The Clan of Outcasts Discussions and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Clan of Outcasts Discussions and Forms

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Intro

You look down at the plateau before you, luscious green grass as far as you could see. As you stood on the rocky mountainside, you saw a water fall of crystal clear water pouring out of a few caves into a large river running through the plains. A shallow cave laid behind the water fall and you could barely make put the figures of canines and felines alike. As you are about the leap down, a large fox darted out from the waterfall, circling you.
"Who are you and why are you here?" She snarled.
"I.... I-I'm _______. I've come from afar, kicked out my home. I was told legends of a group of misfits who rule the mountains."

"Well, ______, seems like you found the right place. I am Meredith, Queen of the Clan of Outcasts. You may join, if you are worthy."

Info

The Clan of Outcasts is a group of carnivorous and omnivorous creatures who were cast out by their packs and clans. Founded by Meredith, they soon became well known in the northeast and have become a powerful group. The reign over the mountains with peace and equality, but also strength and skill.

Once in the group they will be blessed with a certain power that represents them and helps keep their sanctuary home safe. They now have something to make them special and prove the people that drove them off wrong

But it's not all fun and games. A plagued race of creatures called the Wronged are trying to climb their way to power. They aren't normal creatures, they are driven by greed and hunger for power. It consumes them and makes them practically demons. We are the only ones who can see them. The only ones who can stop them before they wipe out everything we know and love.

Northeast America, the Appalachian Mountains. A plateau with tall grass and a large waterfall. Not a real place, just in a real area. It is only found by those who look for it.

Territory
The territory is protected by a shield of who knows what that only let's the outcasts in. The Wronged are the only others who bjhave qve come close to finding it.

The Gathering Cave: the cave behind the waterfall. Moonly meetings happen there. The hierarchy, heirs, and the leads gather on the highest rocks.

Dens: Each rank has a cave for them. A trainee cave, hunters cave, shamans cave, warriors cave, the vulerables cave, the youngs cave, and the royal cave. They sleep there for the extent of their time in that rank.

Hunting grounds: The Clan hunts in the mountains and in the plains. They eat the large birds, small birds, small rodents, and herd creatures nearby.

Star Place: The cave next to the Gathering Cave that has a pool of clear water and many crystals. This is where all the Shaman connect with The Ancestors from the past. The ceremony where new members get their powers happened here.

Species

Canines: Foxes, wolves, coyotes, and dogs.

Felines: House cats, lynxs, and cougars.

Birds: Herons, bald eagles, red tailed hawks, kingfishers,

Other: Fishers(fisher cats), raccoons, possums, wolverines, bats, and black bears.

Rules

1.) A young must be 6 moons to be a trainee

2.) You are only considered disabled if you are missing limbs, paralysed, have a permanent limp, or suffer from extreme mental illnesses. Some may still be able to do normal tasks, but will be given different expectations than the others due to their limitations.

3.) Only up to 5 characters at a time.

4.) Put "LONG LIVE THE OUTCASTS" under your form if you read the rules

5.) The king and queen will automatically be mates. It can be adjusted to king and king or queen and queen.

6.) The second in commands will get the throne after the queen and king die or step down. They are also mates. Except for special exceptions.

7.) No shortened words like "idk" or "lol"
Dnt tlk lyk dis. Basically, no text talk

8.) No over powered ocs!!!! No powerplaying. No "kills nn" or "blocks nn" or "moves out of the way at the last minute to avoid hit". These animals are all realistic. No powers. Just normal animals doing animal things.

9.) All ranks can have mates EXCEPT for trainees and youngs.

10.) You may choose your powers, but in the roleplay the character doesnt choose their own. You as a person chooses. It can't be something too crazy though.
Bad Example: "Can control every living creature" or "Can end the world"
Good Example: "Can control fire" or "Can slightly heal wounds."

11.) Please no Mary Sues or Gary Stews. Have FLAWS please. Don't be the person with only positive traits.

12.) Fade to black when needed. Keep it pg.

13.) Signatures off please! On the forms thread it's fine, but not on the roleplay thread!

14.) YOUR CHARACTERS CAN NOT HAVE POWERS OUTSUDE OF EITHER THE CLAN OR WRONGED GROUP. They get their powers when they join the group(or become a Wronged).

15.) Only 1 heir/hierarchy/lead oc at a time please. The people who have more than one high ranking ocs are either me(plot reasons) or people who PMed me and I trust will not take advantage of it(also plot reasons). For now only 1 high ranked oc.

16.) No mates that aren't in the roleplay.

Joining Form
These are just the basics. Feel free to jazz up your form and add different things. But please,
PLEASE, have everything listed below.

Code: Select all
Name:
Species:
Age(in years and moons):
Rank you want:
Kin:
Mate:
Description(Pic is ok):
Personality:
Backstory:
Power:
Extra:

Once accepted you can roleplay here: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3703330&p=115871906#p115871906
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Clan of Outcasts Discussions and Forms

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:41 pm

*under construction as new people are being added!*

Name | Species | Gender | Sexuality | Age | Power | Mate/Crush | Kin in the Clan | User

•Hierarchy•
The "royals" of the Clan. The children of the king and queen don't have much power, but they have a large social status.

