Rosemoore Academy Presents... Characters and Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Rosemoore Academy Presents... Characters and Discussion

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:06 am

Code: Select all
[left][img] [/img][/left][b]Name | Age | Gender | Role[/b]
[size=85][b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Short Bio:[/b][/size]

Notes
- Reminder that characters must be 17-18.
- Respect your tech crew, not just the cast.
- Character limit is currently 3, but I may push it up to 4 later on.
- I'm hoping to have most of the roles, including tech, filled before starting, but if interest is low then we can always have NPCs filling the roles until someone else joins for the role.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Alistair Sterling - Scarecrow

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:08 am

Alistair Sterling | 18 | Cismale | Scarecrow
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Appearance: Alistair has medium blond hair that got a fair wave to it, and light blue eyes. He stands at about 5'11" - though he says he's exactly six foot - and he has an athletic build. He has a fairly broad jawline, and he holds himself with a good, semi-formal posture. He has a fair skin tone, and doesn't have any scars or particular markings.
He usually wears expensive, well-fitted clothing.

Personality: Alistair is often perceived as a stuck-up person. He's rude and fairly demanding, and tends to not get along with anyone else, aside from a few select people that are similar in personality and/or background (PM me~). He can also get jealous quite easily, especially if someone else is getting praise, which can sometimes push him to overwork himself in order to get such attention and praise. Still, he can be very difficult to get along with, especially if he has a dramatic moment, or doesn't get his way. Unfortunately, he is undeniably talented with singing and acting, which has led to him being cast (though his parents' donation to the theatre department to let them put on a musical in the first place also definitely had a hand in it). However, does have a somewhat friendlier and trustworthy side to him, should anyone ever be willing to be patient enough to attempt to dig for this.

Short Bio: From a rich family, Alistair got whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted it. He didn't realise until his teenage years that this was only to substitute for the fact that his parents didn't really give him the attention and proper care that he should have had. He, and his two older siblings, were only really born to ensure the family bloodline can continue, and for social status reasons. His siblings, however, haven't turned out quite like Alistair, though he is the youngest of the three.
The only reason he's attending a public school is because his parents wanted him to integrate alongside the 'lower classes' and give him experience in such a school. His parents sometimes make generous financial donations to the school as well, especially if it's so Alistair can do something that he wants to do - though half of the reason they do is to appear generous and wonderful.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Juliet Reinhart - Glinda

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:08 am

Juliet Reinhart | 17 | Cisfemale | Glinda
Sexuality: Lesbian
Pronouns: She/Her
Appearance: Juliet's hair is currently in a protective style, and when down, reaches to her mid-back, though she usually keeps it tied up either in a bun or with a silk scarf. Her eyes are very dark brown. She stands at about 5'6", and she has a fairly lithe, though athletic, build. She holds herself with a decent, though somewhat relaxed, posture. Her dark skin doesn't have any scars, but she does have a splotched birthmark on her left shoulder.

Personality: Juliet is a warm and outgoing presence wherever she goes, usually willing to strike up a conversation with anyone, enjoying learning about other people and their interests. She appears to be trusting and naive because of this, and other people try to use this to take advantage of her, though being underestimated before revealing that she is entirely aware of any plan or attempted manipulation is something that she seems to thoroughly enjoy doing, showing perhaps something of a mischievious side and is certainly not as innocent as she may appear. Juliet also has the tendency to speak her mind, especially if there's something that she doesn't particularly like, though she's trying to hold herself back from doing so - though her facial expressions tend to give her thoughts away anyway. Regardless, for those that she can truly trust, Juliet is incredibly loyal.

Short Bio: Juliet is from a pretty average family, her parents make enough income to live comfortably and have a fair amount left to save for an emergency or a holiday. She has an older brother, a younger sister and a younger brother - though she's the eldest sibling in the house as her older brother has gone to university. Maybe this isn't remarkable, but Juliet is very content, especially as she's allowed to do whatever extracurriculars she wants, and is often allowed to go out to places with friends.
One such thing is the performing arts. Singing, dancing and acting. It's what she has always known she wants to do, and her absolute dream would be to perform on a stage on Broadway/the West End. She has done a handful of adverts, and had a couple of extras roles in films and TV shows, but nothing major. So, she's very excited that the school is putting on a musical, and that she's a part of it!
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Morgan Rivers - Makeup 1

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:09 am

Morgan Rivers | 18 | Nonbinary | Makeup 1
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: They/Them/Their
Appearance: Morgan has curly, very dark hair that they usually have pulled back, and dark brown eyes. They stand at about 5'9", and have an athletic build. They usually hold themself with a semi-formal posture. They have a darker medium skin tone, and don't have any visible scars, but they do have vitiligo, with lighter patches across their body.

