Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Would you join a version 3?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes : 12

Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:24 pm

Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2

This is a place where we can post character forms, discuss the plot, talk with others in the roleplay, suggest ideas for the roleplay, or anything else you can think of. If you have any questions please feel free to ask on this thread or PM me. Try not to stray too far off topics from the roleplay.

The roleplay can be found here
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

White || The Dreamer

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:28 pm

➳name; white
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; purple
    ➳fandom; pokemon special
    ➳theme; dream - imagine dragons

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 136 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; her pokemon: amanda (serperior), darlene (deerling), dorothy (stunfisk), nancy (alomomola), solly (duosion) & barbara (vullaby)

➳personality; white is the representative and president of the bw agency, a company devoted to performing arts which shows she has a love for the arts. she loves to try and help pokemon become stars and loves helping them to the best of her abilities. white's dream is to become a great pokemon manager for her actors and actresses, and her love for performing arts originated from a musical in childhood. she is on the constant look out for opportunities to let her actors and actresses shine, and gives them star-quality treatment, not only keeps a detailed profile for each of them but also goes as far as renting hotel rooms for their exclusive stay during a project while spending the night outdoors in a tent herself. she is extremely talented in her work, and in essence single-handedly created the musical project. aside from her love for the arts, white is a responsible girl who is willing to take blame if need be. though she is not a strong trainer by any means, she cares deeply for her partners and even those she has grown close with resulting in the urge to protect them.

➳history; white began her journey across unova as the president of the bw agency, seeking out filming companies to collaborate with, to let her pokemon actors and actresses star in films, drama and commercials. during a shooting of the xtransceiver's commercial at accumula, she met black, whose male tepig was crucial in saving her job due to a miscommunication. the boy was wrongly accused for hurting the filming crew, and although the incident was solved at the end, black was held accountable for the damaged equipment and thus white recruited him as an employee of the bw agency. shortly after their meeting, white and black encountered team plasma as well as n, a mysterious trainer who sought to free Pokemon from humans. Wwhite was unable to fight back when n attacked gigi, but black eventually made n retreat when he puzzled him with tep's desire to stay with a trainer. white and black have been travelling since then, and tep and gigi continued to partner up in various projects for the bw agency. at the same time, white accompanied black from city to city, where the boy challenged the gyms to fulfill his dream in conquering the pokemon league. at striaton city, she met black's childhood friends, cheren and bianca, who partnered up with black in his first gym challenge.

white and black continued to come across team plasma at various locations, including the dreamyard, the nacrene museum, castelia city and at the liberty island. black always managed to thwart their evil schemes at the end, and white mostly played a supportive role in these occasions. at nacrene city, white was approached by the film director about a new project in nimbasa to promote the city, and white continued to keep in touch with the team until she finally met them in person at nimbasa city, where she proposed creating the musical, an event in which pokemon could dress up and perform on stage. with much effort and support from others, including the gym leaders elesa and skyla, white eventually succeeded in creating the musical, but her joy was cut short when n ambushed her at the ferris wheel, where the man tactfully forced gigi into fighting, and made her decide to choose the path of battling over the show business. abandoned by gigi, white fell off the ferris wheel and sustained significant physical and emotional trauma. she eventually decided to give battling a try, hoping to learn about it just in case she crossed paths with gigi again someday. mysteriously, the servine used by n during his ambush has been following white since the incident, and took orders from her when she attempted her first wild Pokemon capture of a deerling, and later when she took the battle subway trial. white parted ways with black at this point, but black gave her his braviary, brav, to assist her in her battles in the subway challenge.

on her ride towards anville town, white started learning the basics of pokemon battling against the virtual trainers on the subway train. she encountered shauntal of the elite 4, who snuck on the train, and they came across the fateful and rare encounter of thundurus and tornadus, whose intense fight threatened to destroy the surroundings. shauntal escalated their fight, which eventually led to the appearance of landorus, who stopped the two and dragged them away. however, shauntal caught a glimpse of the three legendary Pokemon being captured by a mysterious silhouette. later, upon arrival to anville, white has already become a trainer remarkable enough to beat the subway boss, ingo and emmet, and even added three new Pokemon to her team, a stunfisk, solosis and alomomola. she met bianca again, who was still running away from her father, and has thus made minimal progress on her personal journey. white helped bianca recognize her talent in music, and brought her back to cafe sonata at castelia. however, they came across several vullaby who were pursuing the mirage pokemon, meloetta, who actually traveled with them on the subway train from anville. bianca helped meloetta learn the relic song, and white caught the leader vullaby. at that point, bianca decided to become an assistant of prof. juniper, and passed on her pokedex to white to continue the quest of filling the device.

