Valleyclan (accepting)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Valleyclan (accepting)

Postby Tyres » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:01 am

꧁FROSTBITE꧂
━ ━ ━ ━ ❆ ━ ━ ━ ━

⤜ Male || Bisexual || 21 moons || Warrior || Tags; Idk ⤛
⤜ Crush; Open || Mate ; Open ⤛

█ Positive Traits
↪ Brave, Loyal and Noble
█ Neutral Traits
↪ Altruistic, Gentle and Kind
█ Negative Traits
↪ Agressieve and Quarrelsome
⬇ ⬇ ⬇
Charisma (7/10)
Negotiation (8/10)
Hearing (9/10)
Vision (7/10)
Combat (8/10)
Speed (9/10)
Intellect (8/10)
Healing (6/10)
Strength (8/10)

Frostbite was born into a world fulfilled with darkness and a murderous, well-known family, his bloodline goes back many decades. From the day he was born he stood taller and showed more dominance than his siblings during play. However Frostbite saw the ways of how his family survived and did not agree whatsoever. His quarrelsome personality confronted his parents and siblings about changing their means of survival. Hours on end passed as they negotiated but failed to come to an agreement, this made Frostbite angry about his family and in the moment he decided to run off and find a new home, a place to call sanctuary and others to call family.

(Also, rabbit)

━ ━ ━ ━ ❆ ━ ━ ━ ━
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckyy » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:40 pm

Name: Sparrowkit, Sparrowpaw, Sparrowclaw
Desired Rank: Medicine Cat
+ Traits: Hardworking, Clever, Cautious, Intelligent, Determined, Kindhearted
- Traits: Sarcastic, Quiet, Rude, Arrogant, Distrustful, Antisocial, Cunning
Personality: Sparrowclaw is fairly antisocial and quiet, preferring to keep to himself and stay quiet rather than make friends and enjoy himself. He's very serious and hardworking, and often lectures others on keeping up and doing their part. He's good at keeping on task, however, he's not good at keeping others on task. He often comes off as snarky and bossy, when honestly he's a fairly sweet and gentle cat. He's fiercely loyal of those he loves, but he takes quite a while to open up. However, he loves his clanmates very much. Their like a family to him, even if he seems cold and distant and cruel. He loves caring for others. He's still not a super nice cat though. He's cunning, clever, and has a sharp tongue. He isn't the type of cat you'd typically want to approach for a friendly chat or for a nice meal.
Appearance: Sparrowclaw is average in size, if a bit on the larger side. He's lean with broadened muscles around his shoulders, but isn't overly muscled. He's more sleek and stealthy in nature, but strong enough. He has large paws and a long sweeping tail. His ears are rounded but tufted at the top, and his fur is thick and scruffy, average length, if a bit long. His underside is beige and cream with hints of pale gray, almost silvery. His overcoat, however, is a scruffy tawny color, with tabby stripes of different mottled shades. There are some mottled dark gray stripes as well, and his face and legs are more gray in color, compared to his back and tail. His eyes are a pale olive-green color.
Crush: Slight crush on Canaryfur qwq
Mate: Reserved
Kits: None atm
Kin: N/A

hi, im ducky!! ♥
they/she
joined in 2013; lets trade!~ ♥

trade thread!
duckyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:36 am

Both accepted, we need a few more cats before we begin
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white rabbits » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:07 am

name: Zoro Iceclaw

personality: Kind, caring, passionate, brave, loyal, willing to sacrifice himself for the good of the clan, friendly, warm, unlucky

crush: none

mate: none

kits: none

history: Iceclaw perivously zoro lead a gang in the city before dandilionpelt left, afterwards he trailed after her, stumbling into this place.

other: He has a white patch on his right eye. All his paws fade into white as well as his tail.
white rabbits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fireflydragon » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:12 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

name: Larchspring

personality: Larch spring is a shy, sweet, loving and caring she cat who tends to try and look on the bright side of life.

crush: Iceclaw

history: none

other: none

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Fireflydragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cat cuddles » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:27 am

name: Lichenslip

personality: Sociable, hyper, friendly, hunter, determined, he feels he always have to prove he truly is an ashclan descendant and not some lowlife kittypet.

crush: dandilionpelt

history: Prior to this lichen slip was living in the back of a mountain twolegs nest, though he didn't eat the food they put out for him he was still called a kittypet, no matter how much prey he caught every day he was bullied and beaten. He ran into dandilionpelt a few nights ago when she was gathering moss with larchspring.

other: his eyes are silver
cat cuddles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:29 am

Name -- Honeytail
Gender -- She-cat
Age -- 40 moons
Rank -- Queen
Crush/Mate -- Her mate was a grey tabby tom named Silver
Kits -- Robinkit and Silverkit
Family -- She never knew her littermates or father, but her mother was a white she-cat named Cloud
History -- Honeytail and her mother were bought by a male twoleg, who also had a young male kit named Silver. He lived alone in a house near a valley, where Cloud told Honey that her ancestors had lived. Cloud felt blessed to be able to be back there, but unfortunately died soon after. Silver and Honey got very close, and eventually became mates. Then, the male twoleg disappeared and never came back. The two cats escaped, but Silver went missing after he chased a fox away from Honey. She had her kits, and wandered alone until she found Dandelionpelt.
Other -- She misses Silver very much.

---

Name -- Silverkit/ Robinkit
Gender -- She-kit/ Tom-kit
Age -- 3 moons each
Rank -- They're both kits
Crush/Mate -- They're too young
Kits -- Too young
Family -- They are siblings, and their parents are Honeytail and Silver
History -- They don't remember much of early life, what they do remember is the makeshift Clan.
Other -- Silverkit looks just like her father, so she was named after him.

---

Name -- Smokewhisker
Gender -- Tom
Age -- 68
Rank -- Warrior
Crush/Mate -- None yet
Kits -- None
Family -- Unknown
History -- Smokewhisker was always a wanderer, he grew up with his family in the wild, and one by one, they all left to go have their own adventures. Smokewhisker stayed in the valley where his ancestors lived.
Other -- Wishes to be a medicine cat, as he's not very physically strong
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~the insanity~ » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:38 am

name: Bettleeye

personality: Bettleeye is a level headed and calm she-cat who is willing to help any cat in need, she has had a long experience with herbs, usually having to use them on her younger sister. Though she is calm she wont refrain from giving a cat a cuff around the ear if need be.

kin: nettlestorm-sister

history: Bettleeye and nettlestorm have travelled these mountains ever since their kittypet mother escaped with her two remaining kits

other:

name: Nettlestorm

personality: Nettlestorm is a practical cat who will launch into battle without question, she doesn't hesitate to give any mischievous tom a claw around the nose. Nettlestorm will often forget of danger when she's hunting, getting herself more scrapes and cuts than many cats she knows.

kin: beetleeye-sister

history: Bettleeye and nettlestorm have travelled these mountains ever since their kittypet mother escaped with her two remaining kits

other:
Last edited by ~the insanity~ on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
~the insanity~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comin' in hot » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:43 am

name: Raggedpelt

personality: Raggedpelt is a mischievous tom, always laughing to himself at one of his many not so funny jokes.

history: Raggedpelt traveled with bettleeye and nettlepool previously

other:
comin' in hot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups