Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

πŸ¦…Operation: ScavengersπŸ¦… ACCEPTING RECRUITS

Postby MazdaTiger » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:58 pm

🐦OPERATION🌟SCAVENGERS🐦

☣️Plot☣️

in a post-apocalyptic world after a bio-chemical released though the bombing at the Scientific Institute of Revveria in Autoshima and have mutated the local populous into human-animal hybrids and semi-autonomous vehicles into living machines ones that reject this mutation have reverted to a feral-like state and now being out numbered by the ones that embraced the change, turning Anomalies and have overrun the surviving regions pushing the citizens back to the only remaining safe haven in Caropolis... now it is time for them to take down the Anomalies and reclaim what they lost...

you are one of the country's volunteer militia made of transfigured survivors that to scour across the regions for scrap and supplies that sustain and defend the surviving population and those who are still resting in pods, and as a reserve fighting force when the military is preoccupied

πŸ’ DescriptionπŸ’ 

πŸŒ‹ this is a Long-term Reclamation RPG-style Adventure that allows you and your fellow Scavengers to takeover a territory once you managed to clear Anomalies or Enemies that tried to set claim in the region, there bound to have vegan cultists, endless swarms, toxic shrouds, bosses, and giant monstrosities that will try to stop you and your team from ever succeeding your goal

πŸ—»there is also "Invasion Alerts" where you and fellow Scavengers try to stop the onslaught from ever reaching the safe haven and harming the surviving population

❗Requirements❗

βš–οΈ Basic understanding of the rules and respecting other RolePlayers
(it's a no-brainer requirement that people tend to overlook all the time, leading to dramas and such... we don't want that here)

🎨 Liberating Character Creation and Line Requirements
(we allow Humans, Furries, Animals, Other Mechs and Living Machines (magical or otherwise) to join as long the character is fair and balanced (but some races will require approval from admins/gamemasters)
we also allow the Grammatically-Challenged to Semi-Paragraph RP-ers to join..... the more the merrier, just don't line shame mmk?)

🎲 At least have a understanding of pen & paper RPGs
(even though it's not a requirement to read a rule book since this doesn't have standard rule book that based around it but always in mind that this is turn-based not a free form RP, thus preventing flooding)

πŸ“… Committed to go long term
(there is more stories beyond after the main story is done, consider this as "season 1", inactive people will be auto pruned for a week unless you want a "read-only" role)

ImageImage ImageImage
MazdaTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β†’ the last defense. | snk rp / open & accepting!

Postby wittebane » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:09 pm

an era of control for the nation of marley ends as a result of its own hubris. the desperation to maintain guaranteed prevalence by catching up to the military prowess of other nations is followed by a fateful dabbling in nuclear weaponry, something too dangerous for untrained hands. with significant portions of the nation and her people done away with, the importance of untapped resources on paradis island becomes nil as they rebuild and fend off invaders of other nations. unable to retrieve the warriors sent to paradis or communicate anything that the distant mushroom clouds on the horizon did not, things stay quiet, and wall maria holds firm in the year 845.

seventy-five years later, with generations of notable family lines living in between, these descendants and their comrades tackle the same question as those before: what are the titans, really? with the answer no clearer than before after thee quarters of another century maintained in peace, there is no indication of what they may find, but, as always, there is the looming threat of what they could lose.

made with love (and spite) by ellie enchanted and .ringo-cchi !!
MAIN THREAD
DISCUSSION THREAD
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Rusty20 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:29 pm

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Time!

Five years after the defeat of Calmity Ganon and the retaking of the Sacred Beasts and rescuing of the spirits of the Champions. Hyrule is finally recovering from it's time in ruins. Hyrule Castle, Hyrule Castle Town, and Lon Lon Ranch have now been rebuilt after a long time.

The key to Time Travel the Master Sword being drawn and used to defeat Calamity Ganon and exposed to the magic of the Triforce, Champions, and Mystical Beasts while no longer having a Pedestal in the Temple of Time has thrown time into flux causing different branching timelines and the past to converge on this timeline.

What will happen, When heroes and evils from other times meet?

Welcome To LOZ: Breath of Time, In this roleplay you can use any character from any Zelda game, Different Reincarnations of the same character like Link, Zelda, Ganon, Ect. are also allowed and encouraged. OC's are also allowed as long as they are the land of Hyrule or another Zelda land and fit the setting. It would be nice if you would also take a cannon character, But you don't need too.

