The City of Supernaturals (Characters & Discussion)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The City of Supernaturals (Characters & Discussion)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:35 pm

Code: Select all
[left][img]Image/FC[/img][/left][size=85][b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname[/b] (if any):
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (written description, if not using an image)

[b]Personality:[/b] (at least 5-6 sentences)

[b]Short Bio:[/b]

[b]Other[/b]:[/size]

Notes
    - Reminder for character age range is 21+.
    - Should go unsaid, but no overpowered characters.
    - Any suggestions, comments and questions, let me know!
    - The roleplay will start when we have 12 characters, including at least 3 humans.
    - If there's a lot of users joining, I may create a Discord for ease of discussion/planning, but we'll see.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lucinda Cora - The Illustrious Gorgon

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:36 pm

Full Name: Lucinda Cora
Nickname: Luci, Lucinda.
Pronouns: She/Her.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Species: Gorgon.
Powers/Abilities: Stone Stare - she can 'turn off' this power, so others don't need to be too concerned about accidentally making direct eye contact with her. She also has inhuman strength and endurance.
Appearance: She has shoulder-length 'hair' that is mostly made up of snakes that are mostly black, with a few white ones. Her eyes are a pale, milky white-blueish colour, with no discernible pupil. She stands at 5'11'', making her considerably taller than what would be considered average for adult women, and she has a lithe, yet athletic build. She holds herself with a semi-formal posture, not being too rigid, but certainly not relaxed either. She has fair skin tone, with black scales in patches on her face, neck, arms, torso and legs. She also has fangs.
In her 'human disguise', her hair is black and wavy, and her eyes are light blue with a pupil. She also does not have the scales or fangs.
Lucinda usually wears deep blue, long, maxi-style dresses that seem a bit flowy, with chiffon 'straps' that tie around the back of her neck. She also wears a silver, snake-like arm cuff that wraps up her left arm and silver sandal-like shoes that also wrap halfway up her calf.

Personality: Lucinda seems to emit an aura that could make a person uneasy around her. She's usually very calm and confident, and has quite the way with words that shows she's in charge of the conversation. She often seems to look as though she is carefully studying whatever or whoever she is looking at, as if she's figuring them out and seeing right into them. She isn't, for the most part, of course, but she does like to know exactly what sort of being she is talking to... and she also likes to unnerve them. It's somewhat difficult to get her respect, but once you do, she'll hold you in very high regard and be incredibly trustworthy and loyal. She doesn't often like to show a warmer, friendlier side to her, but she does have it, and will willing show it to anyone that is close with her. She will also become deeply protective of anyone she is close to. While she can be a little bit difficult to get along with, and most definitely hard to figure out or read, Lucinda is a very valuable, worthy ally.

Short Bio: Lucinda was born and raised in Ashmoore. She has rarely left the city, and honestly has no interest in doing so. After all, she has everything she could want or need right here. Her parents owned a great deal of old books and texts, which Lucinda used to spend hours poring over. After her parents died, after being caught by a hunter while travelling to find a sought after ancient book, they left her with the entire collection and a healthy inheritance. With it, Lucinda bought an old, abandoned library that was in Ashmoore, and renovated it to become the archive she owns and runs today, transferring in her parents' vast collection. looking for information on other creatures - including how to track them, what weapons to use, and so on... for a price. Sometimes it's a new book that she doesn't have, sometimes it's a three-tailed mouse for her snakes, or something else entirely. She also likes to read various articles and statements of different sightings from around the world.

