𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•Ÿπ•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•“π• π•£π•€ - π• π•‘π•–π•Ÿ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•Ÿπ•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•“π• π•£π•€ - π• π•‘π•–π•Ÿ

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 14, 2024 5:36 am

Nice to see you back!
I've rewritten Cassandra's post to involve all her kitchen interactions (and deleted the one in my previous post so there's hopefully no confusion).
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Tue May 14, 2024 5:35 pm

@spirit- I know, but i was catching up from all the replies that went in while I was away. but thank you for clarifying <3
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Tue May 14, 2024 11:52 pm

Warren Dark | 28 | Male | Loner
Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: See image for human form, as a Werewolf he has jet black fur and dark green eyes. The ends of his fur around his face are also dark green.

Personality: Warren is someone who is driven by profit, however he hates the idea of having to share his wealth, so he keeps himself away from others, working so much he rarely leaves his factory. He does have a softer side that he hides with his wealth, however in front of most people he acts cool and commanding, getting easily enraged at those who challenge him. Despite this, he is willing to let his exceptional workers leave the factory during non work hours, just so long as they returned.

Bio: Warren always liked the idea of having other people make him countless amounts of money, however the idea of sharing a business with others sickened him, so he moved to the edge of the city and built a factory called The Underground, which was partially aboveground and partially below ground where he enticed others, be they human or werewolf to work for him. Despite the long hours, his business promises accommodation, and fulfilling (almost) every need that they would ever have. However these contracts were worded so that workers couldn't leave their job without his express permission, and trying to do so without his permission would result in them mysteriously vanishing.
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Tue May 14, 2024 11:52 pm

Mike Jay | 27 | Male | Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: See image

Personality: Mr Jay (as he prefers to be named) is friendly to everyone, and likes to offer advice and support to those who need it. Even towards troublesome people, he's willing to give them a second chance. He prefers to act as a neutral party rather than picking sides. He's got a bit of a sense of mystery about him since he doesn't really open up about himself. He's also encouraging, but careful to give warning. He also likes to think of himself as a storyteller, and often opens the open mics with a story.

Bio: He owns a bar called The Hermes Feather. Open from the afternoon into the evening, it is a hot spot of social gathering. He frequently hosts open mics, which garner a variety of performers. He is also Rohan's boss, and considers himself a mentor to the poet, their families being close friends.
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Wed May 15, 2024 2:53 am

@TheRegular - Can you remove your post until i have a chance to throughly look at your forms & accept you . Thank you ! 😊
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Wed May 15, 2024 8:24 am

lol I can understand the excitement . Welcome to the role play ! πŸ‘‹πŸΎ There are a lot of people in the city & now I’m going to make a spot for shops/owners on the front page .
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 15, 2024 8:40 am

Hi Terra! πŸ‘‹
Feel free to message me if you'd like to discuss relations or potential character interactions!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me