Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

unidentified, and terrified. (interest check)

Postby zena~heatha » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:26 pm

Alright, so, I'm going to try to keep this short.
    I like roleplaying a lot. I assume you do too. I want a semi-lit one.

I wish to make a roleplay about young kids (10-15) who are all homeless. They have nothing but their hopes and dreams. And, well, a leader. But they have no adults. Some are runaways. Some are orphans. Some are just sick of a normal life. And now they're running for their lives, as they were discovered by police, as well as many confused parents. All of them will induvidually stumble across a magic crystal. It grants them a power. Some get wings, some get super vision or plant control. Stuff like that. But some die, so you have to make a few characters who will do so. I just wanted to know if people are interested in this...?
zena~heatha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tearmunn (Interest Check)

Postby JustRenTime » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:14 am

A beautiful, large, and magical kingdom known as Tearmunn is nestled along the coastline of the sea of Tamron. This amazing kingdom is led by tyrannical King Johnathon O'Dair. The king is very conservative and does not approve of all the supernaturals in his kingdom. He wants them all gone, even going through the trouble to send guards out to murder them. Little does the evil king know his son and daughter, Ansel and Arabella, are both not human. His late wife, Queen Isadora, was a wolf shifter. She passed only a few years ago, the death took a great toll on the young Prince and Princess. The King issued a period of mourning for the entire kingdom, which in that time is when the young royals started to go against their father. The duo loved their father, that was undeniable, but they both hated how he ruled. They knew something had to be done about it. Ansel and Arabella started harbouring 'Undesireables' on their private island of Theo first and soon after began helping them out by finding jobs and homes for them on the mainland. The young royals have continued to help the 'Undesireables' in their land and now Tearmunn is even more rich than it was before, although the king still wants them gone. Lately, more and more 'Undesireables' have been coming up dead or missing. The very beings Ansel and Arabella invited, promising safety, were now dying off. What are they to do? It's not only their father now, there is something worse…something darker out there at work. How will they ever find out? Will it be too late? Come join us all in the amazing, magical land of Tearmunn and find out for yourself.

Requirements/Notes:

~ The Prince and Princess will be played by myself
~ Semi-Lit so a decent reply will be required for each post
~ Any supernatural creature or human is allowed
~ LGBT is allowed but in Tearmunn is frowned upon
~ Someone could play the King if they wanted
~ The main antagonist is open as well
~ Please PM me if interested
JustRenTime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby gallifrey falls. » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:45 pm

Hey guys! So this is probably an idea that's been done at least ten times before, but let me know what you think.

Basically a company called Precision Horizons create the "human 2.0" gene in a lab. Through a lot of trial and error, they manage to splice it into human babies, and then into embryos. The result is people with powers. Some can read minds, others can bend water, and other run extremely fast; the list goes on. Of course, these powers don't always work and sometimes the experiment has to be 'recalled', which is the polite term for euthanization. These kids are all raised in the labs they were created in, and some are made to fight one another to test the range of their abilities. After a while, a group manages to break out and escape. Precision sends people out after them, but not everyone is found. Heartened by this, others manage to escape and likewise fall off the grid. However, of those that stayed behind, a few of them are willing to work with the company in recapturing the escapees, if they are given certain privileges. Precision agrees, seeing the value in fighting fire with fire.

In the end, it's up to you. Do you stand with the scientists that created you, or the rebels who seek a new life? Or do you have your own plans?

--

Let me know either by posting here or by PM if anyone finds this interesting enough to join c:
    (note: this is loosely based off an old roleplay I was a part of in 2015 - link I plan to keep some things the same, but also change things.)
█████
█████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carries morexxx
╔════════════╗

Hello! My name is gallifrey falls. I'm in
my 3rd year of college, so I might be sl
ow to respond to PMs or trades, sorry!
I love to write, though it has been mo
stly fanfiction so far. My fav things are
currently The Magnus Archives, Hazbin
Hotel, Gravity Falls, & Doctor Who.
PM me about anything, i love to chat!

╚════════════╝
╒══════════╕
trade thread - auction
light's on, light's off - ©

╘══════════╛
╒══════════╕
╘══════════╛
gallifrey falls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:58 pm

I have an idea that's probably pretty generic but I want some feedback!

A large private school called Baron academy is a new school around the area. Many families are paying to enroll their children in this amazing new program, but some other kids have been mysteriously invited as well, with no need to pay. These kids are anything but high-class. Only a select few have been let in, but they're treated terribly by some of the richer children there, but some are kind as well. Will you join us at Baron academy?

