clothed in l a u g h t e r >> character display

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What'cha think?

I don't like it.
No votes
Pretty good.
36%
I like it!
64%

Total votes : 11

Emily

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:20 pm

♘ ℰ mily ℜavens ♞
Emily is smart and sarcastic Ravenclaw, and keeps to herself most of the time. She doesn't trust most people because of her past. It would be very hard to win her over. Deep down, she is thoughtful and cautious, but longs for an adventure. She loves Quidditch, potions, and is happiest in the autumn. Her pet is a black cat, and her wand is Cherry with pegasus feather.
She was raised by her aunt, because her mother died when Emily was born and her father wanted nothing to do with the wizarding world. Her aunt married a wizard, who secretly abused Emily. She never goes home for holidays because of this, and hates leaving Hogwarts in the summer. She has long flaming red hair and green eyes. Her skin is pale, and she is slender, about five feet and five inches tall.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Melissa

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:21 pm

☾ Melissa Wolfe ☽
Melissa is tough and full of attitude. She has a lot of dark secrets, one of which being that she is a werewolf. Can you guess who her favorite teacher is?
This Slytherin girl doesn't like attending classes much, and she prefers to ditch class and spend time in the Forbidden Forest. She is a pureblood, growing up in a little town not too far from Hogwarts. She was attacked in her fourth year, by a werewolf nobody ever caught. It wasn't Lupin, that she knows, as she would have recognized him later. More about her: She has black hair and icy blue eyes, has no pet, and her wand is Birch with unicorn hair. She loves the winter, but hates Christmas, because everyone always brags about the gifts and food. For her it is just another boring holiday. As far as relationships go, she had dated a few guys before, but never really loved anyone. Just too intimidating, most boys are scared of her.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jesse

⚔ Jesse Gryndon ⚔
Jesse- your typical Gryffindor. Brave, smart, and generally cool. He isn't super popular, because everyone is so focused on Harry Potter and his Golden Trio. Jesse has a bit of an ugly streak because of this- he gets jealous easily and seeks attention. He can get into trouble trying to impress others, doing things like pranking the teachers and sneaking out late at night on a dare. He has brown hair and brown eyes, he's tall and strong (not like huge muscles, just slightly more than average). His pet is a large brown owl, and his wand is Oak with dragon heartstring. He is half-blood, but his mother is fine with wizardry and things like that. She met his father when they were young, so she knew about his powers years before they got married and had Jesse. Jesse loves his family, and would never let anyone hurt them.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trip

→ Trip Tolemus ←
Trip has a good name for his personality. He is a complete klutz. He falls over everything, he stutters, and he sucks at making jokes. Most of the time he just keeps his head down and hopes nobody notices him. Inside he dreams about being all cool and charming, but the only charming he can do is the class type, and he's not very good at that either. His only real talent is Care of Magical Creatures- Hagrid loves him. He knows how much that sucks, you can't do anything cool with magical creatures besides teaching.
Trip is a mudblood, to top it all off. The king of lameness. His pet is a cute little rat named Trotter that can do all kinds of tricks. Basically his only friend. His wand is Willow with Gryphon feather core.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sandstone

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:23 pm

The Basics

|Name;; Sandstone|
|Age;;21 moons|
|Gender;; She-cat|
|Rank;; Warrior|

Digging Deeper

|Personality;; Sandstone is a kind a loving she-cat, but there is misery in her heart. She has been a positive and happy cat all her life, but lately she has been lonely. She wishes to find a mate. Before she thought about settling down, she was just as she always was. A swift and agile cat with a good life. She is always hopeful, and likes to help others when she can.|
|History;; Born with one brother, her parents were getting older and wanted to have kits before they retired. Her brother became a loner when they were young, and Sandstone became very close to her mother. Recently her parents died of old age, but Sandstone knows they are watching her from Starclan, so she isn't grieving anymore. |
|Likes;; She likes hunting, and (as stated above) enjoys helping in any way she can. Her favorite prey? Fish, of course. She wants to have an apprentice, so she can teach what she knows.|
|Dislikes;; violence, being alone, death.|

Love Life

|Mother;; deceased she-cat named Songbird|
|Father;; deceased tom-cat named Saltwater|
|Siblings;; her brother, a loner|

|Crush;; none yet, open|
|Mate;; wants one|
|Kits;; Nope|

|Other;; |
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Emberflame

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:24 pm

❦Gender: She-cat
❦Age: 26 moons
❦Rank: Deputy
❦Personality: Emberflame is a determined she-cat who never backs down from a challenge. She longed to be deputy, and leader, but mostly deputy. Ever since a kit she’s been a leader, and other warriors respect her. She wasn’t jealous of the deputy though, she knows good things come to those who wait. But recently the deputy retired and she got her wish.
❦Description:Brown tabby with cream colored belly and yellow eyes. Classic North-American Tabby.
❦History: Born in the Clan, and raised with one sister. She always led the other kits around in might adventures. As an apprentice she trained constantly and had a close relationship with her mentor. She had two apprentices later, but is ready to mentor a new cat now.
❦Family: One sister, a tabby and white she-cat named Skyheart. Her parents are both elders in the Clan, a white she-cat with blue eyes named Snowstorm and a dark brown tabby tom named Heavybranch.
❦Crush: Open
❦Mate:None
❦Strength: Good with strategy and planning things out.
❦Weakness: Her determination can make her seem stubborn and bossy.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ren- Divergent

