Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby skinklegs » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:46 am

Hello! I'm skinklegs but you can call me Ollie if you'd like.

I've been role playing for upwards of ten years and I'm pretty decent at it. I have some very well-established characters that I've been using for years, so if well-rounded and three-dimensional characters are something you value in a role play partner, you've come to the right reptile. Character development is like, my whole thing, and I will straight sit with you and talk about our characters for hours if you feel like it. I average about 400-600 words per post and would like a partner around the same level, but I value quality over quantity.

I like to role play either on Discord or on the forums since my inbox sometimes fills up fast and it can be hard to keep organized. :^) I'll compromise tho, this isn't like, a rule.

Anyway, here's some of the stuff I'm interested in!

Animals!
    (Mostly dogs but listen.)

» Regular ole wilderness survival. A group of stray and/or feral dogs find each other and form a group to help one another survive. The main focus of this would be on the group dynamics and the formation of a hierarchy. I'll also do a stray dog role play in a more urban setting, but I like the high stakes that come with setting the story in the middle of nowhere: the lack of food, the competition from other predators, and the harsh climate.

» Military dogs in wartime. Ideally either WWII or a fictional war set slightly post-WWII. The most compelling idea I have for this is for civilians (and their dogs) to be forced into battle and to explore how they deal with that upheaval, but there's a few more things floating around in my head if that's not your scene. Feel free to come to me w/ ideas for this one too!

» Predator strikes up an unlikely friendship with a prey animal. I'm up for either role. If you want me to play the predator, I'll be writing a dog, and if you want me to play the prey animal, I'll probably be a rabbit or a rat! I don't really have a storyline for this one, I just like the idea of it. Maybe they could play off of each other's strengths to survive in a city or something like that.

Humans!

» Town where everything's just a little bit weird, somehow. I guess think of Nightvale. I've never listened to Nightvale but I imagine this idea is pretty similar to Nightvale's whole vibe. There's definitely something supernatural happening here, and nobody really seems to talk about it. Why? What causes it? Is it sinister, or is it just weird? And how weird can it get?

» Supernatural creatures (werewolves, vampires, witches, etc.) get together once a year every October to put on the best dang charity haunted house the world's ever seen.

» Private investigator finds themselves in deep trouble with the missing person they were hired to find. Now they're on the run from who knows who, and they can't go to the police. Would very much like this to be a romance between two women. I will be playing a female character at least! I don't have much of a role preference, but if I had to choose, I'd play the investigator.

Fandoms!

» Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed. I prefer GNG but I'll do something set pretty much anywhere in the timeline. I don't follow the manga tho so I know next to nothing about what happened post-Hougen lol. Would prefer to use exclusively OCs for this one.

» Soul Eater. I have, unfortunately, gotten back into this friggen show for the first time since middle school. I'll do pretty much anything with this one, I just like the setting. I'll do OCs (I like playing weapons), canon (SoMa's my jam), or a mix of the two. I was into this for a long time and I think I can play all of the main characters passably at worst, I just need to shake off the rust.

» Miraculous Ladybug. Less into this one nowadays but I'm still up for it! I'll only do canon, and I very much prefer to play Marinette. I've tried writing Adrien but I don't click w/ him very well.

» Dark Souls or Bloodborne. I really enjoy the lore in these games and would love to play around with it! I don't have any plot ideas off the top of my head, but I'd be more than willing to listen to your ideas and possibly collaborate on a story! I'm more familiar with Dark Souls than Bloodborne, but I have gone thru all of the games at least once.

trades . . art shop . . buying art

pls check out my art and
ocs on my
toyhouse!

art on the left is mine;
pixels were done by
soteria;
skinkarms!

flight rising . . rp search . . friend
Image....................Image
suh.

call me ollie. i'll respond to whatever
pronouns you feel like using for me!

i tend not to spend a whole lot of time
here nowadays, but i'll still be around
to take care of messages, trades, and
whatever else i might get myself into!

ask for my discord to keep in touch.

Image....................Image
skinklegs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐬𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐮'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡

Postby Sekeriu- » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:38 am

Hello, I'm sekeriu! I usually play as a male, but I also like to play as a female. My posts usually contain two paragraphs, but I am able to do more. I am very open to do rps that include lgbtq+ relationships and characters. I must always have romance involved, and I can use anime pics or irl faceclaims. My male characters are usually very edgy and fboy like but they're actually all romantic softies. c;
What I expect is that you can write at least one paragraph or more and I will mirror your posts. I am very understandable so if you can't reply for some reason I won't be mad, just give me a heads up c: I get busy a lot in real life so there are times I take over a day to reply but if I have free time and am super interested I will be able to reply often.