Other: N/A
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Xanthe Chicane - The Social Mothman

Full Name: Xanthe Chicane.
Nickname: Xanthe.
Pronouns: They/Them.
Sexuality: Androsexual.
Species: 'Mothman'.
Powers/Abilities: Aside from more control over how others can see their 'true form' - even with the Veil being weakened. Xanthe can also 'see' into the future. Sort of. It's mostly vague visions that they have learnt to interpret, and only through another person's question - sort of like tarot reading without the cards.
Appearance: In their human form, Xanthe has very short, black hair that is shaved down, and their eyes are very dark brown - almost black in poor lighting. They are perhaps unnervingly tall, standing at 6'6", and holds a more rigid posture. Xanthe has a fairly muscular build as well, and keeps themselves well worked out, and has a medium-dark skin tone. They have a broader, yet defined jawline, and no particular markings or scars. They usually wear rather casual outfits in this form, with a 'signature' black leather jacket with the symbol of a large moth outline on the back of it. They also wear sunglasses often, since their eyes tend to return to their true form shape and colour, so they hide them from unsuspecting humans.
In their 'true form', Xanthe takes on the shape of a huge, moth-like humanoid with long antennae, big dark red eyes and large wings that easily span about 10 feet when outstretched. They also have human-like arm and leg appendages, the 'feet' being clawed. They are covered in dark brown 'fur', with the fur around where their neck would be longer, fluffier seeming, and a lighter shade of brown.

Personality: Xanthe is a somewhat laid back and confident person. Very few things seem to faze them, and they prefer to do their own thing. They try to be unpredictable, but this often turns into something that one would very much expect them to do... especially if that one happens to know Xanthe quite well. They might casually flirt with anyone, but will make it pretty clear that it's just for fun - they don't want to unintentionally string someone along - and will also back off sharpishly if the other person is uncomfortable. They are a very curious being as well, and like to investigate, explore and ask questions, sometimes getting to the point of being irritating, but they do mean well... most of the time.

Short Bio: Xanthe grew up in West Virginia, though they're not entirely sure how they came to be. A curse and amnesia? They don't know. What they do know is that they lived with a small family of powerful spellcasters, who were often working on some sort of spell, ritual or potion or another. It intrigued them, but were rather disappointed to find that they couldn't cast spells themselves... no, they had a different sort of ability. One that would let them turn into a giant, moth-like humanoid creature... and eventually lead to a group of four people seeing them one night. Despite this, Xanthe was taught a lot about medical knowledge and such by the family, and found themselves to quite the proficiency with it... but only while in human form.
Hearing about the supernatural city of Ashmoore, Xanthe set their sights on moving there, where they quickly settled in. They provide their services to humans and supernatural beings alike, in both the human 'world' and supernatural 'world', honing their abilities and learning to interpret their visions more accurately. Their visions have been getting particularly odd, though, right before the new humans turn up... and they're about to get odder still.
Lights particularly intrigue Xanthe, as do humans - but they can be a little rough when it comes to dealing with both. They like to chase cars for fun, and accidentally causes radio interference in their true form.

Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ryker Garrett - The Abrasive Bounty Hunter

Full Name: Ryker Garrett.
Nickname: Ryker.
Pronouns: He/Him.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Species: Human.
Powers/Abilities: N/A - aside from his hunting skills, and the Seeing-Eye ability that allows him to see past the Veil, regardless of it being weakened.
Appearance: Ryker has dark brown, short hair that is usually well-kept, and deep, dark brown eyes with a slightly prominent shape. He stands at 6'0", and has a somewhat muscular, athletic build. He holds himself with a rigid posture, and always looks as though he has his guard up. He has a medium skin tone, and has a little bit of facial hair, keeping it short but not clean-shaven. There is a scar down his left forearm, and another small scar just on the base of his neck.
Ryker usually wears a black t-shirt, with a dark brown leather jacket over it, and black jeans, with combat boots.

Personality: Ryker is a very abrasive person. Having his trust broken several times in the past has caused him to be extremely unwilling to put his trust in anyone now, no matter how much they try to prove their worth. He's quite cold and unfriendly towards other people as well - he's only here to do his job, not make friends. He keeps up a very hard outer shell otherwise, and there's little point in trying to get him to open up if you're expecting him to open up to you within a short timeframe. Ryker is also hardworking and determined - he sets his sights on what he wants, and won't let anyone get in his way, or help him. He's certain that everyone else is only out for themselves, and therefore, he is as well. He keeps a firm focus on his job, and is known to be incredibly ruthless and cold towards his targets. In most cases, he does not listen to reason, nor does he try to see things from another perspective - the rare few times that he has done this required a huge amount of persuasion and his trust. Earning his trust is difficult, but maybe you'll get it and he might open up more.

