as the entire herd turned against them. It was a miracle from the gods they weren't banished!

Personality: Stjerne tends to be disconnected and timid, considering her bullying-filled childhood. It takes much time to get past her introverted shell. When Stjerne is alone, she is much harder to approach. Upon seeing a single horse's silhouette in the distance, expect Stjerne to run. She doesn't care how kind or smart or strong another horse. Expect her to become a racehorse upon seeing equine.

It's Stjerne's second birthday now, and she is eager to leave her despised herd behind her. While she will miss her mother, Stjerne must leave it all behind. It's the way of life in the Valhalla herds, after all.
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me