CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP | DISCUSSION

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP | DISCUSSION

Postby broner » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:54 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:

[img]IMAGE-IF-YOU-HAVE-ONE[/img] (I only have him on paper 😭)
Username: ItsAsher0
Name: Noctis
Species: Icewing & Nightwing // Nightwing Dom.
Position: Soldier
Appearance (if no image): (I'll make an image, but for now:) dark sleek scales of a deep, grey blue and black markings. Subtle white and slightly blue markings along his neck and torso, forked blue tongue- a drastic difference to his overall dark stature- icewing frills and subtle Nightwing star-like markings. Eyes: bright blue, visible and even almost glowing during the black of night.
Cybernetics: Large metal-like retractable fangs that can easily dig through flesh and bone, Thermal iris implants that allow him to see regulated thermal temperatures in the days that pass by. His left arm's talons were replaced by metal ridges to cause more damage, and sometimes he was forced upon a muzzle to keep his argumentative habit in control.
Personality (fleshed out for those chosen): Arrogant, prideful, insolent, silent, and stubborn. Yet, normally his actions and personalities are caused by his insecurity and feeling fearful of losing his status. He believes being known as the arrogant and rude dragon could make him seem feared by others.
History (encouraged): His backstory was unknown, often fledged by himself as he was seemingly abandoned by his family. He used to be their favorite, always talking about him- Until one day, they just sought no use for him. Abandoning him when he was a dragonet, he was always arrogant and competitive due to the insecurity of never being enough for someone, even those he loves. He refuses to apologize for specific actions, Will argue on any given moment if bothered and isn't afraid to put up a fight. should I mention he has several scars?
Other: hope I did this right?

(How many characters are the max? Is my seawing-Nightwing hybrid Yokai allowed :0 // that is if noctis is accepted ^^)

accepted! and for sure! there's no hard limit on characters but in my experience 1-3 is best for longevity!
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:03 am

I added an image to Adder, May I make a female Rainwing/Sandwing?

Edit, Adder is Mine btw, it says on the main post that he's Queen Of Flames'
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowface » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:07 am

Maniacal_Ferret wrote:I added an image to Adder, May I make a female Rainwing/Sandwing?

Of course! Awesome image, love the colors! I'll get on fixing who Adder belongs to.

Also, @ItsAsher0, feel free to have Noctis join in with Okapi and Reaper since they're all soldiers!
Image crow - he/him - EST ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
crowface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:22 am

crowface wrote:
Maniacal_Ferret wrote:I added an image to Adder, May I make a female Rainwing/Sandwing?

Of course! Awesome image, love the colors! I'll get on fixing who Adder belongs to.

Also, @ItsAsher0, feel free to have Noctis join in with Okapi and Reaper since they're all soldiers!

Could Leo and My girl be siblings maybe? Since they're both Rain/Sand? Maybe a younger sister?
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowface » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:23 am

@Maniacal_ferret I'm a little hesitant, but PM me with your thoughts and ideas and we can chat it out!
ImageImageImage
crowface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dart Frog (Dart) - Rain/Sandwing

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:52 pm

Picrew Image
Username: Maniacal_Ferret
Name: Dart Frog (Dart)
Species: Rain/Sandwing
Position: Citizen
Appearance (if no image): Small female Rainwing/Sandwing. Light yellows and oranges tinged with purple and blue to better hide in the shadows is her go to
Cybernetics: Talons are reinforced and are sharper as well as bigger, Stinger has no Sandwing venom in it, but she does have the Rainwing vemom both from her mouth and tail.
Personality (fleshed out for those chosen): Quiet and reserved (Unless you're Leo then you get the full sibling wrath lmao) but if you push her then she can become quite snarky and maybe even a little aggressive if pushed past her limits.
History (encouraged): Dart was born on the outskirts, she doesn't remember anything other than the face of her brother. Her entire past is gone, but Leo's face is distinct. She sought him out amidst all the chaos of the city and they became close. They became a team. Each of them can hold their own, but the other is there for support when needed. If you see Leo, you can assume that Dart is somewhere close, lingering in the shadows and doing her own thing.
Other: Leo's younger sister
Last edited by Maniacal_Ferret on Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dart Frog (Dart) - Rain/Sandwing

Postby crowface » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:04 pm

Maniacal_Ferret wrote:Reserved for Dart Rain/Sandwing

[img]IMAGE-IF-YOU-HAVE-ONE[/img]
Appearance (if no image): (Working this out)
Cybernetics: (To be Added, might not have any though)
Personality (fleshed out for those chosen):
History (encouraged):

Approved! Talked to the other mods and it's fine that she's a WIP right now
ImageImageImage
crowface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Merlin and Leviathan

Postby koi.fish » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:52 pm

I have exams going on so I’ll have to throw together a reference sheet later. Also I hope everything gels well with the lore here! If not, I’ll make some changes!

