[☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃ

Postby w0ah » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:36 pm

@tidalcurrent;
    yep, i'm working on that now. i'll have them up very soon.
    oh, and okay. i was just wondering, for i know that some roleplayers prefer to do them c:
    i also hope that it's okay that i didn't add their history onto sebastian's form. its exactly
    the same as anastasia's anyways, so i thought it would be fine.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Postby TidalCurrent » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:40 pm

// Thank you ♥
It's fine about the history, I noticed the relationship c:
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby w0ah » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:46 pm

@tidal current;
    posted an example for ana c: i'll get a post
    example up for sebastian tomorrow, for im
    terribly exhausted and i need some sleep.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:48 pm

// They're accepted c: (I only need one per member, just to know if they have a decent writing level)
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➹] - ❝SHIO❞ - [➹]

Postby TidalCurrent » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:55 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
female ✦ 4 years old ✦ bisexual ✦ feline
white & black pelt ✦ gold eyes ✦ blue bandanna

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
shio is a rather bold feline,
who is used to living on her
own. she is usually one who
likes to talk, and almost
always has a conversation
to start up with anyone she
meets. though stubborn at
times, she isn't dumb,
and hates it when she's
being teased.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❈❈❈❈❈❈❈
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▂▂▂▂▂▂xxxx▂▂▂▂
shio was born just outside
the abandoned house, over
in the farmlands. she only
ever knew her mother as
a parental figure, her father
having died soon before her
birth. she later learned that
this was the effect of being
in radiation too long. so she
lived with her mother for
the first 2 years of her life,
getting decently plentiful
prey from the scavengers
hanging at the house. her
mother had developed a
disease from an unknown
cause, and died during sleep.
the blue bandanna seen
hanging around her neck is
a "hand-me-down", originally
worn by a cat in her family-
line who lived with the
humans. her mother was the
last cat wearing it, and shio
is very protective of not
loosing it. its the only thing
she has left of her mother,
and she likes it better than
having nothing like most.
it is a bit ragged now, and
torn in a few places, but
it matters a great deal to
her still. she now spends
most of her time around
that same farmland,
usually only leaving it in
search of fresh water or
supplies. shio hopes to one
day meet another feline who
will accompany her in the
isolated farmland, and may
even be willing to resettle
somewhere else just for the
comfort of having another
feline to pass the time with
her. while it lasts, that is.
▂▂▂▂▂▂xxxx▂▂▂▂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by TidalCurrent on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[➶] - ❝WISH❞ - [➶]

Postby TidalCurrent » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:40 am

// Sakura and Shio are finished (though coding may look a bit off on mobile devices), and open for relationships.
Sakura; sibling(s), future crush/mate
Shio; future crush/mate

// reserving this post for the form of the feline "wish"
(cat picture found online, dream catcher edited on by me in photoshop CC)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
female ⋆ 2 years old ⋆ pansexual
cream colored birman ⋆ feline
pale blue eyes ⋆ dream catcher necklace
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂x▂▂▂
wish is a rather shy feline, who isn't one to start
up conversations at first glance. the reason for
her shyness will be more clear as her history is
read through, but for now, other felines should
be cautious not to invade on her feelings.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂x▂▂▂▂▂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂x▂▂▂
wish grew up with both her parents along the edges of "the flood". they led a decent life, getting a fresh
supply of water from upstream, and able to take down prey that frequently was drawn to the liquid. wish
was born into a litter of 5, and the only one who survived from it. the other 4 died soon after birth. wish was
named by her mother, after her strong hope that things would get better someday. she gained the necklace
she wears from her, her mother having found it from one of her scavenges around "fernbank". wish continued
to live with her remaining family until 2 months before her 2-year birthday. both of her parents died together,
trapped by a collapsing building. wish is still very scarred by the incident, it having happened very recently in
her lifetime. if another feline tries to bring up the subject, she would most likely just turn away speechless.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂x▂▂▂▂▂

Last edited by TidalCurrent on Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:15 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sexuality: Straight . . .
Feline or canine?: Feline . . .
Physical Description: Angeles is a very small tom. He is pure white with light, almost pale, blue eyes. He also has pink pigment skin which is shown by the ears and nostrils. Angeles is only "11.5 inches in length (without tail) making him very short. His tail his bobbed naturally. He only has one scar which rests on his shoulder blade, a mark from another cat who clawed at him from getting to close. Because Angeles is small, he is much more likely to fit in the absolutely tiniest of places to hide. He is also very fast and agile, he has medium sized legs.

Personality: to be finished
Family: his family was killed by dogs.
Mate: not interested at the moment.
Crush: no one. (open!)
Offspring: not interested at the moment.

History: to be finished

Scent: faint honey and cherry blossoms.
Voice: tbd
Other: tbd

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Example: Write a roleplay post of your character in your "roleplay style". You may not leave this blank. This is to see how much you would normally write while posting, and what level your writing is.
ImageImage
he/him
im just here to be entertained
𓃠 my gallery 𓃠
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daria008 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:40 am

Maya

Sexuality: Straight
Feline or canine?: Canine,dog-wolf hybrid
Physical Description: Pure black pelt with white chest and blue eyes,more wolf-looking

Personality: Bold,confident,loyal,hot-headed,out-going
Family: Saki[sister], Moon[mother], Max[father]
Mate: None
Crush: None. Pm me
Offspring: None

History: Maya was born to Moon and Max.Her mother,Moon, was a pure wolf, but her father was a stray dog as she and her sister were half dogs witch made the two have lots of difficulties in life. Maya's sister was named Saki and looked more like their father instead of looking more like a wolf as Maya did and that made Saki end up running away from home claiming that Max destroyed her life. Her family was worried sick for the grey young female that ran God knows where and they searched the forest for about two weeks till one day.
The black wolf went at the riverbank to get a drink and to think about her sister and then on the other bank a movement catch her eye."Saki?" Maya said a bit unsure and got up from the place where she was sitting then looked at the grey figure. The other creature began walking towards her,head low and tail between her legs and swam across to Maya. The moment the two sisters were face to face the black female was shocked on how skinny Saki was because her bones could be seen and her once beautiful grey fur was now dirty with mud and a bit of blood." What happened to you?" The black female sniffed the other canine carefully and she sadly found a big wound on Saki's flank. "No...No...Yo-you're gonna be o-okay,sis!Let's get you clean and then home so let me h-help you!" Maya said and helped her sister to the river where the grey female was now clean but very weak.
Finally the two reached the den where their parents should be but instead...there was blood and after seeing their parents dead Saki fainted from the shock.Maya felt the same but she knew now wasn't the time to be weak and she needed to take care of her younger sister. With a broken heart the black canine took the younger female and headed for the city where she thought her sister would be safe if she could get in as a dog, but there was worst than in the forest and that was the moment Maya realized that the humans destroyed everything. Now there was no turning back so the two decided to take care of each other and here starts the new life of the two.

Scent: Optional
Voice: Optional
Other: Nothing

Roleplay Example: Below.

Hawk

Feline or canine?: Feline
Physical Description: Brown tabby fluffy tom with white chest and deep blue eyes.

Personality: competitive, energetic, humorous, confident, don't think twice before acting
Family: Unknown
Crush: Will have a crush on Wish
Offspring: Optional

History: He was born as a house cat on the 13th on a Friday so he was considered unlucky and thrown out by the humans that should take care of him. Helped by other cats and a miracle he survived, but never got close to humans again.When these selfish creatures destroyed themselves Hawk wasn't really affected before the natural dangers came.Once he almost died in a earthquake as he hardly reached a safe place.Now he is roaming among the remaining cats and dogs on earth.

Scent: Pine
Other: Nothing.

Roleplay Example: The sun was rising over the trees and warming the creatures of the forest with it's rays just as Maya was begin impatient.The black wolf was walking along the riverbank waiting for someone or maybe something to happen.The pure black female peered on the other side of the water and she could see movement between the spruce trees that laid as a forest on the opposite side. Soon, between the trees could be seen a grey figure wolf-looking just as Maya did,only it was smaller and looked skinnier ."You've come!" The female said excited and nuzzled the grey wolf just as it reached the black female."Are you all right, sis? I was worried sick for you so don't ever think of leaving like that again,understood?" Maya's blue eyes sparkled in the rising sun just as her pelt did now a smile forming on her face as she and her sister began walking back to the den to meet their parents."It's gonna be all right." She reassured Saki,her sister, with a smile then the two faded into the woods.

Saki

Feline or canine?: Canine, half wolf-half dog.
Physical Description: Light Grey pelt with white muzzle,chest and underbelly and brown eyes,more dog-looking

Personality: shy,coward, quiet
Family: Maya[sister], Moon[mother], Max[father]
Crush: Open.
Offspring: None

History: Saki was born to Moon and Max.Her mother,Moon, was a pure wolf, but her father was a stray dog as she and her sister were half dogs witch made the two have lots of difficulties in life. Saki was sometimes jealous on her sister,Maya because she looked more like a wolf while Saki herself looked more like a dog.The grey female one day ran away and left her family claiming that Max ruined her life. She was gone for about two weeks and in this time the female didn't got much food so she became a lot skinnier. One day when she wandered between the trees of the forest Saki was attacked by a bear witch made a deep wound on her flank, but luckily enough she managed to get to the river where like a huge blessing she found Maya."Saki?" Dirty,bloody,tired and hungry the grey female couldn't speak so she just got closer to her sister. Once this happened the black she-wolf helped Saki clean and then the two made their way to the den where their parents should have been, but Moon and Max were dead...When the younger sister saw this scene before her, she fainted.
Days later Saki headed for the city with Maya where they decided to take care of each other even if Saki knew that Maya would be the one to protect both.

Scent: Optional
Other: Optional

Last edited by Daria008 on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
Daria008

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KillerCrest » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:03 am

Could I res. 2 cats (male/female) and 2 dogs (male/female) if possible? thank you~
KillerCrest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:45 am

// can't wait to see hawk again, daria! and a crush on wish ooh lala he's accepted c:
I'll wait till maya's history is done to accept her~
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me