Shipwrecked on Grey Mist Island (Characters & Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Shipwrecked on Grey Mist Island (Characters & Discussion

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:06 am

Celeste "Valencia"| 300 years ( looks 21-25 years old) | Female | Ghost/ sea dragon
Sexuality: Scared Demisexual
Pronouns: She, her
Abilities: Telekinesis - able to move things on her mind. Telepathy - able to speak with other creatures in her mind. Memory Erasure - able to erase certain memories of others. Water - manipulation in different ways.

Role: Grey Mist Resident
Appearance: Sea dragon - Massive 16-meter-long aquamarine blue-scaled snake-like dragon with silver featherous fins on its back and ragged mermaid-like tail. Have four horns on its head two larger one meter long and two smaller. Has a shark-like tooth with large front fangs. four legs with dragon-like claws. Ice blue eyes. Her sea dragon form can breathe outside of the water too, without limits, but her scaled body may get too dry without water. She doesn't like too hot days.

Human ghost form - She has no body as it vanished to the sea, she only has a spirit form of herself left now. She is tall, very skinny and pale. She has long white hair, a deep black kajal over her kind of empty ice-blue eyes, and bluish-chapped lips She wears a very simple white dress, and she usually walks on bare feet or levitated. She doesn't use her last name Valencia anymore, she is just Celeste.

Personality: She is rather lonely, silent, and mostly by herself. She doesn't trust humans that much anymore and is very alert around them. Even if she is saved some of those who were near drowning or lost to the sea. She doesn't have many friends outside of the sea, as she erases memories about herself to those humans she saved. She is afraid of most human males, because of the trauma she had from the moment she died.

Short Bio: It was 300 years ago when she was still just an original human female, who was tragically betrayed by her boyfriend. She was taken to the sea and left there to drown. As she was drowning she heard a voice under the sea asking if she wanted to live, of course, she answered yes and at the moment she lost her last breath. After the darkness, she woke up at the bottom of the sea, but this time she was not drowning as she could breathe in water. That's when she realized that she had a second chance, but not as a human, she was a sea dragon. In the first years, she waited and tried to find her boyfriend for revenge, but she never got to meet him again. During her years she learned new things about herself, finding a power where she could walk to the earth as a ghost, of course she could only appear near the water. Her anger toward her boyfriend disappeared too as she knowed that his human life could be ended as well, during those many years of her life.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:57 am

Yay
Glad more people are joining.

Should I put a guy too?
I only have two girls.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:15 pm

Alright, character list has been updated!

Don't have to add another character, only if you want to!

I think I'm looking for one, maybe two, more people to join then we'll start the roleplay.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:00 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Don't have to add another character, only if you want to!

I think I'm looking for one, maybe two, more people to join then we'll start the roleplay.

XD kay kay.

Cool, hopefully one or two more will join.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:51 pm

I'll give it to tomorrow morning, then I'll start the roleplay anyway!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:52 am

Okay, I've started the roleplay!
The crew would be just starting to wake up, and the residents can be anywhere - going about their day, exploring the shore to see what washed up, etc

All of my characters are open, feel free to tag them!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:08 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:Okay, I've started the roleplay!
The crew would be just starting to wake up, and the residents can be anywhere - going about their day, exploring the shore to see what washed up, etc

All of my characters are open, feel free to tag them!

Kay kay

Will go do a post now
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:40 pm

Can the crew members have pets with them? I am thinking of giving Dadi a dog or parrot or both if those are allowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:57 am

Queen of flames wrote:
Can the crew members have pets with them? I am thinking of giving Dadi a dog or parrot or both if those are allowed.

I'm going to say no, given the plot and situation of the roleplay.
Also, did you mix up the roleplay or misread something? Because the crew aren't on the ship, they're already washed up after the ship crashed. 😅
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me