[ blood red ] [ discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ blood red ] [ discussion

Postby svnshine. » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:05 am

i'll get mine up by the end of the day. c:
svnshine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ blood red ] [ discussion ]

Postby parlaymars » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:05 am

c'mon guys, let's see those forms up c:
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby food ☕️ » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Tyler Baker (nicknames are Ty and T, but she prefers Tyler... call her T at your own risk)
    cisfemale
    omniromantic asexual
    fifteen
    scavenger

hyper | excitable | wild | daring | adrenaline junkie | immature | optimistic | quirky | charming | witty | sarcastic | confident | competitive | reckless | loose cannon | states the obvious that nobody needed to hear out loud | morbid | realistic | open-minded | compulsive | annoying | not very considerate | no filter whatsoever | doesn't really understand emotions | playful | courageous |cocky | protective | talkative but only if she's warmed up to you | adventurous | crazy | probably other fitting adjectives

People don't readily assume that a zombie apocalypse is plausible. They certainly don't anticipate anyone to be waiting with open arms. Tyler would have to be the exception.

Ah yes, Tyler. The wily one, the black sheep, the odd-ball. First impression: complete and total loon. Ty is not who people would relate to as "normal". Quite frankly, they'd probably go as far as to say she's a bit off her rocker. When the apocalypse struck, she had just been sitting in her classroom, doodling on her notebook, perhaps stealing cheeky glances at the cute girl next to her, but obviously paying no matter to the lecture at hand like any good ol' eight grader. (And she wonders why she had a C in math—hah!) The period was probably halfway finished when a shaky voice came through the intercom; all heads had turned towards the speaker in the wall. Curiosity piqued the girl's interest when the principal spoke as though on the verge of tears. The words she had reported remain intact in Tyler's memory to this day. It had said: "Please... Remain calm. We are going into a major lock down. This is not a drill," followed closely by one prolonged wail, a short ring, then another wail; the signal of a major lockdown. Had the principal really said "stay calm" though, even though she seemed prepared for a meltdown herself. Everyone knows those words should be dreaded. Of course everyone in the class was feeling tense after that ominous message. Someone got the bright idea to look it up, and sure enough the first headline on MSN proclaimed the end.

Discord erupted among the students, some weeped, some were in denial, but sitting in the back of the room was a blonde girl with a grin present on her. Now before you make assumptions, no, she's not some psychopath. She didn't find pleasure in the idea of millions dying and becoming brain-dead shells of their previous selves. It was the idea of adventure that made her excited. All her life she's wished there was something more, something exhilarating and daring to spice up her dull life, but all she ever got was papers and added stress levels. She wanted to live in an alternate universe just like all those books wrote about. A zombie apocalypse, a survival story dropped right in her lap dripping with possibilities? That was something to get psyched about. Of course, this excitement was quickly terminated when all the lights flickered out. A sound of shattering glass burst in her ears and even a couple whipped her in the face. Screams followed, someone fell on her, and her desk tipped over, her head smashing against the ground left her world senseless.

No one can tell how long the girl sat there, unconscious. As she came to, she tried to prop herself up only to slice her fingers on more shards of glass. A groan bubbled from her lips and she looked at the ground. Her jaws slacked at the sight. All around her, all she could see, was red. Blood coated her fingers. That kid who had fallen on her was still keeping her from leaving. He was cold as ice. Dead. She shoved him away quickly, horrified. She wanted to squeak in terror, but something in her gut told her she should stay quiet. She felt sick. Her stomach hurt from unease and she hurled. Her face and hand stung from the glass. Her body was contorted from the desk. As she freed herself, she shuffled over to the broken glass window. Outside was a desolate wasteland, no one to be seen aside from one entity that locked eyes with her. A zombie. This was her world now.

