Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should happen? (in 15 pages.)

Poll ended at Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:30 am

Six alligators roam the marsh & attack cats
8%
Waters rise & flood territory
25%
Thunderstorm
No votes
Extremely dense fog
58%
Super contagious sickness
8%

Total votes : 12

Re: Reedclan ☼ forms & discussion

Postby morrissey » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:06 pm

oooh i'm getting myself confused now aren't i. i'll change my second character's form because i forgot they had the same prefix. stormfeather for my warrior work?
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxial » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:39 pm

may i reserve a loner who later joins on as a warrior?
if it isn't too much trouble, ofc. <33
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:18 pm

name: dapperkit dapperpaw dappertongue
wanted rank: warrior
+ traits: smart, confident, loyal
+/- traits: frank, independent, competitive
- traits: controlling, argumentative, bad temper
sexuality: heterosexual
crush: possibly juniperpaw
mate: n/a
kin: open
Last edited by ℋoney on Tue May 30, 2017 8:16 am, edited 5 times in total.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:18 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
xxname: night littlepaw littlesprout
xxrank: apprentice
xxwanted rank: warrior
xxage: 12 moons
xxgender: shecat
xxsexuality: bisexual
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxkin: crow / mother (deceased) -
river / father (deceased) -
xx
xxbuild: tiny body, fragile, unusually small for her age
xxeye color: dull green
xxfur type: thin furred
xxfur color: black as night
xxmodifications/markings: missing fur here and there
xxfirst impression: childish, shy, feisty
xx+ traits: determained to prove everyone wrong about her,
strong spirited, swift and quick
xx- traits: small, pushed over a lot, ignored and
looked over, gets feisty quickly
xxfriends: to be determined
xxenemies: to be determined.
xxcrush: owlpaw
xxr. status: single
xxstrength(s): keeping herself going,
quick to learn, hard to see in the dark and keep track of in battle
xxweaknesses/fears: being alone,
no one loving her, being ignore forever, her size

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
history.
littlepaw grew up with her parents crow and river, both loners, both didn't want anything to do with each other and having them have conflict made them forgot that 'night' at the time didn't exist. all 'night' ever saw her parents do was argue.... argue.... and argue! there was no break no love no affection to any of them. 'night' just accepted it and put walls up, walls that kept her from letting her true emotions out and still keep her from letting her affectionate side out. somehow one day 'night' stumbled across reedclan, and it was a gift from above. she just disappeared and lied, told the clan she had no family and told them she was lost. but really she was i guess 'running away', shes been there ever since, and she actually herself found someone to open up to a bit. owlpaw, she thinks she can trust him, but at the same time shes scared her and him will turn out like her parents did.

personality.
she sure is a feisty one, be careful with her i'm warning you. littlepaw is a... well a... ball of energy, something hard to keep track of. its not just her size that you have to worry about, beause keeping sight of her is another thing that is hard to keep track of, but keeping up with her and staying on mid grounds with her is hard to keep steady. you can go from talking about something you caught to her lashing out and taking something the wrong way to a full fledged argument.
but don't worry that's not all that is held in this furry ball of fire, there is a 'nicer' side to her, its just hard to get to. and it isn't like a caring mother nor a close friend type of nice. i mean the one that laughs but helps you if you stumble down or fail something, one that calls you mean things but really means it in an affectionate way, she just doesn't know how to speak it that way. something she says rather quite often is, 'you have some bees in your brain buzz head, or what?' littlepaw grew up without seeing the 'love' part and learning how to be affectionate to others, instead she shows her love by making jokes in a tone that lets others know it a joke and for them not to take it for real.
surprisingly threw all of her seeming like shes a real out there person shes pretty shy around the ones she doesn't know. if there was a kittypet that wanted to join the clan she would likely hide behind others, not talk to them and just obverse them till she knew them well enough from a distance to move in. but in battles its different, shes out there and ready to tear the skin off of anything threatening to hurt her kin.
determined. this cat is one of the most determined to prove everyone wrong, the most determined to prove others she can do what the larger cats can do but in different ways, and determined to prove to herself she can do it, because she can and she will no matter what it takes. anytime she can get to show to her clan mates her size doesn't matter she will take it, and if the task is something she doesn't think she can do she will still do it because she doesn't give up, and she will be able to do it. it just might take some time but she can and will do it and you will be surprised what this little black cat can handle and do.

physical appearance.
small for her size littlepaw gets picked on, if she had a magical growing potion she would use it and likely get 'payback' on everyone who picked on her. though she is a well kept cat for her age her fur looks un-kept, its just naturally dry as it is along with being dry comes the roughness. her pelt texture matches with her personality (of what some would say) prickly, missing parts, and thin. enough about her coat, this shecat wasn't named littlepaw for nothing. she wouldn't count as a dwarf cat but shes near enough to it. small cat, thin frame, fragile body logical right? well that is how it is with her of course, if you're looking for seeing muscle continue your search you wont find it with her at least not a lot. but it will surprise you, you may not see or feel the muscle but when this kitty gets tense and in battle or just picking a fight with someone she gets real stiff real quick. for her size its not easy to throw someone down in battle, hey look shes black and small and the cats shes likely going up agents are usually big and easy to spot. her shes quick and small, a little assassin i'd say.
Last edited by ℋoney on Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:19 pm

