вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Discussion and Forms (Strangers Welcome)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: вяαмвℓє¢ℓαи v2 - Discussion and Forms (Strangers Welcome

Postby ruui » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:26 am

ah, sorry for the late replies that I'll be working
on soon, I should of told you guys I may have been in the
testing session ;v; I still have one more this Monday, and
perhaps some projects that I'll have to do, but I'll try to
get posts up asap--
ruui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:30 am

I also apologize for the delay. My boyfriend was over yesterday and I was doing yard work. I am stuck at work but get off in a half hour. I will post then!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:37 pm

Muse must have been high when I got home, because posts a little lengthy. Sorry for the wait!!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:12 pm

Hey Fairy Tail, who's Morningpaw's mentor? '3'
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:22 pm

Oh yeah! Shoot! Let me check the front and I will decide based off her personality

Edit:: you have the option between Leopardclaw, Silverwing, or Antleg
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batheir » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:28 pm

{Heyyooo, I joined ^-^

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

You notice a handsome warrior looking at you with piercing eyes.
His body build is one much like a Bengal; though his fur is a bit longer.
He has an athletic look to him, with long legs, and nice sturdy shoulders.
This might be the reason he likes fighting so much; he has a good advantage.
If you were to to over and speak with him, your first impression of
him would be polite; he has a respect for older cats, though won't hesitate to
state his opinion. If you get to know him better, you would find that he's impeccably brave;
always willing to do the hard stuff, though a bit of a show off in front of the females.
Within speaking to him, you notice that he's a bit sarcastic, and witty, though intelligent
at the most. Hes quite an energetic cat, and gets bored quite easily- sometimes to the
point of being reckless. He can be a bit of a smart mouth at times, but usually is respectful.
You may happen to notice that Aspenfall is quite the flirt- especially with his fellow female den mates.
He will certainly act like a gentleman around them, or do something to catch their eye, if he feels like it.
Though flirty, he's never really been interested in a mate- but sometime in the future, he might have one.

The start of Aspenfall's history is a fairly normal one, but after that, it all just goes to hell.
Aspenfall was born to two loving parents, in his loving clan. He even had a brother, named Oakpaw.
The two them were very close, and it seemed like nothing could ever go wrong, until his seventh moon.
Like always, both he and Oakpaw were bored. Finally, after loitering around for a few minutes,
they decided to head out. It was just a walk, and maybe they would even catch a few mice.
But while they were on theirway to the popular hunting meadow, they came face to face with a rather angry dog.
Aspenfall was the only one who could get up a tree in time. He had thought that his brother was right behind him,
at his tail, but it wasn't until Oakpaw's screams started, that Aspenfall realized what was happening.
He tried to help, he really did, but by the time the other cats were there, Oakpaw was dead, and Aspenpaw seriously hurt.
The tom was in the Medicine cat den for over a moon, getting over multiple wounds on all over his body.
Luckily, his fur grew back quite normally, and covered them up. But he had no luck with his ears;
they remained scarred and as chipped as ever.

Aspenfall doesn't like to talk about his parents; after Oakpaw had died, they decided to leave the clan, and become rouges.
They couldn't bear to be in the same place, where their son had died. It still pricks his heart to the day, and
even mentioning it will set him off.

◤ ◥
    name;; aspenfall

gender;; male

age;; 24 moons
    love life;; crush open.
    kin;; Stoneooth, Goldensong.
    advantages; witty, strategic, great fighter, brave

disadvantages; , swimming,
    short temper, reckless

description: handsome molten
    gray tom,
    with ice blue eyes
    scars: a bad scar on
    both ears

personality: sarcastic,
    intelligent, witty, brave
    and a bit of a flirt.