sometime later, white returned to meet black, shortly before they witnessed alder's defeat by n. white fatefully encountered gigi again, which was now under the command of n. cedric juniper, aurea juniper and fennel joined the scene, and it was revealed at this point that gigi, as well as the servine following white, now evolved into a serperior, were both starters cedric juniper intended to give out from his lab but were liberated by n. n's musha departed due to a change in black's dream taste during the battle, which led to a nervous breakdown of black. afterwards, black regained his will to fight and earned himself the right to take part in the pokemon league. white was one of the spectators, but was soon recruited by brycen to help her investigate upon team plasma's infiltration at the tournament. when she discovered the secret scheme behind zinzolin and the hoodman, she was teleported away by the hoodman, who left her in n's room. there, she met anthea and concordia, who explained to her about n's past. she also met gigi, who eventually decided to return to acting, and white agreed to hire it as n's pokemon.

at the end of it all, white had to watch black get ambushed by ghetsis and pushed into reshiram as it was reverting back to its stone state. this caused black to get trapped inside the stone with the pokemon and left white heartbroken. she has kept the stone with her since then

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Samus Aran || The Bounty Hunter

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:28 pm

➳name; samus aran
    ➳age; about 2000 cosmic years (~25 human years)
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; teal
    ➳fandom; metroid
    ➳theme; warriors - imagine dragons

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 6'3
    ➳weight; 198 lbs

➳abilities / powers; Samus Aran’s infusion with Chozo DNA, as well as her warrior training since her childhood, has turned her into a superior athlete. Her training began at the age of 3 and continued up until she was 14 years old. As a result of the Chozo’s influence, Samus is capable of running and jumping heights far past normal human ability, as well as surviving falls that would otherwise kill an ordinary human. Samus is also more adaptive to foreign alien environments that humans cannot survive in, such as the majority of Zebes and Elysia. Samus also demonstrates good sharpshooting skills. She is an excellent marksman, with incredible aim, and is tremendously deadly in combat. She exhibits prodigious puzzle-solving and hacking skills. She also possesses a lithe figure that allows her to crawl through tunnels and gaps that would normally require usage of the Morph Ball. All of these are, of course, augmented further by her Power Suit. If need be, Samus will engage in physical combat, often using kicks and wrestling tactics to weaken her foe for a point-blank shot. The extent of Samus’ training after she joined the Federation Police is currently unknown, but it is clear that the Federation has made one major augmentation to her abilities: her infusion with Metroid DNA. This infusion was done in a last-ditch attempt to save her life after she was infected with the X Parasite, and thus it was not completely known at the time what the side effects would be. As a result of the infusion, Samus gained immunity to X Parasites, as well as the ability to absorb them for energy. However, she also inherited the Metroid’s crippling weakness to cold, though this disability was canceled out after she absorbed the essence of the SA-X. However, Samus does not seem to have inherited the Metroids' ability to float, or to absorb bio-energy from life forms beyond the X-parasites.
    ➳weapons; she has her powersuit that is able to fire missiles and other projectiles. when she doesn't have her suit she typically can be found with a gun. her boots also have special abilities that pack quite a punch

➳personality; Typically, Samus is depicted as a melancholic hero who, despite her great achievements, remains incredibly lonely and brooding, and seeks revenge against the Space Pirates, especially Ridley, who is personally responsible for the death of her parents. Samus is known to have been inspired by Sigourney Weaver's character Ripley from the Alien series. However, unlike Ripley, Samus is never shown to be traumatized by the Metroids she faces on her various missions. She was, however, petrified when she encountered Ridley, where she is seen to suffer from posttraumatic stress disorder. She is rather serious and focused on getting her job done which can make her seem a bit cold at times, but that doesn't phase her all too much. She is determined and brave to no ends. Once she has her mind set, there is no changing it

➳history; Samus Aran was originally a native of the Earth colony K-2L. She was living with her parents, Rodney Aran and Virginia Aran, when, at the age of three, the colony was visited by the Chozo. The Chozo had come in hopes of gaining some of the Afloraltite the colony mined there, but the colony was unwilling to give them any. Samus, however, caught the attention of Old Bird, one of the Chozo elders. The two of them went for a walk, where they began to strike up a friendship. Samus began to call him “Grandpa” and Old Bird introduced her to her new pet, Pyonchi. However, a Space Pirate raid led by Ridley soon commenced on the colony. Samus herself had an encounter with Ridley, where she asked if they could become friends. Humiliated in front of his troops, Ridley attempted to kill Samus, but her mother pushed Samus out of the way at the cost of her own life. Meanwhile, Samus' father sacrificed himself to destroy Ridley’s flagship. Little did Ridley know that, in killing Samus’ mother and attempting to kill Samus, he had succeeded in creating his greatest enemy. Samus was the sole survivor of the attack on K-2L. Eventually, the same group of Chozo found her alone and stranded on the destroyed colony, and Old Bird decided to take custody of Samus. The Chozo brought her to their planet, Zebes, and raised her with Chozo influence. Samus was infused with Chozo blood [1] in order to boost her chances of survival on Zebes; she was later given the powerful bio-mechanical Power Suit built entirely from Chozo technology. Samus trained under the Chozo for many years. By the age of 14, she was already well past the physical limits of ordinary humans. The Chozo were unsure at first of her ability to become a true warrior until they witnessed her compassion for a flock of Iono Feria that had gone insane as a result of exposure to Badger Clovers. Old Bird told Samus that she had his confidence and she immediately left the planet for the Federation.

➳other; she will be without her power suit
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peter Parker || The Spider Boy

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:29 pm

➳name; peter benjamin parker
    ➳alias; spiderman
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; red
    ➳fandom; marvel
    ➳theme; whatever it takes - imagine dragons

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 148 lbs

➳abilities / powers; spiderman is a technical fighter. he received most of his powers when he is bitten by a radioactive spider. he uses his skills to develop equipment and weapons to complement his powers, and wears a suit specifically made by tony stark that incorporates many of the things he created. among many of those powers, spiderman heals faster than unaltered humans. it is safe to say that he may have a healing factor, and not just fast healing. he also has a tolerance to drugs and a higher dose must be given to take him out, plus he is invulnerable to disease. he can also climb walls and his strength could kill a normal person. he also has the speed of a superhuman, but can only use it for short sprints. then there is his spider senses along with his web shooters that he created which was added to his suit. his suit has its own drone which is the spider on his chest and it is able to fly off and scan areas and also get visuals on what might be ahead all which peter can see due to the tech in his suit
    ➳weapons; his suit which includes web shooters with many different combinations

➳personality; peter's personality at first seems to be immature, but if you take a second look, you can see he's planned everything out and knows exactly what he's doing, riling up his enemy with his wits is spidey's specialty. he fights for law and order so he has a noble heart. he understands that with his powers comes great responsibility and he takes pride in that. he is awful at keeping secrets, though somehow he has been able to hide his identity as spiderman from most. overall, he is a pretty awkward kid, who is extremely intelligent for his age. all he wants to do is be a hero and protect everyone he can, especially the everyday people. due to his age, he isn't taken seriously very often which annoys him, but his headstrong personality always pushes him to pursue what he believes in even if others don't believe him

➳history; when peter was young, his parents left him to live with his aunt and uncle. the reasons were unknown to him. he waited for them to come back, but they never did and they eventually died. the boy wanted to know why they had left and when he found his father's old work partner he went to investigate. while he was in the lab he was bitten by a radioactive spider which gave him his abilities. only a few days later was his uncle killed and he vowed to take down the man who did it. at first he was immature and irresponsible with his powers, but one day he figured out he could be doing greater things with his powers. starting out with simply helping people in new york, he caught tony stark's attention which landed him a place among the other heroes. going to berlin to help the billionaire track down captain america, he was put into his first real battle with elite heroes. upon returning home, he went back to his simple everyday tasks until he got caught up chasing down an enemy that was collecting alien tech. getting into a lot of trouble, stark eventually took his suit back, forcing him to go back to the homemade one he had used before. determined to continue dealing with vulture, peter went against what tony told him to do which eventually lead him to defeating vulture and making sure all the tech that had been stolen was in stark's/shield's possession once again. due to his display, tony invited him to join the avengers and he declined. however, he was given his suit back in case he might be needed for action once again

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Princess Peach || Ruler of Mushroom Kingdom

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:29 pm

➳name; princess peach toadstool
    ➳age; 26
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; mario none
    ➳pairing; black
    ➳fandom; super mario
    ➳theme; jump up, super star! - nintendo

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; slender and feminine
    ➳height; 5'10
    ➳weight; 147 lbs

➳abilities / powers; she can float for short periods of time, but that's about it if she doesn't have a power-up. from time to time the princess has been shown to have quite powerful magical abilities that allowed her to break bowser's spell over her kingdom, though the extent of what she is capable of doing with them beyond that is up in the air. she is also shown to have abilities dealing with using the power of hearts, but the extent of their power isn't known well either. she is able to heal with her magic as well which is associated with her power of her heart magic
    ➳weapons; mostly just uses her hands and feet, though she has been known to carry around a frying pan or parasol to smack people with it. the matchmaker has also oddly given her a weapon called a boomshot pulling in a non-canon mario game for this cuz it'll be funny and m+r was really great

➳personality; being the royal princess of the mushroom kingdom, peach is always shown as a very kind and beautiful woman who cares for her people and the well being of others. she even shows pity to those who tend to cause trouble in her kingdom (most notably bowser). peach is very selfless and puts others before herself. not often showing aggression she is a very gentle natured woman. from time to time she can show some bravery though it is quite rare since more times than not she doesn't fight. she will protect those she cares about and is loyal to those she is close with, specifically the toads and mario. she is a kind soul and is willing to do whatever it takes to bring peace. a pacifist at heart, she tries to solve things without resorting to violence, but if she must she will defend herself and those around her. peach is very ladylike and often seems extremely innocent which can make it easy for her to surprise her enemies

➳history; born of royal blood, peach was born to be the ruler of the mushroom kingdom someday and that she has become. standing as princess of the kingdom, she has often run into many problems from the likes of bowser. when she was first kidnapped she hadn't really had anyone to rely on to save her, but mario rose to the task and brought down the koopa king and returned the princess to her kingdom. ever since then, he has been her go to man for any kinds of trouble and she appointed him as a protector of mushroom kingdom. later she also inducted his twin brother, luigi, as well. this wouldn't be the only time bowser was able to kidnap her. it has happened more times than she can even count, but each time the mario bros come to her aid, sometimes with help from the likes of toad or even yoshi whom she has grown to have good relations with to put his island and her kingdom at peace with one another. she has traveled to many places due to being kidnapped from delfino island to even parts of the galaxy. each time though she is brought safely back home and reunited with her friends and her subjects. even though these kidnappings happen often, she is very well liked by her subjects and highly praised

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs v.2 Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:23 pm

➳name; Saito Tomohiko
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Asexual -hetero.
    ➳crush; None
    ➳pairing; Yellow
    ➳fandom;Naruto oc

➳hair; Brown
    ➳eyes; darkish jade color
    ➳skin tone; peach
    ➳height; 6'1
    ➳weight; 148

➳abilities / powers; Crystal release (jade )
    Summoning Jutsu
    Sage mode
    ➳weapons; A sliver katana

➳personality; Saito is normally really relax and chill. He does have a strong sense for justice, Well the justice that he believes in. Sometimes, Saito can get abit lazy, slacking off from time to time. He's a strong fighter who will lay his life on the line for his comrades. Overall, he's nice and gentle, but does have a serious side

➳history; Saito was born into a hidden village of Crystal release users somewhere in the center of the five great nations. Because they didn't want to deal the great nations after the third great ninja war, they kept their distance, refusing to be used by them anymore. Saito lived a pretty standard life in the village, he had many friends who he hung around with. The villagers where all kind to him, but of course, his peaceful way of life didn't last to long. An pale man with white hair and strange green eyes and a white ring in the middle of his eyes appeared. He declared he was an deity from above and that it was there faith to follow him. The villagers didn't believe him, so they ignored him. However, this man had showed his dominance, by taking down a few villagers.

The villagers had decided to follow him, however, Saito father helped him and his mother escape. A week later, Saito and his mother where found by a leaf ninja. The hokage felt bad what they had did to the village in the past and decided to let them stay there

➳other;
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:26 pm

➳name; Cut Man
    ➳age; Technically around twenty nine, but his AI age is that of a younger teen.
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; None as of now
    ➳pairing; Orange, or any if that's filled/incompatible
    ➳fandom; Megaman

➳hair; None
    ➳eyes; Bright blue
    ➳skin tone; Orange..?
    ➳height; 4' 5" (Headcanoned)
    ➳weight; 143 lbs (Headcanoned)

➳abilities / powers; Cut Man, being a robot, has usual abilities such as increased strength, stamina, and endurance. He was designed with mobility in mind, having a light frame and being able to stand up to pretty any weather conditions. Being lightweight, he also has the ability to jump about triple his height. He has a rubber-like material on the inside of his hand that allows him to grip and throw his blade without the risk of cutting himself or dropping it.
    ➳weapons; Cut Man has a set of scissor-like blades on his head called "Rolling Cutters". This blade is razor sharp over the entire thing, excluding the screw holding them together, and can cut through just about any material imaginable.