male cat

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
xxname: misty featherpatch
xxrank: apprentice warrior
xxwanted rank: queen
xxage: 37 moons
xxgender: tom
xxsexuality: unknown
xxkin: rocky / father (deceased) -
lucy / mother (deceased) -
fisher / younger brother (unknown)
olivar / older brother (unknown)
smokey / younger brother (unknown)
gracie / younger sister (unknown)
xx
xxbuild: a normal build, not muscular
but not crazily thin
xxeye color: bright luring hazel
xxfur type: thin fluffed coat
xxfur color: a mixture of grey white and a vary light brown
xxmodifications/markings: ???
xxfirst impression: warry, full of love creature
xx+ traits: might be soft but he sure is watchful,
she can easily read a character bad or good, thoughtful and sweet
xx- traits: not to into crowds
nor is he to confident in himself, clingy
xxfriends: to be determined
xxenemies: to be determined.
xxcrush: heatherpond
xxr. status: single
xxstrength(s): giving 1x1 advice, caring for
someone, moving quickly
xxweaknesses/fears: failing his clan makes,
getting let down or to attached to someone,
stopping his feelings for others

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
history.
most know that featherpatch was a kittypet named misty, he grew up with his two twolegs and their kit who was well... his 'best friend'. they had had her since she was just a kit as her mother, lucy, was theirs as well. she had four siblings, and some how she was the most favorited with the twolegs kit. yet she was always so quite, but alone time with the kit had made her playful and energetic. a close bond was formed. blah blah blah years past they grew up with being at each others side for a long time, and due to her close relationship she doesn't see twolegs as terrible things. but after what happened just 9 moons ago changed her mind on that. yes of course she still has some thoughts to their still good but its hard to believe that after getting abandoned and left in the house locked up for a long time with no one but yourself. she made it out when someone broke in one night, once an opening was made she bolted. not knowing where to go she ran and ran and ran. just a few weeks after she got out she found reedclan, half dead starving unkept and scared they helped her heal back up. now she sees the clan as her kin and will be there to fight beside them threw thick and thin, she does this by giving them unconditional love in anyway she can.

personality.
featherpatch can be easily described as a quite masculine lover. sometimes this shecat has questioned why she came as a female, as when and if you meet her you get a sense of manliness from her, a strong one too. along with once you get to know her and the way she treats others and presents herself makes others question it to. featherpatch isn't into males, only females and that wont change.
this cat is a vary affectionate one, brushing up agents those she loves and making sure their put before anything else. a careful shecat is another word to describe her, she treads lightly with touching subjects but someone wiggles her way in to getting a cat to open up and for her to help them.
featherpatch isn't the type to be pushed in front of a wild crowd and to be told to get them back in order, this will easily throw her over the edge and into a panic. yelling isn't a favorable thing either, her voice matches her, soft spoken and calm. though many cats deal with panic and getting cold paws every now and than, or usually when their thrown in front of a group to speak aloud to them. but featherpatch lives with it, having abandonment issues causes her to freak out when shes left alone or ignored, sometimes making her anxiety to kick in. most cats know this about her, some just caught on to her excessive cleaning her fur and pacing around camp or always trying to hang out around cats.
the thing featherpatch wants most in life is to be with someone who she can trust, be herself around, is accepted by, and to settle down with kits of their own. even though she has the capability to have kits she would want her partner to, as herself would be the 'tom' in the relationship.

physical appearance.
featherpatch's pelt is as soft as can be, likely one of the softest in the clan. it feels like... well a pillow of feathers or silk when you feel it. his fur takes up most of his body weight, though it looks like hes a pretty plump tom, once you brush up to her you actually sink in just a bit. don't get so worry some, though it doesn't seem like it he is actually healthy and its normal for him to be like that.
Last edited by ℋoney on Tue May 30, 2017 7:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:27 am

This rp looks interesting! I think I will join! I just have one question: Will you accept cats with purple eyes? I just want to know before filling out anything on my form!
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

deerleap

Postby swiftblossom » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:36 am

𝒟𝑒𝑒𝓇𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓅

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒸𝓈
GenderTom
Age20 Moons
SexualityPansexual
RankWarrior
Future Name(s)None
𝒜𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒
Fur TextureShort, soft, fluffy-ish
BuildSmall with long legs
Eye ColorGreen
Fur colorBrown tabby with a flash of white on his chest
𝒫𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒
KinNone that he can remember
CrushWhitedoe
MateNone
Not crush but attracted toNone

𝒪𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
PersonalityDeerleap’s flirty. He enjoys to toy with someone’s feelings, though he never truly hurts them. Perhaps just drop them easily. He isn’t very good at emotional situations, usually turning away when the Clan gathers around to announce a death of a clanmate Deerleap’s stubborn, and energetic. He likes to have fun, always joking around. He prefers not to be in one place. More like he can’t stand still. Nonetheless, Deerleap is very passionate, and active. He loves a challenge and he’s sweet… at times.
Name meaningThe prefix deer in his name comes from his pelt, being a shade of a pale-ish brown when he was a kit. The suffix leap comes from the fact that he can jump relatively far and high easily, and don’t forget the fact that he has long legs which helps in this case.
swiftblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:39 am

relations to stormfeather are open. he's bi and prefers males/toms. ^^ but that doesn't mean he can't have a relationship with a she-cat either.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:48 am

Animals65 wrote:This rp looks interesting! I think I will join! I just have one question: Will you accept cats with purple eyes? I just want to know before filling out anything on my form!

no, sorry. its just not natural.

all accepted.
    and im adding a couple more relationships for my cats
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets