☀ breath (discussion & forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

☀ breath (discussion & forms)

Postby ossa di cervo » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:58 am

discussion thread for ☀ breath!

Pretty simple, laid back thread. Just remember to include your dog's owner in your forms! Have fun!

p.s. I don't care how many prince's and/or princess's there are, however, there are only one king and one queen. So if someone has already made the king's dog but you wanted to make one just ask if the other user if they mind the idea of the king having multiple dogs.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ember ; arrogant hunting dog

Postby ossa di cervo » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:42 am

𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗
name ; ember 🟄 age ; four years 🟄 gender ; female/fae 🟄 breed ; english setter 🟄 owner ; a royal hunter

+ traits ; strong, honest, brave
- traits ; blunt, judgmental, snobby

Ember... where to begin. Ember was born to a prestigious line of highly spoken pointers. From a very young age she was taught her craft and she was taught by the best of the best. Soon enough her trainer fell in love with her because Ember wasn't okay at her job she was good. Thus, she was adopted and kept with her parents while her siblings were sent off to other homes. All her puphood she received nothing but praise and rewards. Sure, she was kept in a make-shift kennel unlike the royal dogs, but she was taught by her parents and neighboring hunting dogs that this was the highest prestige a dog could have. She was here to bring food to the royals and provide sport for the king when he wanted to join the fun. Ember loved her job, and it became an obsession for her first two years in life. Now that she's a bit older she's let it go a little, but she still loves to be out finding birds.

Due to her upbringing Ember firmly believes that unless you can provide for the royals then you mean nothing. She respects the royal dogs and would never speak down on them to their faces, but she really doesn't feel much other than respect for them. In Ember's mind they're just peasant dogs that happened to be born into the right family - lazy moochers. She is absolutely full of herself and loves nothing more then to brag. Ember is a jerk and won't hesitate to tell someone they look stupid or are doing something wrong.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

a storyteller's advantage

Postby avicularia » Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:53 pm

Image▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Name: Hudson
Breed: Shepherd mix
Owned by: Royal knight

Build: Solid stature,
muscular, soft fur,
kind auburn eyes

Main Trait: Cautious

+ Traits: Experienced,
adaptable, tolerant,
resourceful, wise,
genuine, faithful,
morally sound

- Traits: Solitary,
shy, gentle, easily
taken advantage of,
lost in fantasy,
predictable

Hudson's biggest influence was his kindhearted mother. She would soothe her only pup with stories of far-off places, of brave knights who saved others, and of worlds with enough food for every hungry mouth. It was these tall tales that pulled him through his chaotic life.

When his mother passed away, she remained in his vivid imagination, and the stories about her and where she went piled up until he had convinced himself that all dogs really do go to the place called Heaven. Mostly misunderstood by other dogs, Hudson soon found himself in the hands of a regal knight, living a life of dreams and fantasy as they protected the castle together.

Remembering his mother's careless lifestyle, and filled with her morals, Hudson often spends time with those that are less fortunate, donating his own food to their cause and befriending drifters and vagabonds.

Hudson has trouble understanding the motivations of others, despite his wisdom of the natural world, and has even more difficulty using his voice, the quiet stutter heard only when absolutely necessary. Despite this, he's an incredible leader with a selfless heart that could fit any dog in it.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ breath (discussion & forms)

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:29 am

accepted! I love him!

