๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐••๐•š๐•–๐••. โœง discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby FoxScarf » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:52 pm

๏ผท๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผณ
first began to make headlines, not many of us seemed to take notice. This 'New Plague', as the news anchors called it, was a world away - it was 'so sad', yes, but we went about our lives without much hesitation. It seemed every year, the media would take something like this and just blow it out of proportion. Why would we stop and treat this endemic any different?
โœง โœง โœง
The illness ravaged the nations it had appeared in, and within months, was spreading like wildfire. Out of control, raging and burning through everything it touched. When the first citizen of our little nation succumbed, the panic began. We had seen how it had destroyed the wealthier nations before us, how once-healthy and fit young people had withered away. The medical and scientific communities were scrambling, trying to find some miracle cure - but they were dying too. Everyone was dying; the illness was airborne and none seemed able to escape it.
โœง โœง โœง
The exception being yourself. For some unknown, twisted and painful reason, you recovered while the other ninety-nine percent had died. You were weak when you first woke, coming out of the scorching fever, but within hours you felt... different. Incredibly and inexplicably different. Perhaps you were stronger. It wasn't like the movies, where the genetically-altered super hero would stop a train and save the day, but you could now do more than you had ever done before. Maybe you noticed things that, prior to the fever, you never would have noted before. These 'little enhancements' perhaps scared you as much as they amazed you. Or maybe you felt more powerful and in control than ever before. Either way, you were still very much alone.
โœง โœง โœง
After five months, ninety-nine of the population of our sleepy little nation was gone, burned up and buried in the ground. You found yourself wandering, perhaps - or maybe you began to build a new nation from the ashes of the one that choked before you. All you knew was this - you're alive, and better than ever before - and you plan on being around much, much longer.
Last edited by FoxScarf on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FoxScarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxScarf » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:02 pm

๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ,
we can discuss anything related to our roleplay! Feel free to ask questions, post your forms, and suggest ideas to make it better. Here is where I will also keep the character information list for y'all.

about me in regards to this roleplay -
โœง I'm in my sophomore year of college and finals week is raining it's wrath upon us, so I will do my very best to be on here as often as I can. I work weekends up until mid-May when I leave town, so I will not be online on weekends until then. :( I am also going on vacation from May 12 - 22, so I won't be posting during that timeframe either.
โœง I'm an art major, and my muse is incredibly frustrating lol. There are some days where I could just draw and write all day, and others where I don't even want to get up off the couch, but I'll still type anywhere from four sentences to multiple paragraphs, depending on the scenario and what level my inspiration is at.
โœง I used to roleplay here quite often, but the internets have taken a backseat since I've started school. It's been a long while since I've had my own roleplay on Chicken Smoothie, so any tips/advice from y'all is very much appreciated.
โœง If you have any questions or concerns regarding the roleplay, don't hesitate to post here and let me know! I like to think I'm fairly easy-going, so feel free to let me know what's up. (:
Last edited by FoxScarf on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FoxScarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐••๐•š๐•–๐••. โœง character information

Postby FoxScarf » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:05 pm

๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ
Tigress, with Violet Sterling
veronica. with Lydia Faux
ajohanna with Fenris Dorn
Last edited by FoxScarf on Wed May 03, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
FoxScarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bryn Byrd

Postby FoxScarf » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:07 pm

๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผฎ
๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•˜๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ โœง ๐• ๐•“๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ง๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ โœง ๐••๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐••
22 - heterosexual female - Leo
Bryn Byrd was born into a lower-middle class family, already teeming with children. Her mother and father had brought five sons into the world before her, all raised to be warm-hearted men. The family owned and operated their own cattle ranch, tending a smaller herd of 100 to support themselves in their small country town. Bryn grew up alongside her brothers, rough-and-tumbling and learning of life and death. After graduating high school, Bryn decided to stay at the family ranch and help support her parents, along with two of her brothers. Once the new plague found its way into their little country town, the small population was wiped out within days. Bryn's own family was gone within hours of each other. The fever had scourged her frail body as well, though as days passed she found herself getting stronger rather than weaker. She began to notice things - little things - she never would have been able to notice before. Gathering some essentials, Bryn decided to leave the town, with the hope of finding refuge somewhere.She hated being completely alone.
FoxScarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐••๐•š๐•–๐••. โœง discussion

Postby StarryDragon » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:23 pm

General
โ€ขFirst name
Alice
โ€ขLast name
Rouse
โ€ขGender
Female
โ€ขAge
โ€ขHair color
Brown
โ€ขEye color
Blue
โ€ขHeight
5 feet 6 inches
โ€ขSexual Orientation
Straight

Going Deeper
โ€ขAbout her
Alice is a relatively quiet and reserved girl. With her likeable nature most people have an easy time getting along with her. Growing up in a small family in Florida, she had dreams at a very young age to be an astronaut. Once old enough, Alice earned her pilots license before going off to college. Before the outbreak, she had been a student in college studying Astrophysics. When the illness hit it didnโ€™t take long before the campus became completely barren of all life. After a few days of roaming the remains Alice felt herself slowly coming down the a fever, days passed and at first she felt weak before becoming stronger. She noticed that her sight had been enhanced. Once finding her newfound abilities, Alice slowly moved away from her college campus and started exploring in hopes to find someone else out there in the vast barren world.

