[☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Postby TidalCurrent » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:16 am

I take no credit for any images used here. They were all found on google search, and edited by me.

Back to the roleplay thread

┏---------------------{INTRODUCTION}---┓
Welcome to the discussion thread! Here you can;

↣ Post Character forms
↣ Chat about the roleplay
↣ Ask for character relationships
↣ Ask general questions about the roleplay
↣ Get help from mods or other members
↣ Request updates/ recaps
↣ Suggest additions & updates to the roleplay
↣ Post some fan-art if you're artsy like that
↣ Report problems/ issues
↣ Have fun!

Advertisement Stamps & Banners

┖----------------------------------------------------------┚

┏-------------------{ROLEPLAY STAFF}---┓
OWNER
↣ Controls entire thread & linking threads
↣ Hands out warnings & bans to members
↣ Accepts, declines, & archives forms
↣ Runs polls & updates all related threads

↣ Hands out warnings & bans to members
↣ Accepts & declines forms
↣ Takes control when owner is on hiatus

ASSISTANT MODERATOR
↣ Hands out warnings to members
↣ Hands out bans upon approval

┖-----------------------------------------------------------┚

Last edited by TidalCurrent on Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [☣]❝THE CITY OF ASH❞ || ᵈᶤˢᶜᵘˢˢᶤᵒᶰ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ

Postby astrohund » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:00 am

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sexuality: Pansexual . . .
Feline or canine?: Feline . . .
Physical Description: Harper is a well-built, muscular black tom with sharp hazel (close to pale yellow) eyes. His coat color is jet black and no other color is apart of it. He is taller than most cats and is "17 inches in total length, without tail. He has a lot of scars covering his flank and back, some small and some large. One of his ears are chipped from being attacked by another fellow tom while wandering around. Harper has small paws but with sharp claws or talons, and a very, very long tail that stretches out ten inches.

Personality: Harper is a very introverted feline that does not talk to others, he hides in the shadows. He is a very calm one and isn't very jumpy and much of a wimp. He is fearless and brave and isn't afraid of most things, only the death of loved ones seems to freak him out the most. Harper does not like to be in the presence of others, he is very loner like indeed. When angered, Harper will attack the one who annoyed him and won't stop until they give in. He is not one to anger.
Family: He had parents; his mother, Lotus, and his father, Fell. He had siblings; a sister, Jade, and a brother, Luca. They're dead now...
Mate: No one at the moment.
Crush: No one at the moment. (open!)
Offspring: None at the moment, not interested right now.

History: coming soon.

Scent: fresh rain and mud.
Voice: tbd
Other: had a canine friend, Marc, never saw him again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Roleplay Example: In the night, there a black silhouette roamed in the shadows. It seemed to be one of a feline, a cat, the wanderer of the darkness. It was Harper. The young black tom trudged around, casually scenting the air for anything he could stalk upon. He was hungry indeed, he hadn't ate in a few days and today was the day he needed to find something. There wasn't much he had found, only a few scattered bones of carcasses that have been ripped away at. Hunting at night was an advantage for Harper, he was as black as night and being as black as the night is a very good advantage, nothing will notice him and he'll catch one before they'd be able to escape his grasp. After walking for a few more minutes, he finally heard something, it was the tiny squeaks of mice that were scampering around, they were carefree. The tom lowered to his haunches and began to creep up on them, a mouse would probably be enough for him.
Last edited by astrohund on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
he/him
im just here to be entertained
𓃠 my gallery 𓃠
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[❀] - SAKURA - [❀]

Postby TidalCurrent » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:29 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
female ● 3 years 6 months ● pansexual ● feline
albino ● blind ● nimble ● rather weak ● lengthy build
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬------------------------------▬▬▬▬▬▬
sakura is a shy & soft-hearted cat, who takes a while to open
up to others. due to her being blind, some disbelief is caused to
how she's been able to survive this long. but, her blindness is most
likely the reason she has survived. with her sight gone, her other
senses are enlightened. this allows her to sense when most types
of storms are coming, and take shelter before they come close.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬------------------------------▬▬▬▬▬▬

