﴾ - 𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 - ﴿ discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ﴾ - 𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 - ﴿ discussion

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:45 am

royalty. wrote:@ durnehviir - yes, that's fine. I'll post a little bit later, and I'll probably have Adryan nearby as she is s shifter and can probably handle the situation better than Akela can alone xD

Okay that's fine. But Akela should be there too. I want him to feel bad. I want him to say is his fault! MWAHHAHAHAHA

@Avocat; I'm going to wait for royalty to reply before I make another post
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:54 am

cut xme xᴅ̷ᴏ̷ᴡ̷ɴ̷
but it's

𝕐 x 𝕆 x 𝕌
who'll have
further to

x x x
GHOST TOWN
and
HAUNTED LOVE
raise your

v̶o̶i̶c̶e̶
sticks and
stones
may
break
my bones
i'm talking

L̲̅ x O̲̅ x U̲̅ x D̲̅
not saying
MUCH

╒═══════════════════╕
╘═══════════════════╛
\\;' name \\ talisa, it means beautiful water. given by her mother.
\\;' age \\ she is roughly three and a half years old. born during the summer, her sign is a cancer.
her birth date is july thirtheen.
\\;' gender \\ talisa is clearly a female or fae. using female pronouns / she, her.
\\;' rank \\ talisa is currently an omega. she is new to the pack life, previously a loner for many
months.
\\;' looks \\ talisa has pure snow white fur. she has bright amber eyes. she has a black tuft of fur
on her right ear. she also has a burn mark on her right leg.
\\;' crush \\ talisa currently does not have a crush.
\\;' mate \\ she does not currently have a mate.
\\;' parents \\ archie ; aspen
\\;' siblings \\ chase ; blu ; cristel
\\;' likes \\ she likes the smell of fresh rain, and a cool summer breeze. she enjoys being alone
or in small groups. the water is her favourite thing ever.
\\;' dislikes \\ she dislikes rudeness and yelling. shes afraid of thunder and meeting new people.
\\;' personality \\ talisa is a very shy wolf when you first meet her. as your first impression youll
see her as someone who cannot defend herself, small, and weak due to her smaller-than-average
frame. she will avoid direct eye-contact and stutter through most conversations. she doesn't
trust people, due to what happened in her past, and doesn't like opening up. if she does, however,
open up to you, youll find she can become really sweet, and cares a lot about basically
everything. youll learn her fears and she will trust you. once she opens up its easy to learn that
she can be quite sarcastic sometimes, and is brutally honest which could get her into trouble.
she will never raise her voice and usually does as others please in order to make them accept her.
she dislikes yelling and attitudes and tries not to have them happen too much. she is always
worried about what everyone else thinks of her being the small size she is. she tries to make sure
no one will fight her as she could not overpower a built male brute, but she does know enough
to defend herself if need be. she is certainly a lover- not a fighter.
\\;' skillset \\ talisa is not a fighter in any sense. she has been trained and is able to defend
herself in certain circumstances but otherwise she is unable to fight. she is a fairly good hunter,
not the best anyones every seen but she can catch a decent amount of land prey. she is a great
fisher and can swim very strong. if someone is having issues in water she would be the first to
jump in as she has a strong kick in water, and learned a lot about the waters when she was
young. also, oddly enough, she is pretty good at climbing trees. if you cant find her on land just
look up and youll find her. she finds the trees more peaceful as no one goes up there. along with
that, when she was a loner she hid in the trees because no one ever bothers to look there.
\\;' history \\ talisa was born to archie and aspen three and a half years ago. she was born
alongside her brother chase, and sisters blu and cristel. as a pup talisa was always the smallest
of the litter. as the other pups grew, and started playing and training she was not big enough to
train with them so she had to do things by herself. its where she developed her desire to be alone,
its all shes ever known. when she became roughly six months old her parents finally allowed her
to train with her siblings- but by then it was too late. her parents had been training the family to
swim since they were just weaned, so that in emergencies they could swim off the island. months
later, her parents became very bloodthirsty, and slaughtered the alpha of their pack causing major
uproar. throughout this her parents had slowly been killing off the pack one by one, until it
became time to get rid of their own kids. the area around the camp was seemingly a bloodbath.
no where was safe anymore. talisa knew this from her sister blu. blu was the only sibling that
ever worried about what was happening with talisa, and for this she was murdered first. then
chase. then cristel. archie could not find talisa, as she had stowed herself away covering her
white fur in the dust and dried blood from her pack. archie had killed his mate before talisa.
talisa never knew what happened that day, just one month before she turned one year old, that
made her parents mentality completely switched from kind, loving parents to bloodthirsty
killers. talisa managed to escape that day her father killed her mother. the air had been so dry
it caused a forest fire, burning the remains of her pack and her father alive. A small dead tree
fell onto her during her escape, which is how she got the burn on her leg. After getting to the
shore she swam across the lake and made her escape fully. at this point she was a loner. after
months of wandering she came across the pack she currently resides in. she has been here for
about 6 months.

we could
PAINT
the town
red
kill a little
T̲̅ x I̲̅ x M̲̅ x E̲̅
you can sleep
when you're

x x Ǝ x
chase a
couple
H̸E̸A̸R̸T̸S̸

we could
leave 'em in

SHREADS

╒═══════════════════╕
╘═══════════════════╛
\\;' name \\ thanatos, it means death. given by father.
\\;' age \\ he is roughly four and a half years old. born during the winter, his sign is a capricorn.
his date is unknown.
\\;' gender \\ thanatos is clearly a male or brute, using male pronouns. he/him.
\\;' rank \\ thanatos is currently a fighter. this is his fourth pack- but no one knows that part
about him.
\\;' looks \\ thanatos has a beige and gray pelt. he has a very muscular build and is extremely
large compared to other wolves. he has a scar along his left eye.
\\;' crush \\ thanatos does not currently have a crush.
\\;' mate \\ he does not currently have a mate.
\\;' parents \\ zicheros ; melodie
\\;' siblings \\ finel ; gray
\\;' likes \\ he enjoys solitude, and fighting. he likes yelling, and rude people. he likes ruining
peoples lives.
\\;' dislikes \\ he dislikes the meek, quiet, and shy wolves. he hates feeling love and he is
afraid of love.
\\;' personality \\ thanatos is an extremely aggressive brute. anyone whose met him would know
this. he hates when people don't agree with him, or what hes saying. he enjoys watching the
downfall of others, and gets joy from fighting. this is due to the switch inside of him that had
been changed when he was little. he refuses to feel much more or let himself open to any
females. he cuts his emotions off and refuses to have any sort of emotional bond with anyone.
he is extremely blunt and rude. thanatos is a cold blooded killer. he will kill anyone he is asked
to, within good reason. he is hateful, and spiteful. he hates loners and rouges. he believes
their not worthy of being in his presence. no one knows how breaking his barriers will turn out
as it has never happened, nor will it ever. he is incapable of loving due to the hatred in his
body that flows through his veins. he enjoys over powering people and loves seeing the life
flee from wolves eyes as they take their last gasping breath.
\\;' skillset \\ thanatos is an extremely talented killer. he moves fast and silently which is
shocking for his large body size. due to his natural toned fur, he is able to hide easily which is
key for his skills in killing. he is a decent hunter and terrible with anything involving herbs
and healing. he is overpowering due to his size which assists in kills.
\\;' history \\ as a young pup, thanatos had been kind. this was until his father introduced
him into the world of fighting, and killing. there was a moment- no one exactly knows when,
but his postivity turned into blood lust and all he desired was to fight, and kill. around one year
of age, he was able to overpower all of his siblings, as well as some of the strongest members
of the pack his parents ran. at two he killed his mother first, then his father, along with his two
siblings and took control over the pack ordering wolves to slaughter each other then slaughtering
the remainders. from here he moved on to multiple other packs where he killed the alphas and
members and watch the packs fall down and collapse slowly into insanity. in his previous pack
there had been a mother with three pups, and he allowed the pups to live, having watched their
mothers murder. he had slit the mothers throat, forcing the three pups to watch the crimson
blood seep out of her wound, until he moved into all of their faces threatening their lives and
promising them that they would remember him well after their death. he had also had a mate
in this pack who was pregnant with pups, due in a few weeks. her name was alinta, and he had
tortured her for weeks before this incident arrived, everyone too weak minded to attempt to
go against him. he arrived at this pack about a year and a half ago- and hasn't made attempts.
Last edited by ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 am

my post will be up shortly. c:
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:08 pm

post up- adding drama cx
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:10 pm

The sass is strong in this rp XD
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:14 pm

ZombieMickey234 wrote:
      The sass is strong in this rp XD

I love it lol
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:25 pm

post up. i have a small plan with akela but for now he's just a bystander.
      also, i'll be sending out a pm to people who haven't posted/ posted in a while.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Love the attitude from Adryan XD

And this is the point where we learn that Mickey can NOT count XD I had to re change the post number for Zavia 3 times because I screwed up count XDD
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:11 pm

The amount of sarcasm in my last post for Ivory has me cracking up and I love it.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby itsprettymuch » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:25 pm

I'm back. I've posted sorry for the absence had an ap calc exam to do :cry: anyway its kind of small post BC after that exam I had the biggest brain fart ever :evil:
itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me