What I'm interested in:
    ➔ anything fantasy related(witches, werewolves, vampires, etc.)
    demon king/queen x human
    ➔ bank robber x bank teller (robber falls in love with hostage?)
    ➔ assassin x target
    princess falls in love with king from enemy country
    ➔ witch x summoned familiar
    ➔ bodyguard x famous girl
    ➔ two celebrities fake a relationship for publicity
    soulmates or anything with romance, just tell me your ideas ^^

Sekeriu-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[i need a friend lol]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:20 am

it took me so long to find a gif i liked ahh

hello! my user is beautiful mind,
but feel free to call me beau or
adriana. i live in the est, am semi-
lit, and am looking to role-play a
human x mermaid plot. i'd prefer
the human role with a fxf pairing,
either being platonic or romantic.
i post usually about one to three
times a day & write in lowercase.
school starts for me soon so my
posting times may vary with that
change. i would like my partner
to be able to write at least a small
paragraph so i have something
to work with. pm me and we can
brainstorm ideas for the plot! ♡

i have a few plot ideas for
the mermaid x human rp!

i'm also open to role-play
other things. i'm fine w/
any pairing as well. i'm
pretty chill so feel free
to suggest anything
that's not listed below ♡

fantasy, sci fi, adventure
dystopian, apocalyptic
multiverse, non fandom

human x inhuman
inhuman x inhuman

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✞. ] -- one x one / group rp search

Postby galaxy, » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:52 am

hello everyone! i'm galaxy, i've been roleplaying for about five years c:

abt me
      - regularly online so i'd put a post up everyday or every once in two days, aprox
      - v friendly and always willing to discuss plot ideas !!
      - open to lgtb+ (though i'd prefer mxf c:)
      - yeah that idk what else to say lmao
      - 400+ words a post (i can do more or less- i tend to mirror my partner)
      - i can do either female or male buuut i do prefer f
      - or we could also do like both each !! that's fine w me too

what i expect from you
      - friendly !! open to discuss a plot or ideas whatever
      - tell me if you lose interest/have too many things on your plate instead of just like disappearing
      - open to new ideas and stufff
      - mirror my posts and writes enough so that i can work with

roleplays
      - harry potter (oc x oc)
      - any fun plot ideas like werewolves or vampires idk
      - young adult romance, any plot ideas open
      - high school too??? idk lmao
galaxy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:

Postby Legend. » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:25 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
○ Hey there! I'm Euphoric. and I'm looking for either a 1x1 or a small
little invite-only group !
○ I'm on Est time and i'm pretty active! I will try my best to mirror
your posts, but i am semi-lit and expect my partners to be as well
I rp both male and female and i do mxf | mxm
○ I'm not super picky for my partners, just be active and try to
mirror my posts as well

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I'm open to anything mostly, I just don't RP animals! Other than that I'm
open to pretty much anything c: Here are some ideas I have so feel
free to pm me about them and we can discuss the details of the RP.
☀ Detroit: become human, romance + drama + adventure
☀ Vampire x Human ( pretty cliche but always a good plot)
☀ Modern Romeo and Juliet kinda idea, but possibly a happy
ending?
☀ Anything that is forbidden romance
☀ Werewolf x human ( or werewolf hunter)
☀ prince(ss) x commoner
☀ Gossip girl type plot | obviously this would be
with more people
☀ Best friends, one of them is secretly a superhero??

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

skimming's 1x1 search ❤︎

Postby reaper76 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:51 pm

hi, i'm skimming.

about me;
- i'm a girl who has a job, school, and other things going on, so i can post every 3 days minimum
- est timezone
- semi-lit poster
- i only really play male characters, and in romance rps i only really do mxm
- i only do age gaps of 5 years max and both must be either minors or both adults
- i post on the forums with signatures disabled
about you;
- please understand my schedule is pretty chaotic
- 200+ words per post
- posts on forums with signatures disabled
- willing to talk out a plot and ideas
- able to post every 3ish days, i'm rather lenient with schedules though
- proper grammar/spelling 90% of the time
- please let me know when you can't post for an extended amount of time

what i'm looking for;
{bold = role i want to play}

● college student x college student
● leader x newbie
{assassins, clan/tribe, etc.}
● spider-verse:
oc x oc
miles & peter {not shipping}
● detroit: become human:
android oc x human oc
● httyd:
oc x oc
● wings of fire:
oc x oc {any tribes}

reaper76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iso

Postby Fascai » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:31 pm

──────────────────────────────────────𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍

I am coming off a very long hiatus from writing. In the past I'd think I was considered a high literate writer,
        and while I'm sure that ability is still in me, I'm currently interested in something very lax. I am huge on
        planning and fleshing out characters and relationships, and ideally I'd like to be able to find a partner who
        enjoys the same. I'm wanting a dedicated and ongoing role play that we visit and write for when we're able
        (although I'd be ok with chatting in between, I love making friends!). I am a college student and I'm on a 2
        week break before classes begin, so I'd plan replies according to my new schedule once the semester starts.

I'd love a Stranger Things inspired roleplay with a little romance intertwined. I'd prefer to focus on young
        adult characters, although I may be able to manage high school aged. I do have preference to female, but
        I may be swayed if the role is right.