-Main Thread-

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4002249

-Discussion Forms-

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4002248&p=123173726#p123173726

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β–ˆβ–‘ this sucks β–‘β–ˆ pjo au β–ˆβ–‘

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:37 am

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

in need of younger characters.
20 spots open including children
of ares, athena, dionysus, hades,
hephaestus, hypnos, nemesis,
nike, poseidon, and zeus as well
as aurea, dryads and satyrs. we've
recently started an event. we're in
need of males.

other rp's you should check out
link link
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
main discussion
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
monsters. they lurk around every
dark corner. creatures from greek
mythology. they prey on young
demi-gods. demi-gods are the
children of the greek gods and
goddesses. in this world there is
no safe haven for the half-bloods
to seek out. neither camp jupiter
or camp half-blood exist. never
have the camps existed. instead
in this world demi-gods must
survive on their wit and skills or
perish at the hands of bloodthirsty
monsters that seek them out every
moment of the day and night.
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:45 am

TidalCurrent wrote:
β–“
β–“
β–“
β–“
β–“
β–“
β–“
β–“
β–“
β–“
β–“
β–“
β–“
β–“
β–“
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
xxοΌ‘οΌ£οΌ²οΌ―οΌ³οΌ³ οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ·οΌ‘οΌ΄οΌ₯οΌ²
┏[οΌ‘]οΌ£οΌ²οΌ―οΌ³οΌ³ οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ·οΌ‘οΌ΄οΌ₯οΌ²[οΌ‘]οΌ£οΌ²οΌ―οΌ³xxxοΌ³ οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ·οΌ΄οΌ₯οΌ²β”‘
xxxtwo groups of cats, sunclan and rainclan, have long made their
xxxhomes deep into a mountain valley. their territories are split by a
xxxlarge river, of which lays home to a small island where both clans
xxxhold gatherings. sunclan, which lies north of the river, makes their
xxxhome of moor and thin trees. rainclan, which lies south of the river,
xxxmakes their home of dense, marsh-like forestry and many streams
xxxthat criss-cross through their stretch of land. both clans are fairly
xxxnew, only having gone through a couple generations since banding
xxxtogether from previously clan-less cats. they have since found
xxxthemselves with countless battles, both unknowing of the future.
β”•[οΌ‘]οΌ£οΌ²οΌ―οΌ³οΌ³ οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ·οΌ‘οΌ΄οΌ₯οΌ²[οΌ‘]οΌ£οΌ²οΌ―οΌ³οΌ³ οΌ΄οΌ¨xxxοΌ₯ οΌ·οΌ΄οΌ₯οΌ²β”›

xxxmain thread | discussion thread
xxxin need of sunclan warriors & their medicine cat/apprentice
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: happy shipping wars | multifandom rp

Postby Ploegy » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:14 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Happy οΌ³ο½ˆο½‰ο½ο½ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ Wars
roleplay thread | discussion thread

welcome one! welcome all!

i'm sorry to have taken you from your home so suddenly, but i have found your perfect soulmate!
aren't you excited to meet them?! well don't you worry they're not too far away! no need to thank
me now. it's all a part of my job. but that isn't the only part of my job. not everything can always
be happy and fun, now can it? of course not. now that you are here along with your soulmate it is
time to have some fun and no it's not the kind of fun you may be thinking of.

within this castle are many other couples as well. you will all be competing against one another for
your freedom. doesn't that sound like fun? you may be thinking that only one couple can escape, but
i will get back to that later in this letter. the choice is all yours and you can even choose to betray
our own partner if you so wish. maybe there's another you desire in the castle. wouldn't that spice
things up?

now i bet you're all wondering what kinds of events may take place for you to compete in. that's the
real fun of it all. battles, puzzles and games are among the activities you will be participating in. the
castle itself only consists of 5 floors, however, the fun doesn't end there. i said you were fighting for
your freedom now didn't i? well, there's more to it than exploring the castle. you see, the land around
it is mine too thus you must defeat me to ultimately return home. once you make it to the bottom
floor you shall be let outside to venture around and explore my domain, but beware there are plenty
of creatures lurking that might want to kill you. if you do manage to defeat me though, i will free all
of you or at least the ones that haven't been killed.

and that is all i can tell you for now. i leave you with this farewell; happy shipping wars!

