Gold Moon Festival | Discussion Thread | New and accepting!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Gold Moon Festival | Discussion Thread | New and accepting!

Postby SpookySpooksss » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

A scroll encased in soft, smooth fabric the color of gold with silver dots was on your doorstep. You, slightly confused but more curious, bent down and picked it up. Dropping the case, you rolled the scroll open and smiled. It wasn't some kind of noble wanting you to work for her or a love letter. Instead, it was an invitation...

Congratulations! You are invited to the Gold Moon Festival!
A Festival of glory to remember the day where Princess Miaran of the Risensky Supernatural and Prince Alex of the Eventide Humans had brought peace and an end to vicious war between creatures and humanity. The celebration begins on the crescent moon of Monday until the Golden Moon of Sunday on the city of Twinara located between the borders of the 2 kingdoms. Be prepared and may the Moon purify your luck!
From the King of Eventide and the Queen of Risensky

The Golden Moon festival... The biggest celebration of the year and you were lucky enough to be invited to it! But why? Why had they chosen you now and not before? Perhaps because you were a noble, a royal, one of the celebration planners, or... Maybe... A member of a dark group, waiting to attack at the time of weakness.
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character list

Postby SpookySpooksss » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:05 pm

Character Form

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img][/center]
[size=150][i]"Insert quote"[/i][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Abilites(Optional):[/b]
[b]Kingdom/Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Masquerade Ball suit/gown:[/b]
[b]Masquerade Ball mask:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

List

Name | Age | Kingdom/rank | [url]Form[/url] | Played by

Mallenia | 46 | Risensky Queen | Form | SpookySpooksss

Aurelia | 19 | Risensky Head Warrior | Form | silverlightcs

Luciel | ??? | Risensky Bodyguard | Form | sassy,

Seraphine | +2,000 | Risensky Chief Herbalist | Form | sassy,

Becca | 18 | Risensky Princess | Form | Galaxy Kitten

Kana | 20 | Risensky Celebration Planner | Form | Akame-chan

Yang | 18 | Twinarian Head Medic | Form | silverlightcs

Vilo | 21 | Eventide Head Supplier | Form | SpookySpooksss

Kai | 18 | Risensky Prince | Form | Akame-Chan
Last edited by SpookySpooksss on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:44 am, edited 8 times in total.
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open!!

Postby SpookySpooksss » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:20 pm

Open! Post all forms and OOC chat here!
Are you ready to join the Festival?

SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mallenia

Postby SpookySpooksss » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:52 pm

"Hold on, darling. Only patience can win sucess."

Name: Mallenia Vyra
Nickname: Mal(By her friends and siblings)
Species: Dragon-shifter
Abilites(Optional): Can turn into a dragon, breathe fire, flight. She carries around a necklace that was given from queen to queen, it carries magic no one except the royal family knows what it's capable of.
Kingdom/Rank: Queen of Risensky
Personality: A calm, patient, wise women who is generous and a great planner. She's very polite and easily forgives people as long as they did it only once. However, if you betray her trust or disrespect her family, she can easily turn dark and furious, giving severe punishments. If you underestimate her, thinking that even if you try murdering her then she will forgive you, you are deadly wrong. Do mess with the queen.
History: Being the youngest of her family, nobody think she would be the one to win the throne until she was the last one to challenge for the throne. Her mother wasn't the pleasant person toward her daughters, seeing them as a threat, she either killed them in a gladiator battle or made them flee for their lives after challenging for the throne. She was very shy before challenging for the throne but when she did, she somehow killed her mother with her horns. Ever since then, she became more braver and stronger to prove that she is worthy.
Masquerade Ball suit/gown: Layered gown the color of ocean. It is decorated with strings of jewels wrapped around her horns and dress. An iron snake jewel is wrapped around her left wrist.
Masquerade Ball mask: Black
Other: She got a long scar from her shoulder down to her waist from the gladiator battle from her mother.
Last edited by SpookySpooksss on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ Aurelia Starr, Head Warrior of Risensky ❞

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:45 am

"My wings don't define me. My actions do."