Of course T was devastated that everyone she could ever love was gone. Every day they haunt her nightmares, sting at the back of her eyes. Maybe that doesn't sound like the sincerest way to handles loss, but in all honesty, she's never been that in-tune with emotions. I mean, she's definitely got them, she just doesn't quite understand them. They've never slowed her down, never held her back from pushing forward. Always been the light-hearted one, always ready for a good time, you'll-never-catch-me-down kind of attitude. Sometimes she wishes she felt more. Others might weep every now and then for those they'll never see again, but no tears ever dampen her eyes. She's always been able to get past things, to brush them off. Perhaps it sounds a bit cold-hearted, but what can you do? It's not like she can't help it. And she still cares about people. In fact, if she takes a good enough liking to you, she could potentially become your permanent body guard. Hey, she might be little but she sure is scrappy! It's just all—well—complicated, you know? Yeah, that about sums it up. Complicated.

Despite all that, the idea of adventure still burns in her heart. Over time it's gradually lost its charm just due to all the hardships, but nonetheless, still there. Perhaps this is one of the traits that is the reason she's even still alive. Hey, if you're going to inevitably die, why not make the most of it, right? Regardless of the death thing, she's still a believer of a curse. Maybe a little skeptic, but hopeful. I mean seriously, what would we do without optimists? If people were capable of finding cures for chicken pox, why not some virus? There's no way to save those who have already been infected, but perhaps they could pump whatever necessary bacteria into those still alive and that could cease the spread. It's a long shot, but hope is one powerful word.

When Tyler came across the group, the rank as scavenger fit into her profile perfectly. One being the adventurous side in which we already covered, but she's also fearless. A daring girl that's never afraid to get her hands dirty. She's perilous, a thrill-seeker with an addiction. An addiction to adrenaline, that is. It's that release of endorphin that's just fist in the air, whooping and hollering kind of fun. Any kind of challenge Tyler can transform into some sort of game. Back when life was still normal, T was always the competitive type, never willing to back down from a challenge. It was this mentality that made her so fit for becoming a scavenger. If she has a goal, she'll stop at nothing to see it through. She'd driven and determined to get things done, making her a diligent worker, willing to take on this ruined would with a head held high.

Though she's got dauntlessness on her side, I wouldn't say everything about her character is by any means helpful. She can be a bit of a loose cannon, to put it lightly. Tyler's got a tendency to act on a whim, which in certain situations can be handy, but majority of the time it just gets her stuck deeper in the mud. Hopefully her fellow group members will be able to keep tabs on her before she goes tearing down another unknown alleyway, otherwise who knows where her shenanigans will take her. T's definitely more of an "act before you think" kind of girl, usually taking the most reckless option in a game of choice. She might not always think situations through before-hand and will just jump to conclusions. Despite all that, she's actually genuinely open-minded and willing to listen to whatever suggestions someone else has to offer, just be aware she could be hanging upside down from the ceiling before the decision is made.

Aside from being a bit chaotic, Tyler can be just a flat out nuisance. She finds pleasure in making people as uncomfortable as possible 24/7. She'd a persistent little bugger that won't let up until she receives the answer she was looking for. She can have a morbid sense of humor or a sarcastic one, depending upon the mood she's in. Though it's hard for anyone in the group to believe anymore, seeing as it's been two years that they've all been together, but Tyler used to be very quiet. She always comes off as quite shy to those she isn't comfortable with, but once they crack her little shell they'll never hear the end of it. Eventually your ears will start to bleed from all the questions she'll shoot at you as though her mouth's a shotgun. She finds great joy in playing pranks on her fellow group members, being the devious trickster she is. Probably could have even had a future in being an actor... or a mole—that is if the would hadn't gone to hell. Sometimes, however, Tyler can take her jokes a bit too far. On occasion, when she's out of sight from everyone else, you can hear a high pitched scream. Frantic, you might turn the corner, fearful of what might be in store, only to see an immature girl rolling on the ground in a fit of giggles. One day, Tyler might find herself in a real situation with a walker and no one will come to her aid when she cries wolf, or should I say, WALKER? At least she has the decency not to jump out at anyone, otherwise she could end up with a mouth full of bullets.

So, there you have it. Tyler Baker, a cheerful trickster who's willing to lay her life on the line just for a few cheap thrills. Instead of "R.I.P" her gravestone will most likely say, "Cause of Death: Sheer Stupidity." And just below that: "Welp, would would of guessed this one would be the first to go? Literally everyone. Even the walkers, for goodness sakes."

