Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Postby leiah2 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:16 am

The Basics:
This is Adrian Kostas Haag, but if you know him well enough or if you are in a rush to get his attention, Adi will do, even though he dislikes it. Adrian is a 17 year old male who is a pretty nice and quiet individual most or all of the time. Adrian has long known he is Bisexual and though he has not explicitly told anyone, most of his friends at camp know. He does have his eyes on someone, not that he would ever tell anyone about it (*cough* it's Jason *cough*). He is very fast and agile and his weapon of choice is the bow, which is not much of a surprise considering his father is Apollo and since he is the counselor of Apollo cabin.

Adrian is half Swedish and half American, living the first seven years of his life (before he learned about the whole demigod thing) in Sweden until him and his family took the plane to the States and settled in Minnesota. His mother had taught him English from a very young age prompting her son to be bilingual. It was not until he turned 10 that he became aware of the fact that his dad was in fact Apollo and that he was half god, half human. After he learned about his parentage his mother took him to camp straight away and he has since been a year-rounder, spending the last seven years at Camp Half-Blood.

Personality:
Adrian is quieter and shyer than most of the other boys in his age. He is playful, but still comes across as being very reserved, albeit polite. He enjoys capture the flag a lot but makes sure that he does not hurt anyone too severely (he's the one who'll have to take care of them after all). He can in some situations be more caring and loving than most campers and prefers not to get into fights, even if he's not afraid of it. If you can get past Adi's silent shell he's a really brave and at the same time cuddly soul who takes great care of the people who gets close to him. Adi is extremely protective of anyone younger than him and if anyone as much as looks at the younger campers in the wrong way... let's just say they won't have a good time.

Appearance:
Adi is a decently short male for his gender and age at 5 foot 10. He has light blonde hair that curls slightly if he lets it dry without brushing it. He is kind of pale naturally, but because he tans quickly in the summer and spends most of his time outside he always has a typical beach boy tan. He is quite well trained but he is in no way built like a tank, he's more to the lithe body type. Often you can tell his emotions through his golden brown eyes or through his body posture. Adrian also sports a small tattoo running along his wrist that spells out the word 'Ohana'.

Other:
Strengths: Archery, Great pegasi rider, Fast, Photokinesis (very limited), Vitakinesis
Weaknesses: Hand-to-hand combat, Using any melee weapon except his dory (greek spear), No real brute strength
+ traits: Selfless, Kind, Caring, Brave, Logical
Neutral traits: Honest to a fault, Forgiving
- traits: Reserved, Stubborn, A bit gullible, Hesitant
Fatal flaw: Idealistic. Adrian wants the world to be a better place than it truly is, his inability to accept the world's present darkness might lead him to his downfall.
Years at camp: Seven years.
Birthday: March 17th.
Possessions: A celestial bronze dory, a bow made of yew wood and a pegasus named Aeneas which was a gift from his father after he went on a successful quest when he was 15.

(Please tell me if it's okay that he has the Photokinesis and that he is the counselor of Apollo cabin, if it's not I'll change it immediately c:)

I will edit the relations into this post, pm me if you want a specific relation between Adrian and one of your characters ^.^
Last edited by leiah2 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
leiah2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:05 am

BirdWhistle<3 wrote:Elena (also hades) is open

If you'd like Elena can come interact with Melanie. Since Alexa is interacting with Dara.

▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
─────────────────────────────────
Hi! I'm Sleeping With Issues but you can call me Issues or Bell.
My messages are always open so shoot me a pm if you'd like to talk.
I like multiple bands usually ranging from punk rock to screamo.
//[url=http://www.felisfire.com/user?i=27383♩[/url]//♪//♭//♬ // [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=695745]©[/url]

║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒

Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arabelle Riddelson

Postby laika. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:25 am

General Information
Full name: Arabelle Riddleson
Nicknames: Belle, Ara, Riddleson
Birthday: December 13th
Sexuality: Straight

Appearance
Height: 5'4
Build: lean
Skin Type: pale white
Hair Colour and Style: bright red
Eye Shape and Colour: brown
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: n/a
Clothing Style: casual and millitaryish

Camp Information
Weapon: Stygerion Iron Rapier
Godly Parent: Thanatos | Huntress of Artemis
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: Eight
Powers: Sensing Life Auras

Digging Deeper
Personality: Sweet at times, mostly is against other people. Dislikes and fears males from horrid experience with a male in the 1780s.
Dislikes: Males
Fears: Males
History: Arabelle joined the hunters after she was cast away by her step-father, and into the snow of the forest. When she came across the hunters, the group was pretty small, but she thought that it would be so much better than dying in the snow. Around a Century later, Thanatos claimed her as his child, and tried to recall her to the underworld. Artemis fought against Thanatos to keep her, and in the end it was her choice, she stayed with the hunters.

Personal Relationships
Friends: All the Hunters
Enemies: All males.
Crush/Significant Other: n/a
Pets: A wolf and a gryfalcon

Anything Else
FC is Hanna Binke.
Liturent of the Hunters.
Last edited by laika. on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vienna Doll

Postby laika. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:36 am

General Information
Full name: Vienna Doll
Nicknames: Dolly, Vivi
Birthday: March 2nd

Appearance
Height: 5'2
Build: Lean
Skin Type: Pale White
Hair Colour and Style: Platinum Blonde
Eye Shape and Colour: Light Gray
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: n/a
Clothing Style: Modern and Designer

Camp Information
Weapon: Cult with unlimited stygerion bullets
Godly Parent: Hades
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: 13
Powers: Necromancy, Sensing Life Auras, Shadow Travel, Small Earth Manipulations, Life Aura Transferring

Digging Deeper
Personality: People wonder how Vienna is related to Hades, most would guess she's the daughter of Apollo. She's overall cheerful, positive, and loves to help around camp. She loves pretty much everyone, and everything.
Dislikes: those who try and use her
Fears: Hades, Death, and the Titans
History: Vienna was strange from a young age. When she was born, she laughed at the hospital instead of cried. She had a pretty average life, for someone with a billionaire mother and a godly father. She only met her father once, and that was when he gave her the weapon. It was pretty much a "here's a gun with magical bullets. don't kill yourself. bye" from him.

