๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐••๐•š๐•–๐••. โœง discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐••๐•š๐•–๐••. โœง discussion

Postby Legend. » Tue May 02, 2017 2:23 pm

โ I'm your worst nightmare, but also your greatest desire โž

โ™•| Violet Maria sterling
โ™•| Female
โ™•| Heterosexual
โ™•| 24
โ™•|Violet, is a tall, beauty with olive skin tone, she has dark green eyes and
High cheekbones that make her seem almost goddess like.

โ™•|Violet, is well....extremely flirtatious, she doesn't care who you are
She will definitely flirt with you, she is very outgoing and confident,
No doubt this girl knows her beauty she flaunts it. But deep down
She is a very kind, loving girl who is just a tad lonely

โ™•| Violet, was born into a very rich family, she
Basically got whatever she asked for, except all she really wanted were her parents,
They were always gone on business trips, which kinda reflects in
Violet's personality now...after she got sick she swore she would die....
But when she survived she could sense things that she couldn't before....

โ™•|Violet can sense what emotions or feelings a person is hiding
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœง ฮนั• ั‚ะฝere ั•oะผewะฝere?

Postby widow. » Tue May 02, 2017 2:58 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

ั‚ะฝe naะผe'ั• lydฮนa; lydฮนa า“aฯ…ั…

๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผต'๏ผฒ๏ผฅ ๏ผท๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผณ '๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผด ๏ผญ๏ผฅ
๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฃ ๏ผฐ๏ผฏ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผน

Lydia Faux - 21y/o - Female - Bisexual
5'5 - enhanced 6th sense (instinctual caution)

Lydia is probably the most cynical, sarcastic person you'll ever meet. Not a moment goes by that a snarky remark isn't ready to launch into the conversation. It doesn't help that this gal has quite the temper; and that anger is something no one should mess with. Despite this, she's actually quite intelligent, and had been studying for a degree in forensic criminology before the virus struck. She also has a soft spot for kids, and around them is probably the only time a genuinely kind smile will come through. She has a good heart and will ultimately, despite the doubts even she has for herself, make the right decision.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by widow. on Wed May 03, 2017 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
widow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐••๐•š๐•–๐••. โœง discussion

Postby FoxScarf » Tue May 02, 2017 5:08 pm

^Both accepted! adding y'all to the character info sheet now and feel free to begin roleplaying. (:
FoxScarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fenris dorn - aspiring writer

Postby avaloafe » Wed May 03, 2017 3:10 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
      ๊œฐแด‡ษดส€ษชs แด…แดส€ษด

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
      ๊œฐแด‡ษด แดส€ แด…แดส€ษด
      แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
      แดแด€สŸแด‡
      sแด‡ษดษชแดส€
      สœแด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดsแด‡xแดœแด€สŸ
      สŸแดษดแด…แดษด, แด‡ษดษขสŸแด€ษดแด…
      แด‡ษดษขสŸษชsสœ แด€แด„แด„แด‡ษดแด›
      แดกส€ษชแด›ษชษดษข แดแด„แด„แดœแด˜แด€แด›ษชแดษด
      โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
fenris has always been the odd one out in all his years of school. he's usually laid back and quiet and enjoys being alone in a quiet place to read and draw. however, he struggles with trusting people due to an abusive upbringing that emotionally and physically scared him. with this lack of trust, he also lacks self-confidence and often thinks he isn't good enough. fenris prefers staying out of large group gatherings and just enjoys one on one time with a close friend or lover. this nineteen-year-old is awkward and forgetful, but he tries his best to be social, and likes to consider himself an extrovert; all the while he is an introvert. he does enjoy making friends, but has a hard time doing it since he gets flustered easily; especially around intimidating people or people he has crushes on. he tries to be humorous, although it comes out differently than he means for it to most of the time. fenris has a habit of trying to impress his crushes, which can backfire sometimes. on a more positive note, he is sweet and gentle, and very affectionate. very rarely he can loose his temper, but he tries his best to keep from being rude or yelling at all.
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarryDragon » Thu May 04, 2017 1:04 am

I just wanna say I haven't role played for about a year now because of college, so I'm so sorry in advance if my first few posts are poop.
StarryDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxScarf » Thu May 04, 2017 12:03 pm

^No worries! (: I just came back from a pretty long hiatus myself, so I know I'm a bit rusty as well. I completely understand. cx
FoxScarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby handholder87 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:22 pm

โ•“โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•–
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
Ellowyn Amber Flint
A.K.A. Ella or Amber
20 years old
Female
Bi - Single
Outdoorsy/Explorer
Sarcastic/Cynical
Sense of smell
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•™โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•œ

โ•“โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•–
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘Ellowyn was your average middle class girl. She spent years battling her depression and anxiety. In the two years prior to the sickness, she had
โ•‘
returned to her old outdoorsy self. When the sickenss struck her family, she was left alone in a house with dwindling supplies. As her strength
โ•‘
began to return to her, Ellowyn began to realize she needed to leave to look for other survivors and resources. She packed up her tent and
โ•‘
camping bag and readied herself to leave. Standing in her doorway, she closed her eyes an inhaled deeply. Her eyes snapped open when she
โ•‘
realized she could smell the food within the fridge on the other side of the house. She began her journey, ever strengthening her sense of smell
โ•‘
and fighting the return of her old demons.
โ•™โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•œ
Last edited by handholder87 on Fri May 05, 2017 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
handholder87

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Thu May 04, 2017 1:34 pm

hey guys! if anybdoy wants to have some relations with fenris, lemme know nwn <33 enemies, friends, and potential crushes are encouraged c:
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxScarf » Fri May 05, 2017 7:25 pm

^accepted! I'll be adding you to the character list tomorrow but feel free to start roleplaying! c:

lol ajohanna Fenris is more than welcome to stumble on the little group that just met up now.

also, if any players think that perhaps they'd rather their character be part (leader even?) of a rag-tag civilization than starting out alone, y'all are more than welcome to start like that too. Not saying you have to, just a suggestion to possibly spice things up a bit. cx
FoxScarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me