I'd also be interested in a cute and fluffy romance. Possibly friends to lovers???? I'd like to be the female if
        at all possible, and I do have a few ideas, although nothing is concrete. We can discuss! Maybe fxf idk.
        Literally any relationship cliche. I'm your girl.

Avatar: the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra is also an interest of mine.

If this is something you'd be interested in then I'd love to hear from you!
Fascai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bee » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:53 pm

━━━━━━━━━ ( . . . DUH ) ━━

hey hi hello whats up , i'm bee . i ' m a girl in
      the pacific daylight timezone . i 'm about to be
      a lot more active on here. i'm looking for a fun
      partner that'll,,,be down to be friends and have
      a decent friendship along with a role-play that
      neither of us will get too bored of. i talk ooc a
      lot ^.^ the lowercase is intentional ! i' m down
      for basically anything that isn't canon characte
      rs or a fandom i'm not familiar with. i mostly o
      nly role-play mxm. i prefer realistic faceclaims
      over anime. i'm looking forward to makin' frien
      xxxxxxxxds so please don't be shy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      • zombie apocalypse
      • demon x human
      • vamp x human
      • wolf x human
      • good x bad boy
      • maybe medieval
      • maybe dragons?
      • powers
      • slice of life
      • human x ghost
      • warriors maybe
      • beauty x beast
      • wizard x human
      • wizard x wizard
      • dbh
      • open for whatever
bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Hey, OutFoxed here looking for a 1x1 or small group.

• Mainly interested in Equestrian based rps - Horse/Rider, stable life, riding facility, etc.
  • Real life scenarios and realistic situations - knowledgeable members are key.
  • English based riding - Hunters, Jumpers, Equitation, Three Day Eventing
  • Literate - grammar/punctuation/articulate
  • Length isn't a big deal; I usually end up matching those in the group and can post upwards of 500 words per character. Some days I don't want to post a thousand words but I will never post less than a proper paragraph even with back-and-forth dialogue. There will always be something to respond to.
  • Age Range: 20-35
    (Realism suggests very few teenagers would have the capability to own and manage, with the required experience and mindset, a competitive training facility. It takes years of school to become a veterinarian or vet tech, and skilled farriers spend years as an apprentice for certification.)

I have an associates in Equine Science and have been a barn manager for five years. I am a riding instructor and have experience with managing summer camps. (-.-) I grew up riding huntseat with a strong foundation in dressage, and showing in pleasure shows. Other disciplines I've experienced (not just read about but actually rode/worked), Saddleseat, Reining, Western Pleasure, Drill, and Gaited horses, (probably forgot something). My passion truly lies in jumping. While I don't always have the opportunity to jump in real life (Dressage Friesian and random cross-rail), I love to explore rp scenarios that are focused around Hunters, Jumpers and Cross Country.

I don't currently have a particular plot - but I'm pretty good at collaborating.
    I'm looking for a situation to develop a couple of characters - I've spent a lot of time creating them but haven't been able to find rps that stay alive long enough to utilize them fully.

• I would love to have a Goal Oriented Plot - with small achievable goals/plot points for us as writers to reach; to help maintain an interest and muse level.

• Developing Human Relationships is also a welcomed aspect.

• I would love to work with individuals who are like-minded and with similar experiences to either join in an existing roleplay or to create something entirely new.
    Making a rp that is more focused on specific situations and scenarios will hopefully help keep it active.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Alex; » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:16 pm

Hello, ;Alex; here! To keep it short and simple, I will highlight the important bits!
      A bit about me would be that I am a teenager living in the Central Time Zone, I am currently working ~30 hours/week, so I will be busy during the day most of the time but will be available afternoon/late night. At minimum, you can expect decent sized paragraphs, but my muse is sometimes fleeting!
      Some things expected from you would be that you can give at least one to two replies a week, because I understand how stressful life can be, I don’t want to force you to be hella active just for a roleplay! If anything ever comes up, and you’re uninterested in the roleplay, I would also like to expect you to let me know. Decent grammar is pretty much a mandatory thing because poor spelling is my worst pet peeve.
      I am interested in mxm and mxf only if I play the male. Due to personal reasons, I can only roleplay male characters. I am down for basically anything as long as it piques my interest. I’m not amazing at playing as canon characters, but I suppose I could if you really wanted to! I really like post apocalyptic scenarios, and basic cliche romance stuff! There are some manga I've been interested in and I'd love to roleplay something similar in plot. I have some good ideas for some romance/slice of life roleplays that I would love to talk with someone about!!! I have some random things I'm really craving (MLB and BNHA being an example. A few other mangas have also joined that list, just shoot me a pm if you'd like to hear more!! Also, feel free to pm me with any questions/suggestions! Any platform works for me for the actual rp. Discord seems like it'd be cool to rp on, so if you'd love to chat just ask for my discord!
;Alex;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me