Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Camp Half-Blood Discussion Thread

Postby Alkhatine » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:42 pm

General Information
Full name: Michael Jihan Kim
Nicknames: Kimchi
Birthday: October 31
Sexuality: has never really thought about it

Appearance
Height: 5'4"
Build: Small and athletically slim, with a surprising amount of lean muscle for a 14-year-old. He has typically Korean features, and traces of baby fat in his cheeks.
Skin Type: Pale, with a smattering of freckles on his cheekbones from being in the sun too long.
Hair Colour and Style: Short and messy. It is died a bright blue.
Eye Shape and Colour: Blue and downturned, giving him a constantly sleepy appearance.
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: None
Clothing Style: Always wears sweatpants, a big scarf if it's cold, and a Camp Half-Blood shirt.

Camp Information
Weapon: Celestial bronze short sword
Godly Parent: Hermes
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin: Eleven
Powers:
    good at anything money related
    theft, trickery, and persuasion
    lock picking and trap sensing
    alchemy
    fluent in Korean

Digging Deeper
Personality: Michael is sweet most of the time, and unfailingly polite. He is prone to bursts of anger, but usually cools down fast and reverts to apologizing profusely. However, he can be a prankster when he wants to be, playing off of people's weakness to his doe eyes and alligator tears. He likes to keep to himself, but is good at socializing if he needs to.
Likes: Sweets. Sweets sweets sweets. That is the surest way to get him on your side.
Dislikes: Bitter foods, carbonated drinks, uptight people
Fears: Tight places
History: Michael was bought up by a single mother who worked hard to keep them both alive. As such, he has learned to not be a bother. He has met Hermes multiple times throughout his life, and has been aware of the gods and goddesses since he was young. He chose not to go to Camp Half-Blood because he wanted to stay with his mother. However, as he grew older, they began to struggle more financially. He finally decided to leave home so it would be easier on his mom, and arrived at Camp Half-Blood when he was 13.

Personal Relationships
Friends: Anyone that gives him sweets
Enemies: None at the moment
Crush/Significant Other: None at the moment
Pets: A ferret named Ribbon

Anything Else
2 years at camp
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:21 am

Both accepted! c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:49 am

Where's everyone at?
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:54 am

I'm here!!
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:14 am

Hi!
A brief recap: It's morning right now. Some people are still eating breakfast I think, there are a couple by the pegasus stables, there's a group by the Aphrodite cabin, and some are just wandering camp or sitting outside their respective cabins. (Dara's still sleeping, though)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:15 am

General Information
Full name:
Ariana Victoria Taylor

Nicknames:
Ari

Birthday:
March 16

Sexuality:
Straight

Appearance
Height:
5'5"

Build:
Healthy slim, with longer legs. She has small curves, and has a very sharp jawline and slim nose. Her lips are on the fuller side, but her bottom lip is slightly bigger than her top lip, but not enough to notice. Her teeth are fairly straight and pearly white, and Ari's eyebrows have a curved arch. She also has eyelash extensions.

Skin Type:
Ivory, in the summer she can get up to a dark tan

Hair Colour and Style:
Light to medium brown with blonde highlights, usually has it down either beach waves or straightened, or in a complicated braided do

Eye Shape and Colour:
Rounded almond shaped, sky mixed with Aqua blue

Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks:
Nose piercing on her right side, a diamond stud

Clothing Style:
Ariana loves girly and chic clothes, even minimalistic. In the winter and fall when her skin is not as tanned, she likes to wear plums and soft pinks, sometimes even a beige color. But in the summer when she's got a nice glowy tan she'll wear whites and cyan colors, mainly bright colors. As for her shoes, she only wears heels. She loves stilletos, classic pumps, usually wears a 4-6 inch heal but sometimes will wear a 3 inch. For accessories, she has many many many items in that department. In the winter she'll wear more silvery, cool toned things, but in summer she goes for warm tones and gold. On a day to day basis she usually wears necklaces, earrings, rings, her nose peircing.