Username: koi.fish
Name: Merlin
Species: 3/4 SkyWing 1/4 NightWing
Voiceclaim: Haruhi Fujioka (Caitlin Glass)
Appearance (if no image): They appear as a pure SkyWing at first glance: white horns and claws, brown eyes, deep red scales with gold accents, a gradient to black at their talons and tail, pale yellow underbelly, and vibrant yellow to orange-red wing membrane, however the cerulean accents in their stripes and patterns at the edges of their wings tend to invite a few questions.
Cybernetics: N/A
Personality (fleshed out for those chosen): Going with the flow, not rocking any boats, is generally Merlin’s outlook on life. They keep to themself most of the time, not wanting to find any trouble with anyone and will usually try to mediate or disengage in a bad situation. She does as she’s told without much complaint, though some choice words might be said about their employers when they’ve let their guard down. They’re a bit of a pushover, however, as they tend to do things to keep the peace, though they’re a bit more dynamic when around those they’re close with. Her heart is in the right place, happy to exchange an awkward conversation or two with someone she doesn’t know, she’s just a tad too easily intimidated.
History (encouraged): They grew up between the center and the outskirts of the city to two regular SkyWing parents (or so they’re told), not a particularly remarkable upbringing, but they quickly learnt not to anger the wrong dragons and to stay in their lane nonetheless. As the notion of getting cybernetic implants scared them, they never got any and decided to move out of the city someday to avoid the clear disadvantages they have in comparison to those with cybernetics. To save up some extra money to do this, she works a bunch of odd-jobs here and there, one of which, is being an errand runner for the city’s soldiers.
Other: I hope Merlin being an errand runner for the soldiers is ok?

Username: koi.fish
Name: Leviathan ‘Lev’
Species: SeaWing
Voiceclaim: Azusa Mukami (Greg Ayres)
Appearance (if no image): He’s a bit… odd looking. The barbels under his chin are very long and glow at the tips; he also has glowing barbels on his wings, the back of his wrists, tail, and tips of some of the fins on his back. The fins on his back are very irregular, jutting out at his neck, back, and end of his tail. He also has pairs of smaller fins just at the end of his wings by his pelvis and tail. Colour-wise he is an almost black shade of navy blue, though his underside and horns are a grayish blue, while his wing and fin membrane is a calmer navy blue to red gradient. His glowing scales are a bright cyan and his eyes are a startling golden.
Cybernetics: N/A
Personality (fleshed out for those chosen): Quiet and shy at first glance but he’s rather cold and blunt when interacting with strangers, going as far as straight up telling them to leave him alone. He acts this way mainly due to insecurities regarding his appearance and believes anyone being nice to him is secretly laughing at him. However, this has also given him some sort of superiority complex, believing that he is above others and does not need any company in life. He enjoys his alone time though; Leviathan is more than happy to silently take notes on oddities and quietly taxidermy strange creatures. His calm disposition when by himself shouldn’t be confused with patience however, he’s easy to anger and will engage in a fight when provoked, though he’s luckily never the one looking for trouble.
History (encouraged): Born to a family of affluent SeaWings, he was promptly smuggled to the outskirts of the city to be raised there, as a dragonet with looks like his would surely impact his family’s social standing. He was mainly raised by a family caretaker while his parents visited when they could, however he still grew spiteful over his situation. Leviathan’s festering resentment towards his parents and bullies eventually became an interest in oddities of nature. A lucky incident as when he was 5, his caretaker left him to elope with her lover, leaving him to make a living off of taxidermies and research papers as he refused his parents’ money out of spite. He refuses to get any cybernetics as he believes that getting any would be admitting that his appearance is indeed flawed and deserving of ridicule.
Other: He’s a pure SeaWing, he just has a mutation and no one knows how or why
██
██
██
██
██
──── 𝐤 𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐬 𝐡 ─────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
feel free to call me koi,
whatever floats your boat
she/they ● AEDT ● average
fish and chips enjoyer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┌────────────────────┐

I have anxiety and overthink
a lot so please be patient if
I’m slow with replies

Thank you :3

└────────────────────┘
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dart Frog (Dart) - Rain/Sandwing

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:55 am

crowface wrote:
Maniacal_Ferret wrote:Reserved for Dart Rain/Sandwing

Appearance (if no image): (Working this out)
Cybernetics: (To be Added, might not have any though)
Personality (fleshed out for those chosen):
History (encouraged):

Approved! Talked to the other mods and it's fine that she's a WIP right now

All done, lemme know if anything needs changed!
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:30 am

@koi.fish accepted! Merlin being an errand runner is totally a-okay
@maniacal dart looks good <3