clothed in l a u g h t e r >> character display

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What'cha think?

I don't like it.
No votes
Pretty good.
36%
I like it!
64%

Total votes : 11

yellowfeather

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:52 pm

name;; Yellowfeather, formerly Yellowpaw and Yellowkit
age;; 33 moons (almost 3 years)
gender;; she-cat

clan;; Moonclan
rank;; Medicine cat
mentor/apprentice;; Open for apprentices

crush;; None
mate;; Not allowed
other;; Nothing yet

TRIP TO THE PAST
      Yellowfeather was born Yellowkit, with a sister and brother named Softkit and Littlekit. She loved to watch the medicine cat treat patients and often asked to help. She knew that she wanted to train as a medicine cat and take care of others. When she became Yellowpaw, she got her wish.
      Her first patient was her brother, Littlepaw. The tom had a serious illness that could not be treated, and he died. Yellowpaw was devastated, and thought she wasn't a good enough medicine cat. She worked hard to make sure no other patient died under her care, but alas, she would suffer through more tragedies.
      Her sister Softpelt was having kits one cold leafbare night. She bled too much, and died also. Yellowfeather made sure her sister's kits survived, and they are still doing well, thought Yellowfeather can't shake the guilt that came with the death of her siblings.

DIGGING DEEPER

Yellowfeather is hardworking and careful. She treats sick and injured cats like they were her kin, and never lets them die if she can help it. She can also be very sensitive, and doesn't like being put under pressure. She loves kits, but doesn't want any of her own. She knows medicine cats cannot mate and would never break the warrior code. She loves what she does and wouldn't risk her position for anything.

forum by;; Chandler Riggs
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dawnfire

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:52 pm

name;; Dawnfire, formerly Dawnpaw and Dawnkit
age;; 18 moons (1 1/2 years)
gender;; she-cat

clan;; Moonclan
rank;; Warrior
mentor/apprentice;; open for an apprentice

crush;; None yet, but looking
mate;; same as above, none.
other;; She has a scar on her belly.

TRIP TO THE PAST
      Dawnkit was born an only kit to loving parents. The morning before her apprentice ceremony, she woke up to find both of her parents gone without a trace. From then on she was careful about who she trusted. She loved her mentor, who filled in like a mother when Dawnpaw's parents weren't there. Dawnpaw trained harder than most apprentices, wanting to get her apprentice-hood over with and be a warrior. Unfortunately she was injured by a badger and had to heal in the medicine den for a moon, causing her to get her warrior name later. The badger gave her a large scar on her stomach, which you can see if you check.

DIGGING DEEPER

Dawnfire doesn't open up easily. It takes her a long time to warm up to cats, but once she does she is devoted and loyal. Her friends know she would never let them down, and her mate will know that too, someday. She would be happy with or without kits, and promised herself to be a better mother than hers was. She would never abandon or betray her loved ones. In terms of likes and dislikes, she loves to hunt and battle-train. She can't wait for an apprentice to teach.

forum by;; Chandler Riggs
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cody

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:04 pm

c o d y

RANK } Alpha Male of Breeze Pack
PACK } Breeze
CRUSH } None yet; he's looking!
GENDER } A Brute, obviously
My name is Cody. I was born far from here, in a deserted place. My siblings and I were born in a hollow beneath a lone pine tree. My parents were very kind, and told us one day we would leave in search of a new home. Sure enough, when I was two years old, I split of from the group and went to start a Pack of my own. I traveled all over, gathering lone wolves and orphaned pups. Soon, my pack was formed. I love them very dearly. I would give my life for my pack if I had too, though hopefully it won't come to that. I am told that I am wise; personally I could care less what others think of me. I have jet black fur, and piercing yellow eyes. My pelt is fairly thick, which is why I'm never cold. I liked to have fun when I was younger, but I don't have much time to relax these days. I like to lie in the sun and watch over my pack, but nothing gives me greater joy than running with them. I long to find a nice mate and have a big load of pups. I've always been a good fighter, and I'm glad I'm able to protect my family. {And by family, I mean my whole pack} I've made tons of mistakes in the past though, and I hope my ancestors will forgive me.

DESCRIPTION } A very dark black wolf, with bright yellow eyes. Has quite a few scars, mostly on his face and shoulders.
THEME SONG } Animal- Neon Trees
PROBLEMS } Sometimes, I give too many chances. If a wolf apologizes, i almost always forgive them.