➳personality; Cut Man comes across as playful and immature, with his love for practical jokes and bad puns. He is rather observant and cunning, though it isn't easily apparent due to his worry free nature. He is very stubborn and cocky and usually ignores anyone who tries to tell him what to do. Though he is not violent by nature, he can be hot blooded at times and will fight if provoked. Cut Man rarely ever acts serious, even when danger is right in his face. Like most heroes, he has a rather bad tendency to rush into situations headfirst rather than planning or acting carefully.

➳history; In the year of 200X, a robotic scientist known as Dr. Light created six robots to help humanity with jobs that would be too dangerous for humans. However, Dr. Wily, Dr. Light's old partner decided to steal and reprogram these robots in an attempt to take over the world. The attempt was foiled by another robot that Dr. Light built named Mega Man, who disabled the reprogrammed robots and stopped Dr. Wily. After this, Dr. Light restored the robots to their original state, and they continued to help and protect humanity! (He's from an NES game, the plot wasn't very deep...)

➳other; I will be replacing the image with one I've drawn later on, but for now it's just his official art.
Last edited by NerdyDisco on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:40 pm

Ahhhhh Ace welcome back, bud. I feel ya on deciding though. I could decide which FE character I wanted since I didn't want like 10 of them again

And sounds good Kung Fu Cutman c:
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:44 pm

➳name; diana prince
    ➳alias; wonder woman
    ➳age; around 800 years old (appears to be 20)
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; open
    ➳pairing; navy?
    ➳fandom; dc

➳hair; black & wavy
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; fair
    ➳height; five feet eleven inches
    ➳weight; 135 pounds

➳abilities / powers; superhuman strength, speed, and durability; flight; hand-to-hand combat
    ➳weapons; lasso of truth, bracelets, tiara, sword, and shield

➳personality; she commands respect of people no matter if she's wonder woman or diana prince. she is a powerful, strong-willed woman who does not back down from a fight or a challenge. although, she is a lover of peace who would never seek to fight or escalate a conflict. she's incredibly fierce and nurturing. with her powerful abilities, centuries of training and experienced at handling threats that range from petty crime to threats that are of a magical or supernatural nature, diana is capable of competing with nearly any hero or villain. (from here)

➳history; she was sculpted from clay by her mother, queen hippolyta, and given powers from the gods. for all of the amazons' lives, they've been secluded until a man named captain steve trevor broke through the barrier in a plane and crashed into the island. diana nursed him back to health, and through a competition held by her mother, earns the ability to travel into the human world to help stop the war. it's only there that she loses steve and becomes lost in her grief, destroying villians and everything in her way. since then, she's dedicated herself to the justice league and defeating evil.

➳other; hope this is alright! i know her history is a little rocky because there isn't too much on it.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:10 pm

((Marking; making my character right now! ^^

Okay, so this character IS married, but I'm going to roleplay it as an arranged marriage.))

➳name; Nerevar Indoril. Titles include Hortator, King of Resdayn, First Councilor, Moon-And-Star.
    ➳age; Unknown. I will roleplay him as being born sometime in the years before the First Era and kidnapped in IE 669, which makes him at least 700 years old. Physically, he's around the mid-thirties.
    ➳species; Chimer, the "Changed Ones", a race of elves that lived in Resdayn (modern day Morrowind) in the First Era.
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; His wife, Almalexia.
    ➳pairing; Orange
    ➳fandom; Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

➳hair; Golden blonde and styled in a mohawk. (Note that the mohawk is not a punk style in Elder Scrolls, but rather a warriors hairstyle, perhaps to make the soldiers appear larger and more intimidating.)
    ➳eyes; Amber
    ➳skin tone; Golden olive
    ➳height; 6 feet (1.83 meters)
    ➳weight; 180 pounds