Name: Aurelia Riko Starr
Nicknames: Aura (most common), Riko, Star(r)
Kingdom/Rank: Head Warrior of Risensky

Species: Angel
Abilities: Being an angel (partially, anyways), she can fly with her wings. She also has Photokinesis, or Light manipulation. This allows her to do various things such as using regular light to attack or defend, as well as create weapons or other constructs which are always white or a whole spectrum of colors if it is really powerful. Normally, she won't put that much into it, though. The more and the longer she uses her power before resting, the more energy it takes. If she becomes tired out, she'll have to take it slow for at least a few hours, though this can become much longer and be much worse if it's more serious. Very rarely, she can use Pyrokinesis, but it's very hard for her to control and only becomes available if she's pushed far enough.

Appearance: She has wavy, sandy blond hair that she either keeps down or ties back in a ponytail with a fair skin tone. Her eyes are a slightly violet blue and has small flecks of faint light colors. Aurelia also always wears a necklace given to her by her parents. It has a small golden chain with a long briolette cut crystal in the center. When it's reflected in light, she can do some extra things with it using her power.
Personality: Aura tries not to brag about her title, but a bit of arrogance can slip from time to time because she knows she's good. If there is ever danger, she will protect those in need and is surprisingly caring. She thinks quickly and can improvise which is partially why she's a good fighter. However, she tends to be very stubborn and is hard to negotiate with. She'll always listen to the queen, though. On the inside, she's afraid of failing her kingdom and losing those she cares about. Because of this, she dedicates most of her time to training and making sure she's at her best.
Family: Her mother was an angel with light and water abilities (they're less powerful since she has two) and her father was a fire elemental. Despite both of their copious amounts of power, only part of her mother's was given to her, with a tiny bit from her father. This is why she's basically an angel, but she just has light and a tiny drop of her father's fire. She also has a slightly younger adoptive brother named Yang, who is the Head Medic of Twinaria.
History: At some point in her younger years, Aurelia's mother found a boy who she now knows as her brother. They were then together for a while, so she just considers him her actual brother. Ever since she was young, Aurelia was pretty skilled in her abilities, but that didn't mean she hadn't spent at lot of time time training. She always continued improving, doing the best she could to get better and better. Her mother and father taught her most of what she knows, but she's also learned from watching others practice, as she enjoyed watching people mock fight and such. As she grew up, she eventually chose to move to Risensky, and she began becoming more serious, working her way up. Then, one day, she became Head Warrior. To this day, she continues to do her best and takes pride in her position. Occasionally, she'll find time to visit her brother.

Masquerade Ball suit/gown: A dark blue and layered evening gown with silver decorations. There's room in the back to let her wings free, but she will probably keep them as close as possible. She didn't want anything too restrictive, just in case she needed to do anything.
Masquerade Ball mask: Also dark blue with extra silver linings, the same shades as her dress. Covers the upper part of her face from her nose to the middle of her forehead. It is adorned with a few small diamondlike gems, but nothing too fancy.
Other: Her wings are white and medium sized. She keeps them spread out most of the time, but if it's crowded she'll keep them folded against her.
Last edited by silverlightcs on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Luciel + Seraphina

Postby primcval » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:02 am

"I'm no angel. I'm no demon. I'm not human. I'm nothing."
Name: Luciel (no last name)
Nickname: Luci, El
Species: fallen angel
Abilities: not many: a little bit of object manipulation, sometimes teleportation (not for long distances, and only if he's feeling particularly powerful)
Kingdom/Rank: Risensky/bodyguard
Personality: Luciel hates humans with a passion, though is good at hiding it. It's nothing personal, except a family dispute a while back. (will make more sense when you read the backstory) He's cruel, and unforgiving, but hides all the hate beneath a facade of supposed self-pity. Luciel is not what you could call friendly, but strikes good conversation in the right mood.
History: Luciel was an angel, living in Heaven with God Himself. God is, of course, his father, and the father of humans. When the humans were made, God adored them, and asked His angels to do the same. He even asked the angels to love the new humans more than Him. Luciel didn't agree, in fact he looked down upon humans with disdain and repulse. But he kept his feelings quiet, yet that didn't last long. Word got out that Luciel hated the humans, which made God upset. He cast Luciel out of Heaven, down to Earth to forever lie among the humans he hated. Luciel lost his wings in the fall, reducing them to tatters, unable to fly for more than five minutes. Being on Earth, Luciel had to take a vessel, as his true form vaporizes the weak Earth matter around it. So, he took a human vessel and learned to tolerate humans, even live alongside them. He joined the kingdom of Risensky, presenting himself as a lost being of unknown species.
Masquerade Ball suit/gown: stiff black suit, adorned with a black bowtie and bright red rose in the lapel
Masquerade Ball mask: long, thin black mask, with soft red gems on the edges. a medium-sized beak that resembles that of a raven protrudes from the mouth area.
Other: he has "mysterious" burn marks on his back (from when his wings burned up during the fall) that he will not explain

"Humble beginnings make grand endings."