This is really wip by the way, so it's not done yet. I just want opinions.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xopek » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:44 pm

Present day, approximately one year after Ultron's defeat in the nation of Sokovia at the hands of the Avengers, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Sam Wilson, and Wanda Maximoff stop Brock Rumlow from stealing a biological weapon from a lab in Lagos. Rumlow blows himself up, hoping to kill Rogers. When Maximoff tries to displace the blast into the sky with telekinesis, it destroys a nearby building, killing several Wakandan humanitarian workers.
    U.S. Secretary of State Thaddeus Ross informs the Avengers that the United Nations is preparing to pass the Sokovia Accords, which will establish a UN panel to oversee and control the team. The team is divided: Tony Stark supports oversight because of his role in Ultron's creation and Sokovia's devastation, while Rogers has more faith in his own judgment than that of the government.

Roles will include the following.
    Captain America - me
    Iron Man
    Scarlet Witch - me
    Ant-Man
    SpiderMan
    Hawkeye
    Black Widow
    Vision
    War Machine
    Falcon
    Bucky
    Black Panther - me
    And of course, OC characters allowed!
    I'll even let you add in:
    Thor
    Hulk
    Loki

{You can message me if you want a certain character in.Can't be any from DC comics, or in the X-Men Movies/Fantastic Four.
    I'll allow Guardians of The Galaxy to come into play though.}
    {Go ahead and quote/respond if you'd join!}
Xopek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unidentified, and terrified. (interest check)

Postby Legendary TrashCan » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:32 pm

Zena~Heatha wrote:
    Alright, so, I'm going to try to keep this short.
    I like roleplaying a lot. I assume you do too. I want a semi-lit one.

I wish to make a roleplay about young kids (10-15) who are all homeless. They have nothing but their hopes and dreams. And, well, a leader. But they have no adults. Some are runaways. Some are orphans. Some are just sick of a normal life. And now they're running for their lives, as they were discovered by police, as well as many confused parents. All of them will induvidually stumble across a magic crystal. It grants them a power. Some get wings, some get super vision or plant control. Stuff like that. But some die, so you have to make a few characters who will do so. I just wanted to know if people are interested in this...?

I'd join !
Legendary TrashCan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:47 pm

i was thinking of starting a roleplay with hyenas?
it'll be set up like a wolf pack mostly, other than an alpha female

for the plot i had a few ideas

one:
poachers are coming into Africa and killing anything in sight, mostly elephants for the ivory tusks. but also the hyenas, and lions and basically anything they can get their hands on.

two:
something to do with mange or rabies and hyenas turning against each other due to the sickness that is rapidly spreading in the African plains

give me any feed back or if you'd be interested!
rottenmutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenleaf » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:36 pm

Would anyone be interested in a literate (400+ words) multifandom roleplay?

Plot: A group of characters, all from different fandoms, wake up together in an unfamiliar, post-apocalyptic Earth in which the population was decimated by an epidemic and multiple natural disasters. They have no idea where they are nor how they've ended up there, and they are all wary of each other, but they must learn to work together if they want to survive and potentially find a way back home.

It would be a remake of this roleplay with some changes. It would be canon fandom characters only, so no OCs. The plot may be subject to change, and I am open to any suggestions!
Greenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

interest check

Postby il diablo » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:35 pm

six friends go camping for one night and travel throughout the bush
and have fun for the many hours they still have. They find a camping
spot deep in the bush and stay over night, one of the friends wake up
to sounds of planes early in the morning. Not thinking much about it
they travel back down the mountains and get in the car and start to
drive home. In the process, when everyone is being dropped off one
thing doesn't seem right, noticing none of their parents, siblings and
relatives are home they go into town to find they might be at war.

- plots around the movie; Tomorrow When The War Began
il diablo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

A Medieval Fantasy world with many different races and creatures but most don't get along for one reason or another. Some are allies, some are at war with each other. There is a magical training ground where young adults of all races are summoned to it in order to become a specialized knight. The training ground only exists when there is a great danger to the world, and the races need to learn to work together to stop a great threat from the safety of the training ground.

Their first three days are spent learning basics but then they are sent to a forest to meet their mount, a life long companion that will aid and protect them. Mounts can be anything as long as they are large enough to ride and often contain magical energy to do unique skills. After that they specialize in certain skills, warriors, paladins, rogues, archers, mages, druids, essentially any fantasy classes.

Despite the training ground always being safe before the magical barrier us starting to fade, threatening to destroy everything.

Semi-Lit to literate, allowing for no one to be forced to a limit and only write to their muse.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me