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sakura never knew her family. nor whether she was abandoned, or
forgotten. all she could remember was darkness, and then waking
up along a river. a river that swept over roads and through buildings,
leading out to a massive flooded area just down yonder. she was
a year old then, and that darkness wasn't just her normal blindness.
it was amnesia. not knowing scarcely anything other than her name,
she grew up alongside total isolation, never knowing that there was
someone out there that cared for her. she's met a few other animals
here and there along scavenges, but conversation was short. and
so here she is now, just over two years later. still lost and alone.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Last edited by TidalCurrent on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 13 times in total.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hirundiiniv » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:37 am

𝕻𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖆

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Feline or canine?: Canine
Physical Description: Bianca’s fur consists of a rich gingerbread to dark espresso tips throughout her lean body. Her ears,chest,legs,and tail are adorned with long,lovely feathering. She also has a dark liver,almost blackish, nose. On first glance, she gives the impression of gracefulness, slenderness and overall balance. On closer inspection, her potential for strength, stamina and speed becomes evident. She has gentle, wise and sometimes distant expressions that radiate from her large, intelligent, deeply-set eyes. Her eyes are a deep chocolate that stands out against her fur. It wouldn't be exactly strange if you just so happened to become lost in them. Bianca’s head is slightly broad between the ears, tapering to a long, slender muzzle. This Irish setter mix’s tail is long, low-set and naturally carried in an attractive curve. It is well-appointed with silky hair on the underside, but is far from bushy. She is a fairly narrow breed when viewed head-on or from behind. When viewed in profile, however, Bianca is decidedly powerful, with a deep chest, and a noticeably muscular body that carries little if any fat.

Personality: Truth seeker, adventurer, lover of travel (and her own self), Bianca is a fun loving canine who is usually good company to most. She’s very philosophic in bent, and her spirit in inquiry is practically relentless and endless. Restless, curious, and always ready to explore, sometimes she may end up being too upfront and garrulous. Given her quest for truth and ultimate wisdom, she does not take things in her face of value. She takes her own sweet time to form her opinions, and would not hesitate in asking embarrassing questions. Candid as she is, in her attempt to know and see, she may end up asking/saying unexpected things. Bianca also exhibits a certain duality. Although, a such keen investigator herself, willing to go an extra mile to find, read, communicate, her herself may resent the complex education system and formal training. She can be a fanatic, yet an atheist, and tactless yet serious! Subjects like philosophy, education, mysticism, and medicine engross Bianca. She adores her freedom, and restrictions of any sort irritates and frustrates her. And thus, in relationships, she requires (and even demands) her own space. In love, she is cheerful and giving. In fact, Bianca is her happiest in a new relationship. However, as the relationship progresses, the restless dog may start resenting the sense of confinement and responsibility. Yet, she knows and appreciates the importance of such bonds, and shall rarely attempt to break it.
Family: The only family Bianca has ever known is her three siblings, her mother, and her mother's brother. She is sure that everyone are now deceased, but she is a little uncertain about her siblings.
Mate: None. She's extremely independent, and she believes having a mate would drag her down though it really isn't. The closest to a mate for her would simply be a friend. They share the same purposes don't they?
Crush: None. What's the point in having a crush? She doesn't understand why most creatures keep their crushes a secret. Why wouldn't you just spit out the fear and say it right to their faces?
Offspring: None, and she'd like to keep it that way. For bringing pups into this merciless, revolting world would only contain remorse for her and suffering for her young.

History:
Not much is to be said about her history. She was born into this corrupt world on a windy and cloudy morning, her father apparently not giving a care for her or her siblings. She was born a sickly and weak pup, with a kind of infection in her heart and tainted her life with the constant threat of death. All of the canines her mother knew would say the same things, that she would soon waste away, that she shouldn’t even be named so that no one grew attached to her. Her family, furious about the lack of of faith, took every step necessary to save Bianca’s life, even though they didn’t have all of the information needed to completely heal her. To everyone’s shock, the little pup grew and grew and survived her first month… but she wasn’t completely out of danger yet. She was still weakened by her sickness, but each day that passed, the infection seemed to withdraw a bit further from her veins, as if the larger she grew, the further it receded. By the eighth month, the infection had passed completely from her heart. Unfortunately, almost everyone she had ever known had passed in the same month due to the poisonous gases that flooded the area they were passing. Now the only canines she was left with were her now two siblings. Though, after three months had passed, they were separated during a mudslide that has most likely killed them. Bianca, however, managed to grab onto a thick tree root and hold herself until it had all ended. After that, she wandered here and there, looked high and low for a place she could finally consider 'safe'.

