Lucky Stars {Discussion + Joining}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Lucky Stars {Discussion + Joining}

Postby Sadies » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:31 am

I posted up the first post. :3
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:58 am

[color=#404040]
"Stars cannot shine without darkness"

Names: Kasch and Ivan Black. Kasch is the one with black hair while Ivan is the one with white hair. Kasch is pronounced as Kass.
Nickname(s): N/A
Sexuality: Bisexual both leaning towards males
Species: Kasch is a Jaguar, who`s coloring is extremely melanistic, making it hard to see the spots without getting a closer look. Ivan is a Maned Wolf, though its coloring is due to albinism.
Animal Form: Up in image for Kasch. Ivan`s form looks like this; x. Ivan`s Maned Wolf form has albinism, though an albino Maned Wolf is not completely white.

Personality, Likes & Dislikes: Kasch is very solitary, often only speaking with his brother. He`s not a big fan of people but will follow his brother around, being he hates leaving his 'little' brother behind. Kasch`s favorite thing to do is observe people. Watch what they do. Predict what they do next. It`s just one of the ways he passes his time. Of course, after all that observing, he likes to categorize people, which is strange if you give it more thought. He prefers bitter items other than the sweet or sour type of foods. He's not a fan of vegetables either, but he will eat his fruits. Ivan on the other hand, loves his sweets, but like Kasch, he doesn't like eating vegetables. Though, both of them do loves their squashes and potatoes. Ivan is more on the social side, often wanting to talk to someone at least for one hour a day. Ivan also loves to go outside and exercise while his brother will just watch him from the sidelines; or the shade of a tree. Kasch can be brutally honest while Ivan, still being honest, might speak of the higher truth.

Background: Kasch was born 3 minutes before Ivan, making him the 'older' one. While growing up, there parents allowed them to live like normal children, problem was, they were feared and bullied like they weren`t. Even by their parents. The only reason why they let them out was to keep them away from them as long as they could. One day, a fire was set to the house because the people began to think they were giving their children some strange drug, others thought they were aliens; despite living there for the past 19 years. Kasch and Ivan were 17 at the time. Although they managed to escape, their parents did not. Despite their parents not loving them as much, and abusing them from time to time, Kasch and Ivan still loved them. Because they're parents never disowned them.

Crush: None

Other: Ivan was born with albinism. He got this trait from his mother while his brother Kasch is just a carrier for the gene. This also explains Ivan`s strange coloring in his animal form. Whenever he goes outside, he either has to wear covering clothing or sunblock. Lots of it.
Last edited by kuregalis on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:59 am

"I love it when i catch you looking at me"

Name: Pandora Tivion
Nickname(s): Vion
Sexuality: Homosexual, flirty with everyone
Species: King Cobra
Animal Form: His animal form is a King Cobra with albinism, it is around 13 feet in length and will grow until he reaches 20. When he is 20, his snake form will reach to about 18 feet long

Personality, Likes & Dislikes: Pandora can be flirtatious at times, often finding himself in relationships but immediately in another after. The reason he does this is in his past. Pandora is not a fan of sweet things but he has expectations such as; Strawberry or vanilla Cake, Green Tea ice cream or mochi, and his favorite, custard pudding. Anything else not so much. Pandora sometimes prefers the bitter things such as black coffee or tea without sugar. Though, he does like to add milk to his coffee. He can get easily irritated and annoyed so try not to do anything to bother him. Pandora is down for any kind of joke as long as it's not about him. He hates being the butt of the joke although he's the uke but he can be a seme if his partner wants.

Background: Pandora was born in Edessa, Greece but moved to (wherever the story takes place) at age 5 when he had to run away from home with his dad. Ever since then, it had just been him and his dad until the sanctuary was created. Pandora didn't decide to go to the Lucky Stars sanctuary until after his father died due to a heart attack. It took him a few weeks to decide to do that though. He still desires a father figure, or at least, someone to take care of him and his antics.

Crush: Everyone but hasn't found someone he truly loved, other than his-now dead-father

Pet: Pandora has a burmese python named Psy. He often keeps him out of his tank.

Other: Because Pandora is a King Cobra, or a snake, he has no visible features that show he is one other than his predatory, snake like eyes and his teeth. Pandora has normal human teeth, including his canines, but he has two extra teeth that carry venom. Just like a Cobra, these fangs can retract. If he meets a mongoose human hybrid, he'll keep away.
Last edited by kuregalis on Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:16 pm

Kasch and Pandora are accepted but we already have a wolf. Sorry.

