Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Wed May 24, 2017 4:39 pm

@Plo

Oh whoops! Guess I wasn't very descriptive, was I? Soooo sorry, that happens a lot with me. I meant I was fine with Haruka getting paired with Yuki ne.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Wed May 24, 2017 4:44 pm

I'm going to drop Hayato unless someone would like to pair with him.
I still haven't finished his reference ;-;

L I T E R A L L Y

🅟 🅐 🅨 // 🅨 🅞 🅤
xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
LINK \\ LINK \\ \\ LINK

xxxxxxxxxxxxXXxxxxx

~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 24, 2017 4:56 pm

@Amethyst; Alright, if that's what you want then I will do that

@Liren; Alright sounds good

@Faded; Hm, if nobody else is interested in pairing with Rin, I have some characters in mind that could work I could link their bios if you wanted to have a look
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Wed May 24, 2017 5:20 pm

that'd be helpful thanks ^^
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed May 24, 2017 5:23 pm

Ploe, you know I don't mind XD
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 24, 2017 5:58 pm

@Faded; Alrighty. There's her, her, her (would up her age ofc) or maybe Asuna from SAO or Platinum from Pokemon Special (I don't have bios for either of those but eh they're possibilities)
Look at me being a lame-o with my Mother and Fire Emblem characters again

@Ace; If I end up adding Paula I probs won't add Ness cuz I would have too many psi children then. I guess same would go if I added Kuma too
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Wed May 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Ploegy // Hows lissa sound?
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 24, 2017 6:12 pm

@Faded; Sure, that works
Look at all these Awakening characters lol @ Chrom, Robin, Olivia, Nowi
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lissa || The Sprightly Cleric

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 24, 2017 6:26 pm

➳name; lissa
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳pairing; green
    ➳fandom; fire emblem awakening

➳hair; pale blonde
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; fairly fragile and slim
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 110 lbs

➳abilities; lissa is a fairly skilled healer and has been serving the shepherds as their healer ever since her brother created the group. she carries a staff around that allows her to use such abilities and without it she is completely useless
    ➳weapons; none unless her healing staff counts as one. she can use it to wack people over the head with

➳personality; lissa initially comes across as an individual who looks upon the world with a naïve, simplistic outlook, a fact that is compounded by her seemingly spoiled and immature behavior. in a rather conflicting light, lissa is embarrassed of these traits of hers, as she perceives them as unbecoming of a noble lady. she has become rather insecure over her character as a whole, where she not just laments over her unladylike mannerisms, but also tries to emulate her sister. these quirks and flaws are, however, offset by her exuberant, optimistic attitude, one that is deemed crucial for boosting the army’s morale by chrom. this is further bolstered by lissa’s compassion, where her willingness to indiscriminately help anyone and befriend all whom she meets, as is the case with her friendship with maribelle. another point of note is that of lissa's manner of speech is similar to a commoner, rather than the typical speech of royalty. this allows her to connect better with the people in army compared to chrom and emmeryn.

➳history; born of royal blood, lissa grew up as the third born. however at a young age both her parents were lost and she was to be raised by her elder sister who was now to be crowned exalt of ylisse. they lived in peace for many years until the neighboring kingdom of plegia attacks and causes the shepherds that her brother chrom had formed to fight back. in the process, emmeryn is taken and later sentenced to death by the other kingdom's king and during the shepherd's attempt to rescue her, she sacrifices herself, leaving her brother to become the new exalt. once conflict with plegia ends, lissa and the others returned home for the crowning of her brother and later the birth of his first child. the peace did not last long. the northern neighbor, ferox requested ylisse's aid in war against valm, putting lissa back on the battlefield. eventually, the shepherds were able to take down the threat in valm, but had to return to plegia to deal with the new threat of grima. once grima was defeated, lissa returned home to ylisse and has lived a peaceful life since.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu May 25, 2017 12:13 am

umm... so what did I miss? X3