Personality:Morgan has a warm, friendly personality towards most other people, and is usually more than happy to help someone else out. However, they are also fairly no-nonsense and has a tendency to adhere quite strictly to any rules or guidelines that are given to them - and will often attempt to ensure other people do the same as well. Morgan is very patient, and will sit and listen to someone vent or ramble excitedly for hours, and they will offer some advice if wanted. They can get quickly sharp towards those that are being deliberately ignorant or are threatening those they're close to. They also don't tend to 'loosen up' and have fun in the way that most other people do, preferring to do their own thing or keep an eye out to make sure the others are okay.

Short Bio: Eldest of three, Morgan has always been the one in charge - aside from their parents, of course. Often required to keep an eye on their siblings while their parents were working overtime or going out elsewhere, Morgan has never really had the chance to go out and figure out what they want to do. Still, inbetween this, what Morgan has figured out is their talent for makeup artistry. They also love writing, but makeup artistry is probably their 'main' love. Now that their siblings are old enough to be on their own if needed, Morgan has actually been allowed to be a part of the school production as a makeup artist - and, in part, an assistant director to keep everyone on schedule and to hopefully reduce any wasted time.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spirit's characters

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:15 pm

Saint Anant | 18 | male | Ensemble
[size=85]Sexuality:
Homosexual (high probability he likes Alistair)
Pronouns:
He/him
Appearance:
Saint is average height and slender, with neck length straight dark hair. He has tanned skin and darker eyes, likely brown. He has glasses, but doesn't have to wear them all the time. They're dark blue framed, and he likes them a lot. He has a variety of clothes as well. He has jeans, other pants, shorts, jean shorts, longer shorts, socks, shoes, and boots, flannels, sweaters and such. He seems to favor grays, blues, a bit of purple, a bit of red. He has a lot of jackets and cool looking clothes.

Personality:
Saint is a friendly, fun loving, playful, and silly kind of guy. He loves to sing and dance, talk to others and tell stories. However, he doesn't have to be the center of attention or star of the show. He's a book and animal lover, as well as liking water and art. He adores his new dog, Owll (yes Owll), and is loving, loyal, and somewhat cuddly. He's sweet and gentle as well. However, he can be wild, loud, seems cold if angered, and aloof if irritated. He's stubborn, hard headed, has bouts of shyness and nerves. He doesn't always listen...and can be withdrawn if upset. He doesn't seem fond of bees...can seem too quiet but also be talkative at times, and sometimes bottles things up which could build up..

Short Bio:
Saint was born eighteen years ago in Thailand. He was raised well, happy and healthy, having a nice and normal life. He got sick once in awhile like anyone else. He got a puppy when he was five, and she lived eight years, passing away at nine years old. This was a couple months after they moved here. They settled down here because his dad got laid off back at home. He got another dog a couple years ago. Now, he's joined the cast for this production, as part of the ensemble.

Sara Roy | 17 | female | Makeup 2
[size=85]Sexuality:
Bi (crush on Juliet but also open)
Pronouns:
She/her
Appearance:
Sara is a pretty girl, shorter for a girl and with creamy peachy skin. She's slender and has reddish brown long and wavy hair, as well as freckles. The freckles are across her nose, on her arms and legs. She also has glasses, but like Saint doesn't have to wear them all the time. She wears them when reading boards and things far away. She has a variety of clothes. She seems to favor pretty and cutesy clothes, sundresses, crop tops. The colors seen most often are purples, pink, reds, and blues, but she has others.

Personality:
Sara is sweet, gentle, flirts a bit, and friendly. She's loyal, loving, intelligent, as well as playful (making her adventurous and fun loving). She's soft and silly, usually happy and seems lucky. She likes to be around others, likes to joke around, loves makeup and animals. However, she can be wild, loud, talkative and fiery. She can seem cold if angry and aloof if annoyed. She can be too quiet at times as well...and withdrawn if upset. She can be shy, has nerves and anxiety, and seems to be head shy.