Scent: She smells of faint gasoline and oil, but mostly, she smells of the plants she's been rolling in. She cares for her own scent as well as anyone else.
Voice: Bianca's voice is like that of honey. It is sweet sounding and smooth, but once it hardens to a frigid block, it becomes bitter and scratchy.
Other:
    ♛Tires from any large vehicle are found to be one of her favorite things. The reason? She simply enjoys to sleep in the center of the tire.
    ♛She's an extremely good watchdog, guard dog being only half of that.
    ♛She has incredibly fast reflexes.

Roleplay Example: The trail she had left in her wake had blurred into faint pink as the snow cleaned the paws of her sin, as if draining the blood down a bathroom sink. The stain would linger no matter what washing the moisture beneath her heavy feet had been through -- she had already flooded the land with enough red to reach the peak of the highest mountain. She would stand upon the stone while the rest of them floated belly up in the grisly tide. She had not been proud of what she had done, but she had yet to open her mouth apologize for it. Not that she could, for the crimson had crusted along her lips as her wound started to dry, a coagulated mess that carved a deep rift across her pretty face. It burned, raw like her throat had been from nights spent awake and screaming. And yet, the expression upon her face remained oddly still as she entered the room; as if she felt nothing at all. Almost as vacant as the rest of the broken society of the now extinct human beings. It was a wonder if anything was even processing in the now wretched mind of the horrid canine, if she was even registering anything aside from the hush of talking shadows chasing beneath broken chocolate eyes. They were such vacant pits, too deep to have been dug by her own paws -- she did not do this to herself, she was far too tired from sleepless nights and bad dreams to create a chasm so deep. So tired. The grief that had stirred in that hole had become rage as it festered, until it grew so much that it flooded out and destroyed everything in her path. But, the rage had spilled out until it was gone, until the chasm was empty aside from the echoes of a lost dog stranded in the darkness, calling for help, screaming for peace, only to be ignored. Someone had done this to her. Someone had done such horrible things to her, that the horrible things she became. And she did not even seem to care anymore. She did not even seem to consider what she had done -- maybe she couldn't. Everyone had considered that she had been somewhat emotionally mute during that period, never once opening up. A silence she had cultivated since the deaths of her family; but none could imagine it went this far. Did she even know what she had done?
Last edited by hirundiiniv on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hirundiiniv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✩ anastasia ' ) -- the observant

Postby w0ah » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:42 pm

ImagexXImage
ImagexImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mother lana. father gordo
n. kin sebastian, brother.
romantic interest none. m
ate
none. offspring none.
+ ; calm, intelligent, loyal.
/ ; observant, quiet, blunt.
- ; feisty, harsh, intimidating.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            xxxxxx-- our last goodbye
On June fourth, during the middle hours of the day, Anastasia and her brother Sebastian were born underneath the remains of a busy city brid
ge. Their mother survived the birth, even in the conditions, and was able to care for her children just fine alone. Just a year later, their mothe
r passed away due to an illness that developed in her later on. Devastated, Ana and her brother were left on their own. Wandering the city, me
wling for their mother, the two were lucky they weren't killed. Instead, a muscular orange tabby named Bow quickly shuffled the siblings out o
f the open and into safety. After having found out of their mother's death, Bow decided to care for them. He was a very wise and intelligent to
m that knew better than to let the two starve. He used each and every day to teach them something new, whether it was for survival or defens
e. Anastasia and Sebastian ended up staying with the tom for about two years. After those two years, Bow knew he wouldn't be able to care for
them anymore. He was aging and wasn't as agile as he was before. One day, he got up and told them that it was time for them to go. So, calling
out their goodbyes, Ana and her brother departed ways with Bow. Deciding to stay together as young adults, the siblings used their skills so that
they could survive. The abandoned city, scrambling with other felines and canines alike, is where they roam. They're more like nomads, never
choosing just one place to stay. They'll scavenge through the city and its remains during the day, and find a safe place to rest once its dark. --

xxxxxxxxxwas never said --
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✩ sebastian ' ) -- the kind

