Blossomclan [discussion]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Do you ship it?

I ship it
43%
OTP OTP OTP
43%
nah
14%

Total votes : 14

─────[♛]── Foxstride / / fighter ! !

Postby froid » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:42 am

x████
xx ━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxNOT !!xxx NOT!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────────────────
THEY xxxxWILL
─────────────────
i. foxstride. ii. 21 moons. iii. fighter.
iv. pansexual as heck-but hides it.
v. male. vi. jaggedbreeze is his assigned mate.
vii. voice.(0:52) viii. theme song.

─────────────────
NOT!xNOT!xNOT!
─────────────────
foxstrider is quite the flirtatious one,
often charming others to get what he
wants and takes advantage of them-t
hough he does have a sense of bounda

─────────────────
CONTROLxxx US
─────────────────
ries and will not step over them at
any time. he has a soft spot for kits,
and absolutely hates the 'assigned m
ates'-and has a disliking towards his.

xxxx
░░░░░
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━┛
xxxx
xxxT
xxxH
xxxE
xxxY

xxxW
xxxI
xxxL
xxxL

xxxx
x░░░░
x████
x████
x████
x
────────────────────
xxxxxxxxFORCE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUS. . .

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷
Last edited by froid on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 14 times in total.
froid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

swallowpaw

Postby galaxy cat. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:28 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
{swallowkit ➵ swallowpaw ➵ leader's choice}
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Swallowpaw is a curious, creative young cat with a spring in her sweet, bubbly step. Or so it seems that way. In reality, she's annoyingly joyful because she forces herself to be, or else she wouldn't feel anything at all over the death of her parents in a badger attack. She's kind and genuinely cares for others, determined to prevent her own worst nightmare, but she's never been in a situation where there's nothing she could do for the patient since Sweetleaf and Amberstorm, her parents, passed from blood loss and internal bleeding. If it happens again, the thin tightrope of sanity she walks on just might break. Though it's virtually impossible to spot through her merry attitude, Swallowpaw doesn't let the past down the drain, and can hold grudges for ages, and will hit you hard with smart aleck commentary, though it's always passive aggressive. A simple mention of her parents can result in an immediate shun from Swallowpaw if you aren't someone close to her, like her mentor, Heronleaf. Swallowpaw thinks of Heronleaf as her adoptive father, and trusts no one on this earth more than he. She's very emotional, leading to many believing that she's a wimp, no matter how many dares she will take. Though she is very clumsy, and seems like a ditz, Swallowpaw is highly intelligent, which combined with her creative mind makes her an incredible medicine cat.

THE FEAR, THE FEAR OF
FALLING APART!

age. fourteen moons rank. medicine cat apprentice mentor. heronleaf sexuality. heteroflexible crush. nobody at the moment, but she's open assigned mate. nobody yet eyes. pale copper
Last edited by galaxy cat. on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇝ Owlpaw, medicine cat apprentice of blossomclan

Postby Birchii » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:46 am

i. owlpaw // owlnose ii. tom iii. medicine cat apprentice iv. 10 moons v. bisexual vi. "owl" prefix for his brown-grey fur vii. "nose" suffix will be for his strong scent sense, deciphering different herbs and locating them viii. --- is crush // mate ix. --- is family

x. small, slim with short fur, Owlpaw is a light brown-grey tabby with white patches on the lower half of his body, and a black tail-tip ix. light, hazel-amber eyes xi. dusky pink nose and paw-pads

xii. owlpaw is a very bubbly apprentice, always with something to talk about or be happy for, which can get a tad annoying and repetitive, but his goofy and childish demeanour tends to make up for it. He's a very energetic tom, always on the go and ready to do whatever task is next, and matches his physical energy with his mental energy, as he's endlessly excited about almost everything, be it a bit of sun, a well-stocked fresh-kill pile, or a smiling clan member. Owlpaw is very curious by nature, wanting to learn about absolutely everything, even sticking his nose in to the other apprentices' conversations to see if he can pick up a bit of knowledge there. However, his affectionate and caring ways mean he's best suited to healing his clan, as he can check on each cat to have a joyful conversation. The small tom is very optimistic and friendly in his approach to life, and hopes to spread that outlook to other cats, too.

xiii. owlpaw, given his child-like ways, is quite naive and gullible, susceptible to all kinds of pranks and silly tales. Aside from his love to help his clan members, he's quite a scared little tom, easily spooked and startled by things outside of camp, likely due to his mother being killed by some kind of predator when he was very young. He takes criticism to heart, as it is quite disheartening to hear he hasn't perfected things yet, and can knock his confidence and mood for a short while, but soon bounces back to his bubbly self. He is very easily distracted, as he's so eager to know about everything, though this can mostly be attributed to his youth and will settle down when he matures and expands his knowledge further.
Last edited by Birchii on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blossomclan [discussion]

Postby 72027 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:07 am

( Jaggedkit ) - ( Jaggedpaw ) - ( Jaggedbreeze )

╔══════════════════════════╗
"Don't mistake silence for weakness.
Smart people don't plan big moves out loud.
"
╚══════════════════════════╝

likes wrote:- cold breezes
- water
- looking neat

dislikes wrote:- tart things
- snakes
- talking
        rank; hunter
        gender; she-cat
        age; 18 moons
        description; dilute orange and brown oriental longhair calico with yellow-green eyes

personality; quiet, gentle, caring, optimistic, mellow, laid-back, protective, aggressive, frightened easily, and simple
        history; kept a secret
        kin; n/a | pm me
        family; n/a | pm me

crush; nobody
        mate; assigned mate is foxstride. doesnt really care about the system so she is fine with being his mate.
        kits; none
        sexuality; bisexual
        apprentice/mentor; nobody

wanted rank; the heir
        scent; pine cones
        voice; doesn't actually talk much or at all, so its unknown right now
        theme song; genghis khan
        other; n/a
Last edited by 72027 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ // . aspencloud