Personal Relationships
Friends: She thinks that she's friends with everyone, other than the Ares cabin.
Enemies: She dislikes those in the Ares cabin, because most of them are mean to her and her fellow campers.
Crush/Significant Other: n/a
Pets: She has a white Pegasus named Hime.

Anything Else
She's the cabin councilor.
fc is Elle Fanning
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:02 am

Accepted!

Arabella has the same face claim as Melanie - just thought you should know. I don't have a problem with it unless Sleeping With Issues does c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:03 am

I'll change it!
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:06 am

I don't have a problem with it since they do have marks and such that makes them different from each other. So unless it causes a problem in the future which I highly doubt it will I'm fine with it.

Also I may make two male characters soon. Just to even out the genders (or just get more males into the mix.)and I'd like to have some more characters in this role play.

▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
//[url=http://www.felisfire.com/user?i=27383♩[/url]//♪//♭//♬ // [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=695745]©[/url]

║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒

Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:29 am

ME? SARCASTIC? NEVER.

i don't own this image

General Information
Full name: Amber Renée Rivera
Nicknames: A (for close friends), Ambs
Birthday: October 18th
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance
Height: 5'6"
Build: Athletic, but not too muscular
Skin Type: light tan
Hair Colour and Style: medium brown, naturally curly long hair
Eye Shape and Colour: almond-shaped dark brown eyes
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: scars on both her knees from learning to ride a bike, a scar on her shoulder from a firework, and a small scar on her stomach from something she built malfunctioning
Clothing Style: Amber likes torn skinny jeans, converse, sweatshirts, tank tops, graphic tees with superhero logos on them, crop tops sometimes. she never wears dresses or skirts unless she has to. She loves the color red, so that's incorporated into her clothing choice sometimes.

Camp Information
Weapon: a celestial bronze sword that she forged herself a few days after she came to camp.
Godly Parent: Hephaestus
Claimed?: yes
Cabin: 9
Powers: Technokinesis-- physically animating machine/being able to communicate with them
Pyrokinesis-- fire moving & being immune to fire

Digging Deeper
Personality: Amber has a very... fiery personality (pun intended). She can be very outgoing and opinionated. She isn't shy and can be very sassy, but is insecure deep down (but she would never show it). She can have some trust issues and it takes a while to get close to people, but once she does she can be sort of clingy. She's funny and adventurous, always up for a challenge.
Likes: playing with fire, building things, fixing things, adventuring, sparring, fighting monsters,
cats, pegasi, coffee, things with sugar, food in general

Dislikes: the ocean, most aphrodite kids, sitting around doing nothing all day, when a machine malfunctions, tea, dark chocolate, birds
Fears: birds (she'd never admit this), deep water, spiders
History: her mom had been kind of absent, so she'd spent a lot of time with other family. at one of the times her mom was home, they were attacked by a chimera. she was 9 years old, with her birthday the next day. both her mother and her survived, but the next day, on her birthday, her mom took her straight to camp half-blood. She stays year-round, only leaving to visit her mom a few times a year.

Personal Relationships
Friends: Skye, Andy, Devon
Enemies: none yet
Crush/Significant Other: none yet
Pets: a black and white tuxedo kitten named Max.
Last edited by Mysticelle on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:40 am

Accepted! c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:18 am

ɪ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀʟᴏ
Image isn't mine. Face claim is Andy biersack. Fitting because I used his song for this forum.
General Information
Full name: Andy Richard Sanders
Nicknames: nobe at the moment
Birthday: october 30

Appearance
Height: 6'3
Build: muscular athletic
Skin Type: pale
Hair Colour and Style: Andy has black hair that's shaved on the sides and is long enough in the middle to flop over his forehead.
Eye Shape and Colour: Andy's eyes are an ocean blue.
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: n/a (please ignore the tattoos he has a lot of them in real life but the version I'm using for the character doesn't have any.)
Clothing Style: Punk or usually ripped black skinny jeans and a leather jacket with no shirt underneath usually unzipped/buttoned.

Camp Information
Weapon: Andy prefers to use his power over all but when he has to use a weapon he's extremely skilled with close combat so his choice is usually a knife.
Godly Parent: Hecate
Claimed?: yes
Cabin: 20
Powers: Mystiokinesis (basically just magic.) and necromancy (ability to summon and control the dead.)

Digging Deeper
Personality: Andy is generally pretty laid back and nice toward others. He's level headed and smart he's great with tactical thinking. When angered or provoked he's a completely different person his anger seems to control him. He's trying desperately to fix this because he knows how dangerous it is for him to lash out like that.
Likes: music, practicing his magic, playing instruments, singing, animals.
Dislikes: surroundings that are not that calm (like if people are frantically preparing and are tense.)
Fears: Large groups of people when everyone is tense. Since he tends to be sensitive to others emotions.
History: Andy was dropped off at camp so early in his life he doesn't remember what it was like outside. He grew up within the camp so it's really all he knows.

Personal Relationships
Friends: N/A (will add later)
Enemies: N/A (will add later)
Crush/Significant Other: Open
Pets: A black wolf by the name of Raven who has some magical properties of her own.

Anything Else
Not that I can think of but please tell me if I need to change or add anything. I'll be putting up the forum for Jake in a few minutes.

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀɪsᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ
Last edited by Sleeping With Issues on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