Short Bio: Ryker grew up in a town just outside of Ashmoore, always knowing that supernatural beings existed. His parents would talk about them, read about them to him, and explain why some people can't see them, but they could. He's not sure if he's grateful for the seeing-eye ability, and wonders what life would be like if he didn't have it, and didn't take the path he's on now. Not that it matters - he feels like he couldn't have done anything different to change it.
To make a long story short, Ryker is a bounty hunter. He moved to Ashmoore, to be closer to the supernatural community - where he gets all his weapons, information and enchantments from - and takes down the beings that are being particularly troublesome. For the right price, he'll hunt down anything, though. Soon, though, he'll be getting something of a surprising request...

Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The City of Supernaturals (Characters & Discussion)

Postby Lustrous Fox » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:22 am

Full Name: Kaiwi Vackle

Nickname (if any): None

Pronouns: she/her-he/him-they/them

Sexuality: bisexuality

Species: wendigo with his deer species being a European fallow deer

Powers/Abilities: has excellent speed as well as strength, as well as sharp eyesight, hearing, and sense of smell with the ability to switch on his fours or stand up on his two legs.

Appearance: incredibly lengthy and tall with deer fur covering his stomach, back, neck, waist, and shoulders while the coloration was a white cream color for the underbelly as a fading brownish orange for their backside, with a nice white spotted back pattern to finish it off. but the rest of his body had a more disturbing tone to it with his arms being exposed bone and his fingers having a claw-shaped to them compared to your normal fingers that weren't nearly as sharp, with the same being say of exposing bone for their legs and having hooves for feet. though the deer skull head and jaw stood out with large majestic but notable antlers as they had a few feathers that were hanging down by strings on them, and his lengthy bone tail was hard to miss also on top of that.

Personality: quiet but collected soul that only wanted the one that he served the leave happily and satisfied with them having a joyful and jolly side under their seclusive nature that heavily resided in them, even though sociability wasn't his strong suit as it didn't mean that he didn't care about anyone that he may have the slightest bond to. easily going on the protective when trouble may be near for anyone around him that may be at the risk of harm, as even with their incredible patience he wasn't one to tolerate fights or debacles so well, terribly willing to get himself in between and stand their ground with once he did they were incredibly hard to break whenever he did so, thankfully though it did take quite a bit for him to get anger as he was calm and peaceful by demeanor. now when he did speak with almost all cases someone had to speak with him first, or whenever he may be serving or attending to someone, as his voice was cold with it having a rattling tone to it due to his deer skull head and his lower jaw being bone also, usually with his words being short but straight to the point and telling nothing but the truth.

Short Bio: being one of the few first workers that were hired for the bar being a seasonal veteran when it came to service and delivering the right order of what may be requested by the individual, Kaiwi uses his tail to his benefit as it almost acts like a third hand the help him alongside his work in a variety of different way, picking up and holding drinks to give or sliding over drinks, using it for tray for it to balance on top of it to deliver other tables, as just to name of few possibilities in the way that his tail could help him with his work. but the most important him was always going to be his customer's satisfaction and happiness, always feeling a sense of joy when seeing the ones that he attended being grateful for their service, never being more satisfying than delivering the trust that his customers put into him to deliver.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:29 am

Full Name: Zayden Xander

Nickname (if any): Zay.

Pronouns: he/him-they/them

Sexuality: Pansexuality

Species: Human

Powers/Abilities: None-other than having a good sense of craftsmanship and problem-solving mixed with the eager sense of confidence to give everything a shot.

Appearance: being around the average height end build for a young adult male with his chestnut brown wavy but messy hair hat was kept rather short as he never liked it going past his shoulders while his eyes were a hazel color of a combination between a mix of green and brown, with him having a pair of loop earrings that were made out of silver that didn't serve much of a purpose but he enjoyed the look of them a lot on him, as long as he enjoyed the look of something and he thought it looked good on him then that was simply enough to please them. one thing he always wears was a simple necklace with an emerald embedded inside that he made, with the gem being given by his mother when she asked what color one they wanted to have, as he was given the responsibility to craft the necklace himself for his very first time and his first one, making it the reason why this simple necklace was quite special to him. when it came to clothing he would normally wear a solid burgundy color shirt with a dark blue vest to go along with it, while even showing his enjoyment for silver even more with some silver rings on both of his wrists, with his pants being lighter blue jeans and having black slip on was a hint of a green line going through them, sure when it came to his closing it was rather basic and simple but he enjoys the look of it.

Personality: being highly gullible while always being in a haste to get things done with having no fear about the unknown or the dangers that could be around him if he pays attention to his surroundings for more than a few seconds, as Zayhen could be overly confident sometimes with his high confident for themselves as well being super peppy with the era of innocence to him he has. even with his no sense of danger or fear, Zayhen was always guided to learn about the mysteries of any unknowns to him, which helped him when he came to gaining a good sense of problem-solving or helping the issues that were around him by offering solutions, even if it may not work he was always someone that believed to try something before dimming that he was unable to do it.

Short Bio: his father was out of the picture and only his mother as she ran a shop for crafting custom-made jewelry to sell ever since the day he was born which fueled his interests in jewelry craftsmanship and for craftsmanship in general, leading to the day that he would be entrusted to make his first one with him continuing to work hard in his craft. though once they came to his attention about the existence of a supernatural town much to the mother dismay of his young but gullible heart that wasn't aware of such dangers out there, desperately wanting to learn and discover these mysterious and unnatural creatures that he wouldn't be able to find back in his human city, while wanting to make friends and socialize with the strange beings and what it feel like to be a part of their society even if he wasn't a supernatural himself. of course, still being rather young and hasty while being unaware of all the dangers that reside around him, he sneaked off to visit the city once the next chance came when he became three years older without his mother knowing, unaware that he wouldn't be able to go back home when she entered this very day when he was done checking out all he wanted to see for the day.

-

Full Name: Gala Sharon

Nickname (if any): none

Pronouns: she/her-they/them

Sexuality: demiromantic

Species: Gargoyle

Powers/Abilities: Flight as well as great durability when it comes to their defenses due to their body being made out of hard stone, having boosted strength as well being able to camouflage with other statues.

Appearance: has a noticeable snout and a sharp set of fang to accompany it for the structure of her mouth but their actual body color is rather bleak and dull due to it being pure stone, so to make up for that her body is lace with vibrant patterns of colorful paint that she painted on herself for the lackluster nature of their body apparent, almost always wearing pastel colors for her clothing so it wouldn't be too overwhelming with the brighter colors of paint on her. some other things that were hard to miss were the large gargoyle wings coming out from their back and the prominent ram horns that circled their pointed ears, with their hands and feet having pointed claws at the end as they did have a lizard-like tail but it ended down where their knees would be.

Personality: rebellious and enjoying being mischievous more than anything else while being an incredibly talkative and noisy individual and having a little bit of sass to them, Gala found a lot more enjoyment out of annoying people than actually being helpful. but she did have a sense of compassion as she knew when to stop or when she was going a little bit too far with it she was quite helpful and a team player once she had her fun, mostly going was to flow even if something wasn't interesting to her in the slightest, though she had no problem complaining about it either if it wasn't something that fascinated her.