Queen: CLOSED 1/1
•Meredith | Red Fox | Female | Heterosexual | 4 years 3 moons | Pyrokenesis | Mate: Open | Kin: Farer(Daughter) | Foxwolf273

King: OPEN 0/1
*Win over Meredith*

Princes: OPEN 0/3

Princesses: OPEN 2/3
•Farer | Red Fox | Female | Heterosexual | 1 year | Astral vision | Mate: Open | Kin: Meredith(Mother), Kira(Sister) | ThePaprika
•Kira | Red Fox | Female | Deciding | 1 year | Pyrokenesis | Mate: Open | Kin: Meredith(Mother), Farer(Sister) | XxshewolvxX

Second in Comand(Commanders): CLOSED 2/2
•Spencer | Wolf | Male | Asexual | 4 years 9 moons | Weak angel extract | .chariot
•Kirallis | Red Fox | Deciding | 3 years 5 moons | Speed and limited Pyrokenesis | Mate: Open | camea42123

•Shamans•
The healers.

Lead Shaman: OPEN 0/1

Shamans: OPEN 1/5
•Renn | Grey Wolf | Female | Pansexual | 6 years 2 moons | Healing and infliction of minor injuries | Mate: Open | XxRenezzaxX

Shaman Trainees: OPEN 0/2

•Hunters•
Those who supply food for the Clan.

Lead Hunter: OPEN 0/1

Hunters: OPEN 2/Unlimited
•Lazuli | Cougar | Female | Pansexual | 5 years 3 moons | Can read emotions | Mate: Open | XxRenezzaxX
•Infinity(Infin) | Welsh Corgi | Male | Bisexual | 1 year 8 moons | Time travel | Mate: Open | Yeegurt
•Sraamora | Darwin's Fox | Female | Heterosexual | 19 moons | Can manipulate darkness and light | theoutcastfromhell

Hunter Trainees: OPEN 0/Unlimited
•Farer | Red Fox | Female | Heterosexual | 1 year | Astral vision | Mate: Open | Kin: Meredith(Mother), Kira(Sister) | ThePaprika

•Warriors•
The fighters and protecters of the territory that specialize in combat.

Lead Warrior: CLOSED 1/1
•Amber | Wolf | Female | Bisexual | 4 years 1 moon | Weak Pyrokenesis | Mate: Open | Galra Keith Kogane

Warriors: OPEN 4/Unlimited
•Tenuya | Wolverine | Male | Heterosexual | 4 years 6 moons | Telekinesis | Mate: Open | XxRenezzaxX
•Angel | Wolfdog | Female | Bisexual | 1 year 2 moons | Weak flight | Mate:Open | XxshewolvxX
•Eclipse | Domestic Cat | Female | Heterosexual | 2 years 3 moons | Can project negative emotions onto others | Mate: Open | Galra Keith Kogane
• Darkclaw | Wolf | Male | Heterosexual | 3 years 2 moons | Enhanced Strength | DarkShadowMan

Warrior Trainees: OPEN 2/Unlimited
•Pine | Raccoon | Female | Heterosexual | 8 moons | Shape Shifter(small animals of prey) | AsunaFlower
•Kira | Red Fox | Female | Deciding | 1 year | Pyrokenesis | Mate: Open | Kin: Meredith(Mother), Farer(Sister) | XxshewolvxX

•Caretakers•
Those who take care of nursing mothers and the mothers that bore the young.

Lead Caretaker: OPEN 0/1

Mothers(not a permanent rank): OPEN 1/5
•Xena | Dalmation/Pitbull mix | Pansexual | 3.2 years |

Caretakers: OPEN 0/2

•The Vulnerable•
Those who aren't the strongest they can be or used to be, or young members. Are still considered proper members and will be given respect. Some may still be able to do normal duties.

Elders: OPEN 0/Unlimited

Young: OPEN 0/Unlimited

Disabled: OPEN 0/5

----------------------------------------------------

•The Wronged•
The plagued race of demons who used to be creatures, normal animals. They feed off of greed and hate and power and live to steal our world. PM me to be one

Dictator: CLOSED 1/1
•Esmeralda | Black Fox | Cisfemale | Asexual | 15 years 6 moons | Infection | .chariot

General: CLOSED 1/1
•Javiera | Wolf | Female | Unknown | 17 years 10 moons | Decay and Rot | XxRenezzaxX

Commanders: OPEN 1/2
•Eliot | Fisher | Male | Bisexual | 1 year | Mind Control | Mate: Open | Foxwolf273

Dark Souls: OPEN 1/10
•Cry | Oriental Shorthair Cat | Female | Pansexual | 2 years | Sleep infliction | Mate: Open | Yeegurt (will be promoted in the future)

----------------------------------------------------

•Loners•
Those who wander the mountains. They do NOT have powers, UNLESS if they have since left either group. They usually stay out of the Clan's and the Wronged's businesses when possible. They can chose to join, or rejoin, either group if they truly want to. Or they can remain free. PM me to be one.