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:09 am

Name: Xavier Grey
Nickname(s):-
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species:otter
Animal Form: XXX

Personality: Xavier is really nice and relaxed guy, who seems to level headed. He tried his best to help other, but seems to be extremely gullible to. He'll believe almost anything that is told to him. Although Xavier seems to be a big softy, he doesn't allow others to walk over him and doesn't tolerate bullies

Background: At an young age, Xavier 's parents had split up. After about month of deciding, Xavier was told to go with his mother. Their separation really didn't effect him at all. He grew up with his mother, who had gotten use to the boy's animal like features. When Xavier heard of lucky stars sanctuary, He took it upon his self to go. His mother found it hard to let him go, but she respected his decision to go. She knew it was for the best

Crush:None atm/ Open [ let me know if interested ]
BF/GF:None
Children: None

Pet: A white mink name lily
Extra: none

If you need more females , then I can make one :3
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:15 am

Accepted :)
It's up to you :)

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:24 am

hm .3.

you know, i'll reserve a charrie before the RP goes too far-

can i perchance has a rabbit?

EDIT:
... you know, i have an idea for another OC =3=

make that two; a rabbit and a bluebird pig
Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:34 am

Sure thing :)

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:05 am

R O S A B E L L E

Full Name: Rosabelle Fleur Desrosiers
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Animal: Rabbit

Likes: Stuffed animals, sweets, roses, reading in her spare-time, rodents, playing violin
Dislikes: Loud noises, rollercoasters, anyone who gives her a bad vibe

Personality: Usually, Rosabelle is very timid and somewhat humble... But if she's comfortable around her environment, she'll open up a little more; sometimes even able to put her foot down if she feels that she needs to.
( + ): Sweet, caring, considerate of others, selfless, intelligent
( = ): Honest, humble, naive at times, will be head-strong if she feels it's necessary
( - ): Often shy/timid, emotional/sensitive, easily frightened

History:
Rosabelle grew up with wealthy parents who sheltered her and hired a governess to educate her; since they were fearful of what would happen if her shifting ability was known, like all of the parents with similar children. One of the only friends she had was her pet fancy-rat named Blanche.
The other friend was her governess, named Vanessa, and she was the nicest woman that Rosabelle ever knew... Vanessa taught the girl how to play violin and made sure she was learning at a pace that she was comfortable with. Although her parents, especially her father, were more strict and expected more of their daughter; even though they practically isolated her from the world...
However, after some convincing from Vanessa, they agreed to send Rosabelle to camp.

Crush: Open
Boyfriend:

faceclaim is Latifa from "Amagi Brilliant Park"
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:18 am

E L L E N

Full Name: Ellen Anna Parks
Sexuality: Bisexual

Animal: Pig

Dislikes: One-sided people, mushrooms, getting splinters

Personality: Ellen is never seen around others without a smile on her face; almost as if it's permanently glued on... But that smile can fade, especially when something is bothering her to the point where she's on the edge of transforming out of instinct. However, she avoids letting others see her like that as much as possible.
( + ): Kind, loyal, understanding, social
( = ): "Weird", a tease towards people close to her, can be sassy
( - ): Hides her emotions from others, very secretive, a procrastinator at times/lazy

History:
Ellen's past was not an easy one... Her hair used to be brown, like the rest of her family's.
She lived with five siblings, all older than her, and her two careless parents. She was constantly pushed around by them, and was not allowed to go to school with her siblings.
One day, when she was eight years old, she snuck out; getting involved in a fight and exposing her transformation in public.
That night, after her parents scolded her harshly, hapless young Ellen ran away from home with nothing but a stuffed animal and the nightgown she was wearing... A middle-aged woman found her in front of her house and took her in; becoming Ellen's new guardian and giving her more freedom than she had in her previous home. The woman's name was Anna Parks; who Ellen changed her name after.
Anna was a kind, social, and fun-loving hairdresser; who helped Ellen dye her hair pink when she was 10 and gladly enrolled her into the camp when asked. Ellen considers Anna as true family, always referring to her as "Aunt Anna".

Crush: Open
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

faceclaim is Momo from "To Love-Ru"
Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me