THE FOUR CLANS- Forms and Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: THE FOUR CLANS- Forms and Discussion

Postby Fruitywhales » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:18 am

It'll cause a ton of drama between them tho xD
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:53 am

yeah
but i can't say yes
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can love a cat with ALL your life!
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IHaveNoFandoms » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:27 am

fruitywhales wrote:I just had this crazy thought .-. Since night shades parents were black and white cats, with multi colored eyes, what if Sally is actually related to nightshade? .-.

Just a thought xD I was reading over the forms and I was like "oh dang"

Actually, Whiteclaw is not actually her mother!
When she was disowned though, she was who acted as one.
(It's Blackleaf, but she is half white cat. Have you ever seen a sort of half and half cat? That's what she is.)
I still like the idea c:

If you like the idea....... I could change the form to make Blackleaf have more than one kit, or instead have them as cousins/etc.
IHaveNoFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:31 am

You can!
I like it
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:29 am

IHaveNoFandoms wrote:
fruitywhales wrote:I just had this crazy thought .-. Since night shades parents were black and white cats, with multi colored eyes, what if Sally is actually related to nightshade? .-.

(It's Blackleaf, but she is half white cat. Have you ever seen a sort of half and half cat? That's what she is.)
I still like the idea c:

If you like the idea....... I could change the form to make Blackleaf have more than one kit, or instead have them as cousins/etc.

Oh xD oops. Having them as cousins would be pretty cool. If you're fine with that.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Working on

Hey, guys! I decided we needed more Dark Forest warriors, so here:
(I'm trying out the new code, you guys can use it anytime! If you guys like this one, I'll switch it with the one we have now)

Apperance: white tom with yellow eyes

Username: biscuit_sophie
Cat's Name Thornfrost

Clan: ShineClan

Family: Wow, too hard to keep track, so n/a

____________________________________________________________________________________

Personality: tough
Kits: none yet

Crush: Silverbranch
Mate: -reserved for Silverbranch-

Weaknesses: Will do anything to become leader
Strengths: His fighting skills

History:
He has loved Silverbranch all his life, even though her sister scorned him, told him he wasn't good enough. He got mad and decided he would do ANYTHING to be the leader. After Poolstar's death, he felt he would be right to take deputy, but when Snakestar became the leader, he got mad.

(I'm trying out the new code, you guys can use it anytime! If you guys like this one, I'll switch it with the one we have now)

Apperance: dark brown she-cat with streaks of black, white, and silver and green eyes

Cat's Name Silverbranch

Family: Icetail, sister, Ivyfrost, mother

____________________________________________________________________________________

Personality: kind
Kits: none yet

Crush: Thornfrost
Mate: -reserved for Thornfrost-

Weaknesses: sister, doesn't seem to realize how evil Thornfrost is
Strengths: Her loyalty to her sister

History:
She liked Thornfrost since she was born.
Last edited by biscuit_sophie on Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IHaveNoFandoms » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:14 pm

fruitywhales wrote:
IHaveNoFandoms wrote:

I still like the idea c:

Oh xD oops. Having them as cousins would be pretty cool. If you're fine with that.

All set!

Maybe I'll have Blackleaf interfere.... You'll see...
IHaveNoFandoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Apperance: brown-and-white she-cat with green eyes

Cat's Name Icetail

Family: Silverbranch, sister, Ivyfrost, mother

Personality: cunning, doesn't trust many cats
Kits: none

Crush: open
Mate: open

Weaknesses: Her loyalty
Strengths: Her sistership

History:
She knew that Thornfrost had been a threat since she was born. She tried to stop Silverbranch from mating him, for he was evil. That didn't stop her sister, though

Apperance: silver-and-white tabby she-cat

Cat's Name Ivyfrost

Family: Silverbranch, Icetail, daughters

Personality: smart and motherly
Kits: Silverbranch, Icetail (first litter)

Crush: -
Mate: Unknown, she mated randomly

Weaknesses: none really
Strengths: her Clan

History:
n/a
Last edited by biscuit_sophie on Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:58 pm

Sophie, wanna ship our cats? xD
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Like, from the old threads? No, it's okay, I have them listed down. It would take a long time to edit all of it
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me