Postby moriarty, » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:03 am

SO TRY TO
love me ! ! ! ! ! ! !
━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━
━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━━
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text
text text text text text
━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━
hunter, twenty-five moons, tom - cat

ILL TRY━ILL TRY
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
assigned mate // lotusfoot sex o. // bisexual, leans more to males
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I. aspencloud II. no kits yet III. no
crush IV. calm, a daydreamer, curi
ous, optimistic V. likes basically an
yone and will talk to anyone // giv
es a LOT of second chances xxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░

┏ ━ ┓

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

┗ ━ ┛
you!
you!
you!
you!
you!

━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
text text text text text text
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Last edited by moriarty, on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
moriarty,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❅ blizzardfoot, hunter of blossomclan

Postby Birchii » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:44 am

Blizzardfoot "Blizzard" prefix for her dappled, light grey pelt "Foot" suffix for her speed and agility in the hunt Molly 17 Moons Hunter Pansexual Burmilla x Japanese Bobtail mix

Blizzardfoot is a short, yet muscular, dark grey tabby molly, with light dapples throughout her fur. She has a pale grey throat and muzzle, as well as white toes. Her eyes are a light, amber colour, and she has a bobbed tail.

Blizzardfoot presents herself as a confident young molly in the clan, always happy to join in a conversation and unafraid to share her opinions. She is a feisty, independent feline, a trait she picked up due to her lonely and family-less youth, and is a hard-working member of her Clan. Any cat can count on Blizzardfoot to be honest and give her fair but blunt opinion on a situation, making her a useful cat to go to for help with a decision. She can appear overly confident at times, coming off as cocky, but secretly uses this as a front to protect her inner insecurities and loneliness. She is very stubborn, and has quite a short temper with everything but hunting, but never truly means any harsh things she says when angered. Blizzardfoot has conflicted feelings with regards to the assigned mates; it ensures she won't technically be lonely in her adult life and will eventually have kits of her own, but she dislikes having her choice taken away.

Blizzardfoot's history is quite a sad one, though she doesn't let it show. Her mother, Palemoon, died during her kitting, followed by the other molly, named Birdkit by their father, Ashclaw. Blizzardkit, the runt of the litter, survived past birth with her two brothers, Sootkit and Nettlekit, though the latter succumbed to greencough last leaf-bare. The two remaining kits never grew close to their father, who distanced himself from everyone in his grief, though still carried on. Then, at about 6 moons, Sootpaw was killed by a twolegs' dog, which caused Ashclaw to desert BlossomClan the moon later, leaving Blizzardpaw on her own. Being so small, she fought to look bold and big, hiding her insecurities and loneliness behind confidence, and has carried on strongly since.

Palemoon; mother -- Ashclaw; father Birdkit; sister -- Nettlekit + Sootpaw; brothers ---; crush -- ---; assigned mate ---; apprentice
Last edited by Birchii on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsukỉ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:43 am

apprentice -
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pebblespots

Postby we leaving » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:15 am

i. pebblespots
ii. she-cat
iii. hunter
iv. no assigned mate [ yet ]
v. no apprentice
vi. bisexual
vii. 24 m
viii. can be grumpy in about
a second
ix. loud, sneaky, snobby, quick,
prideful.
x. crush is [ name ]
xi. history is unknown
xii. no siblings
l. pelt c. is white-and-black
this is sloppy
Last edited by we leaving on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lizardfoot

Postby we leaving » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:37 am

i. lizardfoot
ii. tom
iii. elder
iv. no mate
v. no apprentice
vi. polysexual
vii. 43 m
viii. always sleepy
ix. bold, loveable, warm,
lazy, stubborn
x. no crush
xi. history is unknown
xii. has three siblings [ all
deceased ]
l. pelt c. is black
Last edited by we leaving on Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

brookwatcher

Postby galaxy cat. » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:40 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxx{brookkit ➵ brookpaw ➵ brookwatcher}
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Brookwatcher is a calm, kind, observant tom that is often seen as distant and antisocial by the rest of his clan. His reflective nature causes him to be wise beyond his years, and he is completely fine with discussing his thoughts with others, but you have to be the one to initiate conversation. He must have time to reflect, and he becomes anxious and quick-tempered without proper time to think. Though he may not be the most popular cat in the clan, Brookwatcher is known for his ability to complete tasks easily and thoroughly, and in the fights he has participated in so far, every member of his party would come back to camp alive. Brookwatcher is a judgmental cat, known to point at unpleasant features in others with an unpleasant comment, especially at unpleasant times. Although Brookwatcher is fiercely loyal to the clan, he wouldn't mind breaking the code to be with someone he loves. He's a real sap in relationships, but one of his greatest goals is to have a family.

Brookwatcher is tall and lanky in build, but packed with muscle, giving him flexibility in duties. He has a long tail and has an extra toe on each foot, with forest green eyes framed by a chiseled, lengthy face.

age. 24 moons rank. fighter sexuality. bisexual crush. foxstride assigned mate. pebblespots.
Last edited by galaxy cat. on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
galaxy cat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me