๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby kalcifer » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:38 pm

hi, can i reserve 2 students, one ravenclaw and one slytherin, and a teacher of arithmancy please?
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby pavlove's dog » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:43 am

yes of course! ^^

x
x

king of my heart,
โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

โ™ฅ ryan | adult| she/he โ™ฅ
ask me for my discord!

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:55 pm

x
    xxx
    xxxImage
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxแดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด แดกแดส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แด€ส™แดแดœแด›?
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โœฆ name: chลซn huรก huang โœฆ age: 15, 5th year โœฆ 5'2 โœฆ birthday: november 5th โœฆ female
    she/her โœฆ pansexual, no preference โœฆ single โœฆ ethnicity: han chinese โœฆ pureblood โœฆ r
    avenclaw โœฆ enfp-a โœฆ patronus: dolphin โœฆ bogart: screaming mandrake โœฆ wand: unico
    rn hair, 10 inch, apple wood, fairly flexible โœฆ father: wรกng lฤ›i huang โœฆ mother: huฤซ yฤซn
    li โœฆ dream job: journalist โœฆ electives: music, divination โœฆ faceclaim: ningning, ๅฎๅฎ โœฆ
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxสแดแดœส€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แดษดสŸส ส€แด‡๊œฑแด˜แดษดแด…๊œฑ แด›แด แดแด‡
    chun hua grew up in a very affluent family and as an only child she was spoilt accordin
    gly. she is naturally smart and studious when she believes it will benefit her but make
    no mistake, to her school is a bit of a popularity contest that she intends on winning.
    loves drama; starting it, observing it, being in the middle of it alike. get on her good s
    ide and she will be extremely loving, kind and loyal despite her flaws. in her opinion th
    e worst thing about hogwarts is the uniform that prevents her from treating each day l
    ike a fashion show. despite being spoilt, her parents have high expectations of her, and
    that pressure for academic and extracurricular success is a huge source of stress and in
    security in chun hua's life, not that she will let other people know that. she loves to si
    ng, hence why she took up music in her 3rd year. she intends to run for prefect and he
    ad girl in the coming years and has already started to try and make the best impressio
    n on people through both her grades, personality and looks. doesn't have any pets with
    her at hogwarts but plans to convince her parents to buy her a cute, short haired white
    cat for christmas. she knows that if she does well this year, her parents will buy her one.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxแด›สœแด‡ แด„สŸแด‡แด€ส€ แด แดษชแด„แด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด€แด› ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€สŸษชษขสœแด›
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:56 pm