I'll eventually get around to making another character I just gotta think about what kind of personality they'll have.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avicularia » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:22 pm

Thank you! Your lady is also lovely. I might make another, too. I just hadn’t made up my mind.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dakota; workaholic

Postby iceland. » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:40 am

▒ █
▒ ★
▒ ★
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █
▒ █

"oh little darling don't you look charming here in the eye of a hurricane"
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
                        x
                        xx[ name ] Dakotaxxxxxxxx
                        xxx[ age ] 5 years of age xxx
                        xxx[ sex ] femalexxxxxxxxxxx
                        xxx[ owner ]knightxxxxxxxxx
                        xxxxxxxxx
                        xx[ breed ]groenendael
                        x[ height ] 24 in xxxxx
                        xx[ weight ] 60 lbsxxxxx
                        xxxxxxx[ scars ] none visablexxxxx
                        xxxxx

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Meet Dakota, a most loyal friend. Bring raised among knights Dakota was taught to value honor and camaraderie. There's nothing she wouldn't do for her friends, even if it meant sacrificing herself. Outwardly this female is aloof though kind to those around her. She keeps herself closed off and doesn't talk much about herself for fear of being misunderstood or considered a burden. Her parents, taught her to be independent from a young age, almost excessively so. As a result, Dakota tries to solve her own problems, choosing to not reach out to those around her. In addition to independence, her parents tried to instill in her a serious and studious attitude, although these lessons were taken less to heart. Dakota enjoys being around her friends, often joking and wanting to go off exploring the world around them. It doesn't take much to see past her aloof exterior. Her parents were successful in instilling a strong work ethic into their daughter, without a job, Dakota easily becomes listless and bored. She takes pride in her work and loves the job she does.
Last edited by iceland. on Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
iceland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:05 pm

accepted! welcome aboard!

I could see Dakota and Ember being very awkward friends or absolute besties, haha.
Would anyone be interested in making a sibling to my next character? He’s gonna be a pup to one of the princes, probably just 10 months or a year old. Idc on breed, I just want to make a sibling duo/trio/quartet/idc how many.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

memories never change

Postby avicularia » Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:19 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HERE x WE x STAND,x OPEN x ARMS
THIS
x IS x HOME x WHERE x WE x ARE
⋙ ⋙ ⋙
x EVER x STRONG x ⋘ ⋘ ⋘
IN
x THE xWORLD x THATx WE x MADE .

Name: Cassian {Cass}
Breed: Australian Cattle Dog
Owner: The shepherd
Overall Build: Athletic, trim, slender, long-legged
and graceful with big features and sleek fur

Family: Finn (open)

Positives: Stands his ground, always ready to go, hard-working,
eager to please, passionate, selfless, stands up for what he believes in

Negatives: Dogmatic, difficult to impress, easily embarrassed, afraid of losing
everything he has worked for, aloof, nostalgic

- - -

Cassian was never asked what he wanted; it was chosen for him. He was born with that determined look in his eye, and so, while his siblings were put up for sale on the side of the road, he was kept to look after his owner's sheep.

It left him with a jealousy he does his best to hide as he watches his siblings adjust to their comfortable lives while he is left in the fields to look after himself and his flock. He tries his best to remind himself that if the tables were turned, he'd be dreaming of the life he has now and not of the comfortable pillows and warm castle walls.

But that's hard to do in the cold.

Last edited by avicularia on Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

finn ; cocky prince's pet

Postby ossa di cervo » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:12 am

name ; finn
age ; one year
gender ; male/brute
breed ; australian cattle dog
owner ; prince

+ traits ; playful, welcoming, optimist
- traits ; prideful, ignorant, obnoxious

family ; cassian (open to more!)

Meet Finn. Also known as GoodBoy, BestBoy, WantaCookie, HeyComeBack, or WhataChamp. Finn was born with his brother, Cassian, on a farm but his lucky day came when the royal family happened to stumble upon the box of pups. Finn was hand picked by one of the King's sons and has since lived his life without a care in world. The brute is loud and loves to brag. Now that he's old enough to wander without his boy with him, Finn is often seen running around town stealing bread from random peasants, messing with the royal horses, or visiting Cass on his farm. There's only one thing Finn loves more than causing trouble - himself. It is because Finn loves himself so much that he's convinced everyone else should too.

Finn is well known around the town for being a loud, rowdy pup and he thrives off his reputation.
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:53 am

I couldn't help myself. First post is up! ;3;
ossa di cervo