Gold Moon Festival | Discussion Thread | New and accepting!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Gold Moon Festival | Discussion Thread | New and accepti

Postby SpookySpooksss » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:55 am

Hmm... Sure about the powers but in the history, it has show how she/he got them and it can't be too op. And the related thing, of course! You can even have characters related to other roleplayer's characters(But with permission, of course) if you want ^^
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ Yang Starr, Head Medic of Twinaria ❞

Postby silverlightcs » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:46 am

"Real kindness seeks no return."

Name: Yang Starr
Nicknames: None
Kingdom/Rank: Twinarian Head Medic

Species: Water Elemental
Abilities: Yang can control small amounts of water, but it mostly helps him with healing. As long as he's not too tired, he can heal most minor injuries. Larger ones he needs to take care of manually unless he's really willing to use a lot of his power and take the risk, as it's very dangerous for him. He hasn't done it yet and doesn't plan to anytime soon. Other than that, he knows various ways for regular healing.

Appearance: He has medium ash brown hair and aquamarine blue eyes, along with light skin.
Personality: Yang is a humble person, and doesn't like to talk a lot about his achievements. He's caring and protective and will do a lot for those he cares for. Though he isn't a great fighter, he does what he can to help others with healing. Because an act of kindness saved him, he chooses to pass it on to the people he knows. Despite what he does can help people a lot, he doesn't look for much payment or anything like that. He'll take it if someone really wants to repay him, but he doesn't particularly expect it most of the time. He can get a little sensitive if someone mentions his "real family" just because he never really knew them and doesn't like to dwell on the past. However, he's almost always calm besides that.
Family: His adoptive mother was an angel and father was a fire elemental. He also has his adoptive sister Aurelia, who is the Head Warrior of Risensky.
History: Yang never really knew of his original family. One day, he was found by an angel who used her power to let him survive, and he turned out to gotten some of it passed to him. He grew up with his new family from a young age, so he always felt that they were his real family. Yang watched his sister practice using her powers all the time- she'd gotten much more powerful abilities, so she was always working on them. Though she got more attention, he didn't mind as he didn't like being in the spotlight very much. She rose in the ranks pretty quickly while he stayed normal, for the most part. While she trained for combat, he studied healing techniques to go along with his power and because he wanted to be able to help people more. He was promoted to Head Medic at some point as he was beginning to become more recognised for his abilities. Now he stays in Twinaria, unfortunately not able to get a lot of communication with his sister, though they meet time to time.

Masquerade Ball suit/gown: He wears a white collar shirt on the inside with a light grey tie. His suit is a medium grey with a faint lighter grey pattern on it- he likes to keep it simple.
Masquerade Ball mask: Just a light grey mask with some designs engraved on it to add a bit more to it. It comes above his eyebrows to his nose.
Other:
Last edited by silverlightcs on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:00 am

SpookySpooksss wrote:I think Kay being a former demon is fine and actually very creative in way! I will accept her and add her to the character list once her form is finished! And sure I can res a prince spot but on which kingdom? Eventide or Risensky?? Also, is Kay in the Eventide kingdom or the Risensky kingdom?

Op! ahah I will put it in! totally forgot;;;; Kay is from Risensky, still thinking if I want a prince or not but I'm terribly sorry for the confusion! Edit; nah I want a prince, i didnt want him to be alone;;; Hell be from Risensky, I'll make one more soon as I finish Kana's form :v!
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:08 am

Im done >:D! Now I need to do mai prince :D :cri: I never get a break from cs, cx
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kai/wip gahhhhhhh phone .-.