Short Bio: almost being found nowhere else than the market spare as Gala would pretend to be motionless statue up above only to swoop down when the time is right to take something that she may have wanted for themselves, shortly flying away with the item to stash away in her hideout with all her other stolen goods, not that she was ever inherently or truly greedy but enjoyed the thrill that the act provided to them. though when the marketplace wasn't open she would usually target her torment towards the humans that would visit the city, with them usually hanging around the bar to pretend to be another statue so she could attempt to startle them, other than that she didn't have much history than being your normal gargoyle with the rest of her kind.

Other: does not get along with Kaiwi well due to them messing with his potential customers, usually getting into headbutt matches due to the two having horns to use, with Kaiwi usually winning but only because she gets bored rather quickly fighting him constantly.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Casimir Ardelean - The Dramatic Vampire

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:04 pm

Full Name: Casimir Ardelean
Nickname: Cas, Casimir.
Age: Appears around 30, is actually perhaps 250 or so years.
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Vampire
Powers/Abilities: Near-immortal, there is very little that is able to kill him. He also has enhanced agility and strength. And, of course, he feeds on blood, usually once a week or so. He can also produce purple lightning, but this does nothing other than add to his dramatics and look cool as heck.
Appearance: Casimir has somewhat short, dark blond hair that is styled neatly, usually brushed over to one side, and dark, forest green eyes that have an average shape to them. He is tall, standing at 6'4", and very few other residents of the city are taller than him. His formal, though not rigid, posture accentuates his height. He has an athletic, somewhat muscular, build, and a slightly tanned skin tone that takes on a grey tinge if he hasn't fed in a long while. He has high-set cheekbones and a sharp jawline, as well as two sharp fangs that are prominent every time he opens his mouth.
Casimir wears very vampire-like attire, ruffled shirts that are half-unbuttoned, fancy waistcoats, formal black trousers, long dramatic cloaks and capes.

Personality: Casimir is a dramatic, outspoken vampire that makes his presence known wherever he goes. He makes no attempts to hide his vampirism from anyone, which isn't always the wisest of ideas if there's hunters around, but he has no fear of them. He is very casually flirty, and doesn't tend to let up with it as he doesn't realise if the other person is uncomfortable or not - he also calls everyone 'darling' or something similar. He is a rather stubborn being as well, often refusing to change his stance on something, or being determined to do something, once he's set his mind to it. Casimir can be a little annoying, given his dramatics and expressions are not confined to his own home and it takes very little to set him off. There aren't many others that he's scared of and that can make him dial down his dramatic tendencies. He is, however, very honest, and those that he is close to will find that he has a genuine caring and very protective side to him.

Short Bio: Casimir was born to a wealthy vampire family, and has never known anything other than being wealthy. Initially from Romania, he grew up within a high-class society for much of his life, alongside three siblings, and he adores the life of luxury. However, with a ever-growing threat of specifically vampire hunters within the area, Casimir and his family was forced to leave Romania - though with all their riches, fortunately. The family moved from place to place, and eventually split ways, each of the siblings receiving a very large sum of money. Casimir ended up in Ashmoore, buying a small mansion, and has seen the city grow and become more and more populated with supernatural beings.

Other: Contrary to popular belief, sunlight will not kill him - but it does hurt if he's in direct sunlight for more than half an hour at a time, so he sticks to the shade to be safe, or carries a parasol.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:39 pm

Doing just a human and hybrid for now, but are we allowed more than three characters then?]

Full Name:
Nyx Thunder Storme (yes, the last name is Storm with an e, and yes they gave him the middle name Thunder)
Nickname:
N, Stormy is his sisters nickname for him
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Homosexual (crush on Ryker)
Species:
Human
Powers/Abilities:
Seems to be able to see Supernatural things at certain times. This was especially true when he was a kid, though it's considerably much weaker now. Otherwise, no, though he can do mounted archery. That probably won't really help here, though.
Appearance:
(Ben Whishaw FC, why do I keep doing this? Different eye color though)
Average height and slender male with dark curly hair and gray eyes. He wears glasses a lot, though takes them off sometimes. He has lightly tanned skin, full lips, longer lashes and nice clean nails. He's cute and also a bit handsome, but mostly cute. He has a variety of clothes. He seems to favor blues and grays, and a bit of purple. He has some stockings and fingerless gloves though seems shy to ever wear them. He also has a pendant his grandmother left him, a lavender heart with dark blue streaks.