Sorry for being so late. I know it's long for a character forum, I tend to get a bit carried away. Please let me know if everything looks alright. I intend to code it up tomorrow, I figured I'd at least get the information up, but I'm not too good at keeping my word (obviously). I look forward to getting into the role-play! Tyler here is a very peculiar character and I can't wait to see where she takes me.
Last edited by food ☕️ on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
food ☕️

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:28 am

tyler looks good! i'll update the main thread asap
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bawnbawn. » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:03 pm

{{ Hey, is this roleplay gonna start soon? c:

Also I've already decided, Anthony is gonna adopt Tyler okay, he's gonna ADOPT the HECK out of her because she's so adorable and he lOVES THAT THEY SHARE THE SAME PERSONALITIES OKAY, HE NEEDS THIS.
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:00 am

yep! a few people who have reserved characters haven't posted their forms, but we will be starting soon!
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nirav Mansen - 21 - Lieutenant

Postby awakening souls. » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:23 am

nirav grew up in a loving family of five total: herself, her mother & father, and her two sisters, acacia & delois. her life wasn't very exciting to b
egin with, but it gradually grew more thrilling over the years after her mother passed away due to a sudden illness. she often scolded herself fo
r preferring life without her beloved mother, the one who bore her and helped raise her. nirav's father developed into an awfully violent man,
as a result of his cherished wife's death. the children spent the rest of their days cowering away from the merciless man, fearing that they'd fall
victim to one of his brutal beatings. at the young age of 17, nirav moved out of her home to live alongside her closest friend, faye, leaving behi
nd her two sisters. they never forgave her for abandoning them, and nor did she. unbeknownst to nirav, her siblings would receive countless w
hippings on a day-to-day basis. when she was finally informed of the events that took place at her former house, it was outrageous. nirav set fo
ot on her father's turf only to violently attack him. to her horror and utmost disbelief, acacia had called the police which ultimately landed nir
av in prison. when the outbreak occurred, she was behind bars, but successfully escaped. the only remaining survivor of her family is delois.

x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i. nirav ii. meaning silence iii. rav iv. fe
male
v. 21 years vi. heterosexual vii. ki
n; mother, father, acacia, and delois
vii
i.
silky and fine chocolate-brown hair w
ith hazel.
ix. muted amber eyes with gr
ey rims.
x. joshua xi. no bf/spouse xii.
no children
xiii. has an anxiety disorder.
xiv. + kind, amiable, loyal xv. +/- calm,
quiet, secretive
xvi. - wary, cold, reserv
ed
xvii. strengths; running, swimming, p
lanning, observing, fighting, understandin
g.
xviii. weaknesses; overthinking, climbi
ng, hoping for the best, trusting, forgivin
g.
xix. likes; organizing, observing, singi
ng, racing, kids, water, rain, nature, pea
ce.
xx. dislikes; screaming, loud noises,
arguments, heat, fire, sleeping, waiting.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxx..Image
x
x

credit

..Imagex

in three words, nirav is wary, distant, and (seemingly) emotionless. she isn't one to trust too easily, but once befriended, is unable to let go of a friendship. she is generally quiet around the group, but for good reasons. she has seen too much, been through too much, to ever fully engage in discussions again. in her mind, silence speaks louder than words ever can. some would say the outbreak strengthened her, but in reality, it only broke her. she appears detached from reality, perhaps even lost in her own world, but her head is very much in the game. nirav understands the repercussions of shutting herself off from others, and she is fully aware of the perks of communication. however, the female has learned that socialization is often useless and can pose its risks. she prefers to limit her chances of upsetting someone else. underneath her cold shell, nirav holds a place for youngsters, for they have always enlightened her day when

no other person could. this probably stems from her childhood, where she took care of her younger sisters. although she doesn't make too many friends, when she does, she is nothing but compassionate with them in fear of losing them. in fact, this causes her to risk her life for them quite a bit. loneliness is something she fights with on a day-to-day basis, and does nearly everything to prevent it. loyal is she to all those who give up their precious time to be in her presence. she feels she is not worthy enough of any attention, which is another one of her reasons for avoiding others. above all, nirav is a friendly soul who wouldn't wish any harm upon those she confides in. she is reserved and leery, but makes a great soldier on the battle field.
Last edited by awakening souls. on Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nirav Mansen's Relationship Chart

