Light and Dark(angels and demons) discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Light and Dark(angels and demons) discussion

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:28 am

Would you happen to know when this is going to start?
Dezzey notice my inaccurate siggy so now I took it down
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
Look forward to the future <3
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
“Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
― George Carlin
I used to be teamalicecullen.
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:33 am

No idea. I'll probably wait until we get at least one more character or tomorrow, whichever comes first.

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:52 pm

I'll start working on my forms tonight, maybe we can start once I am done with them
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:23 pm

That's great. Sounds like a plan :3

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:02 pm

JjThheJetPlanee wrote:That's great. Sounds like a plan :3

Alright, but I can't put the images on until later, just a technology thing
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:21 pm

That's totally fine. I understand. I actually use mobile the majority of the time and adding pictures is always a hassle so it's cool.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:08 pm

JjThheJetPlanee wrote:That's totally fine. I understand. I actually use mobile the majority of the time and adding pictures is always a hassle so it's cool.

Yeah, also my computer has a bunch of tabs open and the wifi is out, I am over halfway done, I'll post it soon enough

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:27 pm

[img]realistic[/img]
Full Name: Jade Kim Stilson
Nickname (if any): eh, make some up
Pronouns: she/her/doesn't care
Sexuality: pansexual
Weapon(s) of choice: anything with a blade honestly, she can work with anything
Role: demon
Place of stay: demon sanctuary (but tends to live alone)
Appearance: Jade has piercing green eyes and decent length hair originally jet black, but dyed a strawberry blonde and often pulled back. She has a bit of a muscular appearance and wouldn't exactly be called skinny (she doesn't care). She has brownish black glasses and a couple scars especially down her legs. She also has an odd tattoo down her back, the symbol is unknown and will change color in certain situations. As for clothing, she tends to dress fairly casual most of the time and tries to stay hidden.
Personality: Some call her the weird demon girl, some say she may try to kill others, but in truth this is because she tries to make her personality as unknown as possible. It is an internal fear she has had for years and even though she has been judged for it, she tends to keep her head held high as she goes about life. She tends to actually be quite intelligent and a deep thinker and will often work to deceive anyone, even other demons if she has to. She's not afraid to be ruthless and vengeful and even her internal guilt won't stop her from going for the kill.
Short Bio: According to some, she came from a family of messed up demons and just absorbed their ways, but this is rather untrue. She was abandoned by her parents and given up to a family of humans who tried to raise her to fit into society. She grew up thinking that there was no conflict between humans, angels, and demons, but that wasn't until one of her adopted cousins became a hunter at least. She had to abandon the family that raised her a find the demon sanctuary at a young age and from then on was a little too scared to let others get to know her.
Friends: get her to trust you, open
Enemies: hunters mainly, she works to kill them before they get to her

--Optional--
Birthday: April 6th
Dislikes: hunters, ???
Fears: herself
Other:

[img]realistic[/img]
Full Name: Mya Julia Perry
Nickname (if any): give her some
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: bisexual
Weapon(s) of choice: a good old axe can do quite some damage
Role: angel
Place of stay: angel sanctuary
Appearance: Mya is not the tallest angel, but can be very powerful. She has muddy brown hair and gray eyes. She has a muscular build and is stronger than she looks. She tends to wear whatever she desires, but no matter what there's always something the has with her to help her escape whenever needed. As for scars she isn't quite sure, but she does have silver markings on her forearms which she covers be wearing gray gloves for most of the time.
Personality: Mya may be an angel, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have plenty of tricks up her sleeve. She is fairly introverted and tends to be very tricky as well as she is very elusive to hunters and demons whenever she needs to. Sure she can fight whenever she needs to, but often must be elusive due to her environment normally. Once you get to know her though, she may surprise you, maybe she isn't as pure as expected.
Short Bio: She was born and raised with other angels, but spent most of her life training to not only defend herself, but others too. She never really had the chance to have a more normal childhood which often explains a lot of her especially odd quirks. Still though she grew up and disguised herself in human society, well for now.
Friends: who knows, open
Enemies: open, hunters mainly

--Optional--
Birthday: February 22
Dislikes: ???
Fears: ???
Other:

[img]realistic[/img]
Full Name: Patrick Tyler Steele
Nickname (if any): give him a few
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: bisexual
Weapon(s) of choice: a good old sword maybe
Role: hunter
Place of stay: he has his own house
Appearance: Patrick is actually a pretty short guy with somewhat short black hair and blue eyes. He has an odd build and tends to be seen wearing something calm and comfortable, even when he's hunting oddly enough. Other than the he does have a couple scars on his body.
Personality: Patrick is one to be a little funny at times, but he is mostly quite focussed on what he does, he enjoys doing such and can be a bit obsessive at times. He is easy to work with even though he tends to kept himself and maybe a few close friends, but if you get to know him he is actually quite an interesting person at times. Oddly enough even though he is a hunter, he is quite torn on who he believes is the true enemy.
Short Bio: Patrick had a confusing childhood to put it simply, but as he survived through it his parents wanted him to become a hunter. Even though he was forced into it, Patrick found himself being a little more interested in his job and especially on the nature of actual angels and demons. He even has been known to study them whenever out on the job, but other parts of his backstory are unknown.
Friends: open
Enemies: he makes himself believe it is angels and demons

--Optional--
Birthday: some time during May
Fears: demons mainly
Other: not yet

[img]realistic[/img]
Full Name: Kevin Evan Jameson
Nickname (if any): unknown
Pronouns: he/him
Sexuality: allosexual
Weapon(s) of choice: none
Role: human
Place of stay: his own apartment
Appearance: Kevin is average height with reddish hair and brown eyes. He has a fairly average build for a human and doesn't really have any scars of tattoos, well not yet.
Personality: Kevin is quite the peaceful and sweet guy that he likes to make himself be known as. He is very patient and tolerant of others, but does tend to be annoyed and even a bit rude to hunters. Although he is scared of many people he is often the social extroverted type and does like to socialize with anyone he says who is willing to talk to him.
Short Bio: Kevin had a normal childhood besides the fact he had known a few angels and even a demon when he was younger. He grew up realizing that humans weren't that different from these supernatural creatures and that the conflict was a little odd. Even as a peaceful guy, Kevin didn't really like being around certain types of people in fear of judgement and found himself other people to hang out with.
Friends: open
Enemies: not a fan of hunters actually

--Optional--
Birthday: September 8
Fears: war
Other:
tell me if I need to change anything

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:35 pm

You're good to go Baka! It's pretty late where I'm at so I'll add them and get the first post up first thing in the morning

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:54 am

JjThheJetPlanee wrote:You're good to go Baka! It's pretty late where I'm at so I'll add them and get the first post up first thing in the morning

That's fine by me, I'll add the images later and will respond to you as soon as I can

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me