Postby akame, » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:12 am

"Dont ask for the impossible when you can't do it yourself"
Name: Kai
Nickname: Kite [only called by close ones and siblings]
Species: Phoenix Shifter
Abilites(Optional): Hes still learning what he can do as a Phoenix. So far he knows how to change into a phoenix, change back, and fly. He thinks he can some how make fire, He may or may have not set some things on fire when he was while in his phoenix form
Kingdom/Rank: Prince of Risensky
Personality: wip
History: Kai was from the royal family, indeed, but his father already had a queen but loved another as well, which was his mother. The two loved eachother but now the King had two queens.... the King decided to keep it this way and everyone got slightly used to it. When Kai was born, he didnt have a rough childhood, it was fine, maybe a few bumps but it was okay. Until it came crashing down by his other mother, The oldest queen full of hatred in her eyes when she looked at Kai's mother, in fact she was even more furious when Kai was born, so she decided to poison his mother, the eldest queen put some poison into his mothers cup and left her their to suffer. The queen's next target was him until, plans had changed. The one of the queen's daughter challenged for the throne, killing the queen in the process, not carrying out the plan to kill Kai. Leaving Mallenia having the throne.
Masquerade Ball suit/gown: Black suit with only a collar. He dosent really like ties that much.
Masquerade Ball mask: simple black mask with a fancy golden boarding around it
Other: wip
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpookySpooksss » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:42 am

They're both accepted! Kana is accepted! Celebration planner isn't actually a Risensky important role so I will let that slide...
Welcome to the Festival!! ^^
@silverlightcs: Water-bending ehhh? (─‿‿─)
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:44 am

XD! thank you XD!
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:47 am

SpookySpooksss wrote:They're both accepted! Kana is accepted! Celebration planner isn't actually a Risensky important role so I will let that slide...
Welcome to the Festival!! ^^
@silverlightcs: Water-bending ehhh? (─‿‿─)

Mayyyybe :3
I'll finish his form later today :D
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpookySpooksss » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:14 am

@silverlightcs - All right but please, take your time ^^
@Akame-chan - You're very welcome, fweind =3

"Come on! What's wrong with fun?"
Name: Vilo Juggernaut
Nickname: Give him some
Species: Human
Abilites(Optional): None
Kingdom/Rank: Eventide's Head Supplier
Personality: An outgoing, friendly guy who loves exploring different areas and trying new things. He's also mischievous and very sly off-duty, a great planner but not much of an organizer. He's quite the flirt and charming man, too.
History: He was raised by 2 nobles and lived an average life however he wasn't happy at all. He didn't like politics nor did he want to own a medical business. Instead, he has his interest in merchant and wanting to sail across the ocean. Unfortunately, he didn't want to leave his family so he became the head supplier instead.
Masquerade Ball suit/gown: A black suit outlined with white.
Masquerade Ball mask: A black and white mask
Other:
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:05 pm

Hopefully this is okay ;w;

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Fc; Chiaki Nanami

xxxxxname; Verity
    xxxxxage; 17 Years
    xxxxxgender; Female
    xxxxxrank; Risensky Princess
    xxxxxsexuality; Pansexual
    xxxxxcrush; -
    xxxxxsignificant other; -
    xxxxxchildren; -
    xxxxxmask; -
    xxxxxoutfit; wip ^^'

xxxxxpersonality; Very out-of-touch with her own emotions. Verity has a notable lack of social-skills, acting emotionless and indifferent towards most people. She tends to have a cold, serious expression and a reserved personality. She was raised in a good environment but never seemed to take interest in people.

xxxxxhistory; Verity grew up in a good environment but being a quiet one seemed to put her off. Being a princess being a clueless child believed that she had to fit the stereotype but soon learned that she could be her own person. Now Verity waits patiently for her time to successfully control her power (which isn't turning out great so far).

xxxxxtheme; Pacify Her // Melanie Martinez
    xxxxxother; She has little control of this power x

Fc; Gareki (Karneval)

xxxxxname; Elliot Wilson
    xxxxxage; 19 Years
    xxxxxgender; Male
    xxxxxrank; A right heir bandit
    xxxxxsexuality; Bisexual
    xxxxxcrush; -
    xxxxxsignificant other; -
    xxxxxchildren; -
    xxxxxmask; x
    xxxxxoutfit; wip ^^'

xxxxxpersonality; Elliot is a cheeky but awkward character though, he is very gullible and prone to panic in the worst of situations. Being a warrior this affects him when he fights, Elliot is still getting better though and seems to last longer each time. Even with his panicking he would never turn down a dare no matter how dangerous.

xxxxxhistory; Elliot was born to two humans who were killed down a bit after he was born, he was raised by his abusive aunt until he was 15 where he ran away from her and now lived on his own. It was a bittersweet life for the human and soon hopes to find his cousin who he trusts and is a human as well.

xxxxxtheme; This Is Gospel // Panic! At The Disco
    xxxxxother;X
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me