Wild and Stray! Discussion Thread!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Wild and Stray! Discussion Thread!

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:27 pm

|
W&S V1| |W&S V2|

There is magic hidden in the depths of the forest and the corners of the city. Magic powerful enough to give a creature powers. These powers can be used for good, misused for evil, or envelope a creature with its capabilities. Wolves and city dogs have been using these powers to aid in their survival. Two packs have been using their powers to ward off evil and darkness.

(images are own and created by S0ul Eater for the purpose of the roleplay.)

Rules
    1. Follow CS Rules
    2. Small swear words are allowed (crap, damn)
    3. Minimal Cursing, this is a children’s website
    4. No Overpowered Abilities
    5. If your a shapeshifter, no shape shifting into humans
    6. No furries, sorry!
    7. No Human Characters Please
    8. Make as many characters as you can handle
    9. Please try being active! Pm me if you can’t!
    10. Fade to black when necessary
    11. Ask players permission to kill off one of their characters
    12. No OOC Fighting
    13. Any ideas of drama pm me about it and anyone included in it!
    15. Up to two powers!
    16. No more winged wolves, sorry!
    17. Please post your forms to the discussion thread.

Form Requirements
    - Your form must include a description or an image of your characters appearance
    - Your character can have a power that’s not overpowered, maybe they didn’t discover it yet, or they don’t have a power at all.
    - 2 Powers per character!
    - 6 month old Apprentices can graduate to a higher rank. If your looking to have a 6 month old character have them be hunters.
    - We are currently Not Accepting Loner Wolves or Loner Dogs. If you have a plot idea with a current role player that makes it where you have to have a Loner character pm me and I’ll make an exception.
    - We currently are No Longer accepting anymore forms with dogs who are pregnant
    - Healer rank and Healers Apprentice in North Ridge are closed.
    - With the exception of Moonncloud’s character Ayana, no dogs will be accepted into the North Ridge Pack.
    - Only me, and Moonncloud are able to accept forms. Once accepted you can start role playing, if you want help in fitting into the plot pm me or Moonncloud
Last edited by OceanSilence on Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild and Stray! Discussion Thread!

Postby Moonncloud » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:04 am

Hey everyone!

Okay, I wont be able to post until a bit later, I have to finish my final college course before graduating and I have a vacation trip taking place on the 25th and ending on the 1st of Augusts so it'll be a little bit more before we can start the rp back up. Thank you for being patient though!
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:17 pm

I will be up to roleplau again after rhe first week of August. Im starting dress rehersals for my current musical next week and it won't end until then. I will try to be active when school starts, but we'll see.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:42 am

Ok that’s fine! I’ve been slacking on staying active myself..I got a new pool so that takes up my time in a fun way but also as a chore to clean

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbline. » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:44 am

Yeah I’ll be able to roleplay again around the first week of August as I have two finals to prepare for. But after that i’ll Be available
Bubbline.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:45 am

Great! I can’t wait! I’m so happy to know this roleplays gears will begin to turn soon!

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:17 pm

Sorry they havent turned sooner but moonie is on vacation
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:50 pm

Hey everyone,

Okay, first off I would like to apologize for taking so long to come back to cs and this rp. I had a blast on vacation but when I returned home I learned that my fur baby Yippy had gone missing and later we discovered that she'd been hit by a car. It has taken me a while to get over the loss of my dog Yippy but I feel comfortable now talking about it and felt it was time for me to share with you guys and explain my absence even if I don't need to.

I will do my very best to try and post ASAP. Currently, I'm busy preparing for horse show competitions so a lot of my free time is going into training since I haven't been riding in the last 2 years. I am also actively searching for a job since I am a college grad as of this August lol

But anyways, whenever I have free time I'll begin to post again. However, I'm going to try and cut my character numbers down, as it stands I have to many characters so be aware we are going to have some interesting drama come about for our sleeping rp :)

Happy RPing everyone! and Let the fun commence!
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:51 pm

Aww that’s terrible! I’m so sorry for your lost and I totally understand!

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Hey everyone! Just thought I let you all know that Oceansilence and I have a huge plot thing going on and thought it’d be important to share such a thing with you all!
    I have permission from them to kill off two characters of theirs!]
    Cheers! ^^
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me