Name: Seraphina
Nickname: Sera
Species: fairy
Abilites(Optional): flight, limited teleportation, plant manipulation, extreme healing skills
Kingdom/Rank: Risensky/Cheif Herbalist
Personality: Seraphina is shy, to say the least. She doesn't have much positive human interaction, and is quite scared of them. She often tends to stay by herself, spending her time with plants and animals rather than anything remotely humanoid.
History: Seraphina led a quiet life in her family's small home in Risensky. She has since then moved out and into her own place, but she took her quiet manner and cabinets filled with herbs with her. She would call her history uneventful, save for her promotion to Chief Herbalist, which was the most exciting thing to happen to her.
Masquerade Ball suit/gown: a short (but not too short, she is quite modest) leaf-green dress seemingly made of nature (quite like Tinkerbell's, actually), with small flowers as a trimming and vines that slink from the sleeves down her arms.
Masquerade Ball mask: light green, with light pink lace and white stones at the edges.
Other: nope <3
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gold Moon Festival | Discussion Thread | New and accepti

Postby SpookySpooksss » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:46 am

Accepted! Welcome to the Festival!
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kana, Still need to do a prince and possiobly another one :c

Postby akame, » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:00 pm

"Nothing can be gained if you dont do it yourself dear,"

Name: Kana
Nickname: Kay'
Species: Somewhat demon
Abilites(Optional):
Mutness
Kay can make others lose their ability of speech at own will.
Her Shadow
She can somewhat manipulate her own shadow, although it dosent actually hurt anyone it dose make the atmosphere around you dark and scary, she can do that at will but she dosent use it often sense its not necessary for her to use it. Its pretty cool though
Kingdom/Rank: Risensky/Celebrition Planner
Personality: Kana is a persuasive individual. She is independent when it comes to her duties and as brutally honest when you ask for her opinion. Kay is self-assured, stubborn,sarcastic, and not exactly the easiest person to convince. She is mostly formal to others and can be very salty at times.
History:
Kay was a demon, she was a person who erased others from this world, human or supernatural she erased them all, nature made her into this. Until she came upon a angel, the angel was pure for sure, it detected of Kanas inpurity and the both had a sure big fight. Unlucky for Kay, she lost, not destroying her but taking the powers she had. She now is powerless but has some features she can still use such as her shadow, it makes her seem more "scarier", it wouldnt be able to hurt others or most dpnt seem to see it, well, theres always her stare, god her stare is creepy, she can have a scary smile if you mess with her, most dont really know he as a formor demon, but they really dont need to know do they?
Masquerade Ball suit/gown: Here!
Masquerade Ball mask: Here!
Other:
Last edited by akame, on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpookySpooksss » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:41 pm

I think Kay being a former demon is fine and actually very creative in way! I will accept her and add her to the character list once her form is finished! And sure I can res a prince spot but on which kingdom? Eventide or Risensky?? Also, is Kay in the Eventide kingdom or the Risensky kingdom?
SpookySpooksss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Galaxyy. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:10 pm

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken"

Name: Becca Smider
Nickname: Beck
Species: Angel
Abilites(Optional): She can fly with her wings, she is able to control darkness and with enough strength, light. No one knows why she is able to control darkness as she is an angel. But this means she can use it as a weapon, just to have fun with etc. When she snaps she is given so much power she can gain it from anything. She has only done this once. She never plans to do it again.
Kingdom/Rank: Risensky, princess?
Personality: fun, cheerful, positive, helpful, creative, smart, fast runner and flyer. She is good at using strategies. Even though she is a fun, loving girl she can also get serious.
Flaws/Negative Traits: She gets distracted and sometimes is a little clumsy. She also sometimes jumps to conclusions. If she hears something unusual, she will immediately get distracted and tune out.

History:
Masquerade Ball suit/gown: long light grey gown with a big gap on the left with a light blue.

Masquerade Ball mask: light grey with light blue

Other:
Last edited by .Galaxyy. on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeet
.Galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me