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞
Cinderpaw is a gentle, intelligent and caring cat, with many worries.
Honestly, she would try to save any cat in trouble, if it was their time of need.
May the cat be one of her clan mates, from a rival clan, rouge, even kittypet, she would try to help it.
Cinderpaw will not let her blindness get in her way. She was born with it, so having the loss of sight was
only natural.Her sense of hearing and smell are quite defined, and you would probably
find it tough to sneak up on her, and would probably get a scolding.
Even though Cinderpaw is known for her sweet nature, she has a dry sense of humor,
often joking when around grumpy cats to cheer them up.
She may often use it when she's in a bad mood, talking sarcastically and having a short temper.
Cinderpaw can also have a sharp tongue, when annoyed and pressured.
Cinderpaw had always wanted to be a Warrior cat, ever sine she was dropped off in Marshclan.
Even though, many cats said she couldn't do it, Cinderpaw won't let them control her life.
Without her sight, it makes fighting other cats and animals difficult,. But, she's found out away.
Don't let her blindness fool you, she could claw off your ears pretty well if she wanted to,
but it's the fast movements that challenge her, even though she's almost mastered it.
Cinderpaw is also very observant about other cat's feelings, and what they are thinking,
what their about to do, and why they did it. She's very curious, and would like to know
the behind story of all cats,to judge what they might be feeling and what they might do.
Some may call it a gift,while other a curse or fatal flaw. Cinderpaw can also be offended
quite easily, especially if other cats judge her by her blindness.
If a cat with normal sight can do it, she can do it too, except for fighting.
She's a quite friendly cat, and won't hesitate to speak to any cat, if she believes they will be nice to her.
She tends to avoid the grumpy cats, but she certainly won't leave them alone.
Although Cinderpaw is willing to be friendly, she tends to keep to herself at times,
and hasn't really made any close friends, besides her mentor.
She also has a keen sense for Prey, and can find them as well as any other cat, maybe even better.
She hopes, that she's a great Warrior cat, and that she's doing the right thing,
but sometimes she lacks confidence in herself.

apperance;;
Cats have told her that she's very beautiful. She has a black pelt, with piercing green eyes that seem
to haunt.. She has short to medium long hair, that's sleek and a bit wispy. She's not the tallest for for
her age, and her body build is quite small, and fragile. She does not have any scars, that are major,
only a nick on her ear, and a few on her shoulders;She's only ever been in small fights. She has longish
legs, normal size for her body, and a fluffy tail. She doesn't have a speck of color on her, except for black.
She doesn't know how she got her black pelt, but suspects it was her father's. Her paw pads are grey and
hard, perfect for walking along stone, and rough surfaces.With her back legs very powerful, they give her
a fair amount of power, in the back. It also doesn't make them bad for climbing. She has an acute sense
of hearing, and sense of smell. Probably because she has been using only them, to substitute for her blindness.
Over all, she could be considered quite unique; with bright green eyes clashing against pitch black fur.

history;; (Told from her point of view.)
"Well, It's sort of sad, but I'll tell it anyways. Mind you, it's for your ears only, I've kept it secret.
I came here when I was about three or four moons. I was dropped off at the camp entrance. My mother
was a Kittypet, and my father was a rouge. My father wanted my mother to live by the Rouge ways, or
well what they do with kits. As you know, I'm blind, and being a rouge, being blind, just won't work. So,
my father wanted me dead. He didn't mean bad, but it was just a custom he has been living with.
Honestly, I can see their point. I wouldn't last long out there. But my mother didn't want me to die. She
had heard of Timberclan, which wasn't too far away from where she lived. She knew that they would take
care of me, and not let me die; she had seen them with the elders. So, she dropped me off here. My father
was unsure on how it would go, but soon figured out that I would be fine, and that I didn't have to die. So,
my story is bittersweet. Although, I had parents that didn't want me, out of love, they dropped me off here,
which honestly, was the best thing they could ever do."

◤ ◥
    name;; cinderpaw

gender;; female

age;; 10 moons
    love life;; slight crush on flintpaw
    kin;; rose, tooth.
    dislikes: spiders, rivers, birds of prey.

advantages; keeping thoughts to herself, silent hunter,
    good runner

disadvantages; can't swim, can't climb, dull fighter,is blind.

description: small she-cat with black fur and blind green eyes
    scars: a small nick on ear, several on shoulders

scent:cut Grass

personality: curious, kind, intelligent.
Last edited by batheir on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
batheir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Accepted, Of course, Batheir! Check your messages!!:)
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batheir » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:36 pm

Alrightty, will do!
batheir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:47 pm

Do you have a preference on mentor? Available mentors are on the main thread's front page.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby batheir » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:57 pm

I think Silverwing would be nice for Cinderpaw. (:
batheir