๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ž (disc)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Adelaide Russet โœฆ relos

Postby _humblebumble_ » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:18 pm

..Image

โœฆ Harper Ellis | xxxxx
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text
โœฆ Felix Cossay | xxxxx
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text
โœฆ Raoul Solaris | xxxxx
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text
โœฆ Callum MacKenna | xxxxx
text text text text text text
โœฆ Vincent Eridis | xxxxx
โœฆ Hyacinth Thyamis | xxxxx
โœฆ Kal Rhodes | xxxxx
โœฆ Elwin Cray | xxxxx
โœฆ Vanya Barnes | xxxxx
โœฆ Erika Leitner | xxxxx
โœฆ Ilion Exbus | xxxxx

Image......
Last edited by _humblebumble_ on Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_humblebumble_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raoul Solaris - Faekin

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:39 pm

Raoul Solaris | 29 | Male | Phoenix
Sexuality: Homosexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: In his human form, Raoul's hair is black and short. His eyes are dark brown, but in the sun, they appear to be a firey amber colour. He stands at 6'3", and has a muscular build. He holds a rather relaxed posture, though not slouchy, so he doesn't usually appear quite as tall as he really is. Raoul has a well-defined, slightly broad, jawline and high cheekbones. His dark skin doesn't have any markings or scars.
His phoenix form is a large, firebird with long tail feathers. His feathers seem to shimmer like they are on fire. He doesn't like to admit it, but flying is a little bit of a struggle for him.

Personality: Raoul is one of the last people you'd expect to be running a bookstore. Outgoing, energetic and confident, Raoul is the sort of person that everyone seems to know - or feels like they know. With a charming smile and a willingness to help nearly anyone out, Raoul garners a fair bit of popularity and attention. Though he can be stubborn, often being set in his opinions, as well as a bit impulsive, sometimes deciding to act first and then think later. He rarely seems to slow down, always on the move and reluctant to 'take it easy'. He can be a little dramatic, especially if he knows that it'll annoy someone. He is also deeply loyal and caring to those that he's close to, perhaps being a little overprotective, especially towards anything that he perceives as a threat towards those he loves.

Short Bio: He's not entirely sure how he came to be - but what he does know was that he was raised by a couple of nature mages that created a spell to allow him to change into a human form. Raoul was moved to Everwinter when he was only five, so it's pretty much all he's known. His parents had bought a bookshop that was I'm desperate need of renovation, so that was what they worked on, and eventually opened it up. It's still going steady, and his parents deciding to pass ownership of it onto Raoul around five years ago, missing the forest village that they were initially from, but Raoul wanting to stay in Everwinter - and they hadn't wanted to sell the bookstore anyway. They still occasionally visit, and have returned to temporarily run the bookstore while Raoul goes out travelling and looking for some new, rare and interesting books to add to the collection.
He will be a little jarred to not be able to use his powers or change back to his phoenix form while in Snowfell, but perhaps find an opportunity to finally slow down and not be quite so hardworking.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Š๐€๐‹ ๐‘๐‡๐Ž๐ƒ๐„๐’, ๐ƒ๐€๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐

Postby แดฎแดธแตแดฑ » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:01 am

xImage
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
kal ophelia rhodes | "lia", "el" | twenty-six| female | pansexual | occupation | harpy | echo + enoch