➳abilities / powers; The Chimer are known to be skilled with both weaponry and magic. Nerevar is highly trained in melee combat, but he does know how to heal wounds and fling fireballs, lightning, and ice bolts if needed. However, he prefers to use his own strength.
    ➳equipment; Nerevar is clad in a full suit of bonemold: a Chimeri armor made from the shells of the giant arthropods that roam Resdayn. It is classified as "medium armor" in Elder Scrolls, which means it is stronger and heavier than leather (a "light" armor), but not as heavy or strong as steel (a "heavy" armor). It does restrict his movement, but he has been bonemold armor for at least six hundred years, so he knows how to move while wearing it.
    Nerevar was gifted his sigil ring from the Daedric Lord Azura, a god-like being. The ring is named Moon-and-Star and is designed after his family's sigil, a moon and a star. It can only be worn by Nerevar (anyone else who tries will die instantly for attempting to impersonate Nerevar) and grants him great power of persuasion.
    King Dumac of the Dwemer gifted Nerevar and his wife, Almalexia, twin magical swords for their wedding. His is named Trueflame, and looks like a large stylized scimitar. It is constantly aflame (hence the name) from its unique fire enchantment.

➳personality; Nerevar is a stern, protective warrior at heart. He spent his entire life protecting others: first as a hired guard, then as the military leader for his entire people. He frequently spends so much time worrying about other people that he forgets to take care of himself. He is also heavily religious and shares a special relationship with the Daedric Prince Azura, the Goddess of Dawn and Dusk and all mysteries between. He is also somewhat naive; he was famously betrayed by a personal friend. Nerevar is also in a loveless marriage, but does not know it.

➳history; Nerevar's early life was lost in history, but someone who knows him suggests that he spent his teenage years as a guard for a merchant's caravan. Somehow, he met the heiress to one of the Great Houses (clan-like political bodies that basically acted like a rudimentary government for the Chimer), Ayem around this time. being part of a minor, but respected family, he managed to meet her personally. At the same time, the Nords (a race of humans from the North) decided to invade Resdayn. The Chimer were a very divided people, all allied to certain Great Houses or Tribes, and could not get together and strike as a united front. They were losing badly to the Nords superior teamwork and magic. Nerevar was very disturbed by this, but the Nords were too strong to even attempt a counterattack. He had to wait until another war distracted the Nords. By that time, all of Resdayn was taken over. In !E 369, Nerevar seized the opportunity and staged a rebellion.

He united all four Ashlander Tribes and Six Great Houses as their Hortator; their collective military leader. He then forged an alliance with the other race living in Resdayn, the Dwemer or Dwarves. Normally the Chimer and Dwemer hated each-other, as the Dwemer believed the gods were unnecessary and not deserving of worship, and the Chimer were heavily religious, both worshipping the gods and their ancestors. As their people hated each-other, the Dwemer-Chimer alliance relied heavily on Nerevar and King Dumac's personal friendship. They were true friends who respected each-other. Together, the two races repelled the Nords at 1E 216.

Their alliance lasted for centuries. During this time, Hortator Nerevar was offered a wife by one of the Great Houses. It was Ayem, the heiress he met decades before. He accepted, and she became Almalexia. King Dumac attended their wedding and offered the newlyweds the pinnacle of Dwemer craftsmanship: twin swords Trueflame and Hopesfire. Trueflame became Nerevar's blade and will last him hundreds of years.

Through means lost to history, Nerevar's most trusted servant Voryn Dagoth informed him that the Dwemer High Craftlord Kagrenac was experimenting on the Heart of Lorkhan. Lorkhan is a god that was struck down long before the mortal races even existed, and his Heart still lay in the mortal plane deep inside Red Mountain, a gigantic volcano. Tampering with the body of a god was about the most blasphemous thing possible, and something that the heavily religious Chimer could not stand for. Furious, Nerevar broke the alliance and once again united the Chimer against the Dwemer sometime around 1E 680. The war was brutal, as the Dwemer were technologically advanced and lived in fortresses underground. Through clever strategy and generous usage of Ashlander scouts, Nerevar managed to wear down the Dwarves. And then, the Nords decided to hop on this opportunity to take over Resdayn, wearing down on both sides and turning this into a three way standoff with both armies trying to kill the other two.

And now, in 1E 699, a year before his scheduled death, he was kidnapped by an unknown entity known as "The Matchmaker" for their sick, twisted games.

➳other; Nerevar is long dead by the time of the game, but he makes up such a large portion of the game that we know enough of his personality, history, and even what he looks like (as the helms of the religious guards, the Ordinators, are stylized after his death mask and hair.
Last edited by Wormgod on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me