Personality:
Nyx is a sweet and mostly innocent, soft and gentle type of guy. He's friendly, playful, doesn't really know how to flirt though still tries, and bookish. He loves animals and kids, is intelligent and loyal. However, he's shy, nervous, anxious, and headshy. He can be wild, can be loud, is stubborn, and is hard headed. He's withdrawn if upset, bottles some things up and doesn't tell people some stuff, doesn't like loud sounds or sudden movements, and doesn't always listen.

Short Bio:
Born twenty six years ago, his parents are Morris and Becker Storme. They raised him well, with love and care. They even got him a seizure alert dog when he was like five years old. He's had seizures since he was a baby, but they weren't as bad for a time. Then they started to get a bit worse when he was five. His parents found out there were dogs to alert of that. They got him his first one, Wolfe, when he was five. Wolfe lived until Nyx was fifteen years old. They then got Samhain and started training him. He's eleven or twelve now, old boy, so they're searching for another puppy to start training. He has an older sister and two younger sisters, Nyx does. They all call him Stormy, and their names are Loretta, Ria and Mia.

Other:
He actually has seizures, so he has a seizure alert dog named Samhain. His sisters have share Lucille, and Lilith is the mother of both dogs.
He has a horse boarded at a barn, and has archery stuff but doesn't have it with him when he finds the city with the other humans.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:07 pm

Full Name:
Tea Raine Pruek
Nickname:
T, Raine
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
Bi
Species:
Werewolf
Powers/Abilities:
Wolf form, communicating with wolves and even dogs, speed, agility
Appearance:
(Punch from 4Eve is fc but with some differences)
Pretty young lady with golden-tan skin and beautiful eyes. Her eyes are framed by long lashes, and are a ambery but not quite, since they're amber mixed with brown. They aren't sectoral, they're ambery-brown as in the ambery and brown colors mixed to make a new color. Like turquoise or golden brown. Her hair is long and dark reddish-brown. She has a variety of clothes, mostly cutesy and pretty ones, dresses and skirts. Her wolf form is reddish-brown and her eyes turn a golden color.

Personality:
Tea is a natural born leader, though with some friends she becomes a follower. Then again, some of her friends will follow her. It depends which friends she's with. If they're all together, she'll follow whoever, and the rest will follow her. Anyhow, she's sweet, sensible, sociable, and down to earth. She's friendly, playful, adventurous, and a bit of a flirt. She's stubborn, hard headed, wild and loud however. She can seem cold if angered and aloof if irritated. She also gets aggressive if angered bad enough, but doesn't want to hurt anyone. She can be too talkative, too quiet at times, doesn't always listen, and is fiery as well. She's a shoulder to lean on, but at the same time she can say things without thinking.

Short Bio:
Born twenty four years ago, her parents are a brown wolf and a dark reddish one. Her brunette father is named Theo. Her reddish haired mother is named Jessi, and is half Canadian. They lived in Thailand for a bit, then moved elsewhere. They are now here, in this Supernatural city. They have some Hunting dogs, as werewolves can have pets. These aren't really pets though, they hunt alongside the wolves. She has two that are mates, and she also has siblings. She has an older brother and sister, and her twin brother. Her older sister is named Mina, and is thirty years old. Her older brother is named Sunn and is twenty seven. Her twin brother is of course her age, and is named Dew.

Other:
Her family has hunting dogs, Hounds.
She specifically has two named Red and Blue.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:58 am

Yes, the character limit is 4 - or it's meant to be if I mistakenly wrote something else.

Also, character list is now updated with everyone so far!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me