C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Which RPs are you MOST interested in seeing me re-create under "Lit/Semi-Lit"?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:57 am

I N T E G R A T E (my first RP; basically about a school where humans and "monsters" mingle)
29%
A ~ R O S E ~ T I N T E D ~ W A L T Z (it's the coming-of-age masquerade party for a sweet young princess, but drama and a Phantom-in-black threaten to mess things up for her)
43%
A L T E R N A T E (magical-girls in modern-times fighting against evil shadow-monsters with cute animal sidekicks and some help from a guy older than time)
29%
T O Y L A N D (think "Toy Story"... but it takes place after-hours in a toy-store and only the toy-store owner knows about it)
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: C L E A R ~ W A T E R S ~ & ~ B L U E ~ S K I E S {ooc}

Postby Ohkami » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:48 am

>.<

Gonna do a captain, and will do another character. 🙀 Not sure what yet, and might wait a bit before playing the pirate captain I wanna make. Just marking a spot, if coolio.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:59 am

@Ohkami

hah

i'm trying to think of a character or two myself XD
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:11 am

Already have 2 planned. And a third one that isn't a pirate~
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:14 am

@kitty

d00d

after what kind of characters you made for my other RPs, i'm hype for what you're gonna make here- (/o.0)/
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:33 am

Thanks Rose~

Make that a possible total of 4 characters =^-3-^=
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:34 am

@kitty

hAH

okay- XD
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:39 am

NAME: Margaret Dubois
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual/Straight

PERSONALITY: Spunky and sharp, but can be sassy with some people. Strong-willed and tries to look her best towards others; but can be known to cry when she's alone... Has a short temper.
DISLIKES: Getting pushed around, rejection, mushrooms
+ TRAITS: Spunky, strong-willed, intelligent
- TRAITS: Sometimes sassy, tries to hide emotional pain, short-tempered, can get carried away/act reckless

CRUSH: Open
BF/GF: None

ROLE: Stowaway; used to be a noble

BACKGROUND: Margaret was a tomboy her entire life; even before she ran away from her strict noble family from France to avoid an arranged marriage. When she was a little girl, she would sometimes dream of sailing the seas and fighting reckless pirates who got in her way... Now that she's out in the world, she does sail the seas but fighting pirates has proven to be more impossible than she thought; especially since she was taken prisoner once or twice by pirates she tried facing off against. But her recklessness and strong determination helps her overcome almost anything; even if she does end up so overwhelmed that she feels like hiding in a room and crying...

OTHER: .3.
Last edited by RoselynBlackThorne on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:43 am

finished my form !! lemme know if anything needs to be changed ~~
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:42 pm

@slit

accepted :3
quitting CS byeeeee-
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:51 pm

"Hoist the colours."

NAME: Captain Jack "Bad Luck" Rogers
SEXUALITY: I'm a pirate. I don't have time to think of that. I like who and what I like. The end.
PERSONALITY: Who me? You expect me to explain about myself without just getting to learn and know about me? Like that will help you get on my good side. Well, alright, so I do like to be looked up to, and treated like the captain I am. I am strong willed, and a clever. Just because I might be out numbered does not mean I will lose the fight. Life on the seas is a life of freedom, and that is something I respect more Han anything. I also have been shown to be loyal and truth worthy, though not always to those outside my crew.
For the record, my nickname comes as no surprise to those who know me. A child born with bad luck, so much so that it is said to have followed those I have meet. Born at the bottom of the world, like dirt on a shoe. However, the nickname stayed as my luck changed. Why? Because now I am the one who brings bad luck to those I meet. Cross my ship's path, and just like the name it takes after, the Black Squall - one of the if not the swiftest ship on the seas, will shoot down any enemy, and I, myself, tend to bring a message of bad luck to any who threatened my crew and myself. Then again, maybe that's just a rumor.
LIKES: My ship the Black Squall, would be first and really my only. What else is needed? I do enjoy some spirits, along with a nice adventure for treasure, though. Also, the sword at my size is a family heirloom, and the gun is a simple one I liberated from a navy office at the age of seventeen. Alright, maybe I enjoy a few things. Oh....and of course the main reason I became a pirate... Freedom, mate.
DISLIKES: I suggest you never try to start a mutiny unless you have a death wish. At all times the ship must be kept tidy and free of clutter. This is a vessel, and must be respected. Also, while I do not wear it at all times, please do not touch the hat.
+ TRAITS: Loyal to the crew. We leave no one behind. Sharp shooter, though more deadly with a sword at hand to hand combat. Will not run from a fight at all cost, though also smart enough to know when to back down or retreat untim another day comes.
- TRAITS: Not forgiving. Can be a little overly confident, as well. Not allowed to be in charge of or left alone with the ship's supplies, as he enjoys a feast and drinks a bit too much. Has been known to skip his captain duties when he just "does not feel like it", forcing his first mate to do them as well.
CRUSH: Does rum and treasure count?
BF/GF: .....
ROLE: Pirate
BACKGROUND: I may have started to pirate at a very young age, but it was to survive. Becoming an orphan at age six (6) in a colony of Brazil, was not easy, and so maybe I may have a soft spot for other orphans as well. I grew up on the streets, evading the local authorities, as I wished not to be brought to a boy's home back in Europe, where my parents were from (Great Britian to be exact). However, I ended up becoming an indentured servant/slave a year later, giving up my freedom to sail the seas and gain a trait I could use in the life. The captain of the ship was a harsh and cold man. He was cruel to me and treated me worse than one could imagine. Partly why I will never disrespect my own crew. At age ten (10), our ship was commandeered by pirates. It was here, that while many of the crew were killed or used as hostage for ransom, I meet the greatest pirate captain - Captain Raven D. Rogers - in the world, so much that some have even called him King of the Pirates. It was also then, that I became a true pirate, and not just a child thief. Under his command, I learned every trade needed to run a ship, to fight with a sword and gun, to be respectful, and just how to live. The necklace I wear was a gift from my former captain. The greatest prize I own, and every will. I became his first mate at 17, which was not common and almost unheard of. It was at 19, when my captain was captured and killed, executed, to be exact, that I took over the ship, as he wished it, along with his last name. Not a day goes by that I do not think of the man I thought of as my father, and who made me into the captain and person I am today.
I will go down in history as a legend.
OTHER: As a Captain, I introduce you to the JOLLY Roger of the Bad Luck pirates:
Last edited by Ohkami on Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:30 am, edited 7 times in total.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me