Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Postby jungwonie » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:44 pm

maybe skye and bella can run into each other?

@WitchHazel
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Sure! I'll get up a post and send Skye out of the Hermes cabin c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:05 pm

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ

Image does not belong to me.
General Information
Full name: Alexa Skylar Morris
Nicknames: Alex (can be given more in the future.)
Birthday: May 29
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance
Height: 5'7
Build: Alexa is Skinny yet tall and decently muscular despite her appearance.
Skin Type: Pale
Hair Colour and Style: Alexa's hair is naturally blonde, but she always has it dyed she'll often switch up colors. For now it's green and blue. Her hair type is scene.
Eye Shape and Colour: Alexa's eyes are a hazel and often switch to a dark brown.
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: Alexa has scars all over her body mostly from careless accidents. She has a tear drop shaped birthmark on the back of her shoulder, and a small tattoo of a snake wrapped around her ankle.
Clothing Style: Alexa wears a lot of black and flannel and sometimes leather. She's usually seen wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a band shirt sometimes with her short leather jacket open over it to still expose the shirt. (If this doesn't make sense the leather jacket is kind of like the flannel is in the picture.)

Camp Information
Weapon: Typically a sword and shield though she's skilled with a bow and decent with close knife fighting.
Godly Parent: Hades
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: cabin 13 (Hades)
Powers: Necromancy (Ability to summon and control the dead.) and umbrakensis (ability to generate and control darkness with ones mind.)

Digging Deeper
Personality: Alexa is a shy isolated girl who can be quite snappy and irritated toward people until she gets to know you. After she gets to know you she's more open and fun to be around. She's also very protective over people she's close to and some friends. She's also very unaware of how powerful she is being part of the big three nor the extent of her power which scares her sometimes when something happens to point to it.
Likes: Being alone, reading, writing, drawing, animals, food, messing around with her darkness manipulation, practicing with her sword and shield.
Dislikes: Large groups of people, rude people, not having something to do, small spaces. (Might add more later.)
Fears: Alexa doesn't have many fears or not that she'll admit to but some of her biggest ones are being left behind and being forgotten by the people she cares about.
History: Alexa has been tossed from foster home to foster home her whole life up until she was 15 and brought to Camp Half-Blood. She has had a history of violence and running away. Eventually someone from the camp found out about her, told her what she was, and brought her to camp she's been here ever since. Alexa stays at camp all year round since she still has no idea who her birth mother is or what happened to her.

Personal Relationships
Friends: N/A (will add later when she's made some.)
Enemies: N/A (will add when she makes some.)
Crush/Significant Other: N/A (open)
Pets: Alexa has a albino snake, named Allistar, she always has wrapped around her neck. The only time he's not there is during training or battle. She also has a brown cat with gray marks, named wolf, who mostly stays back at the cabin. Wolf is all brown except for her gray ears,muzzle, sock on her left from paw, back wrote paw, and her tail rings.

Anything Else:
Not that I can think of but please tell me if anything needs to be added/changed.

ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ
Last edited by Sleeping With Issues on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
─────────────────────────────────
Hi! I'm Sleeping With Issues but you can call me Issues or Bell.
My messages are always open so shoot me a pm if you'd like to talk.
I like multiple bands usually ranging from punk rock to screamo.
//[url=http://www.felisfire.com/user?i=27383♩[/url]//♪//♭//♬ // [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=695745]©[/url]

║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒

Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Accepted! c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:23 pm

Thank you, I'm still editing her forum a bit but I'll put a first post up in a bit and see if anyone's open.

▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Hi! I'm Sleeping With Issues but you can call me Issues or Bell.
My messages are always open so shoot me a pm if you'd like to talk.
I like multiple bands usually ranging from punk rock to screamo.
//[url=http://www.felisfire.com/user?i=27383♩[/url]//♪//♭//♬ // [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=695745]©[/url]

║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒

Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:25 pm

^^ okay!
I've got Dara open; he's just kind of loitering outside the Hypnos cabin
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Elena (also hades) is open
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:37 pm

Elijah Sanders

appearance; very black hair, cut fresh and sharp with a temple fade cut, with medium tanned skinned. He has a clean-shaven face. His eyes are a more rounded version of the classic almond shape and the color is light shade of blue. His lips are on the fuller side. He has a healthy, lightly muscular, toned build.
clothing style; he usually wears sport clothes, button up shirts, or polos. As for pants he normally would wear either a pair of joggers, khakis, or a nice pair of slim jeans. If it's hot enough for shorts, he'll wear khaki shorts. He wears two gold chains around his neck every day, and has gold rings on his middle finger, ring finger, and index finger of each of his hands.

nickname; Eli
age; 17
gender; male
birthday; June 17
height; 5'7"

weapon; celestial bronze katana

powers; hydrokinesis, cryokinesis

godly parent; Poseidon
claimed; yes
cabin; 3
mother; Jessica Sanders
half siblings; Poseidon cabin

sexuality; straight
crush; none
bf/gf; none

personality; most of the time he's laid back and chill. But sometimes he just gets a surge of energy and attitude that makes him feel like one of the stuck up Aphrodite kids.

history; the water god"s son was among the popular kids at his high school, and every weekend would go out to the beach. One day something strange happened and luckily, for once the beach happened to be almost completely empty, and nobody that he knows of saw what happened. Starting that day, Elijah knew he was not a normal kid, and soon his mother told him about his father. Of course, laid back Eli thought this was some kind of joke. But as it turns out, it wasn't. And he figured that out once he came to Camp Half-blood.

other; I used my own form this time, and I did my best to include everything I thought you might want me to have. Just tell me if any things missing and I'll fix it-- Also I'm on mobile so I can't do an image, but as soon as I get back to a computer I'll do an image on here
Last edited by dream. on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:48 pm

Accepted! ^^
I believe you have everything I need to know c:
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me