★ ` ⊰ forms&discussion ⊱

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

★ ` ⊰ trust your heart / you'll hear me singing 'glory!'

Postby crash the mode » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:25 am

too close!
xxCLEARMORNING xxx clearmorning doesn't recognize all of the cats from other clans, so her feelings are based mostly on first impressions

THOSE FORMERLY OF THE RIVER - she's fondest of these cats
      HAWKSTEP [pos] clearmorning holds a lot of friendship and respect for hawkstep, but feels that they're too similar
      xxin some ways. now that's not a bad thing, but it means that, say, they could never go on a patrol alone together
      xxbecause starclan forbid something goes wrong and they both jump into a situation without thinking it through.
      xxshe considers them friends, but they're hardly an effective team.

PALEFROST [pos] palefrost is an absolute darling. clearmorning thinks palefrost is a wonderful personality and that
      xxher intelligence and thoughtfulness are admirable. with her own lack of foresight, she's actually impressed with
      xxhow detail-oriented the other warrior can be.

SOOTPAW [pos] clearmorning knew sootpaw through RiverClan's former medicine cat, but outside of that relationship
      xxshe hasn't wanted to put too much pressure on sootpaw to socialize if she doesn't want to. she knows the young
      xxmolly is shy and wants to let her come into her own on her own time.

PUDDLEPAW [pos] clearmorning is so relieved to find that her apprentice survived the fire. she's very protective of
      xxhim, and wants to see him become the great warrior she knows that he can be.

THOSE FORMERLY OF THE SHADOW
      SHADOWPAW [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      LEAFPAW [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      SPIDERFUR [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      ROWANFLIGHT [pos/neu/neg] words words words

THOSE FORMERLY OF THE THUNDER
      SPLASHPELT [pos] splashpelt is an easy cat to get along with, her tenderness very evident, and clearmorning
      xxappreciates every bit of it. they'll need her patience if they're going to make this new clan thing work.

LIONTAIL [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      SKIPPERCLAW [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      RUSSETPAW [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      BATPAW [pos/neu/neg] words words words

THOSE FORMERLY OF THE WIND
      BREEZEFIRE [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      SILVERPAW [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      WASPLEAF [pos/neu/neg] words words words

xxLIONTAIL xxx as a medicine cat, frequenter of clan gatherings, liontail is likely to at least have an idea who all of these cats are

THOSE FORMERLY OF THE THUNDER - he's most likely to trust these cats
      SPLASHPELT [pos] while he wouldn't say that he and splashpelt were close before the fire, he supposes (snidely) that
      xxshe's now his closest friend. splashpelt isn't an unpleasant personality, and in fact he enjoys her company when he
      xxhas it. her kindness isn't something to be overlooked.

SKIPPERCLAW [pos/neu] liontail doesn't think anyone was close to skipperclaw before the fire. at first glance, the other
      xxtom strikes an intimidating figure, but liontail is under no such illusion. he's cracked skipperclaw's ticks, for starclan's
      xxsake! while he isn't intimidated by skipperclaw, he wouldn't say they're friends.

RUSSETPAW [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      BATPAW [pos/neu/neg] words words words

THOSE FORMERLY OF THE RIVER
      CLEARMORNING [pos/neu] her cheer can become annoying, especially in such serious situations as this, but there are
      xxworse attitudes to try to build a clan with.

HAWKSTEP [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      PALEFROST [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      SOOTPAW [pos] liontail is familiar with sootpaw from past gatherings, though he didn't know her particularly well what
      xxwith her shyness. he finds her endearing and looks forward to mentoring her. she's intelligent and has a good sense
      xxabout her training which means that he'll definitely have an easier time than if he had to start from the beginning,
      xxhe's not the most patient of teachers.

PUDDLEPAW [pos/neu/neg] words words words

THOSE FORMERLY OF THE SHADOW
      SHADOWPAW [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      LEAFPAW [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      SPIDERFUR [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      ROWANFLIGHT [pos/neu/neg] words words words

THOSE FORMERLY OF THE WIND
      BREEZEFIRE [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      SILVERPAW [pos/neu/neg] words words words
      WASPLEAF [neu] there's a bit of tension between the two cats, considering waspleaf was windclan's medicine cat before
      xxall this. liontail got to keep the position over her, meaning she's kind of lost everything. he likes to think he's
      xxunderstanding of the matter, but can't deny he's glad he's the one who gets to keep doing his duties as always. he
      xxhopes that when the dust settles and they get used to their new lives he can rely on waspleaf for assistance if ever
      xxhe needs it.
Last edited by crash the mode on Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:44 am, edited 18 times in total.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ` ⊰ silverpaw ⊱

Postby mirrors. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:49 am

████████
┌───────┐

Silverpaw is a ten mo
on old tom with silve
r tabby fur and expre
ssive copper eyes. H
e has an average buil
d and excels at tracki
ng. He does not curr
ently have a crush. H
e is from windclan.-

└───────┘
████
C'MON,
C'MON!
████
━━━━( WITH EVERYTHING FALLING DOWN AROUND ME )━━━━
█████
𝕀'𝔻 𝕃𝕀𝕂𝔼
█████
█████

██
██

┌──────────────┐

Especially after the fires, it is Silverpaw's per
sonal goal to make everyone smile. He's a litt
le goofball who hides his pain and loss in joke
s and who is so compassionate that he can't st
and to see others in pain either. He is very ov
ertly friendly and will approach almost anyon
e, but he really struggles with talking about h
imself. He didn't have very many cats that we
re there for him before the fires- just his mo
her and sister -but now, he has nobody. He pr
efers not to think about them because he's a
fraid that if he does, he'll sink into the sorro
w and it will never end. That being said, he

└──────────────┘
██
██
██

.𝕀ℕ
𝔸𝕃𝕃
𝕋ℍ𝔼
██
██
██
┌──────────────┐

could be considered a bit of a 'fragile' tom- in
a weird way. He can handle cats lashing out at
him- in fact, he's almost impervious to it -bec
ause he can understand that they're in just as
much pain as he is. In fact, that's exactly wha
t drives him to be as optimistic and entertaini
ng as possible. He struggles to know where to
draw the line sometimes, so his silly brightne
ss could even become an annoyance. Howeve
r, if a cat tries to inquire about him and he ca
n't brush them off, he'll shatter. Most would
never guess at the suffering Silverpaw has sup
pressed; he's just a goofy, happy apprentice.

└──────────────┘

████████ ( POSSIBILITIES! ) ███████
Last edited by mirrors. on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mirrors.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ` ⊰ skipperclaw ⊱

Postby mirrors. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:53 am

| tom - 38 moons
| thunderclan ━
| no crush - mate
| aspires - leader
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

Skipperclaw found his beginnings in ThunderClan, having been born into
a loving family with senior warrior parents and one brother and one siste
r. He was different from the start. Exceptionally intelligent and hard-wo
rking, Skipperclaw picked up on things- especially fighting -much faster t
han his siblings and denmates. He was respected and commended for his
obvious skill, but due to his quiet, awkward, observant personality and h
is intimidating first impression, cats found him unsettling and didn't mak
e an effort to truly understand him. Therefore, he has never really had a
ny really close friends, and now that the fires have wiped out almost eve
ryone he's ever known, Skipperclaw is scared that he'll never have any.

└─────────────────────────────────┘
. ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔
┌────────────────────┐

Skipperclaw is the living definition of a har
dened tom... or, at least, that's how he co
mes across. Stoic, tall, muscular, excellen
t fighter- yeah, you know the type. The t
hing about Skipperclaw is that he doesn't r
ealize that he's the type. Sure, he knows t
hat he's quiet, but he doesn't know just ho
w intimidating he can be. He may not tal
k much, but that's entirely because he's al
ways observing. Skipperclaw is a very perc
eptive tom, picking up on little behaviors i
n other cats and on small changes in his s
urroundings that most other cats wouldn't
even dream of seeing. He's also ridiculous
ly intelligent and meticulously organized, a
true perfectionist. Needless to say, Skippe
rclaw is a colossal failure when it comes t
o one on one conversation. If the other ca
t isn't totally thrown off by his reputation a
s a tom nobody should mess with, they'll b
e thrown off by his unsurprisingly crass ton
gue and his awkward lack of ability to real
ly generate small talk. He doesn't really be
lieve that he's better than anybody, but he
talks with an authoritarian air, often seemi
ng like he's giving orders when he's really j
ust making a suggestion. This awkward ge
nius has many acquaintances, as he doesn'
t do anything to not generate respect, but
he really struggles to make close friends. I
f someone was willing to stick around and
really dig through his layers, though, they'
d discover one of the most loyal, protectiv
e toms they'd ever meet. There are more
pressing matters, but he wants a family.

└────────────────────┘
..__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
Last edited by mirrors. on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
mirrors.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ` ⊰ aaand relations ⊱

Postby mirrors. » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:55 am

<3
mirrors.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ` ⊰ hawkstep ⊱

Postby xayah » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:02 am

↞↞_________________________________↠↠

name↠ Hawkstep
gender↠ Tom-cat
age↠ 38 moons
rank↠ Warrior
clan↠ formerly Riverclan
father↠ Bramblenose
mother↠ Cloudfur
sister↠ Finchwing, Kestrelpelt
crush↠ open
mate↠ n/a
kits↠ n/a
(c)form↠ me
(c)images↠ rightful owners

↞↞_________________________________↠↠

TAKE RISKS
    xxxTucked inside the Riverclan nursery squirmed three tiny kits and their proud parents. Cloudfur had just given birth to two sweet little mollies and a rather large and noisy tom. She gazed up at her mate, Bramblenose, with soft eyes as he watched the kits lovingly, his chest swelling with pride.
    xxxFrom early on in life Hawkstep was rambunctious. Together with his two older sisters, Finchwing and Kestrelpelt, he would get into endless trouble and even earned the nickname 'Rowdy'. But despite this, Hawkstep had a fairly easy and normal life. A loving family and clanmates raised him to be the strong and brave warrior he is today and he takes immense pride in who he has become. And yet all great things come to an end...
    xxxThe fire was sudden. So sudden Hawkstep is lucky to have made it out alive. But the same does not go for his family. When the massive fire began spreading Hawkstep was rushed out of the camp by his fellow clanmates without a second to spare. Confused and shaken he followed those that were fleeing without thinking. His mind was blank and his paws were numb. What in the world was going on! His questions were quickly answered when he saw the orange flames enclosing the hills. He quickly came to his sense and turned on his tail. He hadn't seen his sisters since early that day nor did he see his parents escape with the others. Hawkstep was hurriedly retracing his steps when he slammed into Kestrelpelt who was just as panicked as he. She explained that she had just come from the river with Finchwing in tow when they got separated. Hawkstep urged her to come back to the camp in order to find their parents but was cut short when a burning branch fell upon his sister. No matter how hard he tried Hawkstep couldn't free her and for the first time in his life felt truly weak. Kestrelpelt pleaded with him to go, to save himself, but he couldn't fathom leaving her to die. Finally Hawkstep was able to say goodbye and left his sister behind to search for safety. With long legs and a slender body he outran the flames licking at his heels and caught up with a gathering of Riverclan cats. He had yet to see Finchwing or his parents but still held hope that they would turn up. With the small group of cats Hawkstep made his way to the Fourtrees where other clan cats had also found their way.
    xxxAt this moment in time Hawkstep has still seen no sign of his family and hopes against all odds they too are safe. Now he can only move forward and conquer the new challenges that will arise.

LIVE LIFE
    xxxCourageous↠ Like any warrior Hawkstep is brave. He will stand his ground and stare danger in the eyes if it means protecting his clanmates and those he cares about. He isn't afraid of taking risks and will often do the jobs nobody else will. Hawkstep would rather risk his own life if it means saving others and wont back down from a challenge.
    xxxLoyal↠ On one paw Hawkstep is forever loyal to his fellow Riverclan family and would never dream of betraying them. But that's not to say he could never treat and respect those from other clans just as equally. It may be difficult for him to gain the trust of others or in turn to learn to trust them but once trust is established he will maintain it to his grave.
    xxxImpulsive↠ Hawkstep loves to get things done. Hawkstep also tends to leap on things without forethought. He often makes impulsive decisions without giving the action or consequences much thought and almost always pays the price. This isn't always a bad thing but Hawkstep has made a habit of getting into sticky situations quite regularly.

↞↞_______________________________________________________↠↠
Last edited by xayah on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ` ⊰ leafpaw ⊱

Postby xayah » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:03 am

name↠leafpaw

age↠10 moons

gender↠molly

rank↠apprentice

clan↠formerly shadowclan

father↠ tigereyes

mother↠ raventail

crush↠none/open

mate↠none/open

other↠nothing

CURIOSITY
      Leafpaw is a small and sleek molly of only 10 moons. She gets her short dense black fur from her mother Raventail and acquired soft amber eyes from her father Tigereyes. Underneath her soft fur are broad shoulders and strong hind legs. Leafpaw finds her strengths lie in battle rather than running or swimming, perfect for a Shadowclan cat.

KILLED
      Leafpaw was once a bubbly and happy cat but now possesses a rather thorny personality. She's not one to share her feelings openly and prefers to keep to herself. She'd sooner claw your ears off for disturbing her than engage in a friendly conversation. Leafpaw is by no means rude but rather just difficult to approach. When her shell is cracked she's a unique cat. She used to enjoy collecting strange objects she'd find around and outside the camp and can often be found chasing frogs and birds. Perhaps all she really needs is a friend.

THE CAT
      On a calm and quiet greenleaf afternoon, one kit was born. The air was filled with the shrill mews of this tiny kit in particular. Leafpaw. Since birth she was a loud one, though that only adds to her unique personality. Beside her was her two loving parents. They couldn't have been happier with the new bundle of fur and spent much of their time devoted to caring for her. Even as a kit Leafpaw was a trouble maker. She was constantly sneaking out of the den, trying to accompany warriors on patrol, or chasing her poor clanmates around the camp. She filled the clan with joy and life, that was for sure. But that soon ended. When she first became an apprentice she rarely left her fathers side. If he was out hunting she was there, too. On one particular fateful morning Leafpaw got the brilliant idea to surprise the leader with a full blown feast. She begged and begged her father to come with her and help her catch all the prey and with enough begging he finally gave in. Outside the camp was quiet. No mice scuttled in the undergrowth and no toads croaked along the marsh. There was a strange scent in the air, however, and Leafpaw insisted on checking it out. Together they sniffed through the forest until they came upon a peculiar scene. It looked like a two-leg camp, with weird pelts strewn across the ground and oddly shaped sticks and things they couldn't even describe. They began scouting the strange area, though her father protested greatly. A loud clang and furious hissing snapped Leafpaw out of her concentration and she turned in horror to see a two-leg holding her father tail-lengths off the ground. He snarled and clawed but couldn't loosen the two-leg's grip. Leafpaw attempted to attack but was only thrown back by a swift kick from the two-leg. Her father shouted at her to run home and fetch help so she ran back to camp but by the time she got there it was too late. A rescue party was sent out at once but returned with no luck. Leafpaw hadn't seen herfather since and not a day goes by that she doesn't regret going out that morning. Though she quickly moved on, deciding she'd become a great warrior in his honor. However, moons later, a wicked fire erupted forcing the cats of Shadowclan to flee. Leafpaw lost track of her mother while escaping but forced herself to find safety. Now she must join the remaining cats of the four clans and survive for however long she can.
Last edited by xayah on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ ` ⊰ forms&discussion ⊱

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:04 am

yiiiis bbiesss <3
so glad people are joining c':
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p a l e f r o s t

Postby Lady Masquerade » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:43 pm

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
name ;; palefrost
age ;; 29 moons
rank ;; previous riverclan warrior
gender ;; she-cat

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
family ;; rosewing <mother>, foxface <father>, and
fernkit <sister> are all currently thought to be deceased
crush ;; none. palefrost is demisexual though.

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
coding credit

xxxImagexxx Image

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
palefrost is a lean and fluffy white she-cat, with a very calm and sweet personality. she's always giving off helpful comments when someone seems like they need them. palefrost happens to be very soft spoken, and doesn't really contribute to a conversation unless it is asked of her. despite the troubles that hit her in life, she puts all her trust in starclan, telling herself that they will take care of it. palefrost is also a warrior with a lot of determination. she knows that she isn't the strongest in the bunch, but likes to use her smart skills and her brain when fighting instead of any type of ego. she often thinks before she takes any type of action, and likes to look at the big picture, but also every detail in it. one of the most important things to note about palefrost, though, is just because she seems kind-hearted and patient, doesn't mean she can't fight. she may be small, but her intelligence makes up for what her shape and size lack.
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Last edited by Lady Masquerade on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

s p i d e r f u r

Postby Lady Masquerade » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:44 pm

s p i d e r f u r

spiderfur ; tom ; former shadowclan ; 36 moons ; no crush/mate ; pansexual
When you first look at Spiderfur the first personality trait you get from him is intimidating. There is an obvious sighting of muscles under his sleek fur, with large paws to keep him steadied. His eyes are his most interesting feature, as their golden gaze can leave another cat feeling as though their prey. After you dig in a little deeper, Spiderfur can show you that he is a lot nicer then he looks. He likes to smile and crack jokes, but he never looses focus on his job. Loyalty and the clan mean everything to him, and threatening the warrior code creates an easy enemy. The thought of a family is also nice, but Spiderfur doesn't know how to act around other cats, given he hasn't really shown interest in anyone before. Despite this, Spiderfur does see himself with a family one day. Spiderfur is a very strong cat and a good climber. He is able to keep his balance well so he never falls or trips over things. If he does stumble, you know that he is probably nervous. Although, it's rare for him to be nervous. Spiderfur is also very good fighter, and is usually put out on patrols that involve fighting with big animals in the forest or rouges hanging around the border. He is a good leader and makes wise choices, and isn't' afraid to ask someone for help if they seem like the right cat to give it. Spiderfur has no current crush at the moment, no mate, and no kits. However, that doesn't mean he doesn't want them in the future. Spiderfur has often thought about having a family, and the idea pleases him. However, he isn't very good at flirting and wouldn't really know how to handle himself whenever he finds himself attracted to someone. Hopefully he'll one day get the idea.
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ ` ⊰ forms&discussion ⊱

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:49 pm

all completed forms are accepted and totally beautiful!! c:
if you would like your warrior to be deputy/leader please let me know so I