More about her...
โ€ขLikes
Spicy food, hot chocolate and animals
โ€ขDislikes
Rude people
โ€ขQuirks
Whenever nervous she tends to shut down and wonโ€™t talk.
โ€ขEnhancement
Sight
โ€ขPet
A German Shepard named Draco

Relationships
โ€ขCrush
None
โ€ขBoyfriend
None
โ€ขEnemies
None
โ€ขFriends
None

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

General
โ€ขFirst name
Lance
โ€ขLast name
Reiter
โ€ขGender
Male
โ€ขAge
โ€ขHair color
Black
โ€ขEye color
Green
โ€ขHeight
6 foot 3 inches
โ€ขSexual Orientation
Straight

Going Deeper

โ€ขAbout him
Lance grew up in a large city. The hustle and bustle of life around him is something he always found calming and peaceful. On a normal day, Lance would paint from the comfort of his studio apartment with the window open, in order to enjoy the city life. This all changed when the illness struck. With no sounds the silence drove Lance slowly crazy, after getting a fever himself, he began to notice his hearing was becoming more and more enhanced as the days went on making the silence scream. Knowing that listening to the silence only mocked him, he decided to leave the city, in hopes to find someone to bring him some noise.

More about him...
โ€ขLikes
Women, and the dark.
โ€ขDislikes
Sweet foods, water and being alone.
โ€ขQuirks
Whenever mad, Lance with crack his knuckles in
order to calm himself down.
โ€ขEnhancement
Hearing

Relationships
โ€ขCrush
None
โ€ขGirlfriend
None
โ€ขEnemies
None
โ€ขFriends
None
StarryDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐••๐•š๐•–๐••. โœง discussion

Postby FoxScarf » Mon May 01, 2017 9:32 am

^ accepted; thanks for joining! We can get started once we get one or two more users on here. (x
FoxScarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkhatine » Mon May 01, 2017 12:53 pm

Who, Me? wrote:
NAME Shane Morrison

GENDER Male

AGE 17

HISTORY Born into an upper-middle class family, Shane grew up enjoying all the comforts of life. His mother, however, who had grown up in a postwar period, cautioned against him getting too soft. Shane mended and, in some cases, made his own clothes, learned to cook for himself and his family, and more. By the time he was sixteen, both his siblings had gone to college, his parents were always out of the house working, and Shane lived, in all the ways that mattered, alone.

That did not mean it didn't hurt when the New Plague passed through their city, though. Shane woke to a silent city, his family dead and nothing to keep him tethered. Why did it matter if he could feel vibrations through his feet, could feel the difference between sugar and salt with a touch of his fingers? There was no one whose footsteps he could be sensing; no one to taste the things he made with the salt and sugar. The only thing Shane had to keep him going was the idea that there were others out there, someone who had also survived the deadly illness. And he was going to find them.

FRIENDS

ENEMIES

Appearance wrote:
HEIGHT 5'8"

HAIR Brown

EYES Hazel

GENERAL APPEARANCE Shane is about as average
as you could get. He is of average height, with some
muscle definition. His face is nothing remarkable,
prompting many people into the classic line of "Have I
seen you before?"

Of the mind that comfort trumps fashion, Shane favors
sweatpants and baggy T-shirts, along with the occasional
soft sweater.

Personality wrote:
The best word to describe Shane would be "chill."
His mentality is "forgive, forget, move on," and
he rarely experiences strong emotions. Reliability
is his strongest suit, empathy a close second. He
may come off as shallow or lazy.

LIKES sweets, sewing

DISLIKES heights, shirts with high collars

(Apologies for the lack of face claim; I tend to avoid them)
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxScarf » Tue May 02, 2017 10:51 am

^Accepted, thanks for joining!

I'm going to go ahead and submit a first post so we can get started y'all. Today was my last day of classes and so I don't think I'll be busy again til this weekend, so I should be way more active now. (:
FoxScarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxScarf » Tue May 02, 2017 12:28 pm

^you're more than welcome to join! Feel free to post your form here whenever you're able. (:
FoxScarf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me