ImagexxxxxImage

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

x
โœ“ - positive, โ—‹ - neutral, โœ— - negative, โ™ก - love interestxxx

kathryn mcknight - symbol
xwordswordswordswordswordswordsxx

dario agosti - symbol
xwordswordswordswordswordswordsx

elenora rivers - symbol
miriam kinsley - symbol
wordswordswordswordswordswordsxx

luca di maggio - symbol

yujun park - symbol
haven longbottom - symbol

sofia di maggio - symbol

jordan malfoy- symbol
jupiter lovegood - symbol

parker deshay - symbol

name - symbol

x

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by kalcifer on Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x
    xxx
    xxxxxxImage
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxสแดแดœ ๊œฑแด€ษชแด… ษช แดกแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดษดแด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด…
    โ™› yujun park โ™› age: 16, 6th year โ™› 5'8 โ™› birthday: july 1st โ™› male, he/him โ™› asexu
    al, biromantic โ™› single โ™› ethnicity: korean โ™› half-blood โ™› slytherin โ™› intp-t โ™› patr
    onus: red fox โ™› bogart: a thundering cloud โ™› wand: phoenix feather, 11ยพ inch, elm w
    ood, unyielding โ™› father: taeil park, muggle โ™› mother: dahyun moon, pureblood โ™› d
    ream job: healer โ™› electives: apparition, care of magical creatures โ™› fc: jaemin na โ™›
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxส™แดœแด› สŸแด‡แด› ษขแด แด๊œฐ แดส สœแด€ษดแด…
    yujun's family upbringing was happy and loving but complicated. his mother's side of th
    e family opposed her marriage to a muggle and thus they cut off financial support, cau
    sing his parents to have to work all the time to make ends meet. due to being a half-bl
    ood, yujun was suprised about his placement in slytherin house and yet he has grown t
    o recognise that he can be more than just a stereotype. yujun is naturally introverted,
    keeping to himself most of the time, but once he gets to know someone well, he can b
    ecome extremally chatty. yujun is resourceful, cunning and intelligent. when he becom
    es interested in something he will spend hours researching it to gain a deeper understa
    nding. one thing yujun needs to work on more is self-confidence. he is pessimistic and
    has had some minor mental health struggles, his analytical approach to life makes it di
    fficult for him to understand his own feelings. yujun is a perfectionist but struggles wit
    h motivation to get things done, often leaving projects to the last minute which causes
    him lasting stress. yujun wishes he could have more friends yet he often feels disconne
    cted in large social settings. he tries to be friendly to everyone, remaining mostly unju
    dgemental unless one has a disagreement that particularly strikes a chord with him, in
    which circumstance yujun will stand up for what he believes in. of course, he still only
    goes into a fight after weighing the options, a think first act later type of person. yujun
    isn't someone who starts conversations, but if someone else starts to speak to him he w
    ill converse back. he has the tendency to become clingy and protective of those close t
    o him. yujun has an older sister who has graduated hogwarts and now interns at the mi
    nistry of magic. yujun loves animals, hence why he chose care of magical creatures as
    an elective in his 3rd year. he hasn't really thought about taking up leadership roles at
    hogwarts as he doesn't think he would get one if he tried and he doesn't exactly care f
    or attention on a large scale, and although he will go watch the house quidditch games
    he isn't particularly sporty himself and simple goes for something to do or if invited. h
    e will often act like he doesn't care about things or people in front of others but in fac
    t this couldn't be further from the truth, he just sometimes wants to act indifferent in
    order to hide his feelings, but in reality he deeply cares about the people close to him
    and if you are paying close attention, he will show this in his own small unique ways.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxแด€ษดแด… ษช ๊œฑแด›แดœแด˜ษชแด…สŸส สœแด‡สŸแด… แดษดแด›แด แด›สœแด๊œฑแด‡ แด…แด€ส๊œฑ
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ImagexxxxxImage

x

dario agosti - symbol

elenora rivers - symbol
miriam kinsley - symbol

luca di maggio - symbol

chลซn huรก huang - symbol

sofia di maggio - symbol

jordan malfoy - symbol

parker deshay- symbol

name - symbol

x

Last edited by kalcifer on Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:57 pm

x
    xxx
    xxxImage
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxสแดแดœ แด›ส€ส แด€ษดแด… แดแด€๊œฑแด‹ สแดแดœส€ แด˜แด€ษชษด ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› แด˜แด๊œฑแด›แดแดแด…แด‡ส€ษด แดกแด€ส
    โ‚ name: elenora rivers โ‚ age: 37 โ‚ 5'4 โ‚ birthday: september 19th โ‚ female, she/her
    โ‚ bisexual, male lean โ‚ single โ‚ ethnicity: mixed african american and jewish โ‚ pure
    blood โ‚ gryffindor โ‚ enfj-t โ‚ patronus: leopard โ‚ bogart: a river troll โ‚ wand: dragon
    heartstring, 11 inch, maple wood, flexible โ‚ father: michael rivers โ‚ mother: karma w
    illow โ‚ teacher of arithmancy โ‚ a previous chaser for gryffindor โ‚ a previous prefect โ‚
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxสแดแดœ สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ๊œฑแดœส™๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด„แด‡ แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด€ส
    elenora wouldn't be delighted to tell you that her life has been average. she hasn't fall
    en in love with "the one" yet, even if 28 year old her thought she had. she, just 2 years
    ago got hired at hogwarts after quitting her job of 13 years filing paperwork for aurors.
    she wants something more for her life and decided to return to the place she had the m
    ost positive memories of. elenora is kind, caring, and passionate about helping people.
    some may say that she is overly idealistic but she sees it as having dreams. elenora like
    s working with others, and thus will happily help out a student struggling with work or
    collaborate with a fellow teacher with too much marking to get done. at school, eleno
    ra was smart and studious, and arithmancy was her favorite subject. although she is a
    kind teacher, she isn't a pushover, and will be strict but only because she sees it as bei
    ng in the best interest of the student. she hopes that after spending more time at hog
    warts she can to progress to a higher position but for now she is content with her role.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข สŸษชแด‹แด‡, "แดสœ, แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ ๊œฑสœแด€แดแด‡"
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:57 pm

ImagexxxxxImage

x

dario agosti - symbol

yujun park - symbol
miriam kinsley - symbol

luca di maggio - symbol

chลซn huรก huang - symbol

sofia di maggio - symbol

jordan malfoy - symbol

parker deshay - symbol

name - symbol

x

Last edited by kalcifer on Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pavlove's dog » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:52 pm

these are all perfect! i'll add them to the main page in a smidge of a second ^^

x
x

king of my heart,

โ™ฅ ryan | adult| she/he โ™ฅ
ask me for my discord!

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist