Desertclan - An Warriors RP - OPEN

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

warblerpaw | the bird

Postby crash the mode » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:50 pm

too close!
xxxxxxxxsomeday
x┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

too close!
xxx.warblerpaw
xxxxxx.x
xxxwarblerdown
x xx xx━━
..molly · 11 moons
xx xxbisexual
x xx xx━━
apprentice · [mentor]
x xx xx━━
xx x ..xkin
prickleback (mother)
.proudheart (father)
xpurplepaw (sister)
x xx xx━━
xx . .x crush
xx xxx open

· warblerpaw is a mischievous young molly with
an eye for small details and a penchant for the
unfamiliar. her detective impulses rarely take a
back seat to reason. warblerpaw is loyal to her
clan, but she has a tendency to say whatever
comes to her mind, no matter how disrespectful
or insensitive. she can be stubborn, holding her
beliefs over her responsibilities.
xx| determined · curious · nosy · impudent |

· warblerpaw was born into a litter of two to a
pair of well-established desertclan warriors. she
was always the more adventurous of the two, and
regularly convinced her sister to boost her up out
of the nursery to galavant about the camp. she's
still a troublemaker now almost through her
apprenticeship, but she's gotten more subtle.

x┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou ' ll walk tall with pride
Last edited by crash the mode on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tallears | warrior

Postby crash the mode » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:50 pm

too close!
    tallears is named, and predictably, for his
    large ears. his hearing is exceptional,
    sometimes even disturbing his slumber.
    the sleep depravation he experiences
    is the cause of his blunt, irritable
    nature, and tallears gets less friendly
    the less sleep he gets. that aside, he
    doesn't let his general tiredness get in
    the way of his duties, and in fact tries
    to get his work done as quickly as
    possible.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx━━
    notes there have been instances
    wherein tallears' haste has led to jobs
    half-finished or shoddily completed.
x
x
x
x

╔═════════╗

personalityxxxx
indelicate · proud xxx
short-temperedxxxx
quiet · impatientxxxx
easily cowedxxxxx

╚═════════╝
born the only kitten of sandbreeze and
an unknown tom, tallkit was more a
subject of gossip than a member of
the clan. his mother tried to keep it
hidden from him to the best of her
ability, but with his incredible
hearing tallkit was exposed to the
talk regardless. when it came time for
him to be apprenticed, tallpaw made
it his personal mission to be accepted
by his peers and strove for his warrior
name with fire in his belly. he'd earned
respect by the time he was named
tallears, but this was also around the
time that little noises in the den at
night began to bother him more than
they used to and his temper started
to get the better of him.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

━━━━
tallears · tom · 45 moons · warrior · bisexual
━━━━━━
apprentice open · kin sandbreeze (mother, deceased) · crush open
━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by crash the mode on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Desertclan - An Warriors RP - OPEN

Postby feyre.archeron » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:33 pm

@all,
all cats are accepted so far, I will add anyone I am missing
to the front page as soon as I am finished with my own for
ms. you all are more than welcome to invite people!
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sandclaw || warrior

Postby xayah » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:33 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________

BASICS
      name; sandclaw
      gender; tom
      age; twenty-seven moons
      rank; warrior
      kin; father- leopardtooth; unknown
      mother- raven; deceased
      sister- cherrypaw; deceased
      adoptive mother- eaglefur; deceased

crush; none
      mate; none

PERSONALITY
      curious; like most cats, sandclaw is quite curious. if he hears something strange or finds a shiny object he'll most likely pull over to investigate. while this is sometimes a helpful trait, more often than not, sandclaw finds himself falling into trouble because of his curiosity. he tries his hardest to keep his attention focused but it just proves too difficult for him. while he still struggles with being distracted easily he is slowly getting a grip on his senses and taking control.

mischievous; oh, he's a strange one alright. sandclaw, unlike most, finds a sick pleasure in causing harm or distress to others. while he tends to sit on the sidelines he will sometimes create a plan in his head of how to annoy those around him. by no means does sandclaw do this for fun, although his playful hints may make you think so. on most occasions he is just simply bored and wants to get things more interesting. however, there are times when his devilish side takes over and rains havoc on his surroundings. he would never dream of causing extreme danger to others, only slight annoyance and minor mayhem.

blunt; sandclaw says what he means and doesn't beat around the bush. most of the time he'll voice his opinions on the given situation whether others like it or not. if he is offended he'll make sure the entire clan knows about it. sandclaw is not the cat to approach with a secret as he'll probably yell it to the stars. however, he means no general harm he simply can't help but speak his mind.

independent; this tom takes orders from no cat. well, that's not entirely true. sandclaw is still a loyal and fairly well behaved member of desertclan but he does tend to follow his own will. he goes in his own direction and doesn't wait around for others unless necessary. sandclaw prefers to take care of himself and mind his own business but he wont turn down some friendly interaction with his clanmates.

APPEARANCE
      pelt; a sweet honey brown mixture all over with dark spots and stripes
      fur; short but thick with a feathery soft touch
      eyes; deep emerald green with lighter outer rings
      scars; currently no scars
      build; long, slender body and long, skinny limbs. he excels in agility required activities more so than strength

HISTORY
      xxxSandclaw was the firstborn of two to the Desertclan warrior Leopardtooth and a rogue she-cat Raven. At the time of their birth, it was not known that Leopardtooth had been seeing the loner, however, upon seeing his two new family members he desperately wished to bring them to the clan where they would be safe. Raven detested the idea of joining the clan and was determined to persuade Leopardtooth to leave them behind and live freely with her or she would take the kits and live on her own. When she tried to leave with them Leopardtooth confronted her. Neither cat noticed the snake slowly lurking behind the pair until it struck Raven. There was little Leopardtooth could do but watch the light in his mates eyes fade. The mewling of two tiny kits brought him back to his senses and he quickly rushed them back to his clan. Too ashamed of the secret life he'd been living and mourning the loss of his love, Leopardtooth left his kits outside the camp and fled into the desert.
      xxxThe next morning Sandclaw and his younger sister were discovered and brought into Desertclan. At first nobody knew what to do. Two random kits found just outside the camp? How suspicious! But one warrior, Eaglefur, stepped forward and declared she would raise them. Eaglefur was a respected senior warrior of Desertclan and quite popular among her clanmates but would never know the love of a family for she could never have kits. Without hesitation she took the two under her care and raised them until her passing as an elder when they were merely apprentices. Sandclaw and Cherrypaw were rambunctious and carefree, always playing pranks on their younger friends and causing mayhem everywhere they went. They grew up only knowing tales of their father but nothing of their mother. Whether Leopardtooth was still alive remained a mystery, for no cat had seen any sign of him since that night many moons ago. But this never stopped the duo from living their lives and aspiring to be the greatest warriors Desertclan would ever have! Unfortunately, however, during one especially brutal summer,
      Cherrypaw grew ill and passed away. Now on his own Sandclaw was determined to become a better warrior for his sister who never could.
      xxxDespite the numerous losses and disadvantages he's faced throughout his life Sandclaw has grown into a truly wonderful warrior. Not a day goes by that he doesn't miss his sister or Eaglefur or pray to Starclan to have met his father. But he doesn't let anything get in his way for he knows he only has this life and one chance to do all he can. So here he is today, Sandclaw, warrior of Desertclan, ready to face what new challenges are brought his way.
Last edited by xayah on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Asphodelpaw

Postby Oliverstorm » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:22 am

Basics

Coat: Vibrant sandy orange with darker stripes
Strengths: Outspoken, nimble, natural-born leader
Weaknesses: No filter at his age, cannot take hits
Hopes: Become a great warrior in DesertClan history
Fears: Dying in battle
Mate/Crush/Kits: None/Hollowpaw, Open/None
Family: None (open though, pm!)
Friends: None
Apprentice(s): None
Enemies: None

[will be fleshed out more! c: ]
Last edited by Oliverstorm on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

F I T Z

Postby CoolComrade » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:48 am

User;; Cool Comrade
Name;; Fitz
Age;; 28 moons
Gender;; Tom
S/O;; Homosexual
Voice;; Seon King(Miles Edgeworth)
Rank; Loner
Wanted Rank;; Loner

Personality;; Fitz is a serious tom. He makes sure that he eats and has plenty of food for later before relaxing. Once he gets attached to a cat, he's hard to shake. However, he does keep his distance. If a cat doesn't want him around, he'll be patient until they do. He loves to hunt, and has his own sort of fresh-kill pile in his den.
History;; Fitz used to be a kittypet until his owners died. He was relocated to a shelter, but due to his experiences there, escaped as soon as an opportunity arose. He was all play no work until a harsh summer when he barely survived because another loner named Smith helped him. The mysterious tom helped improve Fitz's minimal hunting skills, and showed him good places to get water. Smith disappeared after the summer ended, and Fitz has never seen him since. He lives in a rather large rock pile barely outside of DesertClan's borders, and avoids making contact by keeping hidden whenever he scents a patrol.

Crush;; Open
Mate;; Open
Kits;; Open
Family;; Not known. He was adopted as soon as he could be separated from his mother.
Other;; Starting with a loner, ehehe
Last edited by CoolComrade on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CoolComrade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Desertclan - An Warriors RP - OPEN

Postby feyre.archeron » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Sandclaw and Fitz are both accepted!!!
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

M A N G L E D F O O T

Postby CoolComrade » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:09 pm

User;; Cool Comrade
Name;; Mangledfoot
Age;; 36 moons
Gender;; Molly
S/O;; Heterosexual
Voice;; Jane Lynch
Rank;; Warrior
Wanted Rank;; Achieved

Mangledfoot is a kind-hearted molly, and loves to see others smile. She's always up helping others or trying to make them laugh. She hates to see cats hurt or upset, and is often found near the medicine cat's den. Although she's still kind, Mangledfoot can be rather tough. She pushes herself and others almost past the breaking point without meaning to. If anything happens, though, she's sure to be right there beside her fellow warrior no matter what. The only downside is that to cheer the cat up, she'll start spouting terrible jokes and puns, and may not stop until they laugh.

Her name wasn't always Mangledfoot. She was born as Patchkit to warriors Whitepelt and Spottedfang. 'The miracle kit' was her nickname, since her parents had tried repeatedly to have kits, and she was their first and only success. They made sure that she knew how special she was, but also that others were special too. Guided by her mother and father to apprenticeship, she stayed close to them as she grew as Patchpaw. One day, on a lovely morning, her mentor had decided that it was finally time for her to have her warrior's assessment. She was hunting a rabbit, and about to pounce. When she did, she didn't notice the rocky slope after it, and she, with her prey, tumbled down. Her front left paw jammed against a sharp rock, jolting pain up her leg. As Patchpaw lay breathing heavily at the bottom of the hill, the rabbit still in her jaws, her mentor bounded over to the young cat. She was rapidly drifting in and out of consciousness, and her last waking image was her mentor crouched over her. The next time she woke, Patchpaw was in the medicine cat's den, and voices buzzed just outside. Her paw. She couldn't feel her paw! She glanced down at her paw and let out a yowl of pain and terror. It was mangled and torn horribly, two toes clearly missing under the medicine. Whitepelt and Spottedfang ran over to their daughter's nest with the medicine cat close behind. As soon as she could walk, she was made a warrior given her mentor's kind word. However, instead of becoming Patchheart, as her mentor suggested, Patchpaw was dubbed Mangledfoot. She's moved past the mocking received from some of the apprentices and has focused on her warrior duties.

Crush;; Will be Blacktuft
Mate;; Not yet
Kits;; None
Family;; Whitepelt and Spottedfang
Other;; Might flesh-out Fitz more later
Last edited by CoolComrade on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
CoolComrade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Olivewhisker

Postby Oliverstorm » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:03 pm

Basics

Coat: Very pale grey, almost white pelt with faint tabby markings on the face and legs
Strengths: Wise, sociable, amazing sense of smell
Weaknesses: Very old, no sight, weak hearing
Hopes: Offer advice to the younger cats
Fears: Being totally useless to her Clan
Mate/Crush/Kits: None (open to having kits to adult warriors and such, if they need a parent c: )
Family: None (same as above)
Friends: None (same as above)
Apprentice(s): Scorpionstar
Enemies: None (same as above)

[DEFINITELY will be fleshed out!]
Last edited by Oliverstorm on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oliverstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hawkbite | queen

Postby crash the mode » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:37 pm

too close!
xxxxxt h e x b r e a t h x t h a t x p a s s e d ━━
╓───────────────────────╖

x
hawkbite · 30 moons · molly · warrior [queen] · no apprentice
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
her face is the darkest part of her body, nearly black while the rest
of her pelt is shades of brown.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
kin dunewalker (father, deceased) · sweetwater (mother, deceased) ·
bristlepaw (brother, deceased) · harecough (brother) · 2 kits [open,
pm me for details i guess]
of an even temperment and a sweet nature, hawkbite is a pleasant
cat. she holds herself with grace and prides herself on her calm in
times of crisis. she holds strong opinions and is defensive of her
point of view, but argues very little. she has a tendency to be quite
controlling (of the few cats she has sway with). her thoughts are
shared with very few cats who she is close to.

mate mottledrain (deceased) · crush open

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x

╙───────────────────────╜
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━ f r o m x y o u x t o x m e
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x

t h e x s i g h x t h a t x b l e w x m e x f o r w a r d

x
x
x
x

hawkkit was born into a litter of three, alongside her brothers bristlekit and harekit.
hawkkit was quiet and well-behaved, sometimes foregoing kit games to nap beside
her patient mother. when apprenticed, the three continued to be close but it was
clear that bristlepaw wasn't up to his siblings' level. hawkpaw and harepaw were
excelling in stalking and combat where their brother continued to be clumsy and
unobservant. one day while out hunting with his mentor, bristlepaw was bitten by
a snake and swiftly died. this, as well as being devastating to his littermates and
family, served as a lesson for the young clan cats to pay attention and follow a
senior's instructions. from that time on hawkpaw, later hawkbite (for her color and
for her powerful jaws) pays careful attention to detail and becomes distressed when
another cat doesn't give it the same amount of levity.
hawkbite's former mate, mottledrain, had trained with her as an apprentice and
become very dear to her. after she became pregnant he began to act more
erratically, and while she was concerned she said nothing, believing it to be only
nerves. one evening he didn't return to camp, and a couple of days later a patrol
returned with his body, suggesting he'd overheated after wandering too far away
from the clan. another oversight on the part of somebody she loved which led to
their death. these events are directly related to her more controlling tendencies.

xxxxxxxxx━━━━
t r a p p e d x b e t w e e n x t w o x l u n g s ━━━━
too close!
(she could absolutely get sick too if you want, though im not sure how practically)
crash the mode

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me