ImageImageImage
Last edited by a s h e s. on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alaska

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:06 pm

a l a s k a

RANK } Top Fighter?
PACK } Silent Pack
CRUSH } Well, if you must know, it's Ebony.
GENDER } A fae...are you stupid?
Some wolves go on and on about their horrible history like you should feel sorry for them. I say you should celebrate the fact that you're not dead right now. However, I will tell you about myself. I was born almost dead. Out of a litter of six, I was the only one who made it. My mother died as well, having her pups. My father carried me far away, where he asked his expectant sister to nurse me. He died shortly after, when some ice broke on the river and he drowned. My aunt raised me as her own, and though I knew I wasn't hers, I still felt like I was. When I was old enough, I left to find a new family. What I found was the Silent Pack. They tried to chase me off their land, but I fought back. I ended up impressing the beta, and he brought me back to meet Ebony. I've been here ever since. Despite my high ranking as a fighter, I'm also the peacemaker in the pack. I'm more level-headed then some of these other idiots, and I'm good at compromising. I'm not mean, but I'm tough, and very strict.

DESCRIPTION } Fur is thick and white; fur is longer in the winter. Eyes are blue.
THEME SONG } Playing God- Paramore
PROBLEMS } Well, I can be bossy sometimes. Ebony told me once that I forget my place.

ImageImageImage
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gabriel

Postby a s h e s. » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:23 am

♗ Gabriel ♝
Gabriel is silent. He talks only when he
has something worth saying. He is smart,
strong, and careful. He can be stubborn,
and too determined. If he is hurt he will
keep going even if it makes things worse.
He is very protective, which makes him
seem cold-hearted. Once you get to know
him, he is loving and profound. He loves
music, birds, and sitting up in trees to
think.
Born in the midwest, he was raised in
warm weather and red canyons. He
never met his parents, and doesn't
have many friends because he keeps
to himself. Growing up he spent most
of his time learning about the history
of the world and wondering how things
worked. As he got older he started exploring
the world around him.
His physical features are handsome, but he
doesn't flirt or show off. He has dark brown
hair that looks black, and his eyes are gray.
His jaw is square, his skin not really tan, but
not pale. Average. He typically wears a plain
black t-shirt and jeans.

I ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴡʜʏ﹐ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ I·ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀʏ.

Last edited by a s h e s. on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nancy

Postby a s h e s. » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Nancy Thompson is 17 years old. At the young
age of five, she was diagnosed with
Alice in
Wonderland Syndrome.
Most victims grow out of the disease in her teens, but her illness is here to stay. What is the syndrome? Well, it usually comes from ingestion of muscimol. Nancy ate something with the chemical, and thus the disease took root. It causes migraines, and makes objects appear larger or smaller, as your perspective becomes well, out of perspective.

Aside from this mental issue, Nancy is normal.
She likes
art, but being in a mental hospital,
she can't do anything. When she was younger
she would paint things the way she saw them.
That was how her family realized something was wrong. They never saw, but when she was playing outside as a two-year-old, she ate a mushroom. After all, at that age she didn't know any better. Her family sent her to a doctor, who lied and told them she was too sick for regular life. He told them to put her in a
"Special hospital". Her parents visited her at first, but after a while Nancy stopped getting letters. She just never saw them again.

Nancy is kind and gentle. She is very understanding, and sympathizes well with others. It is hard for her to do some things, especially anything that requires hand-eye coordination. Her headaches are painful, so when she gets them she has to curl up and stay still until they go away. When she has a migraine, the smallest things hurt, like light or noise. Combine that with everything looking funny sizes, and her head isn't the most peaceful place.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nick

Postby a s h e s. » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:35 pm

☢ nick ✆
Nick Castle is 18 years old. He was
an accident, and was given up
for adoption very soon after birth.
He grew up in a foster home, but
each night around
bedtime he
would hear loud noises, like
gunshots or explosions. He would
be frozen for a few minutes
afterward, but then he would scream
in
fear, thinking the noise was real.

The caretakers at his foster home asked doctors what was happening, and they recognized the symptoms of a rare disease called
EHS. Exploding Head Syndrome. Five words told Nick how tough life was about to become- "There is no known treatment." Nick was told he might have better luck living in a hospital, so he left the foster home to move into a mental facility he thought was good.

Nick is
quiet. He hates sleeping because it usually causes the attacks. Some think he has insomnia, but he really just tries not to sleep. He doesn't know how it feels to have a family, so he keeps to himself, and doesn't feel comfortable around adults. As he gets older, the EHS gets worse- it causes him to hear painfully loud sounds before and after sleeping. Some attacks have lasted up to ten minutes. Paralyzed, unable to move or speak, his head filled with noise.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"X"