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Lauren April Witts is a seventeen year old initiate with a whole lot of spirit. Born in Amity, she never belonged. The people of her faction are friendly and kind, while she was bitter and ready for a fight. While others were peaceful, she laughed at danger and wanted an adventure. She was never content to just sit around and be happy. She wanted to work for things, and prove herself. Lauren, or Ren as most call her, is curious, sassy, and a real spitfire. Her only fears are Spiders, rejections, freezing, sickness, being ambushed, being trapped, an early death, failure, loss of a loved one (not that she really has any), and getting in an accident. When her Initiation came along, she knew which faction she really wanted. More than anything else, she wanted to become Dauntless. But during her tests, she realized she wasn't like the others. She wasn't just dauntless. She outsmarted the criminals, defeated the animals, everything. Pretending to be something else, she hid her Divergence from everyone and stayed in Dauntless.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alley- Divergent

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Alley is a tough 16 year old girl,
born in Erudite.
She’s smart but funny. Only other who are smart
can understand her jokes though, so she tends to
stick with intelligent people or just alone. She’s
tough because her father died when she was young.
She just closed up after that, not really wanting to
get attached to others because they will be gone
eventually. If she likes a guy, she will push him away
because it’s better to be alone than to fall in love and
then lose him. Obviously, her biggest fear is to lose
people. Others consist of amnesiphobia (the fear of
forgetting everything), scorpions, drowning, burning
to death, poison, paralysis, philophobia, and death.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mira- Divergent

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:28 pm

16 year old Mira is passionate and fiercely loyal. She can tell if you have a good heart right away, and will immediately be your friend if you do. She never betrays her friends, and would do anything for someone she loves. Born in Candor, but her mother was from Abnegation, so she has qualities of both. Oddly enough, she loves to sing and dance, but she’s shy about it. She won’t show you unless she thinks she can really trust you. Friends can always trust her. Most didn't expect her to be Dauntless because she's so kind, but inside she's fearless. Her only fears involve slow deaths like drowning or burning. She also loves to run around and test herself.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allison

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:33 pm

My Name Is Allison. Allison Peck.
Like I said, my name is Allison. Ali, Al, whatever.
My first name was random, but I found out it means
noble kind; of the noble sort. My middle name is Adriana.
Means black earth, don't ask. My last name? Why in the he-
I mean, I don't know....
My personality? Well, since you're too lazy to find out, I'll
just tell you. Honestly, I'm a jerk. I curse all the time, I
don't listen to anybody, and I will purposely find out what
annoys you and do it ALL THE TIME. This is pretty easy,
because I can usually tell how people are feeling. I'm hardened
after living on my own for a long time. I'm really only nice to
hot guys, my very best friend, and animals. And there are still
exceptions. I'm not very smart. I dropped out of high school to
travel with my boyfriend at the time. We went all over, but I
kind of wish I finished.

I Walk Alone. No Really, Go Away.
My mom went kinda psycho when my dad left
her, and one day when I was 16 she just snapped
on me and I left. Ever since then, I've usually lived
with whichever guy I'm dating, or in some little
apartment.
A brief description: I am hot. No just kidding. I have
long straight blonde hair, and sometimes I put streaks
in it. Usually blue. My eyes are green, and I have freckles
splashed under them. My skin is tan, because I walk a lot.
My teeth are nice looking, thankfully I never needed braces.
No tattoos, no glasses, nothing. My ears have three
piercings each, but I don't wear jewelry often. My style is a
little mixed. I typically wear short-shorts, ripped and frayed
on the edges, with loose tops and converse. In the winter,
I wear a lot of black. I'm not tall or short, just average. I'm
5''6', and I weigh 107. Don't be fooled though, it's mostly muscle.
Last But Never Least
I am 18 years old, and I turn 19 on August 15th. 15 also happens to be my lucky number. Not that it matters really, but my sign is Leo. And I quote: This dramatic, creative, and outgoing sign has the keyword magnetism for good reason. Fiery and self-assured, a Leo's charm can be almost impossible to resist. Whether it's time spent with family and friends or efforts on the job scene, a Leo is going to bring a lot to the table. Yeah, right.
I am not very romantic, but I AM faithful. I will be loyal and honest, and never cheat or lie. However, I'm not afraid to break up with you. Sorry.
Before You, I Never Knew
What It Was Like To Be Able
To Look At Someone And Smile
For No Reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me