Camp Information
Weapon:
Celestial bronze dagger

Godly Parent:
Aphrodite

Claimed?:
Yes

Cabin:
Aphrodite; 10

Powers:
Amokinesis(Uses this mostly to get back at people who are rude to her or she just doesn't like, sometimes if she's just bored) Charmspeak(she'll use this to get her way sometimes, as she's used to)

Digging Deeper
Personality:
Bubbly and fun, somewhat dim-witted. But when you get on her bad side she is very rude and will ruin your life. Ari has been spoiled by her father, so she expects to get everything she wants. She is confident and outgoing, never caught out without her makeup on, a typical Aphrodite daughter

Herself/Reflection, makeup, boys, perfection, organizing, getting her nails done, chocolate, flowers(particularly roses), shopping, fancy cafes and restaurants, big cities, vacations

Dislikes:
Typically kids of Ares and Zeus, dirt, bugs, smell of bug spray, smell of sunscreen, disorganization, most meats, cauliflower,

Fears:
Bugs, spiders, frogs, lizards, bad hair days

History:
All her life she has lived with her father, Jordan Taylor. He was a male model, as her mother took to liking him. Her father spoiled her, and by the time she was 14, she began to notice what what's happening around her; the monsters and people coming after her. At 15 her father flew her out to Camp Half-blood, Not being able to take care of her anymore, as his career was on the line from not being able to get to his gigs.

Personal Relationships
Friends:
Her Aphrodite half-siblings, other campers if she's polite

Enemies:
None for now, but she makes enemies fairly easily. She does not usually like most Zeus or Ares campers

Crush/Significant Other:
None as of now, always open

Pets:
She has a lovable and playfully puppy, a Husky/German Shepherd mix named Chloe

Anything Else
"A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous" - Coco Chanel
Last edited by dream. on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:38 pm

Accepted! ^^
Hi again c:
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:45 pm

Thank you! Is anyone open for Ariana?
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sophia Annalise Buckingham

Postby glissando » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:47 pm

General Information
Full name: Sophia Annalise Buckingham
Nicknames: Soph, although she prefers Sophia
Birthday: January 23rd, 2003
Sexuality: straight

Appearance
Height: 5'4"
Build: Slim- but can really pack a punch.
Skin Type: pale, although she tans easily. She has relatively clear skin but it does flare up sometimes.
Hair Colour and Style: Light brown, the ends are sun-bleached. Her hair is dead straight and down to the middle of her back, and is normally in a ponytail or simple braid.
Eye Shape and Colour: She has large eyes, but slightly almond-shaped from her Filipino mother. They are hazel.
Scars, Tattoos, and/or Birthmarks: She has a scar on her hand from a nasty fall off a horse, but it's barely noticeable.
Clothing Style: Casual. Jeans and a sweatshirt are her go-to, with sneakers.

Camp Information
Weapon: An intricately carved bow and a quiver of arrows
Godly Parent: Apollo
Claimed?: yes
Cabin:
Powers: She is an amazing archer and avid hunter. She also plays three instruments- the harp, viola and flute. Sophia is also skilled in swordsmanship, though prefers her bow. She is a gifted writer.

Digging Deeper
Personality: Sophia is assertive and leader like. She often adds her opinion to conversations and sometimes offends people. She has a strong sense of humor but cannot stand puns unless they are used sarcastically. Sophia finds it hard to show her true feelings, especially negative ones. Instead of seeking help she'll stow her emotions away, which normally works until something sets her off. Writing and playing music help her stay calm, and she will often resort to these methods when feeling bad.
Likes: Music, writing, horses, sleeping, chicken, and chocolate, among other things.
Dislikes: Cats, weather over eighty five degrees, braggy people
Fears: The deep ocean- if she can't see the bottom, it's not happening. She's also inexplicably afraid of finding a dead body whenever she opens up something.
History: Sophia was raised by her birth mother and who she thought was her actual father in Montana. Once she turned twelve, she noticed strange things lurking in the forest and told her mother, who instantly knew what was going on. Sophia was shipped off to Camp Half-Blood at the age of 13 and has only been here for one year.

Personal Relationships
Friends: open
Enemies: open
Crush/Significant Other: open- she's not a flirtatious girl and has never been in a relationship before
Pets: She owns a Pegasus named Celeste who stays at the stables.

Anything Else
Hope this is alright! I've never done a role play before
hey!
I'm glissando, and I just joined
CS recently! I'm your average
girl in the US and I horseback
ride (hunter/jumper) play polo,
fence, ski, sail, and play harp
and piano.
glissando

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:52 pm

^^ Accepted!

@ThePinkFox: Skye is open; she's just wandering camp. Dara is also open, but he's asleep in the Hypnos cabin per the usual. I think Dakota is open by the Zeus cabin. @Anyone feel free to add to this; Idk who else is open
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me