Postby w0ah » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:42 pm

ImagexxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
name sebastian, or seb. age fiv
e ½. sex male. sexuality hetero
sexual. species feline. physical
desc.
long, slim, large pointed
ears, angular face, long skinny
legs, built chest. scent an eart
hy & basil smell. mother lana. f
ather
gordon. kin anastasia, sis
ter. romantic interest none. m
ate
none. offspring none. --

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--

xxxxxxxxx
+ ; compassionate,
sincere,
problem-solver,
lively, kind.
/ ; emotional,
sarcastic,
stern.
- ; impatient,
reckless,
complaintive.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BUT I DID IT ANYWAY --xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roleplay examples -

Postby w0ah » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:44 pm

( ♕ ) ANASTASIA !!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( female )-( five ½ )-( jasmine & pine scent )-( location; )-( tagged; sebastian )

Thin bodies curled together for warmth during the chilly night, trembling in the cool breeze. Their shelter wasn't very protected from the outside cold, the cold drafts disrupting their sleep. Anastasia and her brother, Sebastian, currently rested crammed beneath a wooden fence, rotten and withered, with a small dugout hole just large enough for the two slender felines to curl up inside. Uncomfortable as it was, Ana knew that they were lucky for even finding a safe, hidden space to sleep away the night. With all the creatures roaming the city at night, dangers lurking in every dark alley and collapsed building, letting off your guard would be putting your life on the line. But Anastasia and Sebastian were always very careful about their actions and doings. The world they lived in was rough, so they learned to cope.

Ana learned to be silent, useful for roaming around the city during later hours or avoiding dangers. Her intelligence helped her survive, finding the right way through every problem - as Sebastian was also the same, being a wonderful problem solver in their worst times - and her calmness helped herself and others stay sane. It was common for creatures to snap into insanity with the horrible conditions they lived in. Although the fae is never really quite hopeful, the complete opposite from an optimist, she never let herself fall down into that path. She learned to deal with the worst of situations, her control never faltering. She is known for being one of the toughest felines you might ever meet. Sebastian was opposite; emotional and soft. But he was tough and had thick skin, a barrier that kept his emotions held inside.

The fae's large pointed ears perked, glancing to her brother as he snorted in his sleep and shuffled, cramming his sister up against the side of the dugout. Her ears flattened and she watched her sleeping brother annoyed. Her scowl faded, watching as he curled right back up into a tight ball. Even though her brother was a lot to handle, being an emotional mess, Ana loved her brother. They'd stayed together ever since birth, helping and supporting each other through troubles they ran into along the way. For example, when he had trouble chasing down some larger prey, Anastasia would step in and help drive the prey back to Sebastian's awaiting attack, ect. Even he helped her out sometimes, helping to calm her nerves when she was overwhelmed or aggravated. All in all, staying together collectively as a team was the best decision they had made together. Anastasia needed her brother as much as he needed her.

Flicking her tail, the cream colored fae yawned and watched her brother's sleeping body, before her eyes drifted to the small, crawlspace entrance and exit of the dugout shelter. Just from the small amount of light that entered through, Anastasia could tell it was early morning, dawn. The sun seemed to rise quite early in the mornings. Although, the hidden den would allow for the two to be able to sleep for longer and catch up on much needed rest. Today, they weren't really in a big rush. They'd done enough scavenging over the week. Lowering her head, she rested her head atop her paws and closed her eyes, trying at the idea of getting more sleep.
Last edited by w0ah on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TidalCurrent » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:32 pm

// can you please add a roleplay example to your cats for me to accept them?
Once we have most of our slots filled, those who wish to do charts may. It wont be mandatory, as I'm sure some people may not have the extra time.
TidalCurrent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me