-the matchmaker

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

darkest mornings advertisement

Postby lunera. » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:36 am

x
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ | PLOT | ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
aurora was immortal. how was something she did not know, but what she did know was that her
brother had a plan. some sort of revenge for killing his mate. aurora didn't understand though. it
was for the better for both of them. but that didn't matter. if she was immortal, she had nothing
to fear. not death, not injury, nothing. years passed and aurora was getting tired and bored. there
was nothing to live for. her brother was most definitely dead by then, and she couldn't get attached
to anyone because they would die as well. she had heard rumors and stories about a clan. perhaps
that would be a good investment in her time. and so, aurora did. she called it dawnclan, as aurora
was also known as dawn. what she did not know, was that her brother did the same. soon after
dawnclan was stable, she left, already bored of her new "toy". during her travels, generations later,
she encountered duskclan. and they were vengeful. her loving brother had spread lies about her!
calling her a cold-blooded murderer; a demon! well, that's not how dawnclan felt. they worshipped
her! the immortal goddess that created dawnclan! if he wanted a fight, he'd get it...
soon after aurora infiltrated dawnclan, taking on a new name and personality, duskclan and
dawnclan met. they knew who they were, and duskclan was eager to attack. but silverstar said to not.
that maybe they didn't know the whole story of the feud between their clans' creators. so nothing
happened. until silverstar disappeared, and duskclan believed it was dawnclan and war began. but
some disagreed with this. they wanted peace. but could they ever work together to solve this decade
old rivalry between siblings, one rumored to even still be alive?
ROLEPLAY THREAD + HISTORY | DISCUSSION THREAD
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™› // scandal

Postby aurora.borealis » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:43 am

'The year is 1912, London is covered in rot, muck and poverty, lower class citizens are screaming out after reading about the horrific events that occurred on the freshly sunken Titanic, and change is brewing like a storm in the atmosphere.

However some families live happily unaware of these tragedies that occur on a daily basis, their lives seemingly unaffected by poverty, or scandal - though they're often affected by one or the other. I refer to the upper class: those who sleep on plush mattresses, have staff to perform a multitude of everyday tasks for them and are often idolised by those in the classes below them. Our story focuses on two of the wealthiest families in Britain, supposedly, both of whom are now brought together by a proposed marriage. What each family is unaware of, is that they are wrought with secrets and lies - haunted by mistakes they have made in the past, which now seem to be hunting them down with the intent of revenge.'

Set in the early 1900's, this roleplay focuses the scandals of two upper class families, and will eventually lead to tackling events such as the World Wars, developments made in the medical industry and the impact they had on the lives of these people. Each character will have a secret - a burden to bear. Whether they choose to share that during the development of the roleplay or not, is up to you, but some secrets will be brought to light quite harshly, no matter how well they are hidden (so be prepared for tonnes of drama). The families are currently living together on the back of engagements and business arrangements.

Link here!
aurora.borealis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸ¦…Operation: ScavengersπŸ¦… ACCEPTING RECRUITS

Postby MazdaTiger » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:55 am

🐦OPERATION🌟SCAVENGERS🐦

☣️Plot☣️

in a post-apocalyptic world after a bio-chemical released though the bombing at the Scientific Institute of Revveria in Autoshima and have mutated the local populous into human-animal hybrids and semi-autonomous vehicles into living machines ones that reject this mutation have reverted to a feral-like state and now being out numbered by the ones that embraced the change, turning Anomalies and have overrun the surviving regions pushing the citizens back to the only remaining safe haven in Caropolis... now it is time for them to take down the Anomalies and reclaim what they lost...

you are one of the country's volunteer militia made of transfigured survivors that to scour across the regions for scrap and supplies that sustain and defend the surviving population and those who are still resting in pods, and as a reserve fighting force when the military is preoccupied

πŸ’ DescriptionπŸ’ 

πŸŒ‹ this is a Long-term Reclamation RPG-style Adventure that allows you and your fellow Scavengers to takeover a territory once you managed to clear Anomalies or Enemies that tried to set claim in the region, there bound to have vegan cultists, endless swarms, toxic shrouds, bosses, and giant monstrosities that will try to stop you and your team from ever succeeding your goal

πŸ—»there is also "Invasion Alerts" where you and fellow Scavengers try to stop the onslaught from ever reaching the safe haven and harming the surviving population

❗Requirements❗

βš–οΈ Basic understanding of the rules and respecting other RolePlayers
(it's a no-brainer requirement that people tend to overlook all the time, leading to dramas and such... we don't want that here)

🎨 Liberating Character Creation and Line Requirements
(we allow Humans, Furries, Animals, Other Mechs and Living Machines (magical or otherwise) to join as long the character is fair and balanced (but some races will require approval from admins/gamemasters)
we also allow the Grammatically-Challenged to Semi-Paragraph RP-ers to join..... the more the merrier, just don't line shame mmk?)

🎲 At least have a understanding of pen & paper RPGs
(even though it's not a requirement to read a rule book since this doesn't have standard rule book that based around it but always in mind that this is turn-based not a free form RP, thus preventing flooding)

πŸ“… Committed to go long term
(there is more stories beyond after the main story is done, consider this as "season 1", inactive people will be auto pruned for a week unless you want a "read-only" role)

ImageImage ImageImage
MazdaTiger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nervousdog » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:37 am

[left]