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
appearance; i. human form: kal's skin is fair with few imperfections. her hair is long, black, and sil
ky with a beautiful shine. kal has big and bright, green-blue eyes. she stands at an average five feet,
seven inches, and has a slightly muscular build. she stands tall and proud, more often than relaxed a
nd/or slouched, and has a rather prominent and defined jawline as well as cheekbones. her canine t
eeth are sharper than an average human's. ii. harpy form: not much changes apart from large, dark
brown - almost black - wings protrude from her back, as well as she grows talons and her teeth grow
longer and sharper, and she also has long tail feathers.
personality; being practically made into existence by other harpies, kal 'inherited' the daemon spec
ies' dislike for humans. from childhood, she was hardened and taught not to take things at face valu
e- always look beneath the surface for someone's true intentions, no matter who or what they are. w
hile her 'family' hated humans and other specie, kal was more open to them, but always still edged w
ith caution. kal is strong-willed and secure, though she does have moments where she feels that she
is unworthy of her status as a harpy; she has the looks, the abilities, and the reputation of her specie
s, but there has always been something not quite right in that brain of hers. she is very protective of
those she loves, and will always come to their aid when needed, and this even extends to people she
does not know; kal has a soft heart. while she was really only taught to look out for herself, she cann
ot help but look out for others as well.
history; from childhood, kal was trained in hand to hand combat, as well as combat with the use of
a variety of weapons. she was always the top of her โ€˜classโ€™, and it was very clear to those around her
that she enjoyed what she did. aging didnโ€™t affect this; she always loved her training, however there
were other.. issues that she came into contact with. at the age of fifteen, kal took herself away from
her harpy kin; as she got older, she grew to dislike a lot of what her family in particular stood for. th
ey came for her, for a very long time after she left, they said that she was a disgrace to the species
and they wished theyโ€™d never brought her into existence. it wasnโ€™t a very effective way to make kal
feel guilty; they had taught her to grow thick skin, after all. kal was taken in by an.. agency, of sorts.
kal was trained to become a hitwoman - a fantastic one at that. she adopted the titles โ€œassassinโ€ an
d โ€œhitwomanโ€ at the age of eighteen, and has worn them proudly ever since.
Last edited by แดฎแดธแตแดฑ on Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
แดฎแดธแตแดฑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€œ โŠฐ burning out his fuse up here alone, โ”€โ”€ felix โ€ โ˜… โŠฑ

Postby guh-huh! » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:33 pm

โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ
โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”“
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
felix cossay.
twenty-six.
cismale. birom.
six foot two.
freelance author.
sad little guy.
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”— โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”›

ccxlc๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผน๏ผ๏ผ
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
โ€ง
felix hasn't really found his stride
in creative writing yet, and that's
probably why he sticks to writing
shadow autobiographies for other
famous people. it's kinda lost the,
dare i say, magic? felix doesn't
know, mostly because trying to
make ends meet is hard and he'll
sell his writing soul to capitalism
for a chance of surviving in this
world. used to be more of an
extrovert, who could write silly
magic novels about far-away lands,
and even had a cult classic book
that was never picked up for a
sequel. lame! maybe this magic trip
will help respark that passion and
drive for life! maybe! he's tired.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”€xx

easygoing to a fault, everything
seems to roll off of him like water
off a duck's back. always friendly
and respectful to others, even if
the person in question shows no
interest in being friendly towards
him. he can come off as โ€œfakeโ€
but- he really is just the way he
sounds. he doesn't seem to get
angry ever; in fact, it's half near
impossible, as felix hides his true
feelings deep inside himself and
pretends the deep darkies don't
exist. we love a repressed king!
which is really funny, because he
wanted to be a therapist at one
point in his life, and probably is
the go-to friend to get judgement-
free help. he's passionate in the
things he loves: and you can get
felix to talk for ages about plants,
pollinators, and wildlife. or about
how hardcover books are leagues
better than paperback. gotta be
passionate about the big stuff in
life guys!!! it's important!

โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”“
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
really sad he's here. not
because he's scared or misses
loved ones- but because felix
doesn't trust his roommates to
water his plants while he's gone.
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”ƒ
โ”— โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”›

xccxImage
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fox shifter

Postby *Lovel* » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:04 am

โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ–ˆโ–
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โIt's hard to throw away history โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
i. Rhys Taylor ii. 25 iii. Boxer
iv. Clueless Charmer v. fox shifter vi. Doberman boy aesthetic
viii. demisexual
ix. always bronzed x. deep blue on the outer ring and gray in the center eyes xi. 6 ft
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

From a young age Rhys was left with a huge reasonability, his younger sister Blair. His parents died when he was 10 and his sister was 5, they were exiled so he had to leave and so he did with his little sister in tow. While on the road on their own Rhys learned a very important lesson that the world is never fair and you have to do what you need to do to survive. It took them years to find the place but he finally made it somehow. Rhys not only acts mature for his age but is very street smart, not very book smart though, he is very cunning and is a skilled thief out of necessity. On the exterior Rhys seems grumpy and intimidating but after you take the time to melt that exterior that he's formed through the years he is extremely loyal and is a big softie, although he'd never admit it. He is also skilled at fighting and isn't afraid to throw a punch before asking questions. Has come home from who knows where with multiple bruises and cuts.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ

โ–

โšœ
โ–”
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ
โ–ˆโ–Œ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ A wise fox will rule over an intelligent wolfโž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me