Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Postby oakley~ » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Sounds great!
oak!
they/them

ImageImage
ImageImage
oakley~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:52 pm

[This is still a work in progress]

General Information
Full name: Matei Gregorio Covaci
Nicknames: Matt or Ghost Boy
Birthday: January 13th [a Friday]
Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance
Height: 6"
Build: Lanky yet Muscular; Athletic
Skin Type: Olive
Hair Colour and Style: Onyx Black and Shaggy
Eye Shape and Colour: Onyx Black ovals that flickers with purple flames when angry or annoyed
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: a Bident birthmark on his lower left back; many scars all in various places from battles with monsters
Clothing Style: Indie Rock - mostly a black ACDC shirt with a black leather jacket, blood red skinny jeans, black trainers and a red and black beanie hat

Camp Information
Weapon: A Stygion Iron shield that expands from a watch
Godly Parent: Hades
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: 13
Powers:
Fluent in Italian - Mainly because he is half Italian and grew up in Italy
Umbrokinesis - He can control and manipulate the darkness and shadows around him allowing him to Shadow Travel or cloack himself causing him to be virtually invisible.
Necromancy - He has control over the dead and many of the monster native to Hades' realm such as Furries etc. This also includes being sensitive to death and being able to sense a persons life aura.

Digging Deeper
Personality: Just like Hades, Matei's fatal flaw is holding grudges which can lead to not wanting or asking for help in dangerous situations. As a child of the Big Three, he is very powerful and dangerous. He's often seen as a loner, solitary and independent and as a result doesn't like asking for help seeing it as an act of mortal weakness. All his life, Matei has been shunned by those around him causing him to not only grow independent but bitter, spiteful and cold towards the world. Though beneath this hard exterior, Matei just wants to be accepted and have a chance to find out who he is. If given the chance, he can be an extremely loyal and caring friend.
Dislikes: tba
Fears: Never being accepted
History: Matei is the only living child of Greek god Hades and his mortal lover Isobella Covaci, older twin brother to Valkeryie Covaci. He doesn't remember much about his mother as she was killed by Zeus when Matei and Valkeryie were very young having been protected by their father, Hades. They were than given to their aunt and uncle Covaci to be raise until they became of age. Having spent most of their young life in Italy, when they were about 8 years old, they moved to LA where they began to be attacked by monsters. Not Lin after they'd moved Matei's aunt and uncle were brutally killed - along with his sister - by a chimera. Matei who was the strongest more powerful of the twins managed to slay the beast but was left without a home or family. This was when Hades sent him to Camp Half-Blood.

Personal Relationships
Friends: None that he knows off
Enemies: Probably has loads
Crush/Significant Other: Who'd ever love a son of Hades? He'd never admit it yet but Melanie
Pets: A Cerberus puppy named Pluto
Last edited by lokison on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:19 am

General Information
Full name: Elliott Lucas Harvey
Nicknames: Ell, Eli, Luke, Harv
Birthday: 5th July
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance
Height: 6' 2"
Build: Tall, considered to be of lanky build, as of his thin and stooping demeanour. He has a little of a natural highlight on his cheekbones, although he likes to stay away from make up, liking a more natural look.
He bears a tight oval face, with a Greek nose, freckles across the bridge and his cheeks. His lips are almost the same, with his top lip being thinner than the bottom.
His teeth are nearly all straight, except for his canines, which jut out a little.
Skin Type: He has a light tan, but otherwise pale skin, as he stays inside a lot, but does like to sit in the sun as well. He does not get burnt easily.
Hair Colour and Style: His golden coloured hair has the same hues as straw, a pale type of blonde that tends to go darker to sandy at the roots. His style is very simple, just minorly long. It tends to get tangled too easily, and he doesn't like to brush it more than he has to.
Eye Shape and Colour: Seems to be quite upturned, almost invisible lashes due to his hair colour. His eyes. I'll get to that in the powers section.
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: He is completely free of scars, tattoos or birthmarks.
Clothing Style: Elliott's style is very casual. He prefers muted colours on him. Dark green, light brown, grey. He favours pastel colours a lot, blues and yellows. But his normal types of clothes would be hanging off of him, like sweatpants, a vest and an open shirt, a beanie, sandals, boots.

Camp Information
Weapon: Elliott isn't the fighting type. But when he does have to fight, his weapon of choice is a silver staff, that he carries on his back, always. He doesn't like to kill things, he would rather knock it out. He names his staff Assurance, (διαβεβαίωση). He likes to be on the defence side, rather than the offence.
Godly Parent: Apollo Helios
Claimed?: Yes, recently, so he doesn't know if he has more powers or not.
Cabin: No. 7
Powers: Now his eyes. He wears a grey blindfold, as whomever looks into his eyes are blinded. He inherited his powers from the sun, and thinks of it more like a curse. If you have the chance to see his eyes, then they are described as pools of warm, blinding sunlight, with no eyeballs. He does not have any other main powers, only this. But he does have a way with music, as he has memorised the strings on a guitar, and plays easily. Due to his 'condition', then he has developed a keen sense of hearing, and has improved on this as he grew older. Fluent in sign language, but never really liked the languages the curriculum taught him at school.

Digging Deeper
Personality: Elliott is a very calm natured soul, liking the quiet and silent strumming of his guitar. Therefore, he gets startled easily, and almost as easily flustered. He tries to laugh off any embarrassment that comes his way, and even though he loves solitude, he much prefers the company of others. But because of his eyes, then finding friends is not as easy as he suspected it would be. A lot of the people his age tend to shun him, but he doesn't really mind. He likes to wait things out, and is a very patient boy.
Likes: Playing music, preferably the guitar, Being inside, Staff training, Sunlight, Warmth, Dogs
Dislikes: Cereal (idk just roll with it), Competitive sport, Surprises, Loud noises
Fears: Being forced to kill someone, Being shut off from the world, not just in his blind case
History: Elliott was born in London, on the 5th July, with what he believed was a single mother. His mother, Lisa Harvey, was a kind woman, yet strict, and Elliott was brought up to be obedient. When he was 12, Elliott was severely bullied for his appearance. After snatching off his blindfold and looking into his eyes, 2 out of 3 bullies were blinded, and Elliott was sent home to be schooled there. Word got around about the boy, and soon after, his mother was killed by a flock of harpies. Elliott managed to escape, and was found by a friend of Chiron's. This man gave Elliott a guide dog, a big, German Shepherd by the name of Samuel. And after 4 years of living together and explaining Elliott's origins, the man, his name Mark Latternham, sent him to Camp Half Blood.

Personal Relationships
Friends: None Yet
Enemies: None Yet
Crush/Significant Other: None yet
Pets: Samuel, German Shepherd, Guide dog

Anything Else: Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. ~ William Shakespeare
Last edited by imaginary.jpg on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:36 am

Accepted!

We can start now c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:09 am

* Thank you!
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:57 am

* 221B, I'm just going to wait for WitchHazel's reply with Mirabelle until I answer your post, I thought it may become confusing :)
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:44 am

General Information
Full name:Roka Zaffre
Nicknames:Ro-Ro, Ro, Bright eyes
Birthday:June 27
Sexuality:Straight

Appearance
Height:4'9"
Build:Scrawny
Skin Type:Pale
Hair Colour and Style: Short,curly, brown hair
Eye Shape and Colour:They're an almond shape and they change from brown to blue. When she's out in the ocean, depending on where her eyes become gray, brown, green, or blue.
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: She has a scar on her face from an unfortunate mishap in the Hecate cabin. She also has some scars on her arms and hands. Roka has a birthmark on her right elbow, it looks like a heart actually.
Clothing Style:She wears gothic type clothing, ripped black skinny jeans, leather jacket, the camp t-shirt, combat boots, and a Red and black beanie.

Camp Information
Weapon:A celestial bronze knife, hasn't offically recieved a weapon
Godly Parent:Poseidon
Claimed?: No
Cabin:Cabin 3
Powers: Roka has the ability to control water, talk to horses, the normal Poseidon children abilities.

Digging Deeper
Personality:Roka is a spunky girl, dancing when no one's around or at least when she thinks no ones around. She loves to sing, sounding like she should belong in the Apollo cabin instead. Roka does have a sense of humor but it usually shows up when she's hurt physically or emotionally. But, she is loyal to her friends but it's also her fatal flaw.
Dislikes:Bullies and people with short-tempers
Fears:Roka fears lightning and thunder, Snakes and Spiders, along with balloons.
History:When Roka was a child, she had lost her mother. She was never told what happened but since then she has been passed from foster family to foster family until a nice Satyr found her. Roka was never like how she is now, back then she was quiet and shy but now she's upbeat and doesn't back down from anything.

Personal Relationships
Friends:None, pm me if you want to be friends!
Enemies:None
Crush/Significant Other:Justin
Pets:A cat named Jayde

Anything ElseI hope this is Okay! She also has slightly large canines that slightly poke out from under her upper lip.
Last edited by CupidCola on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:55 am

Accepted!
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:59 am

Awesome! Sorry, it's a little over the place, I had to do something! But I will make my first post now!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:17 am

@imaginary - That's fine I understand
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me