Postby awakening souls. » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:23 am

Image Image
N I R A V
              ellisa - [ positive ] - nirav is ever grateful for elissa "windsor"'s leadership and her efficiency with decision-making. she has come a long way, surely, since the outbreak first occurred - which they all, in some way, have, but she seems to have changed the most. she respects the young woman's choices, especially in the way that she is able to make such informed decisions, without costing the group. windsor is very much different from nirav, principally in the way that her level of courage rises over her head, but that only encourages nirav to idolize her even further.

josh - [ crush ] - he's sweet, he's charismatic, and he's lighthearted: everything nirav looks for in a man. however, she never thought she'd take interest in such an outgoing individual, seeing that he's quite the opposite from her. nirav's willing to make it work with josh, but she isn't too certain the feeling would be reciprocated, as she's generally a calmer person and trust isn't something she gives away freely.

lana - [ neutral ] - nirav isn't sure whether she should flock to lana's side or avoid her altogether. she seems friendly enough to get along with, but with nirav, she can never trust anyone too easily. although they are approximately the same age, nirav is somewhat intimidated by the other woman's proficiency and aptitude for healing. all in all, she appreciates lana's dedication, but doesn't wish to befriend her.

aden - [ negative ] - although everyone is unique in their own way, aden is too unique for nirav to handle. she's daring and bold, two traits nirav doesn't understand in the slightest, which ultimately dismays her. it isn't that she despises aden, but simply that it would be next to impossible to get along with her. it would be wisest for nirav to steer clear of the soldier, but she still acknowledges that lana is a member of the group and shouldn't be completely neglected.

nasir - [ neutral ] - he's similar enough to nirav for her to respect him, but that's as far as her feelings go for the man. nasir is awfully unapproachable (in nirav's mind, at least). not in the way that he is unfriendly or menacing, but in the way that he seems shut off from the world and in his own state of mind the majority of the time. this doesn't mean that nirav is unwilling to get to know him, but she'd prefer to keep her encounters with nasir limited, just as with anyone else she is uncertain of.

blake - [ neutral ] - she doesn't know enough about him to fully understand who he is as a person, but nirav sees a bit of herself in the younger boy's personality. he's quite reluctant and reclusive, much like herself, making it ten times harder to see into his teenage mind. although nirav grew up with younger sisters instead of brothers, she's incredibly fond of blake, simply due to his age. she has always taken a liking to youngsters, and even though blake appears to be tougher than compassionate, she wants to protect him.

tyler - [ positive ] - generally, nirav wouldn't have much interest in a perky, overly-hyper individual, but tyler is an exception. growing up with two younger sisters, nirav has always adored children, especially females. she wants to help tyler grow into a mature, conscientious woman who can be depended upon by others. sometimes, though, it feels like what she tells the girl goes in through one of her ears and comes out the other.

vixen - [ complicated ] - nirav isn't sure if she likes the musician or hates her. in some ways, vixen can be a lot like nirav - reserved and somewhat shy - but she can also be the complete opposite - vivacious and high-spirited. her constant perkiness can get under nirav's skin more often than not, but she tries to hold back her annoyance, as she doesn't want to hurt vixen's feelings. she enjoys listening the other woman's music from time to time, as well as her quirkiness that puts an interesting twist on everything.
Last edited by awakening souls. on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parlaymars » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:03 am

everything looks good! @awakening, what's nirav's last name?
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awakening souls. » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:06 am

I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥ wrote:
    everything looks good! @awakening, what's nirav's last name?

Oh geez, I'm so sorry! Silly me completely forgot about that. Nirav's last name will be Mansen.
awakening souls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me