Postby a s h e s. » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:15 am

Yes, that is literally his name. "X". It is short for something, but he doesn't remember what. X is eighteen years old, born in southern Nevada. He is pale for someone who lives in such a sunny place. His hair is dark brown, tousled and thick. His eyes are a dull blue-green. He is tall, not skinny or strong, just average. He has long nimble fingers, and is good with small things, like putting together small pieces of technology.
That is his talent. He can take apart a computer and put it back together. He knows how to hack into the most secure systems, without being detected.
His personality is straightforward. If he doesn't like you he will tell you. He can be shy when it comes to relationships, but once he gets to know a girl he doesn't mind telling her he likes her. He is kind, but he doesn't like conforming. If you tell him to do something and you aren't polite, he won't do it. He's good at holding a grudge, so if you wrong him it will take a long time for him to forgive you.
His family life is normal. He has one sister, but he hasn't seen her since they were small. His parents are kind and loving, and his father taught him most of what he knows about technology. He does not have any pets, because he is allergic to most types of animal fur. If he could have a pet, it would probably be something like a ferret or a snake.
He likes: doing challenging things, reading, creating new stuff, and meeting people with the same interests.
He dislikes: Rudeness, arrogance, ignorance, liars, and greed.

Yᴏᴜ﹖ Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴇ﹖ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ sᴏ.
Last edited by a s h e s. on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snakeshadow

Postby a s h e s. » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:23 pm

⇝ snake
shadow ⇜

Name: Snakeshadow- the "snake" comes from her long skinny tail, which reminded her mother of a snake. "Shadow" comes from her dark black pelt.
Age: 17 moons, which means she has been a warrior for five moons.
Clan: Shadowclan
History:
Snakekit was born in Shadowclan, but not in camp. The camp had flooded with spring rains, and the Clan was sheltering on a hill covered in pine trees. She was born in one of those trees, the only surviving kit. Her father blamed her for the death of the other kits, saying she didn't let them nurse, or that she was taking up all the shelter. Her mother was disgusted by her mate's accusation, and split up with him. Snake-kit never found out which tom was her father until she was training as an apprentice. Her mentor was a tom, and he became like a father to her instead. To make things even better, her mother became mates with her mentor. Snakepaw trained well, showing talent. She became a warrior and was given her current name, Snakeshadow. Her mother and former mentor have had two litters of kits- the first still only apprentices, the second still kits.
Personality: Snakeshadow is independent and feisty. She likes to do things on her own, and hates when cats think she can't do something. If she is challenged, she will always prove herself. She is kind, but growing up with only her mother, she learned how to do things for herself and can be very tough. She handles conflict well, because insults don't hurt her feelings, but when it comes to defending others she has a temper. She can't stand bullies, and is very defensive of young cats in particular. Her sense of humor is sarcastic and dry, but not mean. She loves her mother and new father (her former mentor) and doesn't need anyone else just yet.
Relationships: Snakeshadow has not taken a mate, but might someday if she finds the right tom. She wants a mate who is strong and protective, with loyalty to the clan, and isn't too mean. She doesn't want kits very much, but if she had any she would love them with all her heart.
Talents: Fighting, protecting, running, and tracking.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kathleen Abigal Price

Postby a s h e s. » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:50 am

Katie
Name meaning: Kathleen means innocence, Abigal means intelligent and pretty. Her last name "Price" is random.
Age: Her age is seventeen. She was born on May 13th. She is currently a Junior in high school.
Height: She is an average height of five feet five inches
Weight: She weighs 115 lbs, she is slender with slight curves.
Hair color: Soft red- her hair is long and wavy, but it curls in humidity.
Eye color: Blue eyes.
Personality: Katie is a sweet girl. She never insults anybody, and is willing to help anybody who asks. She loves her family and hates disappointing them. She always works hard in school, and never has less than a 4.0 gpa. Her favorite subjects are writing and literature, because she wants to be a writer. She loves writing columns for the school newspaper, and even once had an article published in a kids' magazine. She is funny in a nerdy way- most people don't get her jokes. She can be witty and quick. Her humor can be sarcastic, but she is also very innocent. She's never dated anybody. She has glasses, but she wears contacts so she won't get made fun of.
History: Katie was born in Wyoming, on a small corn farm. Her father had a stroke and couldn't work anymore, so they moved to A little small town across the country so her parents could get new jobs. Katie was only eleven, so she started middle school in the new town. The teachers loved her, but a lot of kids thought she was a nerd. Today, she still has a reputation of being bookish and tame. She doesn't do anything wild, she's never been to a party. She even studies during summer vacation. She's always in the library, but she also likes to walk. All around the neighborhood. She began walking around the farm when she was little to clear her head, so now when she is upset or needs to think, she walks somewhere new.
Likes: red, sunrises, books, writing, shirley temples, the beach, animals (especially cats), baking, drawing, singing (not very well), and dresses.
Dislikes: sad colors like gray and brown, bugs, liars, planes, traffic, spinach, missing school, failure, idiocy, grammar errors.
a s h e s.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me