Loners: Open 0/5:
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:32 am, edited 8 times in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .chariot » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:47 am

heyo everyone!
    As you’ve probably noticed Spencer and Esmeralda are being a little bit inactive and I’ll tell you why:
    Down here in Australia schools just started back and it’s the second week back I will try to be very active for the rod sake and attempt to do all the homework that needs to be done!
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:04 am

That's fine! Always put school first! I've been busy with school and other things myself, so I know how it feels.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Name: Kirallis
Species: Red Fox
Gender: Female (sorry, I know there are a lot of females already but I like roleplaying as a female)
Sexuality: She has no clue but...straight for now
Kin: Unknown
Mate: Better make her think you're worthy or she'll shoot you down in a blink
Personality: Sharp tongue, otherwise one of the kindest foxes you can possibly meet
Backstory: What's that? (her memory has been cleared because reasons below)

Kirallis was once one of the greatest warriors. A legend, her bite was quick and if she was sent after you, you may as well give up and beg for God's mercy. She was highly respected in the fox hierarchy, and all the other animals looked up to her. As all great warriors, though, she eventually met her demise. One of the Wronged was sent on a mission to assassinate Kirallis in her sleep. Although she managed to kill it, the Wronged used its power to poison her and she died a few hours later. However, the gods were not content with her death so they revived her to live another life. She has lost all her powers, but since joining the Clan of Outcasts, she seems to be getting that power back...

Power: Pyrokinesis, Extreme Speed (this will come later in the rp, for now she only has pyrokinesis)
LONG LIVE THE OUTCASTS!!! :3
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Accepted. Just don't make her too op and you'll be fine! I suggest just one power please. Unless one is weak or has a flaw. Remember, they can't have powers outside of the Clan.

(Wowee so many foxes lol)
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Foxwolf273 wrote:Accepted. Just don't make her too op and you'll be fine! I suggest just one power please. Unless one is weak or has a flaw. Remember, they can't have powers outside of the Clan.

(Wowee so many foxes lol)

Lol she can only use pyrokinesis when it's sunny XD
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:18 pm

Ok that's good!
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Clan of Outcasts | shallow

Postby ethium » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:38 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________

DREAM HIGHER THAN THE SKY AND DEEPER THAN THE OCEAN

name:
    pronounced:
    pack: clan out outcasts
    sexuality: heterosexual; open but currently has no love interest
    scent: water, from her love of it, forest, from the time she spends with it
    fur: grey and white with grey patches mottling her sides, back, legs and face.
    eyes: one clear blue and one hazel brown.
    build: small and sleek, she has rather long legs and muzzle for a fox but has larger paws and a large bushy tail. Her ears are tall and she has a slender torso and frame.
    hopes: to prove herself.
    favorites: water, swimming, rain, running and hunting
    dislikes: the wronged, demons, heights and unsteady ground
    personality: Shallow is kind and extroverted, she rarely stays quiet only when she's hunting and has a rather bubbly personality whatever situation she's in. Shallow is offended easily and sometimes has anger issues. She's afraid of a lot of things but thinks she can outrun her issues. She is thick headed and can be unwisely bold during certain situations. She would not call herself a coward.
    power: in short bursts and only if it's located around her, can control water, this really depends on if and how much water is around her at the time.
    parents:
    philosopher; male fox
    ingenious; female fox
    siblings:
    none
    mate: none
    pups: none

ps; if you request it, history can be added. Let me know.

LONG LIVE THE OUTCASTS
Last edited by ethium on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:39 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________

SUFFERING BREEDS CHARACTER CHARACTER BREEDS FAITH

name: lichen
    pronounced: lih-chh-an
    pack: clan of outcasts
    sexuality: heterosexual; open but currently has no love interest
    scent: moss; from his bedding, herbs; from his job
    fur: typical raccoon fur pattern, nothing that really distinguishes him from other raccoons other than he has a white patch of fur on his right back paw.
    eyes: both a dark brown with hints of lighter amber in the middle.
    build: small and quick, lichen isn't built for fighting nor is he built like a tank. He's quick, small and scrawny. Probably wouldn't be much help in a fight other than to heal others.
    hopes: to preform his job and save the lives of others
    favorites: healing, collecting herbs, plants, the forest
    dislikes: dark forces, injuries, purposefully harming yourself or others
    personality: Quiet but will not hesitate to speak out, Lichen is one who works with his hands and rarely his mouth. He will explain himself if you ask him, or initiate conversation upon occasion. He will not tolerate being pushed around or bossed by others unless there is good cause, he is not a push-over nor will he push others to do anything. He isn't manipulative, or intimidating but his stare might make their recipients pelts stand on edge. He is rather humble in his offerings and doesn't consider himself worthy of kindness. He works hard to earn kindness, and respect in his eyes and often brings himself down with silent scoldings inside his head.
    power: can control/ summon plants around him for a short period of time.
    parents:
    maybella; a female raccoon
    barrow; a male raccoon
    siblings:
    junebug; female raccoon
    tussle; male raccoon
    row; male raccoon
    mate: none
    pups: none
ps; if you request it, history can be added. Let me know.

LONG LIVE THE OUTCASTS
Last edited by ethium on Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me