Short Bio:
Sara was born and raised in Canada for awhile, in a French Canadian family. She had a good life, normal and nice, what one would expect. She got a kitten when she was four years old. She was ten when they moved away from Canada. They settled in a small town in America. They were there two years before they had to move again, and settled here. They've been here five years now, about. Sara is going to high school, and has joined the crew for this production.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rosemoore Academy Presents... Characters and Discussion

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:44 am

Edmundo Gonzalez (Ed) | 17 years | male | Tech Crew - Lightning
Sexuality: Homosexual
Pronouns: he. him, his
Appearance: He is small for an average-sized male, he has black hair, light brown skin, and chocolate brown eyes. He likes to wear black and usually is seen as a criminal or a just bad guy, Which is actually true. He has a scar on his forehead over his left eye, he has some scars over his body too and his left arm is broken in two places (now healed), but he may have overexertion limitation on that hand still.

Personality: He is reckless, a rules breaker, does whatever he wants, is easy to anger, and fighter, even for his small size. At school, he is not that liked around others, but even if he is seemed bad, rude, or mean to others he is a great friend. He listens, helps best he could, and protect if someone does or say anything for those close to him. Most of his fights are started for misunderstanding or just rude bullying to the other side. He has many nicknames like "Hot Pepper" or "Rabid Bear" by his closest friends.

Short Bio: He is born into a somewhat poor family, having one older brother and one younger sister. His older brother was almost 15 years older than him, so he didn't really see him that much as just like his parents, his brother got to work very early in age, to help their parents to pay for their worn-out house. He almost lived together with his younger sister as their parents were almost always at work. His father lost his job when he was 10 years old, because of bankruptcy and he had a hard time to get to another job because of his problems. They lived on their mother's pay and his brother still helped them. Though a year later his mother got very sick and even with the expensive treatments she passed away. His father got depressed and when he was 14 years old his father left and never returned. Together with his younger sister, he moved to his older brother and his wife.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Angus Clemens| 18 years | male | Tin man
Sexuality: Demi-/ Bisexual
Pronouns: he. him, his
Appearance: Handsome pale-skinned, brownish-blond-haired boy with blue eyes and a little mustache, but he usually drives them away. He usually keeps his hair shoulder length and likes to wear relaxing retro-like clothes. Denim jacket and jeans are his thing and he almost got nowhere without something being denim.

Personality: He has very questioining yet weird personality. He can be seen as annoying, proud, and selfish who thinks too much about himself. He acts like the alpha around others, he commands, bullies, and can be quite harsh towards the "weakest". Usually, he acts that way around school or around his followers, outside of school he is very relaxed, caring, and very humorous yet a very kind boy.

Short Bio:He is born into a very typical family, mother, father, two younger sisters, three dogs, and a hamster. His parents were both working good jobs so he didn't have any money problems. In elementary school, he was being bullied because of his skin problems, he had very bad acne at a very young age. He started to go to the wrong friend groups in middle school and learned how to be popular around others. He is either liked or hated by the others.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jasmine Wolfe | 17 years | Female | Tech crew - props master
Sexuality: Demisexual (male lean)
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Appearance: Tall skinny medium-long-haired golden blond, with green eyes. She usually wears relaxing or a little bit showing clothes as she liked to be seen cute and likes cute things.

Personality: wip

Short Bio: wip
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:49 am

Both accepted so far~

Hoping for a couple more people to join, then we can start!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 03, 2023 7:45 am

XD thank you

I hope more people will join
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon May 08, 2023 7:12 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • •
────────────────────────────────
Kiki is a firecracker; she
loves to talk, loves to eat (and never gain
weight!), loves to argue, loves
drama, and most importantly,
loves life. She's loud and owns it. Kiki's parents
have always fought and still
do, so she kind of went solo and just hasn't been
the same since! She's her own person now
and doesn't take anything from anybody.
That's just how she rolls. With an attitude
and a smug smile on her face,
Kiki will light up any party or get together
with a bang! She's fun loving and tough spirited,
something you don't find everywhere.
Kiki also has insane hunting skills. She can
use a variety of weapons, but prefers
throwing knives and katanas.
As for appearance, she's normally
seen in a loose baseball jersey or
a black crop top with ripped jeans
and converse.
Kiki is a free soul; she's open minded,
accepts people for who they are, and,
most importantly, loves them.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fc is song yuqi
{𝓢𝓮𝓸 𝓚𝓲𝓴𝓲}
❝ kiki is a seventeen year old chinese female.
she has long dyed orange hair thats
often twisted into tiny buns on her head.
she has a thin, fit build with dark
brown eyes. she is pansexual. ❞
████████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
STRENGTH - 2/10
WISDOM - 3/10
CHARISMA - 7/10
PERCEPTION - 8/10
INTELLIGENCE - 6/10
DEXTERITY - 4/10
STAMINA - 8/10
DEFENSE - 4/10